The Ingram-Lewis Chronicles Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cromarty's absence had slightly spoiled the symmetry of what Patrick had had in mind so he suggested to Atkins that he and himself restrict their own action to one final stroke of the cane across each of the eleven suppliant arses and leave the rest to the other prefects. Patrick was acutely aware that in the Court of Prefects, every member would wish to participate in any multiple beating. And so, when there were just a few boys to be dealt with on an occasion, referred to the Court by a master, then there was a beating rota so that no member of the Court felt that he had been left out in the cold. Patrick was well aware that all his co-prefects took a certain mildly sadistic pleasure, as did he himself, in inflicting punishment on a boy's naked arse. Not one of them would have confessed to such a feeling; but it was there and Patrick knew it.

So each prefect, junior and senior alike, each armed with a cane, aligned himself to thrash one boy's arse. It had been decided that they would together each give their targets five good parallel cuts. But here was a dramatic touch which Patrick had devised. Each prefect would gently lay his cane on the backside of his target and then at the word, the prefect on the extreme right at the beginning of the first row of chairs, would bring his cane down smartly on the arse waiting before him. As soon as the first stroke had found its target, his neighbour would do the same and so on, prefect by prefect in a non-stop sequence. As each stroke landed, the prefect would then reposition his cane on the boy's arse where he intended the next stroke to fall and wait for the next wave. The effect of this was quite electric as each stroke fell independently but in quick succession. As the canes rose and fell, the visual effect was similar to a ripple developing across a pond or to a pianist playing a descending scale on the piano, one note after the other. It was a highly theatrical effect and served to heighten the drama of the moment. each round of eleven strokes took several seconds, so the suppliant lads had ample opportunity to savour (bad choice of word) each stroke before the dreaded cane landed again on their arses.

By the end of this round, each boy had taken five hard cuts, and they were truly hard, make no mistake about it, as none of the prefects held back with the cane. The boys had howled and yelled and were now mainly in tears as the pain was excruciating. Patrick handed Atkins one of Mr. Godber's well seasoned canes and he and Patrick gave each boy one additional very severe stroke to close the evening's business. Again, Patrick and Atkins, who stood facing each other across the two rows of chairs, synchronised their strokes so that two canes descend simultaneously across their targets.

"Right," said Patrick, "You have all taken you punishment as young gentleman should. The affair as far as you are concerned is now over. You may put back on your shorts and go to your dorms."

CHAPTER 7

The boys who had attended the punishment parade, let us call it, had now left as had the prefects other than Atkins. Patrick turned to him and said: "Well, Atkins, shall we now give ourselves the additional pleasure of dealing with the wretched Cromarty. I have never before had a boy not appear before the Court or in my study, when he has been summoned there for punishment. This reluctance or refusal to obey the rules will have to be nipped in the bud before it becomes widespread and I suggest that you and I do the nipping right now. Now you said that Cromarty is in your house, so where precisely might we best find him at this hour?"

"No problem, Ingram-Lewis; he will almost certainly be in his dorm by now so let's pick him up there. Have you, how shall I put it, a clear course of action in mind, Ingram-Lewis; although after your admirable arrangements this evening I suspect that I am wasting my breath asking you as you have almost certainly already decided exactly what this young miscreant's fate is to be. I know him only slightly, but his behaviour this evening is simply beyond the pale and I think he deserves the severest of sanctions to bring home to him the unacceptability of his actions, which frankly, smacks of cowardice. In a word, if you ask me, I think that we should come as near as possible to skinning his arse for him as is acceptable. He deserves to be left with an arse so painful that he cannot sit down comfortably for the best part of a week."

"My sentiments exactly, Atkins; and yes, you are quite right; I do already have something interesting and, dare I say it, novel, in mind for our friend Cromarty, so shall we trot along and try to find him."

As Atkins had surmised, Cromarty was in his dorm and as the two senior prefects entered the hum of conversation suddenly stopped. Several of the boys were intent on examining the backsides of three of their roommates who had been at to the mass beating which has just taken place. By now, several minutes after the last strokes had been delivered, the recipients backsides were colouring up splendidly and were a great attraction to those boys who had had the good fortune not to participate in the bloodbath. The wretched Cromarty sat in bed, basically ignored by his classmates who clearly felt that he had been a rat not to go along and take his punishment with the others and for the moment, he had was clearly being ostracised, if not being sent fully to Coventry.

Patrick and Atkins went up to Cromarty "Out of bed and your feet, young man." said Patrick."I do not know what you thought you were doing this evening in ignoring my order to attend Prefects' Court for punishment with your classmates, all of whom I am quite sure are totally disgusted with you. You joined in the crowd watching the fight this morning and then were not prepared to take the punishment for that action along with the others, which you richly deserved. So, Cromarty, get your backside down to my study on the double, for believe me boy, your arse is in dire need of some urgent attention."

The other boys were dead silent whilst they listened to what was happening. Cromarty ventured a tremulous: "Ingram-Lewis sir, do you mean right now in my pyjamas sir?"

"Well, Cromarty, unless you wish to make the way to my study naked, I suggest that you keep on your pyjamas for the moment. However, Cromarty, have no fear, we will have them off once we get to me study as they do just get in the way of dealing with deserving arses; arses which are crying out for punishment; in your case, one might say, severe punishment. So, yes Cromarty I do mean right now and I do mean on the double if not faster and I suggest that you now get on your way if you do not wish to make matters worse for yourself than they already are. And just to confirm to you, Cromarty, I can tell you that from my vantage point, matters look pretty bad for you; indeed one might well say, very bad; on a scale of one to ten, let's say you're already nudging nine. Now get on your way and your House Captain and I will be along shortly and believe me, Cromarty, we shall do our best to help you come to terms with some of your failings. Yes. Cromarty, I think I can safely promise you that when you come back to your dorm later this evening, you will be a changed man: hopefully for the better."

Cromarty, trembling with fearful anticipation of what was clearly in store for him left his dorm and made his way to Patrick's study to be followed shortly afterwards by Patrick and Atkins. Patrick settled himself behind his desk and berated Cromarty for his actions that that day, laying particular emphasis on his flagrant disobedience.

"Cromarty, when I, the Head Boy of the school in loco domino, with all that that implies, give you an order, I suggest that you follow it exactly. I simply cannot allow you as a first former, to flout my authority and for that you are now going to be punished. So, Cromarty, your punishment this evening is related to two separate delinquencies; the first is the retribution for your part in the crowd scene this morning and the second for your apparent refusal to appear before the Court of Prefects this evening to take your punishment for your earlier misdemeanour along with your classmates. What they think of your behaviour I can only imagine, but I believe, young man that you will have to make a great effort to avoid being sent to Coventry for your actions. You saw just now in the dorm what form their punishment had taken and had you attended Court; your arse would have looked like those of the three boys in your dorm who were snowing off their battle scars."

"But Cromarty, you did not appear before the Court this evening and for the moment no doubt your arse is still lily-white and unblemished, Well, Cromarty, Atkins and I are going to change all that right now as we bring you into the real world of Rigby School. Yes Cromarty, in a few moments time, we shall give ourselves the pleasure of putting some colour into your cheeks: the cheeks of your arse that is. Cromarty, you see that thing over there; (referring to Mr. Pattersons's newly delivered birching stool) do you know what it is? What purpose it serves? Well Cromarty let me enlighten you; it is a new birching or or caning stool over which young miscreants such as you can be strapped for punishment. It suits boys of all ages and ensures that their backsides are held in the perfect position for beating. And Cromarty, you are going to be the first boy to have the pleasure of being put across this magnificent artefact."

"So Cromarty, enough with the talk; step out of your pyjama trousers, bend across the stool and let's take a good look at your naked arse and decide which of our many options should be visited upon it. Atkins, take would you please do the honours and attach the wrist straps to our friend Cromarty, as we want him to be perfectly comfortable as we attend to his pressing needs."

By this time Cromarty, having been subjected to Patrick's rhetoric, was in total fear of what was about to happen to him and almost in tears from what he had heard. Patrick, of course, had purposely gone out of his way to build up the tension and frighten the boy. This was common practice in public schools by senior boys endowed with the ability to punish their junior brethren. They went frequently berated the younger boys, who were powerless to object. Prefects tended to be much more brutal than any master and, by the same token, they usually gave the maximum number of strokes allowed by the regulations imposed upon them. It is safe to say that a beating by Ingram-Lewis was a darned sight more painful than anything Mr. Godber had ever administered himself. But that was public school life in general and Rigby school was no exception In fact, Rigby was up there with the best of them in the caning stakes and Rigby Rigour as it was know, was a truly painful experience, as Cromarty was now about to find out for himself.

Patrick surveyed what appeared to be a virgin pair of buttocks displayed by Cromarty. "Cromarty," he said, "Your arse does not seem to have seen any action recently; am I right?"

"Oh. Ingram-Lewis sir, I've never ever been beaten in my life and I am just so scared. Will it hurt horribly sir? And please could you just be a little bit gentle as it is my first time sir and I don't think I could stand too much sir; so Ingram-Lewis sir..."

Patrick cut Cromarty' entreaties short: "Cromarty, first time or not, you have a lot to answer for and I am afraid that you are going to leave here with a very well roasted arse, as it is so often vulgarly put. I am afraid Cromarty, that when we beat arse here at Rigby, it is meant to hurt; it is a correction for the miscreant, in the present case you; and it is going to be very unpleasant as all beatings invariably are. So, Atkins, shall we begin; I suggest we give Cromarty a little warm up with the brush, say three swats on each bun for starters before moving onto a proper thorough beating with the cane. Perhaps Atkins, as his House Captain, you would like to have the honour of the first three strokes on, say, his left bun and then I will follow with three on his right."

By the time Cromarty's arse had taken six hard swats wit that innocuous looking implement, it was already livid red and Cromarty himself was howling with pain. The two prefects now moved on to the cane. They had decided to give Cromarty exactly the same punishment they had given to the other miscreants at Court earlier that evening. But they applied the rod with as much vigour as they dared without actually drawing blood, by which time Cromarty was in utter agony and weeping profusely.

"Cromarty," said Patrick, "What you have just endured is exactly what we gave to your classmates Court this evening; but you now have to answer for the fact that you did not appear at Court as ordered, And so we are now going to give you twelve cuts with the junior birch to teach you to obey instructions when they are given to you by me as Head Boy or by any other prefect for that matter. Do I make myself clear boy? The Rigby tradition is for absolute obedience; disobedience will always be severely punished, as you are now discovering."

Patrick surveyed their handiwork so far. Cromarty was now sporting a bright red backside across which six well defined welts of the cane were clearly visible. He picked up the willow birch and proceeded to give Cromarty's arse six biting cuts with the implement. Cromarty sobbed profusely and begged him to stop. But he was wasting his breath, for as ever there was no relaxation in the schedule: Patrick pressed on regardless. After six cuts, Patrick handed over the birch to Atkins and allowed him to finish the punishment. A completely crushed Cromarty was finally told to get up from the bench put back on his pyjamas and return to his dorm for the night. If ever there was a woeful figure, it was Cromarty as, with the fire of hell raging in his backside, he limped his way back to bed where he was to spend a very uncomfortable night.

CHAPTER 8

Cromarty had left Ingram-Lewis's study and the two young men stood looking at each other. It was foolish to pretend otherwise, but both Patrick and Atkins, had enjoyed the last half hour with Cromarty. He had deserved to be punished, but whether quite so severely, was a matter of opinion. But what was done and could not be undone and both young men had had great satisfaction in wielding their power over the unfortunate Cromarty, in what has been for both of them a highly homoerotic experience. Patrick's cock, a quite formidable tool in its own right, was already rock hard in his trousers and he could already feel himself starting to leak cum. Atkins's crotch revealed that he too was in the same state of sexual arousal; or possibly even more so than Patrick himself

As we all know anal sex, buggery, sodomy, love, call it what you will, was rife among most of the older boys at Rigby. Strictly forbidden but nevertheless omnipresent, it offered the only way in which English public school boys, cloistered away from all female company, could relieve the sexual tension normal to young men of their age. Patrick knew Atkins only slightly and although he had himself been sexually very active before his nomination as Head Boy, he had, since then, restricted his sexual activity to his friend Roderick Pennington, augmented, of course, by his weekly session of anal stimulation which he gave to Mr. Godber, the Headmaster. Ideally, Patrick would have liked Roderick to come to his study like a knight in shining armour and offer him his arse to fuck, but that was not on the cards this evening. So, why not make the best of what was available and that is exactly what Patrick now determined to do.

Now Patrick was not a close friend of Atkins and knew him really only slightly, but that was no obstacle to the two young men indulging their passion on each other if that was what they desired. It was not in any way the sort of liaison as that between Patrick and Roderick, where feelings had developed between the two young me: it was simply raw sex: Patrick was aroused and wanted a good fuck. Looking at Atkins, Patrick thought that he might be feeling exactly the same and was not at all averse to the idea of letting Atkins ream out his own hole. So rather than let Atkins go and then retire himself to his own bathroom and jerk himself off, he decided to test the temperature of the water with Atkins and see how warm it was; nothing ventured, nothing gained was the motto of the moment.

As Patrick had quite correctly surmised, Atkins was also in a state of high sexual tension after an evening of beating naked arses (what red blooded young male would not be?) and was himself wondering whether Patrick might be agreeable to a quick fuck. Before his nomination as Head Boy, Patrick had enjoyed a formidable reputation among his classmates as being one of the schools best studs, but since then, as he had kept a low profile, no one even knew about his close relationship with Roderick Pennington or of his service calls to Mr. Godber. So the question running through both young men's minds at that moment was who was going to make the first move. Etiquette, so important in all aspects of life at the turn of the nineteenth century,, dictated that it should be Patrick as Head Boy to make the first overture. So both men stood looking at each other, having pretty well identical thoughts and desires, unaware that they were in fact shared by the other.

The two prefects had not said anything to each other since the departure of Cromarty. Atkins broke the silence: "That was one hell of an evening you organised, Ingram-Lewis; I have to say, although I suppose I shouldn't as we are not supposed to be enjoying ourselves as we correct our younger brethren, but I had a great time; I enjoyed every minute of it, and you know it's left me really horny."

And with this one word, Atkins gave Patrick his opportunity."I feel exactly the same, but then I always do when I've flogged a boy's naked arse. Look here Atkins, I don't know whether it's appropriate on this occasion but I am desperately in need of some of some relaxation (not the word he should have used, for relaxation was the last thing he needed, but Atkins knew what he meant) and so I was just wondering how you would feel if we, well you know, sort of get together if you see what I mean."

The reader has to remember that a great deal of the buggery which went on in public schools took place when the protagonists were naked under the shower or in some form of undress in the dorm and were thus more open to sexual advances from one or other of their school mates, But here the situation was quite different. This was the Head Boy and a House Captain, fully dressed, both wondering how to advance to the goal they both wanted.

Atkins knew full well what Patrick meant and as an eager party to what he knew was to follow he said: "Ingram-Lewis, might I suggest that you lock the door and that we take things from there?"

Patrick turned, went to the door and locked it, went to his bathroom and took down the small bottle of lubricating oil he kept there and returned to find Atkins in the act of stripping off his clothes. Both young men looked at each other and Patrick said laughingly: "Well Atkins, after all that verbal footwork, things seem to have worked out the way we both hoped." and stripped off himself.

The two young studs, for they were both muscular and well equipped young men, stood there, their cocks rigidly erect, each admiring the other and thinking what a terrific partner he had found. Patrick said: "Well Atkins, here we are; it's our first and possibly only time together and we both seem eminently ready for it, so let's make the most of it; I'll toss you for the first fuck."

Patrick won the toss and led his newly found partner to his adjacent bedroom, pushed him face down on the bed, spread his legs, lubed up his arse and then descended upon him and thrust is large hard member deeply into Atkins's anus. Atkins let out a low moan of pain and pleasure as Patrick who was a truly experience fucker of butt, gave his partner a vigorous work- out which left both of them breathless as he climaxed deep inside Atkins. He rolled over onto his back and looked enquiringly at Atkins: " Come on Atkins, your turn now: how do you want it?"

1...34567...11