All Comments on 'The Infinite Bk. 04 Ch. 08'

by Sage_of_the_Forlorn_Path

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now that's a great sex scene.

YassreadYassreadover 1 year ago

No kidding.

This is the best chapter in the entire series, mind blowing writing, thank you kind sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This series ranks among the highest on this site for me. Everytime I see a new installment in the listing I just know I'll have a darn tooting time ahead of me. Thanks for your hard and stellar work. 5* of course!

AardieAardieover 1 year ago

I thought they might have gifted him the ability to cast his own magic, but maybe that would make him too OP. So he is apparently cursed so it makes you wonder who he was and he did to get such a powerful curse from a Titan. Titans are apparently more powerful than Gods.

This is still one of my favorite stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG this has delivered in every regard again

I have been hard since the start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excessively small grammar errors this chapter. Didn't break my immersion, but was jarring. Hope an editor assists in getting it back to the quality I've enjoyed before. (Misgendered pronouns were some of the most egregious offenders, but had things like remember instead of member).

DwaynedomentntDwaynedomentntover 1 year ago

Incredible installment! You have created a world full of intrigue and endless surprises. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice glad the queen got a happy ending

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderover 1 year ago

The sex is really hot in the story but most of it could be cut out and the story would still be 5*. With some editing this would be a great novel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Honestly didn't lile this chapter much, it seemed like it was written by another writer, it seemed rushed and way too convenient, this succubus who is probably the last of its kind and has the specific artifact to counter the defenses against said creature.

Then when he caught the creature it was like watching an episode of scooby doo and the ending...really?

That is the most ridiculous way to come up an excuse for Noah and the queen to have sex.

2*, very disappointed.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

Jeez these critics just won't stop . Why read it . If they want it shorter , or cut this out , or complain about something unrelated . Lol .

GR8 chapter . It was time for a good sex romp . Well done .

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknewabout 1 year ago

Great story, thank you! I just stumbled on this series a few days ago, and I am very pleased that I did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautiful piece. Keep it up!

japassoujapassou6 months ago

Called it! The only way Valia would allow Noah & the queen to be together would be if she was joining in too. Fun times.

We just got significant detail revealed here about Noah's curse and the hierarchy of power in the universe. Did Noah used to be a spirit or god or titan but then was cursed by another titan to live out this reincarnating life as a human, the lowest rank on the ladder? How does one contact a titan to petition help? Maybe he should drink some more of the memory tea to dive farther back and remember his origins.

Depending on geography, to get to the island will they have to cross the Anorvan Forest (filled with abominations), or can they travel through more friendly territory to the coast and then sail from there?

skippersdadskippersdad5 months ago

Oh so good. love to see how far you take this , hopefully it will be long time.

MrJinMrJin2 months ago

Yes!!! I was waiting for this exact outcome. I love it!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous