All Comments on 'The Inheritance'

by RDJohnson

Sort by:
  • 126 Comments
Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

I presume there will be a 2nd or more chapters. I like the story a lot.. AAAA++++

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Loved it! Hoping to see more chapters to this story! Five stars and a favorite point!

AshevillainAshevillainover 2 years ago

Delightful. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope this is just the beginning

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This feels very much like another story, with a few names and minor details changed. Definitely been done before, either way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sure hope you continue this saga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
I'll pass

I hate gay anal crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was hoping this would be a good story on an otherwise disappointing day, silly me. 2*

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 2 years ago
Quite a lovely fanciful tale.

Great introduction information on mother allows reader to believe her desires without knowing the end.

HawkEye1969HawkEye1969over 2 years ago

I loved the story even though there were a few errors but would love to see at least another chapter or 2. I also gave 5 stars. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

averagerich420averagerich420over 2 years ago

Great story I hope there's a sequel in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Incredible story .....part 2 please

randoid642randoid642over 2 years ago

Love it so far. It has great potential for a series. Hope to see the next installment soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great start hope you plan more pages

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Hope you make a part 2

RDJohnsonRDJohnsonover 2 years agoAuthor

As I mentioned in the beginning, this story came about because of a reader request.

While I currently do plan to make more chapters of this, I would like to get more requests.

If there is a story you would like to read, but have been unable to find anywhere, then I would like to give it a go writing it.

Either dm me, or just post your suggestion here, if that is more to your liking.

If I get swamped by requests, I will pick the one(s) I like the best.

becker92548becker92548over 2 years ago

Little long but a nice story. It needs to continue

grayge37grayge37over 2 years ago

Interesting premise. The storyline was unique. our writing style kept things moving at a pace that kept the reader's attention. The sex scenes were adequate to satisfy the reader, and yet keep them wanting more. Expectedly there has to be at lwast one sequel to complete the son's use of the trinkets. On to your next chapter!

tedstevtedstevover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed the tale and hoping that there will be more in the future.

GodOfThunder7GodOfThunder7over 2 years ago

Loved the story, I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting plot. He needs to give a trinket to the maid and get her pregnant as well as his mother. Would like to know about the step sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good start to a series. Can we presume that once Ryan gets control, Oxana and Shu Mei will get trinkets? Of course there is the need for an antagonist, older more experienced. A couple of points, women have breast’s, cows have 4 teats to an udder. Also, even under the rings influence the women should cum first.

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsover 2 years ago

Damn... My mom was short, and fat and spent her days trying to put food on the table and clothes on our backs. And fucking her was not a consideration!! But I'd fuck YOUR Brandi Love look-alike mom in a heartbeat!! A fun story and definitely "wankable"

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsover 2 years ago

Oh, if there is a second chapter, give me a little more of Oxana, PLEASE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This reminds me of The Testament of Jeremy Northam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looking forward for this to continue. Most excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story. great writing. Hope to see more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty long story. I’ve read “War and Peace” but......

Just sayin..

gal4u269gal4u269over 2 years ago

Best story I've read on Lit in a while. Would love to see thks continue... Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First comment ever on here... You definitely have something here in this story. The possibilities are literally endless. Good luck and please don't keep us waiting too long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope part 2 will be out soon.

ChunnanguruChunnanguruover 2 years ago

Very well written, definitely further parts required, really liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story - as so many have said, can't wait for parts 2 and beyond. Hope Mom doesn't get pregnant so soon; let her Oxana and Mei all deliver together. Perhaps, and I realize there are those who balk at the suggestion, Mom can use the old fashioned method of birth control; rolling over, until our hero grows more into the role of lead man in business as well as alpha at home. Please carry on for several parts moving our hero past 21 and full majority worldwide. So appreciate your efforts to transcribe so many of our fantasies into a great experience.

DaikkennDaikkennover 2 years ago

I enjoyed it very much and cannot wait for more.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 2 years ago

Love it. Yes, more more more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My 2 cents

I enjoyed reading this story. I like the characters and their interaction. With all the extra jewelry, I can see you leading this story to many places and people. 5/5 stars. Thanks for your time and your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Do you accept requests? 😍

I have one request, No one accepts it, except 'sunburycd', he wrote a story(Long Wet Summer) for me, thanks to him, (that's the only thing someone ever did for me unconditionally, will repay him someday).

My request: A hot mom-son Piss drinking story(Glass included). Pissing in glass and drinking each other's pee turns me on, belive or not I recived this fetish from my sister(when we were young), she's married now, acts like nothing happened between us now.

My suggestions...

"Photo shoot with mom" for her Dating Profile. Son helps

"Something bit me" Mom son renovation type, something bites her during the session, son inspects

"Wet Yoga with Mom" Son helps mom to do some Yoga moves, like spreading(while she's in her tiniest panty), they flirt, wrestles, she threaten to piss in his mouth if he doesn't release her, he dares to piss

"Anatomy session with Mom"

Mom teaches son about female anatomy.

"Ride with Mom" Desperate mom pisses in a bottle while son's driving,

"Porn shoot with Mom" Desperate mom Shoots her first movie with her son, she's ready to do a 1 on 1 Piss drinking movie if the male star is her son.

"Sexting with Mom" Mom and son phone texting leads to sharing his fantasies, she fulfills his dream.

"Watching Movies With Mom" Mom & Son watch porn movies together, son introduces her to watersports

"Stripper Mom" Son sees her in a strip club, she's a squirter, son becomes a regular visitor, later she agrees that she's not a real squirter, son wants her to squirt in his empty glass while everyone watches...

That's it... These are my thoughts

Try to include wet versions and dry versions when publishing, so readers can choose.

maxx308maxx308over 2 years ago

A very well written story and it appears there is more to come. Looking forward to the next installment.

Crusader235Crusader235over 2 years ago

Very interesting. So now that he's a motherfucker, where did this half sister come from? Looking forward to more.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

It appears there will be more to this tale, l certainly hope so

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok but a long time getting to the point..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

there is no chp 1 on this series. really hope there is chp 2 and not just one shot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story keep the chapters coming!

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumover 2 years ago

A very interesting story. However you could have. describe the sexual interaction of mom/son in two or two half pages. Not getting to the journal’s info to page 5 is to hard to hold readers want to finish the story

Robinius1Robinius1over 2 years ago

I should have seen it coming. Magic. Of course there would be a magic ring. Silly of me to have wasted my time reading the repetitive oral sex descriptions, all because of a magic ring. Maybe I'm just an old man and these stories are for young people - not too young of course, but I find them boring.

JobewonJobewonover 2 years ago

Would love to read more of this story line. I hope you have the inspiration to write more. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So he likes to hurt his mother by fucking her ass like a homo, eugh. A real man is crazy about pussy! A good son would devour his mommy’s pussy until she cums so hard she squirts and pisses herself. Anal play is okay but after lots of licking and sucking. A son infatuated by his mother would be prioritising ways of working his fat tongue into his mommy’s tasty cunt that he’s been fantasising about for years. Your story has potential.

Also not a fan of mom/son r’ships involving fucking around with others. Don’t make him fuck other women please. Mothers and sons are precious and the intimacy between them is sacred. Their bodies should be for one another only. Her sons seed was made for her, and rightfully belongs to her only! And if course, his mothers body is his and she fully belongs to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Next please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More mother mind-control in front of locals👻

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don’t listen to the negative comments. I was the one who suggested you do a mother son story and I have to say I am not disappointed. You did well and I hope you will write more chapters of this story. Would love to see him take control of the maid and make her watch as he does his mom.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

Great story so far. I wander if he eventually fucks his stepsister and the maids, can’t wait for the chapters. Don’t makes us wait too long ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Rhoan1921Rhoan1921over 2 years ago

I have just discovered your writing and am very much enjoying it. I share others thoughts when I say I hope that you write more soon,

Dream59Dream59over 2 years ago

I thought this was a great story and well written, though proofreading would be of help. 5 stars.

JeryarbJeryarbabout 2 years ago

Great story . Well written and interest grabbing as well as very sexy. Can't wait to read the next chapter

Archimedes59Archimedes59about 2 years ago

Ready for more. Thanks.

JTassJTassabout 2 years ago

Excellent story! I hope you decide to continue.

GodOfThunder7GodOfThunder7about 2 years ago

I am hoping for a sequel! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Will there be more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome story, please continue.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Wonderful story, I hope the author continues it. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Continue....

seekermeseekermeabout 2 years ago

Please make more parts.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Please, tell me (us) that there WILL BE a second chapter, and more...this is such an excellent start to what can be an excellent series.

Ryan has to be careful...you have to control him...have him control the ring!! And expand his circle of influence, as his dad tells him to!

Five Stars!! And will continue to get them from me, if this is the quality you turn out!!

lovedefactolovedefactoalmost 2 years ago

You laid out a perfect first chapter. Can we have more?

postoak2020postoak2020almost 2 years ago

Fun read

Looking forward to the next chapter

sirgrunt99sirgrunt99almost 2 years ago

please say there going to be more chapter

armytom1958armytom1958almost 2 years ago

Enjoying It. Hope it will continue. So many stories here just end. I hope this will not be one of them. Thanks for sharing. Tom

RDJohnsonRDJohnsonalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Dear readers,

There will most definitely be more parts.

I have been stuck on various real life obstacles, but now those seem to be coming to an end.

So finally I will be able to once again pick up the pen, and get back to work on this and other stories I have rattling around inside my head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry for your recent troubles.I hope all is well with you. Please when you are able again finish this story it feels important. Looking forward to more.!!!!!

daves_not_heredaves_not_herealmost 2 years ago

OMG! What a place to stop! Please write more?

5 *'s!

Thanks

ker63469ker63469almost 2 years ago

Loved it. Please continue y

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This a suspense,pls.what happen to the sister,trainer and the maid or others I will likt to know

(sunday2004life@gmail.com)

P_DoggP_Doggalmost 2 years ago

Looking forward to more of this great story

devildog0302devildog0302almost 2 years ago
Looking for more…

A good read that needs to be continued. You’ve already introduced two potential sexual partners, use them. Also, who’s on his father’s list of important or influential people? That will give you an unknown number of either short term or long term players. Instead of using his mother multiple times a day, let the maid start taking her turn, also the personal trainer. Maybe a female lawyer or paralegal with his law firm. Actresses, politicians, business leaders, former teachers are all potentially interesting.

tinfoilhattinfoilhatover 1 year ago

This is brilliant. How can it not be continued? If the author reads comments...PLEASE extend this story.

TalimosinTalimosinover 1 year ago

Definitely want more of this story, great scenes and enjoyable plot, keep it coming please.

Jutah3995Jutah3995over 1 year ago

This is definitely a great read and I hope you continue it onward. Thank you..5🌟

MakehandpartyMakehandpartyover 1 year ago

Man there is a whole lot more that could happen with this story! A half-sister, the maid the trainer, rich & powerful, other magic users. You could go anywhere with this. Please carry on and write more of this story. I love it.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Such 'coincidence' that he wears the ring BEFORE he sees the instructions and other items; only hope he is strong enough to control the ring properly and not be corrupted by it!

And, I agree with the other comments...WHERE IS THE SEQUEL to this tale? You have set a base, now build upon it, please!

Five**5**Stars, for a truly fine work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome would to read more, does he give one to the maid or a twinkie

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Decent story, for a copy (all but the last page). Very poor wording, decent punctuation (need to find an adequate proof reader).

LobowraithLobowraithover 1 year ago

Would like it if you continue it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I believe you could make this story go so much further to the enjoyment of all your readers - me included !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Was drawn to the concept of inheriting his mom but then turned off by him doing her in the ass like that. Just don't get the fascination for rectal intercourse especially in a mother son fantasy. By definition, the taboo physical sexual attraction is connected to the pussy as the place of his birth. The feel, taste and scent of her pussy should be his aim and hope not plugging her in the sh*tter painfully like in some prison rape scene. If the son is secretly an ass bandit then to each his own. But, the story is tagged with the wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As for one comment who is disgusted on the ass play. I think it's the last bastion of virginity of the mother that can he give to her son.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 1 year ago

It's been more than a year since this author published anything so I don't know if we'll ever see what happens with the ring. Too bad. The story was hot!

pappyboyingtonpappyboyingtonabout 1 year ago

i love this story very much.

please continue.

we would all be happy.

greetings from Germany

TxHoss060TxHoss06011 months ago

Please continue... love it so many possibilities

Gym52Gym5211 months ago

A great starting chapter, you have set the scene, now you need to progress with the story, if and/or when you continue please arrange for you manuscript to be proofread, also please make use of a dictionary as you have used words that have slightly different spelling but vastly different meanings.

Please consider continuing this work.

mharrisonmharrison10 months ago

Really enjoyed this. Hope you get to continue now you're back writing once more....

Many thanks for sharing with us all.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great start to this story. Hope to see part two soon.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is a great start!! I really hope that you do more chapters as it does have so many Possibilities!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

When willyoube writing more I love this

MormonJackMormonJack10 months ago

Fun, creative, very hot! Thank you! I certainly look forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

PLEASE FINISH IT

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please post the next part. I'm confident you can and hope you will.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRDJohnson@RDJohnson
Finally I am back to writing, and this time I am trying to widen the scope a bit, get some more genres included in my repertoire. I now have a Patreon profile, so sequels to stories will appear there before they get posted here, plus there will be some unique content there as...