The Inheritance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only thing I could do, save surgically having my finger removed and reattached, was to twist the ring around, to hide the gem and make it less obvious.

But I saw no point.

Mom had already seen me wear it, and had not commented on it at all, so clearly she didn't mind, and I wasn't going to be seeing anyone else, until I had had a chance to read the journal, doing my best to abide by the instructions even if after the fact.

Using my dads office for this felt right, so a few minutes later, I was comfortable in his chair, going through his stuff, until I found a letter opener with enough of an edge on it to slice through the seals without too much trouble.

Opening the journal, a shiver went through me.

Son, when you read this, I am dead.

It is possible I have not had time to explain to you the legacy of our family.

If you read this, I know you also have my ring and the box.

It may be hard for you to believe what I am about to tell, but as it is my last will that you read it carefully and abide by the instructions, I know you will do so. I have raised you right, and I am proud of you.

First of all I need to tell you that the ring is a powerful magic item, the gem found in a fallen star, and carved into many pieces, each piece used for jewelry.

You need to be aware, that anyone who wears a piece of that gem will be irresistibly drawn to the one who wears the ring.

In the box are many such trinkets. Through the years I have bought up every piece I could find, and in the back of this journal is a list of what leads I have for remaining pieces.

Also there is a list of people I have arranged to have such a trinket.

People in power, people with information. People I needed to have influence over to guard and to grow our fortune.

Your fortune now.

Before putting on the ring, you must make sure your mother does not wear her engagement ring. It is one of the trinkets on the list.

Next, you must be aware that once put on, the ring will not want to be removed.

You must practice control, until you can will the ring to let go and let itself be removed.

Do this in seclusion.

It is important to establish control over the ring, before using its power, as its influence grows with use. If suitably tamed, it will always obey, so this is very important.

Other than influencing those who wear one of the trinkets, it also enhances your vitality. You will find your strength and endurance growing, as well as your other male characteristics. Do not be alarmed by the amounts your will be able to ejaculate.

It has been speculated that the gem was the heart of an incubus, but nobody knows for sure.

Once you have tamed the ring, you can begin to influence those who wear trinkets.

The more physical contact you have, the more intimate contact you have, the more they will crave your touch, the more they will want to obey and please you.

It can be hard to resist using that power, if you let it grow too fast, so always move slowly, or it may become far too obvious to others that you have an unnatural influence.

Keep a low profile, there are others out there that know magic is real.

There are those that would take away our family treasure for their own purposes.

Finally, the middle pages are covered with what may at first appear as gibberish. It is the code I made you learn when you were twelve. It is a list of files and passwords of other things you need to know.

The next pages were various notes on exercises to do to better establish control of the ring.

Okay, on one hand I definitely believed that the ring was magic.

What had been going on lately fit too well.

Even though I knew now that mom and I had been influenced by the gems, I found I didn't care. I was happy with the way it was.

Maybe it was for the best that the ring had slipped on my finger when it did.

The box had dozens of very nice looking pieces of jewelry, all gold and with a single red gem.

Sure, I would have to master the ring. But maybe I could test out a few trinkets first.