The Inheritance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunburycd
sunburycd
4,241 Followers

"Charming," Thea remarked upon the lettering, pulling out the other box and using her fingernails to slice through the aged masking tape.

I used a key to open mine and was instantly proven correct, the cover of a family photo album greeting me, its cushioned blue and gold jacket sparking recollection.

"This is it. Fuck, it's all here!" I delved further into the contents, pulling out a wooden urn and lifting it to Thea. "This is our grandfather. Well, his ashes," I marveled and watched Thea lift out a plush panda. "Holy shit," I laughed. "Do you know what that is?"

She held the toy before herself and I could see she had some remembrance of the item.

"That's Mr. Pickles," I helped her. "We accidentally left it when we ran from Dad at Joshua Tree."

"I remember this!" Thea revealed.

"I'm not surprised. You went everywhere with it back in the day," I confided as Thea sifted through her box.

"Why would he keep these things?" She questioned, pulling out one of my little league baseball trophies. "Sentimentality?" She clutched at a straw.

"Thea. These boxes probably haven't been opened in more than fourteen years. He kept them because he knew Mom wanted them. Look at how he labeled them. 'Cunts.' That sound like a sentimental father to you?" I posited and I could see it dawn on her, finally. "Come on," I closed the box. "Let's get this stuff inside."

*

More than two hours later we'd returned from lunch in the city and were leafing through one of the photo albums we'd recovered. Pictures of Mom's side of the family that I could only slightly recall seeing and Thea had never laid eyes upon. Many photos of Thea as a baby. Evidence of her snuggled beside Mr. Pickles in a crib. In my tentative six-year-old arms the day she was brought home from the hospital. All beautiful moments in time, captured, then stolen from us for so long.

"Mom's gonna love this," I noted, turning a leaf to see us in the bath together as children. Two cherubic heads poking from a sea of bubbles.

"I, love it," Thea responded. "I love you," she unexpectedly leaned closer to kiss me on the cheek and I laughed.

"What!? What was that for?" I turned to look at her front on.

"I don't know," she shrugged, and I could see a red hue appear on her neck and exposed chest above her tank top, quickly rushing to her face. "For just being... I don't know. My big brother... or something," she struggled and ended by punching me on the arm. "Don't be weird about it," she rolled her eyes.

"You're the one being weird," I laughed.

"Whatever," she leaned forward and began pushing around the pile of pornographic magazines still on the coffee table, examining the covers.

"What?" I again inquired, sensing an awkwardness between us for some reason.

"Nothing," she rose and walked across the living room, stopping before the pedestal fan struggling to move the hot air inside the house. "It's just hot. How can he not have air conditioning?" She managed to change the subject, lifting her top and turning to allow the fan to work its magic from her exposed belly to her lower back. "I know..."

I watched her move with purpose across the living room and past the entryway to the kitchen where she opened the fridge and disappeared behind the door.

"You getting in?" I inquired, chuckling to myself before she re-emerged, holding two beers. "Oh. No!" I fell into the protective older brother role. "Mom wouldn't be cool with you drinking, Thea."

"Mom's a whole state away," Thea countered as she walked back toward me. Her time in the cold air of the fridge had been consequential, and I did my best not to stare at her pronounced nipples as she approached and once more dropped down beside me on the couch. "Can you open mine too?" she requested, holding out the two bottles of Coors.

I paused... for a moment. But seeing the dew dripping on the glass, imagining the relieving chill of the liquid, almost sensing the taste of the suds, I relented.

"Alright," I exhaled to her obvious delight. "But don't tell Mom," I requested and took the beers from her, twisting off the caps.

"Oh, fuck that's better," Thea sighed after taking an extended swig and I followed her lead, the cold beer going down nicely as I flicked a page of the photo album, a picture of Mom and Dad at what looked like a music festival, clearly before we were born. "Do you think we inherit traits from our parents?" She added after a moment's silence.

"Fuck yeah," I sniggered. "You and Mom are equally bitchy."

"No. Do you think I could be like Dad?" She posed and I was quick to refute.

"You're nothing like him," I affirmed.

"Well..." She paused and I closed the album, putting it aside on the couch.

"Well, what?" I asked.

"Well... I kind of am," she cryptically admitted.

"Oh yeah?" I skeptically played along. "In what way?" And to this, there was an extended pause.

"You know he's got hundreds of DVDs," she nodded toward the tv stand. "Down there," her eyes directed me to the doored cabinets. "I looked when you were in the bathroom."

"So what? Everyone has old DVDs. Maybe he didn't like streaming."

"No, you don't get it," Thea took another swig of her beer. "It's all porn," she revealed.

"Oh, ok," I nodded feeling my face redden and not from the alcohol. It was then she turned toward me.

"Jude. I watch a lot of porn," Thea admitted. "I mean, a LOT of porn."

I didn't know what to do with the information and decided humor was the best option.

"Ok!" I reached out and took possession of her beer. "You've had enough," I laughed, placing the half-consumed bottle on the table.

"No, I'm serious. Is it wrong? Do I have a problem?" She took back her beer and again took a sip, looking toward me as if she was really seeking an answer. "Will I end up like Dad? Alone. Watching porn all day and fucking a sex doll!?"

"Thea..." I struggled to come up with a coherent response. "I don't know if I'm..." I paused and she interjected

"I couldn't sleep last night until I'd masturbated!" She flatly revealed and I choked on the swig of beer I'd quickly attempted to take.

"Jesus, Thea. You can't be... why would you tell me that?" I marveled.

"I don't know," she shrugged. "Forget I said anything."

"I'm trying to!" I laughed, my face burning as I thought of also jerking off in the motel. Had we been unknowingly masturbating together? I swallowed more of my beer, going down so nicely, the idea of another, enticing, before another thought entered my mind. "You know we've got to think about finding a hotel for tonight," I broached, holding up my near-empty bottle. "Before I won't be able to drive."

Thea was unresponsive for a moment, her eyes on her beer suggestively placed between her upper thighs like a counterfeit glass cock.

"We could stay here!" She turned her head to look me in the eyes as I frowned. "We could get pizza delivered. There's the spare room!" She highlighted the seemingly unused guest bedroom, its double bed taking my mind in inappropriate directions. I looked at the size of the couch and figured I could get a reasonable sleep upon it if the pedestal fan played along, and to Thea's obvious delight, agreed it wasn't the worst idea. "Awesome," she enthused. "So," she added. "More beer?"

*

"Oh Jesus, Thea," I exclaimed upon returning from the bathroom and finding her seated on the coffee table, remote control in hand and her eyes on the tv. An ass, and little else, filled the screen. Oiled up, POV hands reached down to spread the sizeable cheeks and revealed a glistening asshole, smooth labia below. "Turn it off!" I managed as I wrenched my eyes from the sight, the very idea of watching porn with my little sister, staggering.

"It was in the player," she justified the movie. "I just wanted to watch the tv."

She was slow to find the stop button and I made myself busy putting the uneaten pizza in the fridge and collecting another beer as a massive cock was introduced into the scene.

"Seriously?" I made my way back toward the couch, stopping at the fan to cool off, unintentionally allowing myself an equal view of both the screen and Thea. Her eyes remained fixated on the couple, and it was only upon my second interjection of 'Dude!', did she change the content.

"Ok, relax," she chuckled as the local Phoenix news came onto the screen. "I was turning it off," she forgave her actions as she spun on the table, looking back at the couch. "Can you imagine how many times Dad jerked off there?" Her eyes settled on the ass groove at the opposite end of the couch we'd been seated on.

"Ugh, I'd rather not," I groaned, and Thea giggled at the comment. With her head turned, something possessed me to drop my eyes down her body, her tight tank top folded up to form more of a bra to expose more skin to the fan's meager flow of air, amazingly revealing the hint of under-boob. And with her legs slightly parted, I was given an unobscured view up her skirt. The shadow of purple panties with what looked like a white lace trim, hugging her teenage mound. Was it the beer? Was it the porn seemingly everywhere we looked? Or was it just a natural attraction? Whatever, the sight had my cock swelling and before she once more laid eyes upon me, I extracted myself from the situation. "I'm just gonna check those other rooms," I quickly walked past the television behind her. "Make sure we haven't overlooked something."

"I'll help," Thea enthused and admittedly I wasn't disappointed with her decision.

*

"So, is this the new girlfriend or the old?" Thea once more managed to find the humor in what ordinarily should've been the uncomfortable process of learning our father's sexual appetites.

The dead eyes of another sex doll stared up at us from the second box I'd discovered in the 'gym', and I wondered how I would've reacted if I'd found it earlier, her presence now almost mundane after all we'd seen.

"You know," I closed the lid of the box. "If I didn't hate him so much, I'd kind of feel sorry for him," I admitted as we headed back through the house, the relative relief of moving air in the living room.

"There's no need," Thea countered as we found our beers and returned to the couch. "He seemed comfortable, didn't he? Just watching porn and fucking a mannequin. If that's what made him happy, then so be it. Who is anyone to judge?"

"That's pretty mature of you, Freckles," I nudged her knee with my own and I noticed her leg going with mine as I withdrew, subtly keeping us touching, her thighs parted.

"Well, I'm nearly nineteen Jude," she lifted her beer to her lips, her eyes upon me as she almost seductively sipped. "We're not those little kids sharing a bath anymore," her eyes drifted to the photo album on the coffee table.

Slouched as she was, her skirt had ridden up even higher on her thighs and I let my eyes once more traverse her body. Tanned, toned, and though I tried to deny the thought, so fuckable.

"Funny though," Thea suddenly leaned forward and flicked at one of the magazines, its pages opening to reveal a couple fucking. "You say I'm mature, but I've still actually never seen a dick."

"You're looking right at one," I laughed, again feeling my face redden.

"I mean a real one Jude," she turned her head, rolling her eyes and despite our nearly six-year age difference, I felt as if she were the elder. I remained mute, processing the information she'd just given me. My sister was a virgin. Admittedly I'd never imagined her having sex, in my eyes, she'd always been my kid sister and way too young for any of that, I was even still amazed she was driving.

"Ok," I forced myself to look away from her gaze, focusing on the television. "Probably too much information, Thea," I dismissed her disclosure.

"Is that weird though?" She, despite my show of disinterest, wouldn't let it go. "I haven't even had sex and yet all I want to be is like one of Dad's sex dolls! Held down and fucked."

"What the fuck!?" I couldn't let her statement slide.

"What?" She seemed surprised at my reaction.

"Why would you say that?" I shook my head in confusion.

"Ah, because it's true," she frowned.

"But why would you tell me that?" I reached the bottom of another beer, placing the empty on the table. "I'm your brother!"

"And that's why," she elaborated. "Jude. You're my best friend," she admitted, and her surprising confession gave me goosebumps. "You've always been there for me. My whole life. When I was happy, or sad. No matter. You put up with me when I used to follow you around like a bad smell!" She smiled and it drew one from me. "Whatever I needed. Whatever I wanted, you were there... for me."

"Because you're my little sister," I reminded her. "That's what big brothers do."

"Because you love me," Thea remarked, and I felt myself nod.

"Of course," I admitted.

"And I love you," she paused. "So much."

"But I still don't know why you're telling me these thin..." I began before she cut me off.

"No one knows us in this whole city," she looked at the television, some local news special. "In this whole state."

"Yeah, but..."

"That guy offered us the honeymoon suite Jude," she reminded me. "He thought we were a couple," she determined, and I began to get a sense of what was coming.

"Thea... I..."

"What would be the harm if we were?" Her eyes found mine and penetrated. I managed to swallow as I allowed myself to imagine our next moves. "Jude..." she paused as she shifted slightly on the couch beside me. "I really want to see a dick," her words come out almost comically and any other time I, we, probably would've laughed. "To touch one," she added, and her hand fell upon my thigh. "To know what it feels like."

"Thea," I whispered as my mouth dried up, her hand squeezing my leg through my board shorts. "That's not...," I managed. "I... We, can't," I added, and she removed her hand, standing up before me.

"We can," she stated adamantly, and as I watched, perplexed, she lifted her top over her head and dropped it on the table behind her.

"Jesus Christ, Thea!" I exclaimed as I took in her breasts. Perfect in my eyes, her nipples pink and hard and almost begging for me to suck them. "You can't just..." I began, but ignoring my words I watched her unbutton her skirt and it too fell to the floor.

I didn't have anything else to say. Meekly I sat transfixed as her thumbs dug under the waist of her purple thong, adjusting the nylon material embracing her sex. I'd been wrong. What I'd mistaken as a lace trim was in fact pearl beads where the gusset of her panty should've been.

"Fuck Freckl..." I sighed, about to call her her childhood nickname before I corrected myself. This was not my little sister of memory. What my eyes devoured was a woman. Sexy. Aware of her body and the power of her pussy. "...Thea!" I managed after a moment's pause as I took in the allure of her show.

"Do you like them?" Thea excitedly questioned as she slid the pearls up along her slit, glistening as they appeared from between her labia. "I bought it especially for this weekend. I wanted you to see me wearing it."

"I... you..." I mumbled and again she cut me off.

"The pearls are designed to rub against your clit," she needlessly explained, and hearing my sister say 'clit' had my already hard cock twitching. More so when she turned around. Presenting her ass to me, Thea leaned forward and placed her hands on the coffee table, spreading her legs to reveal the beaded thong bisecting her puckered anus. "...and your butthole!" She giggled mischievously.

"Fuck Thea," I whispered, and she rose, once more turning to face me, expectation and almost pleading on her face. "You can't just... we can't..." I debated myself internally, trying to come up with a reason to not embrace the situation, before losing. "You look beautiful!" I exhaled, relaxing and a broad smile came to her lips.

"So... we can?" She queried, her eyes dropping to the obvious hard-on in my shorts.

"Well, I mean maybe we could..." I paused. "I mean, I don't know what you had in mind," I added, and Thea was well ahead of the game.

"Well..." she lifted her eyes and I saw a slight blush begin to form on her neck and chest and it was good to know it wasn't just me that was feeling a modicum of nerves. "Oh... I've imagined this in my head so many times," she admitted and I smiled at her candor, her cuteness, my little sister 'Freckles,' once more appearing. "Usually, you're undressing me," she revealed her fantasy, and I was quick to respond.

"What, like this?" I leaned forward and took possession of the waist of her panties, lowering them to reveal her smooth mound, her cameltoe of labia. Down I pulled them, and sensuously, the pearl beads were last to leave her sex, slipping from where they'd nestled, noticeably damp.

"Oh, yes," Thea sighed as she stepped out of her panties and she watched intently as I kept hold of them, slipping the precious item of clothing into my lower cargo short pocket for safekeeping. "...and then I, well, if you'll let me?" Her eyes seemed to beg as they once more focused on my crotch.

I didn't need to give her verbal approval, leaning back on the couch to allow her access to the waist of my shorts as I in turn lifted off my t-shirt. Her hands shook as her fingers fumbled with my belt and then the button of my fly and cognizant I was aware, she looked up into my eyes.

"I just want to do it right," she excused her nerves and I moved to reassure her, reaching out to stay her hands.

"Thea," I smiled. "You're doing everything right," I admitted, releasing her from my grip to once again see her work on my fly.

With confidence she then unzipped, and again I found myself smiling as I saw the look of wonder on her face as she extracted her prize.

"Fuck..." her gaze flicked up to mine as she pulled my shorts down my thighs and my erection slapped back against my stomach. "You're so hard!" She marveled as my shorts met the floor and I too was naked.

"It's all you Thea," I informed her. "You're so fucking hot!"

"I've tried to be. For you," she responded. "For so long now," she revealed, and I wondered how long she'd been thinking this through. Images of her past outfits came to mind. A particularly slutty dress on her eighteenth, memories of her unexpectedly sitting in my lap and hugging me close when I'd gifted her a present. Some of the bikinis she'd worn when sunning herself in the backyard, my eyes having admittedly lingered on her body in a not-so-brotherly way on occasion. Could we have been fucking for years now I wondered? "Can I touch it?" She broke my train of thought

"It's all yours," I sighed and watched her small hands reach for my dick.

I had to admit, I, like her, had imagined this. But actually having her hand wrap around my cock, my dick pulsing at the touch, was an unbelievable feeling, so taboo and yet so proper. Unimaginable and yet, so real. More so when her lips kissed the head.

"Mom can never know," I managed to breathe as her tongue licked at the eye of my cock, coming away with a thread of precum which she drew between her lips with a smile.

"Relax big brother," she stroked my length as if keeping me aroused whilst her mouth was away. "We haven't even really done anything yet!"

But we had!

I recalled stories from my fellow roommates in college of tentative incest between siblings. They'd been salacious and admittedly arousing but barely went beyond glimpses of nudity, awkward kisses, fleeting touches of breasts, or once, pussy. Thea's mouth on my cock had immediately superseded anything I knew of real-life taboo, and with the joy it provoked in me, the pleasure of the experience, I knew there was no limit to our experimentation.

"Tell me if I'm doing it wrong," Thea stated before her lips were once more around the head of my cock. Her hand twisted up and down my length, her cheeks sucked in as she did everything right.

sunburycd
sunburycd
4,241 Followers