The Infinite Bk. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, I fucking wish I did. I'd say it's more like weak opium from across the sea. All I know is it helps take the edge off a bit when I get cravings."

Noah chuckled. "That's like quitting cigarettes by smoking nicotine gum."

"No, it's more like... wow, shit, you're right. That just goes to show you how crazy this world is. We got dragons, magic, and this shit right here." Daniel revealed a wooden pipe and a BIC lighter. "Better than nothing, I suppose." He filled up his pipe, took a hit, and handed it to Noah.

"So that's what I see everyone smoking. I haven't taken the time to try it for myself." Noah breathed in and savored the smoke, analyzing it before releasing a cloud. "Passable, but 'meh.' Hopefully, in a few hundred years, they'll have done enough selective breeding to produce something decent. What do they call it?"

"Gonlief. I've been toying with the idea of growing and selling it myself, you know, from the comfort of the rain barrel I sleep in."

"Forget the rain barrel, let's look for a brothel. I'll just pay for the full night, and that'll keep us off the streets."

"And just like that, you are officially the greatest friend I've ever had. I'd follow you through Hell back."

"Well, first, we need to find a place that has some open beds."

"I've heard nothing but good things about one place, if you're interested. I've wanted to go there since I arrived."

"Sounds like fun."

With the loss of the sun, Colbrand was morphing into its nightlife stage, where music filled the streets, and lanterns and torches kept the darkness away from everyone's minds. The taverns were at their peak of business, with drunks staggering out as quickly as sober customers streamed in.

"An awful lot of flutes and drums playing," said Noah.

"I know, right? The only strings I ever see on are harps, and you can't even play 'Smoke on the Water'."

"You'd think someone would have invented the lute by now."

They arrived at the Knight's Sheath, and just from the exterior architecture, Noah knew it was unique. Most brothels he had seen in this world didn't look any different from regular taverns and inns, just drab wooden boxes with some windows. However, a lot of care and effort had been put into constructing this building, giving it more of a Victorian manor look. It was also considerably large, with several floors, like a noble's mansion.

They entered an expansive parlor, surprisingly well-lit and full of activity. From atop a stage on the far end, a woman played the harp and sang in another language. On the other side was a bar adorned with countless bottles of varying shapes and colors. The center of the room was full of men drinking and gambling while the working girls handed out mugs.

It was indeed a cut above any other establishment Noah had seen. Prostitutes typically wore dresses with some exposed cleavage and were easily identified by how they acted around men. Here, every outfit was theatrically sultry and alluring with a burlesque theme.

"It's like King Arthur's Playboy mansion!" Daniel said with giddy excitement.

"In more than one way, look." Noah watched the girls, noticing that most of them had beastmen traits, such as animal ears, tails, eyes, and even feathers. "Are all of these girls slaves from the north?"

"We have no slave girls here."

The voice came from directly above the two men. They looked up to see a shelf above the door, where a black cat sat like a sphinx, its eyes focused on them.

"Did that cat just talk?" Daniel asked in shock.

"At this point, I'd be disappointed if it didn't," Noah said. He looked back up at the cat. "Are you the madam in charge of this place?"

If a cat could smile, this one appeared to try, and its tail began to swish. "I am; good instincts. Madam Cyrilo, at your service."

"I'm Jake, and this is Daniel."

"Welcome, good sirs. As I said before, there are no slave girls here. Their dead eyes and depressing auras tend to repel normal customers and attract sadistic ones. We only employ proper courtesans, women who take pride and pleasure in their work."

"But then why do all these girls—"

"For fetishists," said Noah, cutting Daniel off. "Right?"

"Correct again. I taught these girls shamanism myself, at least, those with an affinity for it. Beastmen slaves are becoming all too common, and every noble wants one as a pet. This is how we keep the customers coming in."

"Fucking furries, man. They're even in this world."

"You two are cute. Have some drinks and enjoy yourselves."

Noah and Daniel went to the bar, and the bartender poured them a pair of glasses of fine liquor. He looked like he was ex-military, or perhaps a former adventurer, due to how he carried himself, looking like both a butler and a bouncer. When we stepped out of hearing range, Daniel turned to Noah.

"Jake?"

"Do me a favor, call me that when there are other people around. I try to avoid giving my real name when I don't need to."

"Isn't that a bit paranoid?"

"Not if it's easy. It's only paranoia when effort is put in."

Daniel looked around. "That truck really must have killed me, because I've finally arrived in heaven."

"Yeah, I'm glad you talked me into it. This place is sweet."

A brunette beauty leaned against the counter, sporting a pair of rabbit ears, a tail, and the stockings and corset to match. "It can get even sweeter. Hi, I'm Bella." Her lips had a lascivious curl, and she gazed at Noah with honest lust. "Young and handsome, my favorite. Do you want to hop down the bunny trail?"

"That was fast, excellent customer service. But that depends, I need a woman who can entertain me all night. Do you have the stamina for that?"

She giggled. "It's so cute when you boys try to impress and act all tough. It makes me want to eat you up. You'll be wiped out after five minutes with me, I guarantee it."

Noah turned to the bartender. "I'd like a bottle of wine to go." Noah finished his drink and then handed Daniel some silver coins. "Don't spend it all. I'll see you tomorrow."

Daniel raised his glass in admiration, looking like he was about to shed manly tears. "Goodnight, you prince of Maine! You king of New England!"

Noah held a bottle of wine in one hand and Bella's soft fingers in the other, following her up the stairs to her bedroom. Some candles were lit, revealing a bed that smelled of perfume.

"Make yourself comfortable, I'll change out of this silly thing, and then we can properly enjoy ourselves."

She ducked behind a folding screen, and Noah quickly scanned the room. He'd generally do a full search for hidden enemies, but the most obvious threat was already before him. Noah removed his clothes and got in the bed with the blanket covering his lower half. The bottle of wine obscured his vision as he took a deep drink, and when he lowered it, Bella entered his view, wearing nothing but lace stockings and a garter belt.

"You got a carrot for me to nibble on?"

"While I appreciate your enthusiasm, the puns aren't working as well as you might think. Come on, let me see what you can do."

She smirked and strode over to the bed. Her steps were well-practiced, the pendulous swinging of her hips showing off her figure and causing her pert breasts to jiggle. She climbed onto the bed, crawling over to Noah and lowering her head to his waist. She nuzzled against his covered member like a cat against a table corner. She was good, using the feel of her chin and cheekbones to build him up and turn the blanket into a tent.

She pulled the blanket away, and Noah felt the warmth of her hands as her fingers coiled around him. "Oh, nice. Very nice." She spat onto her palms and began stroking him, getting it slick. She settled on his lap, but instead of letting him penetrate her, she rubbed her slit against his shaft. She was scooching her hips back and forth, grinding harder and harder while her hands continued stroking and caressing him. The feel of his shaft against her clit made her hum and coo in bliss.

Noah came quickly, dropping a batch on his stomach. "Impressive technique, well done."

"The way you spoke, I was expecting you to last longer. I can't deny my disappointment."

"Well, as you can see from the amount, it's been a while. That was the easy one." Noah took another drink of wine. "I'm nowhere near done yet, and you have plenty of work to do. For starters, I see a mess you need to clean up."

"As you wish."

She once more lowered her head and licked the semen off his stomach, not letting any of it go to waste. His half-mast member then vanished into her mouth, and she once more displayed her skill. The forming and breaking suction, the slurping of saliva, her hums of exertion; they were such soft sounds, yet so clear, like the chiming of bells. She drenched his cock and sucked it clean over and over while her hands worked the shaft and massaged his balls.

With her head so close, Noah decided to indulge his curiosity. He stroked her long rabbit ears, immersing his fingers in the soft fur. Bella shivered when he touched them but didn't say anything. She was probably used to guys grabbing at them and simply resumed her work. He was gentle, and the longer he stroked her ears, the more he displayed his skill, and the more her own skill devolved. The sensation turned into a distraction, and she had to pull away when he began rolling the tips of her ears between his fingers.

"That didn't hurt, did it?"

"No..." she said with unsteady breath, flushed cheeks, and dilated pupils. "Not at all." She drank some wine to steady her nerves, then regained her coy smile. "I think we should move on to the main event." She got back on his lap and showed him her rabbit tail. "Keep your eye on the fluff ball."

She guided him into her, her pussy greedily accepting his girth, and from there, the show began. Leaning forward, she began gyrating and bucking her hips in a way that Noah wasn't sure he had seen or felt before. Her ass was shaking like a paint-mixer tossed around inside a giant dryer. His breathing was rough as he struggled not to blow a second time.

The sensation of her interior, the softness, the warmth, the slick honey of her arousal, all spinning like a tornado—it was nearly overwhelming. While she worked, her tail drew Noah's eyes like the lure of an anglerfish. The way it zipped in all directions, defining the intensity of her movements, was nothing short of hypnotic.

A technique like this uses a lot of energy, and he could see her tiring after a few minutes. She didn't even allow herself to moan because she was too preoccupied with getting the moves right. "Damn, I am in awe. But now I think it's time I showed you what I can do."

She was intrigued, and then, in a flash, she was on all fours. Noah was attacking her from behind, his first thrust driving into her and setting off his own tornado-like assault. Her voice escaped before she could catch it, a moan of intoxication passing her lips as her eyes rolled back. She tried to maintain her posture through the barrage, but her arms soon gave out.

Noah's hold on her waist was firm, and his thrusts were deep and rapid. He matched his rhythm with his pulse and controlled his breathing, utilizing speed and steady pacing to fuck her like a machine. Like before, he kept his eyes on her tail, studying how it moved to determine his strokes. He was closing in on that perfect rhythm, and before he could reach it, Bella cried out in euphoria.

Noah continued for several more minutes, every slam sending ripples through her body. With each climax, her muscles would lose more and more tension, and Bella felt like she would melt into a puddle. Her body finally went limp, and she lay flat on the bed. Noah remained on top of her, ramming from a diagonal angle.

He gripped her left ass cheek like bread dough and used it as a handle. Rather than thrusting, he pushed her down, deeper into the mattress, and then pulled her back. It usually worked better with a spring mattress, but Bella was moaning like a banshee, all of her confidence gone as pleasure drained her strength.

Noah eventually climaxed, his one vs. Bella's half-dozen. He pulled out of her with his seed dribbling from her pussy. He sat back and quenched his thirst with some wine, then passed the bottle to Bella when she extended a limp hand. Noah let her catch her breath while he waited for his erection to return, then flipped her onto her back.

"Ready to go again?"

"You're really making me work for this."

"Like I said, I'm paying for the full night."

He was once more on top of her, his cock plunging into womanhood while he sucked on her breasts. The moans resumed, Bella whimpering in bliss as Noah pulled on her nipples with his lips and massaged her flesh with the forceful probing of his tongue. Her voice and expression were not befitting a seasoned courtesan, more reminiscent of a deflowered maiden. When not supporting him, Noah's hands were busy stimulating her ears. He'd pinch the tips, rub the edges between his fingers, and work his thumbs around the canals, and just the tone of her voice made it worth the effort.

As he plunged into her over and over, Noah slowly raised himself up, along with Bella's lower body. Eventually, she was curled up with her butt in the air, having the perfect view of Noah's cock rampaging between her legs. She was only silent when their lips were joined in a deep tongue kiss, born from the two drunk with wine and lust.

It went on like that for hours, Noah ravaging Bella to the sound of her orgasmic moans. It didn't take long for her to abandon her façade of control and maturity, simply giving in and letting Noah subject her to whatever position or move he desired. It was no longer about money. As long as the pleasure continued, there was nothing she would say no to.

When the streets finally went dark, Noah gave in to his fatigue and pulled out of Bella for the last time. He sat against the back of the bed while she lay sprawled like a cat by a wood stove. Their naked bodies were plastered with each other's fluids, the same as the bed. She slowly crawled over to him like a zombie with a glazed-over look. She kissed the head of his penis and then moved up, licking the sweat off his chest.

"More," she whispered. Despite her desperate plea, she was so exhausted that Noah toyed with the possibility that she was sleepwalking.

"That's enough for tonight; you did a good job. We'll keep going tomorrow."

She didn't respond; she simply closed her eyes and fell into a slumber that only time could undo.

----------

"Fucking roosters," Noah muttered as the infernal birds cried out for the umpteenth time.

He could have almost ignored the sun shining through the window and casting its light straight into his eyes, but the morning cries felt like nails on a chalkboard. He felt sick to his stomach with a raging headache. It seemed he had yet to find a reality without the agony of hangovers. Bella was still lying on top of him, not even an inch out of position from when she passed out, and crusty with his dry seed. He lifted and dropped her hand, and she didn't stir or react, so he simply pushed her off him. She rolled onto her back and released a loud, unladylike snore.

Noah sat up in bed and retrieved the wine bottle. There was just enough left to quench his thirst and give him the strength to get to his feet. In the corner was a wash basin and pitcher of water, and while tempted to drink it like a racehorse, he was deathly in need of a scrub. He reeked of Bella. He gave himself a thorough sponge bath, got dressed, and gathered his things. She was still out cold, so he left some money on the nightstand before leaving.

Down in the bar, the only men to be found were either employees or other patrons nursing hangovers. This wasn't a place where breakfast was served, but Noah was aching for a hot cup of the tea he was smelling. He sat at the bar and ordered a mug from the steaming pot. He nursed it slowly while trying to remember the best foods for hangovers.

Once Daniel came down, they could go out and scrounge for breakfast. Where the hell was he anyway? By the time he finished his tea, the throbbing in Noah's head and the rumbling in his stomach had dissolved his patience.

"Excuse me," he said to the bartender, "you wouldn't happen to know which girl my friend ended up with, would you?"

"Madam Cyrilo. She doesn't usually take on new clients, but they spoke over drinks and then went upstairs. Her room is on the top floor."

"Thanks."

Noah went back up the stairs, past several floors of bedrooms to the master suite, where Cyrilo's name was above the door. He knocked on her door. "Daniel? Madam? Are you two in there?"

"You can come in, lad. Your friend might need some help getting downstairs."

Noah opened the door and flinched. A king-sized bed took up much of the room, with Daniel half asleep on one side, and on the other, an old woman sitting up. She looked to be in her 70s, and to Noah's horror, she had yet to get dressed.

"Well, you certainly gave Bella a run for her money. I've never heard her make sounds like that."

"Well... I do have a reputation to uphold, Madam."

"Maybe you and I could have some fun tonight, or at least you could give Daniel here some pointers. He was very grateful, but after hearing Bella all night, I couldn't help but feel disappointed."

Nearby, Daniel finally woke up. From the groans of pain he was making, he appeared even more hungover than Noah, yet when he opened his eyes and saw what could only be compared to a blowup doll filled with cottage cheese and left in the sun for two days, he went silent. Well, mostly silent. He was gasping like a fish, every breath filled with revulsion, with his eyes as wide as dinner plates. Noah hurriedly retrieved a robe from a nearby hanger and handed it to Cyrilo.

"I appreciate it, lad, but no, thank you." She then stared at Noah with a peculiar smirk. "A young man who can calmly make eye contact in this situation must either have the manners of a seasoned butler, or has seen unspeakable horrors."

"It's a little of Column A, a little of Column B, Madam."

"You must have an interesting reputation indeed. Well, boys, I hope you enjoyed your stay, and I hope to see you again soon." Daniel looked like he was still having a stroke, but Noah could appreciate the sight as Cyrilo began to transform, her body shrinking while fur covered her pasty skin. In seconds, she morphed into the cat they first met. "I find being a cat is much easier than being an old woman."

She then left the room with soft little footfalls, and once she was gone, Noah turned to Daniel. "You all right?"

In response, Daniel began crying like a baby and wringing the blankets. "Forever unclean!"

----------

It was an unusual sight for those walking the streets, Noah dragging the inconsolable Daniel from food stand to food stand. Noah was eating everything that would help cure his hangover and shoving food down Daniel's throat to stop his blubbering.

"Seriously, how much did you have to drink last night?"

"I don't know, they just kept pouring, and I couldn't stop myself! I've woken up with regrets before, but... argh! I feel so filthy! Forever unclean!"

"Quit saying that; it's no longer funny. Look, let's just get your guitar fixed. That'll take your mind off things."

Walking through town, they asked for skilled woodworkers, specifically those who constructed harps and other instruments. The neck of Daniel's guitar couldn't simply be nailed back together. It had to be repaired by someone who understood the importance of string tension. However, Noah wasn't surprised when they finally heard those four words.

"I can't fix this."

He and Daniel were standing in the shop of Colbrand's best harp-maker, and the old man was looking over Daniel's guitar with a mix of curiosity about its design and disdain for its condition. His scarred hands testified to his experience as a craftsman.