All Comments on 'The Infinite Bk. 02 Ch. 07'

by Sage_of_the_Forlorn_Path

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
yuramwagyuramwagover 3 years ago

Thank you thank you so much,I don't know your situation but am going to ask if you can bring the chapters at a steady pace. Clearly you spoiled me during the beginning of the story coz the chapters were coming too often.And now the flow is a bit slow,I mean everything well,coz this kind of storytelling should be out there enjoyed by the world, you are gifted trust me and forever I will be a fun of your work.5 star🌟as always thanks.

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 3 years ago

Excellent chapter.

As always, I merely wish there was more, and more frequently. Haven't you cracked the secrets to not needing that pesky 'work' and being a superhuman writer churning out pages yet?

prsstaridprsstaridover 3 years ago

Excellent chapter. A few surprises and some mysteries to be solved next chapter perhaps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That was a bit of an odd move for Noah to make. What was the goal here? What did he stand to gain by interrupting and revealing anything about himself? That antidote? Sure, it'd be better to have it than not, but still....

If he enters the academy, he should expect to at least wind up revealing his invisibility at some point. Connecting *any* aspect about how he likes to operate to these events seems ill-advised.

And I fail to see any real benefits from the risk. Just to make it more "interesting," somehow? Surely, this little summit was an interesting enough show already?

prsstaridprsstaridover 3 years ago

Noah got pretty ballsy in that last scene. I am interested in seeing where you are going with this. By Noah exposing his abilities and his possession of a Knight's sword, he can't really be planning on still trying out for the knights any longer, as they would be able to easily identifying him. He really spooked the Harajin as he is able to out do them at their own stealth game. Grond knows who he is and where he works so I expect him to visit him there in person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story, this chapter was one of the strongest of the saga so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep it up....

Really enjoying this series .,...keep it up. Great story line ...can't get enough of your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Intriguing as always

I'm not sure what Noah's up to here... why is he interfering in such a public way that could raise tensions and spark a war? He is generally on a mission of learning and novelty, not interfering with power politics. He sees an opportunity to learn from the Harajin about magic in general and his own magic specifically, but then he risks revealing himself when he steals the poison antidote!

Still curious to learn about Daniel's fate, and if he'll ever get the chance to play guitar for people.

Thanks for your work on this! Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This chapter was a fun read.

skippersdadskippersdad5 months ago

"And here is Your Queen ready to be Sired" Funny shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous