All Comments on 'The Infinite Bk. 02 Ch. 09'

by Sage_of_the_Forlorn_Path

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
yuramwagyuramwagover 3 years ago

I have come to realize something being mentally stronger is more powerful than any power one can have in this world.Take for example Noah he has a great and totally unshakable mindset that even when face by foes who exceed his magical ability still he managed to prevail despite the odds.And that's my friend is why I really love your story you have managed to create a character with so many inner strength couple with his cynicality to a perfection.Thanks really appreciate your work 5 🌟 as always.

RedHectorRedHectorover 3 years ago

I'm loving your story. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good as ever

Favorite series so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Really good. Looking forward to what comes next.

DucatastiDucatastiover 3 years ago

Fascinating writing, you have me enthralled and always awaiting the next instalment. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us, it is much appreciated.

Gregorius_LightmouthGregorius_Lightmouthover 3 years ago

Loved he chapter! Excellent action, great that the plot moved forward significantly and really good story telling.

As a small point of constructive criticism, the moment when Klein dies felt clumsy due to the sudden change of POV. It clashes with your writing style and if you want to use the same thing again in the future I'd strongly recommend you make a new paragraph and somehow clarify the changed perspective.

Make no mistake, I'm nitpicking. Overall, this was great and I'm eagerly looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unbelievably engrossing... I’m usually not a fan of over the top

Visuals... it’s just too much to accept.

I’m definitely a fan. But my attraction to this story\world you’ve created was the implausible mixed with detailed survival knowledge. I’m enjoying the fact that the hero is a bit of an ass.

japassoujapassouover 3 years ago
You continue to surpass expectations

I've been really excited to see each new chapter posted, but DANG this one kicked ass! All your fight scenes are so awesome to read. Berholm and Zodiac are so incredibly proficient at fighting; the knighthood here is so impressive and at a higher level than everyone else, not just in power levels from magic, but in skill and technique. The way you describe these sequences leave me in awe of their might. Despite this, it's scary to see the city on the brink of destruction.

Noah proves skillful and resourceful as always, but watching these gold-level knights makes me doubt if he can match up. Hopefully attending the academy will help him learn to manipulate his mana, expand his magical abilities, and close that gap.

The way he talked Grond down at the end was ballsy; Noah is such a proficient fighter, but more importantly he understands human psychology and motivations, making his mind his greatest weapon. I like his uncompromising, unapologetic demeanor -- he's honorable and kind, but ruthlessly pursues his goals. Can't wait to see how the Academy phase goes for him next (assuming it doesn't burn down tonight).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really liked the story so far but this chapter was really bad. Suddenly just for that fight he couldn't hold his illusion for longer than a minute before he was completely out of mana. That fight should have ended in just a minute with him using his magic. I realize it was to create more suspense but it was way too unbelievable that he was already out of mana before the fight even started.

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 3 years ago

Another interesting , captivating chapter . Nearing the end of book 2 . Are we to believe that the book title of infinite ? Will book 3 be up to read quickly . Already written and ready to post ? While you are half way through books 4 & 5 ? Yes . That is good to know . You have me hooked . Thank you .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Getting tired of trying to cheer for a total ass. Wish I had stopped at the end of Book 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another extremely enjoyable read… wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rabid ass kills 4 rabid asses. Horray ... or was that cheers.

Interesting fight between the royal executioner and Sir Tarnus, will any survive?

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

I think he is very smart . Not an ass . Or he would be dead by now and in a different world . My second time through .

skippersdadskippersdad5 months ago

Still going strong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous