The Infinite Bk. 03 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only pause came when he changed positions, lying down beside her and turning her on her side. He raised her leg and resumed fucking her, now with everyone able to see his manhood thrusting back and forth in her glistening pussy. It went on like that for several minutes, Ziradith wondering if he was ever going to stop, only to be answered when she felt his cum flood her womb.

He pulled out and hefted his flaccid cock up to her face. "Well? You know what to do." She obediently took his member in her mouth and nursed him back to full erection. "Now it's your turn on top. Put some effort into it; you have an audience to impress."

He again lied down on the cot, and she straddled his lap. He entered her, and she began to ride him. Up and down, up and down, she dropped herself onto his cock and let it impale her pussy. Despite her submissive attitude since first stepping onto the stage, she now took the initiative, riding him like a rodeo bull. Everyone in the room stared, fixated on her bouncing tits, glistening with oil. Their size, their shape, their motion, they were utterly hypnotic. The men remembered how Noah had smacked her areolas before and now felt that same sadistic urge welling up inside them. It was the same when he'd slap her ass, spanking her again and again and turning that huge canvas red with welts, all to her pleasure.

Noah and Ziradith took turns putting in the effort. When she wasn't bouncing on his dick like a pogo stick, he'd lift her hips and hammer her with nonstop rapid thrusts, or he'd sit up to explore her mouth with his tongue or suck the oil off her tits, all while she called out to God in ecstasy from orgasm after orgasm.

"That's enough. Get on your hands and knees," he finally said.

She eagerly obeyed, assuming the position and facing the crowd. Noah got behind her, lathering his dick with oil. It didn't enter her, so much as walk in with a strut, but she cried out in shock and pain from the unexpected penetration.

"Go on, tell them where it is."

"Ah! It's in my ass! It's so deep inside my ass!"

"Tell them how much you love it."

"I love having cock in my asshole!" She didn't even know if she meant it. Her personality and identity had blurred to the point that she'd say and do whatever he wanted.

"Are you a dirty whore, just like all the other girls here?"

"Yes! I'm your dirty whore! Please use my ass as much as you want!"

Noah sodomized her brutally and thoroughly, turning her asshole into his property. Ziradith moaned in pain and pleasure, screaming blasphemous obscenities while her wide ass clapped against Noah, jiggling and rippling as though losing its shape. Her melon tits now hung like utters, swinging pendulously as he fucked her like a jackhammer. In the audience, men and women were openly masturbating as they watched the scene unfold. Noah, attacking her relentlessly from behind, stretched her anus into a wide gape, making her orgasm repeatedly and not stopping until he had one of his own.

He pulled out of her, leaving behind a frothy creampie, and stroked himself back to full erection before diving back into her pussy. The cum he had left inside her served as the perfect lube to continue fucking her. Minutes passed, Noah switching back and forth without pause, sending a frothy mixture of various fluids running down her inner thighs. He'd fuck one orifice with ten solid strokes and move to the other, turning her vagina and anus into two semen-caked craters. He fucked her mercilessly, making her moan louder and louder.

He eventually changed position, never pulling out of her as he got her onto his lap in the reverse cowgirl position. He gave her the vibrator, and she automatically held it to her clit. Noah moved his hands under her knees and spread her legs, continuing to fuck her in rapid upwards thrusts. The whole audience could see it, his cock barreling back and forth in what had used to be a tight ring, slick with oil and cum. Above it, the vibrator buzzed against Ziradith's pussy, pushing her to the edge of madness. Her feet were up in the air, and her toes were curling in pleasure.

She moaned at the top of her lungs, squirting again and again through Noah's ceaseless anal pounding. The guests watching were fortunate to have their masks and cloaks on, as they ended up in the splash zone. Noah continued fucking her for quite a while and in various positions, thoroughly defiling the elegant duchess. Finally, with the hour drawing late, Noah pulled out of her for the last time. She was lying on the cot, semiconscious and basted with their combined sexual fluids. Noah took Ziradith's monogrammed handkerchief, swiped from earlier, and used it to wipe up some of the semen dripping from her asshole. Then, he pulled off her veil and threw it aside to the shock of the audience.

"Is that Ziradith Herald?!"

"The duchess!"

"I can't believe it!"

Their voices caused her mind to clear, just in time to see Noah stroking his cock as he ejaculated onto her face and into her open mouth. She sat up, eyes wide as his seed rolled around on her tongue and down her cheeks. "Oh God..." she gasped as she looked around, feeling the eyes of everyone in the room on her filthy naked body. Everyone recognized her, and they were clamoring in disbelief, surprise, and perverse enjoyment. She finally turned to Noah, standing over her, and pointlessly tried to cover herself with her hands. "You bastard!" she shrieked.

"Like I told you before, Duchess, this whole party was planned to put you in front of me. If you want to know why I went to the trouble, ask your son how the old Knight's Sheath burned down." He then removed his mask, so everyone in the audience could see and memorize his face. "Oh, and by the way, my name isn't Henry. It's Noah."

Please comment! Tell me your thoughts!