All Comments on 'The Infinite Bk. 03 Ch. 10'

by Sage_of_the_Forlorn_Path

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Revenge is best served cold

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Noah's such a horrid individual he should die. But somehow I feel, there's a lot of killing to be done first.

Ryanwood405Ryanwood405about 2 years ago

Amazing story .

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow!!!!

Great piece of work.

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanabout 2 years ago

I've been wondering: has Noah thought to ask Lady Zodiac when it was that she and her brother attempted that spell to sense the universe? I'm curious to see if the timing lines up with Noah coming into the world. There might not be any sort of correlation between the two events other than they might have occurred at approximately the same time, but it would be food for thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This entire series has been full of memorable lines and truly laugh out loud moments, and this chapter continues the trend. “… but I still stand, the worlds smallest mountain” was just poetic.

It’s an honour and a pleasure to read you work, and I can’t wait to see where you go from here!

Cheers from your Patreon supporter

sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutterabout 2 years ago

I have been enjoying this series. Having a main character who can be ruthless when needed is good. Too many stories have main character who are too good and nice. I don't necessarily want evil, I prefer interesting. This story has had me thinking about Noah's origin. Fallen angel, demons child, god or god child? What amazing potential, the possible new powers could he develop. If your stories are in my mind as i'm driving, wondering or thinking about what's next, then you've succeeded where 1000's of writers have failed, you have kept me interested.

Thanks for sharing this work.

anubeloreanubeloreabout 2 years ago

Love Foley. He's a great character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Noah's such a horrid individual he should die. "

I'm not sure I agree. Noah has never been cruel to anyone who didn't deserve it. He's kind, polite and respectful to the vast majority of people.

A wicked Duchess who abuses her power to get her own way, no matter whom she hurts in the process? Not much sympathy for her.

A spoilt prince who psychologically abused his betrothed, picks fights out of pure egomania, and firebombs a building causing many fatalities? Not much sympathy for him either.

If they'd minded their own business, or heeded the multiple lesser warnings they received, none of it would have happened. But they wouldn't let it lie.

Maybe my personal history is colouring my opinion, but seeing bullies get their comeuppance always feels good to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fucking love it!! Quickly becoming my favorite series on LIT. Keep it up

Your loyal reader.

dante_1_23dante_1_23almost 2 years ago

Respect for the duarf, i salut you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Noah is too sadistic for my liking, I agree with him he needs to die and stay dead. Valia falling for Noah isnt a suprise because apparently every women wants him, but it detracted from Valias character because of teacher student dynamic and her unattainable aura. The last two chapters Noah has been cruel like the princes, his revenge of those that (deserved it) is less justice more cruel teenager lashing out.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2u5 months ago

The royals in particular the King must like that the Duches and her brat and Seraph are all getting taken down. At the Basilisk Party the king disliked the brats and the Duchess so did the kings good son. So to have them being dismantled and not having to do it and dirty his hands is a Goddess send. The king can lament in public at their down fall and then breath a sigh of relief at their removal in private.

skippersdadskippersdad4 months ago

"The Worlds Smallest Mountain" Love this stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous