All Comments on 'The Infinite Bk. 04 Ch. 01'

by Sage_of_the_Forlorn_Path

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am so glad your back. I love Noah as a MC his cynicism love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your back, fantastic.

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 1 year ago

Welcome back and happy New Year! I was thinking about this story just minutes before I saw it posted today. Talk about good timing!

Sucks that Sophia and Alexis got punished by proximity to Noah, but it probably is for the best for them. This way they can be together and have the opportunity to make the most of their situation, rather than whatever awaited them had they remained in the Knighthood.

Looking forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Welcome back!

xXxphotographerxXxxXxphotographerxXxover 1 year ago

So glad to see this series return! Great to see the fallout of Knight's Day but can't wait to see what Noah gets up to bext

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's good that this story is back.

JoebetwaJoebetwaover 1 year ago

Been waiting for the story to resume with great anticipation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've much enjoyed this well-written story. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A++

Naughtybynature96Naughtybynature96over 1 year ago

Would have been nice if we had an update on Noah's whereabouts but it was long and entertaining.

YassreadYassreadover 1 year ago

Welcome back, glad to see this story is still alive.

Edhawk64Edhawk64over 1 year ago

Great start to the 4th book. Looking forward to seeing the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So wonderful to know that this series is still ongoing and the quality of writing hasn’t diminished.

DamianthesilverwolfDamianthesilverwolfover 1 year ago

I am so very pleased to have my favorite isekai story back once more. It is very clear you put a lot of time and passion into this story and I can’t wait to read more. I have been hooked since book 1 and will read it until the end. Keep up the excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love it, been following it since I found it a couple years ago... please don't take so long with the next chapter, it is nail biting, as good as this is you have to be someone who is known outside of here, you don't usually see stories this good here... it is very entertaining, even the sex isn't written like smut, but eloquently and poetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Welcome back! Great start to this chapter 5 stars

JacktacularJacktacularover 1 year ago

FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC!!!! So glad you’re back this is such an interesting character with a twist. Normally I hate the “knows everything” MC who wins the day …. Happily ever after and so on. But Noah is different in how he knows everything and his winning the day means he gets to die. It’s refreshing cause it’s different. So thanks for that.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

ArcTalyxArcTalyxover 1 year ago

Wow, what a start to book 4! I love the focus on the chaos and blessings left in Noah’s wake, he planned so much for his departure, his brilliance and plotting are incredible. I hungrily look forward to the next chapter in this saga. This is the story that keeps me checking Lit for updates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hooray, the best series on this site is back for another book!

raavan090raavan090over 1 year ago

As always.. outstanding...

yuramwagyuramwagover 1 year ago

Happy new year, truly a masterpiece as usual,am in love with the character development and how the plot spin.Looking forward to more of your story, thanks really appreciate it.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

Right on . Book 4 .

DwaynedomentntDwaynedomentntover 1 year ago

What a fantastic story. Your character development is superb. Please don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I’m hoping for a better outcome for Alexis .. to be so skilled and to waste it… sigh

japassoujapassou6 months ago

I've been grappling with the morality of Noah's punishments and was initially shocked at his brutality and him taking matters into his own hands. But then, in Noah's defense: who else is more worthy of being a judge and jury than millennia-old Noah? Would anyone object to the wise king passing judgement on their crimes? Well, Noah is older/wiser/more knowledgeable than the king and is in a position to dispense justice.

One defense of the death penalty is the virtue of Justice, giving each man his due. The crimes of evil men who rape/murder innocents CRY OUT for justice; the victims' families deserve justice for what they've suffered and what's been stolen from them. Thinking on how much suffering they've caused, the four young men in question are OWED a proportionate punishment for their crimes, in order to satisfy justice for all the people they've hurt (18 dead, 20 wounded in the fire, not to mention all the others they've preyed on over the years like Sophia).

I think pending a fair trial, the death penalty would be appropriate, especially for Galvin's crimes. But Noah didn't even kill them (except Mark, indirectly), he publicly humiliated them and took their status/influence. I think that Noah's justice slipped into vengeance during the torture involved (especially with Seraph who Noah admitted he felt anger towards) and this weakens Noah's claim as an impartial judge... but overall these four needed correction that nobody else was going to give.

Noah's not completely in the right here, but the innocent people of Colbrand are safer now that these men have been knocked down. Galvin will never torture Sophia or brutalize other women again, Seraph may never be as arrogant and entitled as before, and the other two will never exploit others. It's not perfect justice but in time we will see whether the good fruits of this outweigh the bad. Sage, you've given us a moral dilemma to wrestle with here! Thanks again for penning such a complex character study.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous