All Comments on 'The Infinite Bk. 05 Ch. 13'

by Sage_of_the_Forlorn_Path

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
YassreadYassreadabout 1 month ago

MY GOD WHAT A STORY, Take care my friend and see you next year.

Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandabout 1 month ago

So we have one of the profane impersonating the king. I really hope it's Bella.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'm torn, I love the series and was hoping the last chapter wasn't the last one, but this one, I don't know, kind of felt rushed, like half a chapter, I feel it almost should have been on the back of the last one.. I just feel it didn't fit 100% with the rest of the story..

Test56Test56about 1 month ago

Awesomeness incarn

Test56Test56about 1 month ago

Very happy with the story so far. I forgot the first typo, but the second one is "sight" which should be "site": "The sight for the battle had been carefully picked,"

ImperialF1stImperialF1stabout 1 month ago

That can't be the actual Prince Galvin. Too many references to healing magic being limited then he comes back normal and with a god's power. Seems like a doppelganger to me.

skippersdadskippersdadabout 1 month ago

Another well done Book.

miyamorimiyamoriabout 1 month ago

Great end to another amazing book. Looking forward to the next one. The Tournament Arc fills me with excitement. Really liked the Knight Academy arc, especially with the entrance exams, trials and duels. Hope to see some low stake fun drama included as well. Take care and stay hydrated!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Really like the story as a whole. I'm not convinced by this chapter though, like Valia's mage powered run to Colbrand, it feels ill thought out and detracts from the quality of both story and characters.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknewabout 1 month ago

A pretty good story, but nothing more for 9 months? If it takes months to create the next part, how can you reasonably say it will be ready in January? I suspect there is a piece of the timing puzzle I am not seeing.

This was a very good line, "all the victims would be innocents."

PhraxiusPhraxiusabout 1 month ago

What a convenient way to strengthen the legitimacy of 'Galvin's rule. I don't believe Tysinger stayed with that army...

I suppose it's possible 'Galvin' isn't 'the Liege' or a Profane agent, but the odds aren't great.

Anyway, good stuff as usual. I look forward to the next book!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Shorter than I'd like, but it's given me SO MUCH to think about. It'll be several months before we find out, but I'm willing to bet that's actually the Liege passing himself off as Gavin, and that he played the Profane so that he could "save" Uther from them and assume power.

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 1 month ago

It figures an " anonymous " would say it was short . Lol . Still I'm suspicious of Galvin . I'm thinking more like Valon . But whatever . Another wonderfully long book has ended . A new one way off on the horizon . Looking forward to it . Thank you Sage .

NKKMDNKKMDabout 1 month ago

Thank you from the deep reaches of my imagination that your books have filled with characters to love, loathe, follow. Worlds to wonder about.

Looking forward to the further journeys of our hero.

MajesticJMajesticJ29 days ago

Galvin is certainly a mystery I’m sure absolutely no one is accepting at face value (if it’s even him). Another long wait for the next installment but I have to say it’s much better to have a complete story arc drop at one time than be deep into a story and have the author get sidetracked or worse abandon the story because they’ve gotten bored or written themselves into a corner. Compliments to the author on a very enjoyable series.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

What a story!! When I started it, I couldn’t stop. Great characters and story line. Thank you for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

The story is always amazing.. i have been hooked since tge frist part i read. But please to prevent us from been bored waiting a year cycle for each book. Can't you just make the chapters come in longer time sequence. Say for instance 2 chapters a month that way.. we already edge close to the time the next book will be out. I plan on re-read the whole book again from book 1 for what seems like my 15th time.. it just doesn't get old.. thanks sage.

NirosuNirosu5 days ago

Tournament arc seems odd at this point of power level, but will have to see.

The start of each year for 3 months, is such an odd release schedule, but eh whatever works best for your writing style I guess. I'd think 3 months on 3 months off would make more sense, but again those 9 months might be the writing for the entire book and then slow drip release.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous