All Comments on 'The Inheritance'

by sunburycd

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
SemperSolus0198SemperSolus01989 months ago

Good story, needs a follow up.

babaloo92babaloo929 months ago

Good story. How do they deal back in LA

MaxOgdenMaxOgden9 months ago

Loved it. Needs another chapter or two. Get mom involved and it'll be hot as hell.

KlitomaticKlitomatic9 months ago

Perfect solution.

Frankie1952Frankie19529 months ago

More please, what happens from here? Love to know they move in to the house and live as a couple making babies.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief9 months ago

Kind of hard to imagine the one room being clean enough to sleep in, but it's fiction so okay. Liked the story but don't understand how the guy could live in Phoenix without A/C?

stockingnutstockingnut9 months ago

Very nice! Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It didn't read well, learn to write a story that flows well and better details

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very nice

They need to claim each other properly

Very sexy, and it feels like there is room for more story....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Liked this one quite a bit. Wish it would've been a couple pages longer. 5 ⭐️

zooliciouszoolicious9 months ago

Serious business gets even more serious, and hotter. Well done.

juanviejojuanviejo9 months ago

CINCO ESTRELLAS!

IJS0904IJS09049 months ago

Very well done.

mybikecruisesmybikecruises9 months ago

Questions: why didn't they discuss if she was on birth control instead of pulling out all the time, I'm sure Thea would have loved to feel the heat inside, instead of just outside: how did mother not know that her daughter was trying to seduce her brother with all her actions, and make sure she was on birth control when she got her a dildo, because she was obviously going to become sexually active real soon?

mammoetmammoet9 months ago

loved it , a shame there isn't more.

Crusader235Crusader2359 months ago

Keep the house and move there, get jobs, and live like a married couple. Fuck LA. Five stars, more please.

CristoforoColomboCristoforoColombo9 months ago

Great story. I would have liked more, though not necessarily more sex – more build up. Also, I'd have preferred it if realistically Jude had been not to be quite so preciously responsible, Thea hadn't been quite so gaging for it and mutual arousal had developed more slowly. I'd also have liked to see them setting about cleaning the house and making it nice, and also the story continuing at least until he could safely come inside her. But despite all that is was still a great read.

6EroticWanderingMind96EroticWanderingMind99 months ago

Well done. Brother and sister are finally put in a situation where they come to terms with their sexual desires for one another. Hopefully you will follow-up with a second chapter, where their sexual escapades include having relations while watching some of the porn films now in their possession.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I wish someone would write about the use of condoms and birth control.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not my favorite from you. But you are still my favorite writer on here by far. I get fired up just seeing your name next to a story. Thank you for all of your stories and keep up the good work.

GraecaGraeca8 months ago

thank you so much for this very big incest, Thea is well fucked and a lot of cum face...thanks more, a baby?

ScottishTexanScottishTexan8 months ago

Pretty good, but I don't think that your driving time surrounding Joshua Tree to be believable. The way I added it up placed the national park roughly 1/2 way in their trip. Three and a half hours would be half of Judes 7 hour drive estimate. But Joshua Tree is easily 4.5 hours from Phoenix. I apologize if I sound too nitpicky.

Otherwise, I really enjoyed it. 4/5

GirlWatchinGirlWatchin8 months ago

Thanks! Very hot! How about a sequel with Mom?

Diecast1Diecast116 days ago

Enjoyed the story a lot. However it needs a follow up. AAAAAA++++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersunburycd@sunburycd
Thank you to all that have followed me for a while now and those new to my kind of storytelling. Although my contributions have lessened, understand I do continue to read all your comments and appreciate the engagement and feedback. Just a quick note to explain myself in res...