All Comments on 'The Infinite Bk. 03 Ch. 02'

by Sage_of_the_Forlorn_Path

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very good read. Just too short. Well done.

variabledarkvariabledarkover 2 years ago

Loving this story. Was so happy to see a new chapter published this morning. Very much so looking forward to the next installment

prsstaridprsstaridover 2 years ago

I really liked this chapter. I can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glad to see chapter 2 is up! No worries about the delay, just thrilled to see your writing continue to improve and entrap me within your world!

Your new Patreon supporter,

Guenhwyvar

rightmanjohnrightmanjohnover 2 years ago

Hey, great to see book 3 continue, but this shows up as a new story, not a chapter in the overall story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was surprised how much technical knowledge of swordplay could be injected without becoming overwhelming. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really good addition to the story line. Stayed up late reading instead of going to bed. Cant wait for next part.

hunteratvguyhunteratvguyover 2 years ago

This is one of the best stories I've read yet

I look forward to every installment

DwaynedomentntDwaynedomentntover 2 years ago

Another excellent installment! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I tried to leave comment (anonymously) on the sexstories.com website, but got the error no such story in return.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The technical detail provided in this chapter was great and refreshing. One of the most memorable chapters I have read. I always enjoy the training and development section in a story.

yuramwagyuramwagover 2 years ago

Wow speechless truly unbelievable 🤩🤩🤩,bro you are talented hope one day I can buy this story coz it's deserve that.Thanks so much really appreciate your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Every single charter of each book has me in are of the imagination of the author. The structured approach to detail and timelines is impressive, but most of all, it just a damned good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't believe I stumbled upon this gem horny and looking for some text to masturbate to and now I can't stop reading

TaBooLover5865TaBooLover5865about 1 year ago

Great story. I thought 'Three Square Meals', was good, and I have been hoping to find a new story as interesting.

I have found yours and I am so happy. Please don't stop, and thank you.

japassoujapassou6 months ago

Masterful fight scene! So exciting to follow along. I really like how he asserted himself afterward, asking to be shown due respect for his skills.

There's something more to the rules of magic here... Either the university folks don't know what the Harajin know, or they do and it's a tightly-guarded secret, but either way it's going to be intriguing to discover the essence of magic with Noah and watch how he utilizes it.

skippersdadskippersdad5 months ago

This is still great, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Such a great story.. can't get enough really.

AkshayNayakAkshayNayakabout 1 month ago

So Noah is opposite of Kvothe from The Name of Wind! Kvothe believes making a name for oneself will discourage their enemies from attack while Noah believes in the opposite. Different worlds and different circumstances. Love the story so far. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous