The Infinite Bk. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm just doing whatever I can to earn that little cot in the back room."

Noah was then embraced from behind with a pair of ample breasts pressed to his back. Delicate hands moved across his body like he was being searched for weapons.

"My darling has returned!"

"Hello, Bella."

"I've been thinking about you all day. My room is ready for another night of fun."

"I was actually considering giving that blonde girl over there with the gills a try."

"Ronda? No! No, no, no, no, no, she's not right for you! She'll literally just lie there like a fish! And she won't give the extra special discount I'm offering just for you!"

"All right, go upstairs and get yourself warmed up for me. I'll be there in a little bit."

"Don't make me wait too long," she purred. She then pulled away and went up the stairs, with the three men watching her puffball tail wiggle in excitement. Lucius and Daniel then turned to Noah, this average-looking youth, with eyes full of wonder.

"Bella has a rabbit's libido, but I've never seen her that excited," said Lucius.

"Her thirst is stronger than any magic I've ever seen. What did you do to her?" Daniel asked.

Noah chuckled. "That's the result of a man's skill and effort. You boys may be late bloomers, but I'm sure someday you'll come into your own."

Breaking glass, the smack of a hand against a woman's cheek, and the frightful yelp of pain; these three sounds drew the attention of everyone in the parlor. One of the girls had spilled a customer's drink, an adventurer, and he lacked the capacity to react in a dignified manner. The blow knocked her to the floor, and he stood over her.

"You got it all over my lap, you stupid whore!"

"Ralph, easy," one of his friends said. Another three men occupied the table, all members of an adventuring party.

Lucius was already halfway to his location, having gotten out from behind the counter, and crossed the parlor with a rigid posture. He grabbed the man's raised arm before he could hit the girl a second time, and she scurried off.

"You're out. No one harms the girls." It was an absolute declaration, like a judge passing down a criminal sentence. Two of the man's friends became tense, getting ready to intervene. The evening merriment was paused, and all the patrons and working girls watched the exchange to see how it would end.

"It took me a month to get here, and the fucking beasts can't even carry a drink!"

"Out! Now!"

Lucius tried to pull him towards the door, and a knife was drawn, aiming for the bartender's kidney. He grabbed the man's wrist to stop the attack and then headbutted him. Two punches to the nose and a knee to the solar plexus brought the troublemaker down and prompted his friends to drunkenly attack, one wielding a club and the other armed with a greatsword.

Lucius was quick on his feet for a big guy, dodging the swung club and elbowing the owner in the face. The club smashed the table's edge, and Lucius grabbed it and aimed for the nearby swordsman's kneecap. There was the sound of bone breaking, and the warrior went down.

Bless his heart, the initial troublemaker was back on his feet, though unsteady. Another stabbing attempt earned him a dislocated shoulder and a solid faceplant. The man who had originally wielded the club took a knee to the jaw before he could even get back on his feet.

As the fight continued, Noah turned to Daniel. "You're not even going to pretend to back him up?"

"I'm a lover, not a fighter."

"According to Cyrilo, you're neither of them."

"Well, I normally save all my effort for your mom. Hell, that's why we both ended up here. I'm your real dad." He then pretended to throw an invisible basketball.

All that was left was the fourth adventurer, still sitting at the table. Lucius steadied his breathing, straightened his collar, and turned to him. "I'm afraid that the cost of damages falls to you. Can I get you another drink?"

The man gave a heavy sigh and placed some coins on the table. "Make it something strong, please."

"Right away, sir. Daniel, you're on cleanup!"

"My time to shine."

As Daniel went to work dragging the wounded adventurers out into the street, Lucius returned to his spot behind the counter. Likewise, the parlor returned to its earlier joviality as the men brought their attention back to titties and booze.

"Those damn savages blow through this city like locusts."

"You were good," said Noah.

"All in a day's work." A minute later, they heard a commotion outside. One of the adventurers had woken up as Daniel dragged him out and attacked. Lucius reached under the counter and pulled up a sword and sheath. "Son of—" He stormed outside, leaving Noah to finish his drink and head upstairs. Bella was waiting.

Please comment! Tell me your thoughts!