All Comments on 'The Infinite Bk. 04 Ch. 09'

by Sage_of_the_Forlorn_Path

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 1 year ago

Excellent, I'm not sure what else to say, but you continue to write an enthralling story that doesn't really tell you where it's going and that is a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good to have a win.

LeakyFaucitLeakyFaucitover 1 year ago

The Epic chapter to bring life to the next phase? Such a nice read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Religion has started more wars and killed more people than saved or ended wars.

A great chapter, Glad that they were able to overcome the odds

SwitawiSwitawiover 1 year ago

Damn, I love this series! Still so familiar to stories that have come before, yet traveling unconventional paths. The obvious harem storyline that never becomes a harem. The hero who is hardly an always-sympathetic character. Now the two ongoing storylines is seriously engaging. Of course I would want them all to come together again but right now life goes in different places (as it should). It makes sense, and I love it.

Saying that, if I could be granted one wish, despite all that he has left behind before I would wish for Noah to cherish his memories of Tin because he is still in the same life. And I would wish that her memory play a part in his ending, as simple and devoted as she was would make her spirit strong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are an awesome storyteller!!!

Kudos

Edhawk64Edhawk64over 1 year ago

Great chapter, win for the girls, love it!

AardieAardieover 1 year ago

I am usually happiest when the chapter focuses on Noah, but this was a great chapter that paid off on the earlier buildup in the city. I suspect it will be a challenge to weed out all the spies and the effort will take time. Those that are not caught could lie in wait for some time. The hypocrisy of the religious zealot is par for the course and does not surprise. What was surprising was Daniel’s guitar blast. Is that new and what else can he do? I’m hoping that Noah will get his own exoneration, by saving both nations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great chapter as always :)😊

JacktacularJacktacularover 1 year ago

All I can say is "thank god I’m an atheist" lol.

Mindfuck81Mindfuck81over 1 year ago

I love your story. Best part of my day is when i read them

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Im so scared for the king

hunteratvguyhunteratvguyover 1 year ago

Man i love this story every time a new chapter is released i get so excited to read

raavan090raavan090over 1 year ago

Mind Blowing... excellent description of the fight...I was thinking that if Alexes defeats a gold knight on her own, then it doesn't make much sense as gold knights are very strong...you have stuck to the plot and still won the day...👌👍

Test56Test56over 1 year ago

Love it, nice storytelling, a good bit of combat where the battle is won thanks to teamwork.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wonderful story i've loved each book

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The pacing of this chapter was a little fast but commendable. Love the story. One of your best work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So many epic lines in this one. Being kept in darkness in order to appreciate the light, that's just <chefkiss> and the final fight was exhilarating.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I would have loved to see this subplot extended.

japassoujapassou6 months ago

I got the Casino Royale reference there, Daniel -- OUCH! Still hurts to remember that scene. Also kudos to Daniel for keeping internet memes alive in the new world. I think it was: which would you rather fight: 1 horse-sized duck or 100 duck-sized horses? I remember in the early days of Reddit AMAs, someone would ask celebrities that question and it was always fun to hear their reasoning.

Silver Knight status -- does this mean that Alexis & Sophia will receive storage rings now? The king may be in trouble if he tries to arrest the clergy without purging the ranks of knights first... what happens when church-loyal knights are ordered to arrest church leadership (their real bosses)? They may turn on the king and he'll lose a lot of good soldiers through surprise attacks.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2u5 months ago

Nice, nothing to lose and everything to prove, powered by desperation.

skippersdadskippersdad5 months ago

Great, Great, Great. well done .

MrJinMrJin2 months ago

I am actually very pleased to see Sophia and Alexis have gotten their knighthood back themselves. Actually these spotlights on them are great. I love when developed characters stick around and I always hate to see them disappear.

AkshayNayakAkshayNayakabout 1 month ago

I hope Daniel gets some more action too. Why not a threesome between Sophia, Alexis and Daniel? That would be mind blowing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous