All Comments on 'The Infinite Bk. 03 Ch. 11'

by Sage_of_the_Forlorn_Path

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
DrakuluDrakuluabout 2 years ago

Two words seem to suffice....... "Excellently written".......

Looking to more of this work...

Nic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The hits keep coming, this is by far the best written, most well thought out series I’ve had the pleasure of reading on the site. Many stories will imbue the protagonist with some power that makes them nigh unbeatable, without ever really going into the nitty gritty of how, or blatantly accepting the premise of an unbeatable protagonist. You have masterfully crafted not only a protagonist that is flesh and blood just like the rest of us, but uniquely powerful in his own right, twisted in a delightful way, and completely realistic considering his life(s?) experiences up to this point. To say that effusive praise is what you deserve would be an understatement. Bravo!

Your Patreon supporter

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanabout 2 years ago

So...is he going to have to do that again every night until Knight's Day, or do you think the message was delivered loud and clear? Yeah...I don't think it was either. Despite his (mostly torpedoed) desire to remain anonymous, Noah is well on his way to becoming myth and legend. Word of his exploits have got to be traveling across the country pretty quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice!! Love it when he shows off

YassreadYassreadabout 2 years ago

Noah is a badass, can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thanks very much for the great story, and wonderful character development. I'm enjoying this series more than any other I'm reading on the site! Love the story's pacing, taking its time but not stalling or padding, and Noah is exactly who I feel like someone in his position, and condition, would be. Funny as hell , too, by the way. Just plain great so far. -Q

sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutterabout 2 years ago

Great, violent! Bloody. But it is fiction, in a tough world. I'm enjoying this story. I look each morning eager to see if you've posted a new chapter.

jwmcleanjwmcleanabout 2 years ago

love the story and hope it keeps going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This has been a very interesting story having been told in the science fiction realm and I see it has also made it to other sites. Your imagination and the written word describing your thoughts have made a very interesting subject come to life. Looking forward to read more about Noah and Lady Vahlia.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is coming to a crescendo with prince seraph, and the staged death of Noah?

After which he goes traveling with lady zodiac, in search of her brother......

But most likely there will be another twist. can't wait to be surprised !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story keep it up can’t wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Noah unleashed ... and even a gold rank Knight shivers. I think he just delivered on a promise he made to kill many for the empire.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My thoughts are the same as all my previous comments. This is brilliant. Original, well written and has me desperately waiting for more - lots more!

MeerlockMeerlockabout 2 years ago

First, I have just got to say that I love this series, and this was another great chapter. I was contemplating giving up on this series early on, because Noah wasn't doing enough good to compensate for how much of a jerk he was, in my opinion. The story kept me interested long enough to begin to see Noah reclaim more of his humanity, at which point I was in it for the long haul. He's still more of an antihero than a typical hero for a protagonist, but he is a consistent and believable character given his past. He still acts like a jerk and displays indecent behavior on occasion, but that simply means he isn't perfect, which nobody is. And he is rightly accepting his share of the blame for the repercussions of his actions, but how come he hasn't pointed out that things would not have escalated to this point if the knights and the nobility had properly dealt with Seraph, Galvin, Ziradath, Gradius, and the other bad apples. The authority figures simply allow psychopaths and bullies to avoid any real punishment for their despicable behavior, then overly punish Noah when he is forced to stand up to the bullies, and Noah, aside from a couple of private chats with Valia, never calls out said authority figures for not dealing with the bullies as they should have? Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meh

japassoujapassou6 months ago

Really like the development of his illusion magic from projecting his own clone to projecting "clones" of anything else with both audio & visual aspects: animals, flashbang grenades, or fog. Noah is the ultimate infiltrator/rogue-class combatant, often avoiding frontal assault but utilizing a bag of tricks to set up backstabbing with deadly DPS.

I also admire how he consistently doesn't cower at all to these other authority figures but asserts himself politely, demanding they show him respect in return. With his millennia of experience, he's surely commanded knights like these before and can easily slip back into that voice, and he's savvy enough to tailor his speech to their interests. I aspire to be as bold as Noah in this way -- thank you for providing an example to look up to!

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2u6 months ago

Fucking Hellhiem. They wanted results and he promised a pile of heads.

skippersdadskippersdad5 months ago

This is a great series, Hoping you take it a long way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous