All Comments on 'The Infinite Bk. 02 Ch. 08'

by Sage_of_the_Forlorn_Path

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
GuenhwyvarGuenhwyvarover 3 years ago
Stellar

Incredible work as always, and amazing how fast you’re writing these! Always refreshing the page looking for more!

-Dennis

yuramwagyuramwagover 3 years ago

Bro sometimes I ask myself how you come up with such a beautiful twist on one hand he is cynical to a fault on a o another he cares so much despite the contrary.ohh what can I say am in love with your beautiful imagination.Thanks really appreciate your work 5 🌟 as always.

japassoujapassouover 3 years ago
Thank you again!

I was able to binge-read the first 7 chapters and then resigned myself to an unknown wait for the next release. But you published it so quickly! Thank you for writing such an engaging story and for releasing chapters so fast.

Really cool idea for a peaceful resolution between the Harajin and the knights: let Noah serve as the scapegoat that brings the two parties together. He gets to learn more about magic, they get to feel victorious, and peace reigns between the factions = win-win-win.

Glad that Daniel's okay -- I *knew* that music would wake him. Still can't wait to hear him play! I know he's gonna blow people away and find his meaning in life: using music to add value to the world, especially by introducing all the 20th Century hits to the people of this world.

Thank you again for all your work on this! I'll be checking in frequently for the next release. By the way, if you ever want help editing, I'd be happy to assist. I've worked as a writing tutor before and can help clean up typos, be available to bounce story ideas off of, etc. Let me know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Regarding fast paced fights of previous chapter

Your narration has a very stable ans pleasant pace to it. It helps establish the chronological pacing during fights and it establishes a sort of scale for how fast things are happenning. To better narrate quick fights it helps to change the pace of the narration itaelf. In Discworld for example, the author slows down the narration almost to a crawl and separates each movement with its own narrative wave (narrating both the action and possible immediately related consequences) . And then resumes the standard narration flow. Sometimes it also helps to summarizes how an action looked from an onlookers perspective before moving on to the next scene.

NightsLongKnightNightsLongKnightover 3 years ago
Epic

I am enjoying every chapter you put forth. I am looking forward to see how all the characters grow and change as you continue. I can't wait for the twist and turns of the school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best fricking Story I have read on this Site, you’re Amazing and I Love your writing Noah is by the best character I have come across 😁👍🏾

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is he now an Emissary/ Peace Ambassador? Or the new Power Broker in town?

He did face off (albeit briefly) with two legendary gold level knights. Most interesting. Good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Mine is a race devised to prevent too many tall assholes from breeding. "- I really like fantasy Dwarfs and this is one is great

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The only true meaning is the meaning we create for ourselves, so if you want a reason to live, create one."

Love that quote, it was if Noah had just found that out, and by stating it out loud, began to believe it himself. Very powerful stuff there, almost like magic.

skippersdadskippersdad5 months ago

That was great, Looks like Noha is learning too.

DigitalDreamerDigitalDreamer3 months ago

"You think you have nothing to live for, but that is because you're blind to a universe full of beauty and sensation, filled with countless things to devote your life to."

And so Noah's facade starts to break...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous