The Inheritance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, uh yes that's right I uh need you... uh.." I was stuttering, trying to come up with an explanation that did not involve my need to empty my balls into her, but while I was floundering, she just rolled her eyes at me teasingly.

"So like your dad! Insatiable!" With that, she sank to her knees in front of me, her mouth reaching for the tent I was pitching. As she mouthed my hard-on through the fabric, her hands slid up my legs, then fumbled with my zipper.

"Your dad would sometimes have me under the desk for hours. The stamina of that man, it was amazing!"

My brain was experiencing quite the short circuit as I on the one hand tried not to imagine my really rather old dad sitting there with his cock in the mouth of this wonderful creature, while on the other hand trying to imagine the very same, except with my cock in her mouth.

While I was distracted with adjusting my mental pictures, my mother succeeded in opening my pants, pulling them down to mid thigh in one fast pull, causing my cock to bounce right into her face, smearing precum on her nose and cheek.

"So large and hard!" she cooed, then put her lips to good use, opening them and letting my cock into her hot wet mouth.

I was gasping in pleasure in no time, as she was swirling her tongue over my sensitive tip, gently jerking the shaft. Her cool feminine fingers wrapped around my length felt exactly as wonderful as I had imagined, and for a few minutes I just enjoyed her gentle blowjob, tempted to just let her be in charge, until I had my release, flooding her mouth with my seed.

But the show she had put on outside had made me hunger for more.

Just a few minutes was all that was needed before I was right on the edge, and mustering my willpower, I managed to pull back, escaping my mothers hungry sucking mouth, with a little popping sound.

"Not so fast mom. I want to see you. Without the bikini." I demanded.

She looked up at me with a brief moment of confusion, her gaze then on my rock solid erection with a strand of drool or precum leading to her mouth. She bit her lip, then nodded once.

"Okay Ryan, anything you want." she purred at me. Then she stood up in front of me, and looked straight at me, while she undid her top with practiced grace. Letting it fall to the ground, she massaged her firm breasts with both hands for a moment, getting her nipples nice and hard. Little pink erasers that urged me to suck on them, like I did so many years ago.

Then she slid her thumbs into the waistband of her bottoms, and slid them down mid thigh, until gravity took over, and her panties pooled around her ankles.

She stood there in front of me, in all her naked glory.

Perfectly tanned and firm, only the slightest sag from her breasts, only enough to give the message that they were all natural. Her thatch did indeed match the drapes. She had a small little landing strip, carefully trimmed, that pointed the way to her glistening folds.

I was at a loss for words, and an expression like a hint of worry started to appear on my mother's face, as if she was afraid I had found a flaw in her, that she was somehow not good enough.

It was breaking my heart, and I had to put a stop to it.

"Wow! Perfect!" I remarked breathless.

Unable to formulate my request, I took her hand, and pulled her against me. Then my mouth sought hers, a hunger in me only the taste of her tongue could sate. I kissed her deeply and greedily, forcing my tongue into her mouth, mashing it against hers, even as she replied in kind, swirling her tongue around mine.

I held her tight, her body molded against mine, as my hands went exploring. First those amazing breasts, the sensation of soft yet firm flesh filling my hands, the sensation of rolling her nipples between my fingers. Pleasure was flowing into me like a rising tide. As my fingers parted her sopping wet petals, sliding into her warm pulsating pussy, it felt right. As if I was coming home from an epic journey.

And I guess in a way I was coming home, or at least getting as much of me inside my very first home, as I was able.

Lifting her up, I put her down gently on the couch my dad sometimes used for a nap, pausing only to tear my shirt of, I lay down on top of her, and with the desperate need of a starving man at a buffet, I looked into my mothers gorgeous blue green eyes, as I slowly pushed my rock hard length between the soft and fleshy out lips of my mothers pussy, spreading her open, placing myself just at her opening.

"I love you Ryan." Mother sighed, as she thrust her hips upwards, impaling herself slightly on my throbbing cock.

As soon as her flesh closed around the head, I had no way to resist. With a sigh of intense pleasure, I slid myself all the way into my mothers soft warm depths. The sensation of her flesh wrapped around mine was so intense, I almost thought I would pass out or cum instantly.

Fortunately neither happened, and reaching the very bottom of her, a gasp of pain or pleasure escaping my mom's lips, as I pushed against her cervix with what was probably more force than I should have, as I was filled with my need to push into her as deeply as I possibly could, in my insane quest to return to my origin.

As I lay there, catching myself for a moment, trying to get used to the sensations that were overwhelming my senses, threatening to make me cum any second, I told her with conviction in my voice.

"I love you too mom!"

I felt her pussy fluttering around me, her hips grinding against me, as she tried to urge me on.

"Fuck me Ryan, I am yours!" She demanded.

"Yes. You. Are. Mine!" I agreed, thrusting into her with each word.

It wasn't more than a few minutes until I could feel my orgasm building, the sensation of my mothers tight pussy contracting ever faster around my cock, as I kept thrusting into her with long slow thrusts, wanting to give myself time to really feel the depths of her clutching at my hardness. The knowledge that finally my mother was mine completely, in every sense, filled me with joy, and at last I felt myself pass the point of no return.

Giving in to the inevitable, I rammed myself into her, mercilessly pounding her, our moans mingling as my impending orgasm set off hers, and I shot rope after rope of white hot cum straight into my mother's cervix, painting the womb I had once occupied so long ago.

It was fitting I should be the one to redecorate the place. It was my first home, and what had once been mine should forever be mine.

Okay, I was thinking crazy thoughts again, I would have to take that up with an overpriced shrink some day, but for now, I collapsed onto my mothers sweating body, struggling to catch my breath, as waves of orgasmic pleasure rolled over me, and cum just kept spurting into my mothers tight pussy, that was doing its best to squeeze me from all sides, milking cum from my cock with every surge of her orgasm.

"Ryan! You came inside me! I'm not using anything!" Mother gasped, when she was finally able to catch her breath.

Okay, that was not really part of my plan.

"Well, we can't really unfuck you now, so I guess that's just going to have to be a subject for another time. Of course if you get pregnant right now, I guess we could just claim it was dad's last deed." I smiled innocently at her.

She smiled up at me, looking so gorgeous I felt myself swelling again inside her.

"Whatever you want honey, if I can give it to you, it is yours." she purred at me, as she tightened her pussy around my hardening cock suggestively.

"I want a LOT!" I confided in her, as I started to slowly fuck her again, the mixture of our cum pouring from her sopping wet cunt, making a mess on the couch.

I guess it's a good thing we have a maid, after all. Maybe we would need more, if I kept making a mess everywhere.

Fucking her gently, I took my time to explore her firm body with my hands and mouth, nibbling on her ear and neck, working my way down to her breasts, where her firm nipples tempted me, urged me to suck them into my mouth.

And finally I did. First one, then the other, I suckled at her teat, bent awkwardly to remain inside her as I did. The sensation was intense. I had had a girlfriend's nipple in my mouth once, but this was something different. A hint of sweetness on my tongue gave me a sexual pleasure, that had me rushing to the very edge of orgasm, and as I started to once again send torrents of my seed straight into my mothers unprotected womb, I couldn't help myself, biting down gently, then a little rougher, as orgasm tore through me in waves.

Mother did not protest or pull away, rather she wrapped her arms around my head, pulling me to her chest, moaning and screaming her pleasure.

It would seem a bit of pain really got mom's engine running.

As she writhed in her orgasm, I slipped from her pussy because of the awkward angle, spraying a burst of cum over her tight stomach and ass, before she rushed to grab my cock, shoving it back into her pussy.

"Fill me Ryan!" She demanded, and I complied, letting go of her nipple and instead focused on ramming myself into her depth, getting the last of my cum as far into her as I knew how.

While I fucked her mercilessly, all my weight pressing my cock into her soft flesh, she pinched her nipples hard, and kept moaning in pleasure, as another orgasm rolled through her, making her hips buck and her thigh muscles vibrate with strain.

Finally, my torrent of cum turned to a trickle, as a few last spurts sent the absolute dregs my balls could conjure, and I collapsed once more on top of my mom, balancing most of my weight on one elbow, taking some time to just observe her face.

We lay there for a while, silently observing each other, until I was soft enough to slide from her flooded pussy, releasing a tidal wave of cum onto the couch below us.

It was crazy how much I was cumming, but apparently my dad had been the same way. Strange that it had only begun yesterday, but it sure felt nice, so it was probably nothing.

And I will admit I liked how it looked, cum seeping from the well fucked pussy of my sexy mom.

"Time for cleanup!" mother declared, and with the mess we had going on, I could only agree.

"I guess so." I agreed, and let her scoot to her feet.

Then taking me by surprise, she bent down, and sucked the entirety of my soft member into her mouth, sucking on it gently, wrapping her tongue around it, sliding it all the way to the back of her mouth, as far as it would got in its mostly flaccid state.

It felt good. It felt amazing. I could even feel my cock straining to grow hard again, as a reaction to the very erotic action going on.

My mom was cleaning my cock, licking our combined cum from all of it, before letting it slide from her lips once more.

Then she leaned in, and licked around the base and my balls, making sure to gather all of the sticky juices that had sprayed all over me. She licked me clean, until she seemed satisfied everything was as it should be.

Licking her lips like she was savoring the taste, her eyes half lidded, she moaned slightly.

"Mmmm that's so good! I needed that! Is there anything else you need, or would that be all for now?"

My mother was quite the vision, freshly fucked, her hair a mess, and cum running down her legs. It was a marvelously erotic sight, that I didn't think I would ever get tired of.

I would definitely have to make sure it was a look she would wear often.

Feeling quite sexually spent for now, I decided I had better return to work, before my dirty mind sidetracked me again.

"I'm good for now mom, why don't you go get yourself cleaned up? I'll call if I need you."

"Make sure you do, honey, if you need my... gentle touch, as it were?"

I grinned at her, then pulled her in for a brief kiss, tasting our juices on her lips, before swatting her firm buttock playfully.

"Best get going mom, before I decide I need a lot more than that!"

"Promises, promises!" she laughed at me, before taking her leave, one hand cupping her pussy to contain the mess somewhat.

After she left, I did make some progress, but my mind kept circling back to our erotic acts.

How good it had felt to fuck my own mom, filling her up with my seed, even knowing there was a very real risk of getting her pregnant by her own son.

I found that I really didn't care what society thought about things like our incestous passion. It felt right, it WAS right for us. And that was all that mattered.

Then I spent a good forty minutes daydreaming about all the things I would yet love to do to her, before I gave up.

I couldn't work like this, I needed something to keep me focused.

"Oxana, if my mother is done bathing, inform her I require her assistance."

Once again, I sent Oxana scurrying to fetch my mom. She must be wondering what kind of mess I was making in here, that I need my mom to clean it up.

I bet she would not even get close, if I had her guess.

A few minutes later, I heard her knock softly. Never once had I ever known her to enter this room unbidden.

"Come." I called.

She entered, a smile on her face. "It takes a little more than just your voice to make me cum, sweety!"

She was wearing her favorite silk kimono, that she often would lounge around in for hours, after taking a shower, her hair damp, she looked fresh as a lily.

"But I am sure you can find other ways..." she added.

"You look good enough to eat, mom, but I think I will save that for later. Right now I need a bit of help focusing on my work here. But I keep thinking about you, and it's distracting."

She stepped closer to me, letting her kimono slide open, revealing once again those perfect breasts and her tight body, not a shred of fabric on her, save the silk of the kimono.

"Anything you need, honey. Anything." she all but sighed at me, brushing her lips against mine seductively.

Pausing my train of thought to kiss her passionately, pulling her tight, feeling the hotness of her body against mine, I almost fell for the temptation to throw her on the couch once more, or perhaps on the desk, bending her over it, ramming myself into her from behind, until she screamed my name and I covered her back with cascades of cum.

In the end I managed to draw myself back, gathering the remnants of my self control.

"I need you to climb under the desk, and suck on me gently while I work. I think that might keep my mind from wandering too much."

"Oh, just like your dad!" She laughed. Then immediately she went to her knees, scurrying under the desk, like it was her second home.

"Yeah, so it would seem..." I agreed with er, amused that I had apparently had such an energetic dad, for his age. I could only hope I would remain as virile when I was eighty nine.

Dropping my pants and sitting down, I carefully moved the chair into position, lowering the seat a few extra notches at my mother's request, until I could once again feel the soft warmth of her wet mouth wrap itself around my shaft.

At first I just sat there, enjoying the erotic pleasure of my mother's tongue ever so slowly caressing my cock, her soft cool hands caressing my balls and my thighs.

I was thoroughly enjoying myself, and from the happy little moans my mother made, it would seem she was busy with her most favorite dessert.

At first it didn't help me focus much, and I don't know why I ever thought it would, other than that my mind had come up with the idea as an excuse for having my cock sliding balls deep into my mothers mouth again.

Not that I was that deep now, but now that her mouth was caressing me, I started to feel the need.

Sensing my need, mother started bobbing her head on my cock, sliding me deeper, sucking harder, faster, until a few moments later I came in a sudden eruption, orgasm crashing through as my cum cascaded into her throat once more.

She kept sucking and swallowing, slowing down her movements, entirely focused on draining every drop from balls and not letting a single drop go to waste, swallowing it down.

The thought of my thick cum flowing down her throat and into her belly filled me with great satisfaction.. All through my eruption she swallowed mouthful after mouthful of my seed, until at last I had shot my last few drops into her greedy mouth.

"Holy shit mom, you are such an amazing cocksucker!"

"Thanks honey, now your mind should be clear for a while, so you just go right back to work, while I take care of you down here." she purred at me, a cum soaked smile on her lips.

With that, she sucked my softening member back into her mouth, and proceeded to gently caress my now very sensitive parts with her tongue.

At first, it was almost painful, but soon it was just perfect. A sensation of perfect bliss that somehow cleared my mind, and allowed me to focus on the work at hand.

For a while.

Soon I felt myself firming up again, my moms fluttering tongue against my slowly hardening cock urging it back to life.

As I firmed again, her mouth became more eager, demanding, sucking me into the back of her mouth, pushing herself a little further to just let the very tip push against the constricting sensation of her throat.

Again she started moaning to herself, as my cock grew fully hard in her mouth.

For my part, I leaned back to get a better look of the sexy woman under my desk, doing her best to suck another huge load of cum out of her son's balls.

Seeing her completely focused, eyes closed, as she started to really fuck her face on my cock once more, I was in heaven, my cock swelling in reaction to the intensely erotic sight.

As my orgasm neared, and I was moaning with pleasure, mom pushed herself down with more force, cramming my cock into her throat, the constriction of her muscles painful, as she tried to swallow around me.

Finally I felt myself slide just that extra bit deeper, the head of my cock inside her throat, making my orgasm hit me like a bolt of lightning.

Shooting my cum straight into her throat all the way into her stomach, my balls contracting painfully with the strain to shoot my seed as deep into her as I could manage, while she held on with all her strength, keeping her nose pinned against my stomach, until her need to breathe had her pull away, gasping and swallowing at the same time, trying to keep up with the long spurts of cum still shooting into her mouth and onto her face.

After a quick gulp of air, she immediately shoved her face down my cock once more, ramming me into her throat with pure force, determined to have me fill her belly with my seed.

Twice more she had to come up for air, until I was finally done once more. Her face was sticky with cum, snot and tears, her makeup completely ruined.

And yet I found it to be the most beautiful sight ever, the most erotic image of a woman, having strained herself so much for my pleasure, covered herself in my sticky cum to satisfy my need.

"All good again, sweetie." she smiled up at me.

"You can go back to work again."

Then she gently sucked my once again semi-flaccid member into her mouth, and continued to sucle me gently.

I was getting a bit sore, but it seemed like she knew instinctively that she had to be gentle. Quite soon, it was once again just sweet bliss as she let her tongue caress my softening cock inside her mouth.

With a satisfied sigh, I went back to work, making quite a lot of progress, until once again, my teenage hormones informed me my time could be better spent making love to this gorgeous woman under my desk.

Taking quick stock of the piles on the desk, I decided I could probably call it a day.

Well, as far as office work went. I figured I had plenty of day left for other things.

"That's enough of that for now, mom." I said, as I pulled my once again hard cock from between her lips, to the sound of her protesting moans.