All Comments on 'The Infinite Bk. 03 Ch. 09'

by Sage_of_the_Forlorn_Path

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That chapter raced along like a steeplechase with a finish to keep building the tension. Wasn't sure of reveal at the end but I'm sure you have the next moves already worked out. Great chapter again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yeeeesssss. Elaborate and merciless revenge schemes for the win. And Bella lives!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

DAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNN!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i hate drugs and drugdealers

anubeloreanubeloreabout 2 years ago

I suspect Noah isn't fond of drug dealers either, anonymous. But Mark deserved worse.

Sage, this story has me absolutely freaking hooked. Brilliant work. Could use some polishing before publishing it for sale, but it's really excellent work. Thanks for the chance to enjoy it!

Ryanwood405Ryanwood405about 2 years ago

Holyyyyyyyy shittttttttttttt

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A rollercoaster of tension and emotion, a lotta climax building ngl.

Tho, the reveal at the end doesn't seem right considering he'll need the king and his other son's help for the something that is looming (that prophecy thing) Nevertheless, I'm sure you have it all planned out ;)

And please do give out sexual health pamphlets to these nobles xD

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is my first comment on your stories, so I should say that I liked them so far, especially the chapter with Sofia. I'm saying it because I don't want you to think that what follows below is random bitching.

I've never liked revenge fantasies too much and this was a rather clumsy execution. Force and drugs instead of skill and manipulation make for a poor reading. The best in such genre are the stories where the negative characteristics of a person that made them do the initial crime are the same used to bring them down, but it requires much more setup and character building.

TBH, I expected for the son to screw his own mother, but the setup was too rushed to allow for something so complex. Also, Noa could've bondaged her on stage and tell her on her ear how and why she will be undone before removing her mask. This would've allowed to make sure that his reveal to her is not drowned in shouts and screams later. Additional plus is the way she would struggle on his cock trying to get out before he removes his mask.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

I think this was a fitting revenge . I am sure there is more to come .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Paralyzed is worst revenge. And Ziradith herself didnt do anything to deserve that, the son burned it down, take revenge on him not the mother like a coward.

TaBooLover5865TaBooLover5865about 1 year ago

Probably way, way too late, but here goes, I was brought up short by the 'lied down' sentence. Lied is to not tell the truth. The word should have been, 'he lay down on the cot', and also 'her utters'. To utter is to speak. Her big tits should be called 'udders'. Those shit words took my enjoyment of the revenge away. The old bitch did deserve it because of the way she raised the foul prince.

japassoujapassou6 months ago

Ooo boy, Galvin is gonna rampage after him as soon as he hears about this... which must be what Noah wants.

Really cool system of magic 3D-printing he's figured out here, and it's not even far-fetched that he'd know all the chemistry formulas because he's doubtless been through medical school in a previous life and studied this before. This aspect almost reminds me of "A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court", where a modern-day engineer gets sent back to medieval ages and rebuilds almost every significant invention. Wise that he's putting constraints on Cyrillo's usage so as not to revolutionize this society too much.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2u5 months ago

To the guy whose anonymous but wants to past harshly.

The mother was at fault. The Dutches raised the kid to be a scheming controlling violent cunt, the Dutches demanded vehemently that her son had to regain honour and position using his own initiative, all the while knowing what she made her son into and what her son was.

So the Dutches has a share of the blame for setting it all in motion by demanding that her demented and mentally defective son get vengeance any way he could figure out. So she is culpable before the fact, just as much as a person that hires an assassin to kill somebody and say kill them any way you can, is guilty of the murder just as much as the assassin is, BY LAW. Plausible deniability isn’t a thing in these cases because they instigated it.

Also on a practicality front, if the mother/Dutches got away Scott free then she would be able to continue to scheme and seek vengeance and the cycle would just continue. This is a brutal world where death is the penalty for fuckups. Noah’s version of utter destruction of one’s person and reputation and ability to wage vengeance leaving them to endure the shame, destruction of reputation and being ostracised is utterly new in this world.

Then all those in the land of the living then learn that fucking with a certain group of people and a certain whore house would be worse than death.

Job done for now and job done for tomorrow.

skippersdadskippersdad5 months ago

Wow I mean Wow , that was something else..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous