All Comments on 'The Infinite Bk. 02 Ch. 03'

by Sage_of_the_Forlorn_Path

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
yuramwagyuramwagover 3 years ago

Thanks 😊 so much really appreciate your work 5 🌟 as always.Talking about long story got me one added page so am going to ask again nicely for long longggg Long if it possible.The part about tough love was so much Noah,I was like 😋🤔 mmmh damn that harsh.Thanks really appreciate it.

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 3 years ago

I'm enjoying this very much! In fact, book 2 might be better than book 1, save for his lady love.

prsstaridprsstaridover 3 years ago
Keep up the excellent work

Another very enjoyable chapter. Five stars.

JoTaKuSanJoTaKuSanover 3 years ago

Truck-chan makes an appearance once again.

Good stuff btw.

NightsLongKnightNightsLongKnightover 3 years ago
Excelent

I am enjoying the growth and development of this world. The longer chapter is apperciated.

KJay15KJay15over 3 years ago
Love the banter

Great do far

______________over 3 years ago
Good stuff

The world you created is becoming more and more real, imaginatively speaking, with each new chapter. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent tale

I have been enjoying this story and it continues to shine. The characters in this chapter have an amusing banter that seems all to real. There is so much going on both known and unknown that it adds actual intrigue instead of just confusion which is found in others lesser stories but you continue to impress. I look forward to reading more of your work and thank you for all you created up to this point, I appreciate a well told and created story and yours certainly qualifies as such.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

Outstanding story. I loved it so much I lost a nights sleep. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can't get enough.

I love this series. I keep coming back probably 3x a day looking for the next chapter. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What happened to Alexis?

What happened to Alexis???

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Bard!

My expectations are as high as could be now.

"Alright, this next one is an oldie, but, uh... well... it's an oldie where *I *come from....

♫♫♫♫♫ ♫♫♫

♪Deep down in Louisiana, close to New Orleans ♪..."

Reading that from one of these genre-aware characters would absolutely make my week lol.

I've gotta wonder just how good you're going to write him to be, once he gets used to playing a non-broken guitar again. Like Roy Clark "Malagueña" good? Good with adding his own percussion? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx4okVd3K14

Speaking of how he'll play, I can imagine his magic granting his guitar an electric sound, or his magical playing producing a looper effect, letting him play each repeating part of a song one-by-one, then layering them over each other.

Either that, or just the typical Bardic mental magic. With beautiful melodies charming listeners, and ominous or battle music intimidating them.

Whatever direction you take it in, I can hardly wait!

Lector77Lector77over 3 years ago
Well done.

Nice admixture of cynicism and intellectual curiosity.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
👍👍👍

Still rocking! Hehe, it's been a while since Noah and Tin started that reputation for themselves; time to rebuild it with Bella.

It's really endearing to see him take Daniel under his wing and try to steer him in a better direction. Noah is an old soul in a young body. I'm enjoying following his story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Adding Daniel character

Applause.. I can’t even anticipate the next turn but the story flows so well.. loving it!

chairfanchairfanabout 3 years ago

I still miss Tin :'(. She was a really sweet character, still mark of good writing that the author didn't fall into something predictable. That being said, I wish that they will find each other again in a later chapter.

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthorover 1 year ago

Noah is a true friend... Fuck Daniel... And I agree with Chairfan, I miss Tin. She should come back as a Zombie and track him down.

skippersdadskippersdad5 months ago

Like a true Adventure , the next time will see more Titties?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous