All Comments on 'The Infinite Bk. 02 Ch. 01'

by Sage_of_the_Forlorn_Path

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Read Book 1 back in the middle of august, and have been waiting for book 2. I've been checking for it probably 2x a month.

Any idea when the next chapters are coming?

yuramwagyuramwagover 3 years ago

Damn this was a pleasant surprise trust me.You are gifted,the way you wave Noah as a cynical, psycho and total badass guy, really gets me going.Hope to see the next chapter soon can't wait.Thanks so much really appreciate your work.5 ⭐ as always

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Happy to see you are continuing this story

I had hoped that you would pick this story up again and was happy to see a familiar title I had not seen in a while. But you picked it up well right where you left off. I'm glad your back.

DwaynedomentntDwaynedomentntover 3 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for continuing this tale, please continue as I believe it will become a favorite of many readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rethink Noah

The part of your story that is now failing for me is that Noah has no character evolution. How many more chapters are you going to have him acting like he cares and heroically saves people, then claim with voice over he instantly forgets their names. You're saying that if someone 1 mile down the road asked him about Bar or Joshua, he would not remember them or the fight? Yet he draws on his experience and detailed knowledge of the past to win fights.

Someone who is immortal and helps people like Noah does would not be cold inside, but more like a human among dogs. He would keep some distant, but with someone like Tin have a sadness-tinged relationship because he knows that no matter what he does, he will always outlive them. I would urge you to think about this and work on getting your dialog, narrative and voice over to match and provide some character evolution. Otherwise, you are going forward with a repetitive story.

Krieger013Krieger013over 3 years ago
Hurrah!

Happy to see the return of Noah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

I read the first volume several months ago, absolutely loved it, and am ecstatic to see that the second volume is well underway. Wonderful chapter! Thank you for all your work on this!

Noah's quiet nobility of spirit shines forth again. Also, I really want to try some pine needle tea!

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 3 years ago

With all of the years and lives and multiverses Noah has experienced . It's no wonder so many names escape his recollection . It makes sense to me .

LilithfirstLilithfirstover 1 year ago

Will Noah ever get his soul back?

Fenris420Fenris4207 months ago

Noah is a pretty unlikable main character and I'm a little fuzzy on what his story arc is... is it redemption of some sort or...idk? Still waiting to see if he overcomes his immortal apathy. This series gives me Game of Thrones vibes; routinely kill the decent, lovable characters and make sure there are no "happy endings." Still going to read the next Chapter though, lol.

dappernomaddappernomad4 months ago

I like that Noah is not a likable person / main character.

SkrattiSkratti4 months ago

Very well written.

Thanks for the good read.

It's good that you have a patreon page - I hope you will sometime have the possibility to make writing your full-time job.

DigitalDreamerDigitalDreamer3 months ago

You write, "yet as soon as Noah returned to the road, his mind discarded their names." -- Is this who you actually want Noah to be or is this Noah's image of himself?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous