All Comments on 'The Infinite Bk. 03 Ch. 01'

by Sage_of_the_Forlorn_Path

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOOHOO!! Been looking forward to this ever since I finished the last book! Great world building and pace of plot, you’re truly a talented writer. Keep up the great work!

OtakuwolfOtakuwolfover 2 years ago

This series has got me very intrigued throughout each chapter. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter. I like the proposed title change.

DwaynedomentntDwaynedomentntover 2 years ago

Another wonderful installment! Thank you for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good to see your still alive and writing... I know I am sure to enjoy the next days of reading this next book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can’t seem to find you on Patreon… if you get the chance, could you update your profile to include the user name or link? Cheers :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

YAAAAY, BOOK THREEEE!

yuramwagyuramwagover 2 years ago

Thanks so much I don't have a comment regarding any vitals stuff,but on your ability to keep your promise, thanks so much am looking forward to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So pleased to see Book 3, each Book providing a completely new aspect of this adventure and equally riveting to read. I look forward to this newest aspect of your work. Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I dread catching up to the latest chapter knowing that this story is unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sophia could she be a reincarnation of the girl noah love but seing alexis kissing her maybe not.

japassoujapassou6 months ago

Excellent start to Book 3! Thank you for your work on this. I read Book 2 when it first came out and was worried I'd forgotten too much backstory since then, but your brief synopsis at the beginning helped set the context for this next entry in the saga. Excited to see Noah finally able to access what he's wanted this whole time: magical knowledge.

BTW I've been drinking pine needle tea on and off since Book 1 came out! Really refreshing :-) I have a coworker from the Philippines who's named "Tin", and every now and then when I see that name, I get a warm feeling in my heart for Noah's Tin, may she rest in peace.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSage_of_the_Forlorn_Path@Sage_of_the_Forlorn_Path
Find me on patreon at https://www.patreon.com/sageoftheforlornpath!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES