The Inheritance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck that feels good," I complimented her, and her mouth popped off with a grin.

"I've practiced on a dildo!" she admitted, and I had to smile in response. My mind pictured us back home. Thea alone in her room adjacent to mine, sucking on a dildo, imagining it to be me. I pulsed in her hand and she looked down at me before allowing a dribble of spit to fall from her wet lips, landing perfectly upon the head and trickling down to be used as lube for her handjob.

"You've what?" I wanted her confession to take further form.

"I've got a few, Jude," she again reddened. "And a buttplug!" She proudly revealed.

"Fuck," I moaned as her head descended, her lips once more enveloping the head of my cock, taking my length deep into her mouth, her throat, purposefully gagging herself on my affection. "Who are you and what have you done with Freckles?" I chuckled, more to myself and she slurped off my dick with a waterfall of drool.

"I'm here," she stared into my eyes. "I've always been here. You've just never noticed me."

I wanted to kiss her. To hold her against my body and confess my love, but she was ahead of me again.

"Can we fuck now?" Thea almost begged and without waiting for my approval, climbed upon my thighs.

"Wait," I exclaimed as her hand pressed the head of my cock against her pubic bone, guiding it between her upper labia. "I don't want to hurt you," I admitted, aware of her virginity, and an almost pitying expression came to her face.

"I don't just suck on my dildos Jude," she smirked and lowered herself down onto my erection.

Had a pussy ever felt as good? I couldn't recall one. So tight, so slick. My sister's vagina perfectly accommodated my length as if we were molded for one another. And why not? Wasn't it only natural our bodies would be synced, genetically, sexually?

"Jesus," I sighed as her pubic bone met mine, the walls of her pussy tensing around me hugging. I rose on the couch to embrace her, my arms encircling her small frame to draw her closer into my chest. Our noses touched, her lips and jaw, slick with saliva, lightly pressing my own. "I always noticed you," I confessed, lifting my groin into her, and thrusting. "I just didn't know you were..." My words were cut off as her lips met mine, her tongue eager to enter my mouth, and dance with my own.

"Fuck me Jude," Thea managed to hiss between my lips, her arms around me, a hand, her fingers combing through my hair. I explored her back, my hand sliding down to cup her ass, the other caressing her torso, finding a boob and tenderizing, her nipple hard between my fingers. "Yes," she sighed and threw her head back exposing her neck and I was quick to kiss her, nibble on her soft skin as she ground her pelvis into my crotch.

So good. So tight. So slick. Hard I thrust into her, sweat running down my back, my chest, as her boobs rubbed against me. Again, her mouth found mine and we kissed. Passionate, deep, sensuous. Incestuous. The very thought of what we were doing eclipsing the physical and bringing me to the edge. Too soon, I thought. Embarrassed, I opened my eyes and tore my mouth from her. "Thea I..." I managed to gasp and her eyes, initially concerned, turned libidinous as she interpreted my actions. "I'm sorry," I added as I allowed my cock to slide from her body and slap against my belly.

Thea seemed unconcerned at the break in proceedings, pushing me against the back of the couch and lowering herself once more upon me. I looked down in awe as her pussy pressed against the underside of my hard-on, her labia hugging me like the bun of a hotdog, sliding along my length.

"Cum Jude," Thea balanced herself, her hands on my chest as she in turn eyed my cock. "This way I get to see it," she added, and we watched as her vulva massaged my shaft, the bulbous head and eye repeatedly kissing her bald pubic bone. And then the release.

I reached around to cup her ass with both hands as I came. Her pussy continued to grind as we were witness to the eruption. A firehose of cum spraying up over my belly. A great geyser of jizz, over and over coating my torso from pecs to the pelvis, Thea allowing her pussy to envelop the head, smearing cum over her labia.

"Come here," I managed to gasp as I resumed breathing, drawing her body into my own to hold her as tight as I ever had. "This is probably the wrong time to say it, but..." I attempted to say before she finished my sentence.

"I love you," she sighed between my lips, and we fell to kissing, the cum sandwiched between our bodies, a slick incestuous glue bonding us together as brother, sister, and now, lovers.

*

"Say it again," Thea panted in my ear.

In my arms, her back up against the tiles of the shower as we fucked.

"I love you, Thea," I gasped as my cock buried deep, feeling the ache beginning in my ass cheeks from the thrusting, over the last hour, the most sex I'd had in months. She sucked on my neck as she came, her nails digging into the flesh on my back as I felt her pussy quiver.

"I'm..." My little sister attempted to reveal her orgasm, but she needed not. Her body gave away the pleasure it felt, shuddering in my embrace. "Oh... Jude," her broken voice came in starts. "Feels so good," she managed to admit before I felt her noticeably slump. "Cum in me," she euphorically gasped as I continued to hammer away.

"There's no way!" I reasoned, one of us at least having some sense.

"Then cum on me, big brother," she exhaled. "Cum on my face. Cum in my mouth," she demanded.

With that, there was no hesitance. I allowed my cock to slip from her pussy and her body to fall from my arms. Immediately, Thea dropped to her knees on the shower floor, the lukewarm water spraying the back of her head, running down over her breasts.

Her eyes on my dick, she tilted up her jaw and threw open her mouth as I gripped my shaft, so slick with sister juice. Mere strokes and I was edging, pausing the action to squeeze and build up the potential force of the explosion.

"Close your eyes," I warned her.

"No fucking way!" Came her immediate response before poking her tongue out obscenely.

Krakatoa. Vesuvius. They had nothing on the explosion that erupted as molten cum blasted from me. A thick rope hit her forehead and lay the length of her face. Her nose was more cum than skin. Shot after shot I aimed into her mouth and her tongue greedily welcomed it in, my sister swallowing my offering with relish.

"Aaaargh!" I exhaled as the orgasm subsided and Thea was quick to take charge of my cock, pulling me into her face and wrapping her mouth around the head, sucking, milking me dry. "God," I breathed, looking down at her lovingly siphoning my brotherly devotion. "That practice has paid off," I laughed, and she proudly rose from the floor, accepting my hand as she did so with a smile.

"You know it was Mom that bought me my first!" She revealed as she angled a suction-cupped shaving mirror in her direction, wiping the glass of fog and admiring her reflection. "Oh my god! That looks so cool!" She praised my painting, and I wrapped my arms around her from behind, my still-hard cock pressing the small of her back.

"You're serious?" I questioned.

"Uh-huh. She came home and caught me one day with a cucumber from the fridge," she amazingly admitted, and I immediately began picturing the scenario, struggling. "Said she'd buy me something more appropriate if I promised to stop using the fresh produce."

"Jesus Thea!" I exclaimed and she grinned as she scooped the thread of cum lining her entire face and sucked it into her mouth.

"You know, this is not how I thought it would taste," she swallowed my cum, going back to her nose for more.

I winced in response. "Is that a good or bad thing?"

"Oh, good!" She smiled. "It's yummy," she rose on her toes and my cock slid into her ass crack, perfectly snug between her admittedly small cheeks. "When can I have more?"

*

The guest bedroom seemed apart from the entire rest of the house. It was clear it had never been used, which led us to suspect Dad had bought the house fully furnished. With no use for the room, it remained clean and apart from the made bed and a small side table, devoid of clutter. I looked up over Thea's smooth pubic mound and found her watching me, eyes dreamy, mouth open and cheeks rosy.

"You're beautiful," I took a moment to compliment her, and despite our intimacy, and our nudity, I could see her blush. I fell back to licking her clit, splaying her labia, slurping her lube. "Tell me about that dildo thing," I whispered between kisses upon her sex.

A wicked smile formed on her lips, and I sucked on her labia, running my mouth up and down the length of her pussy as she spoke.

"I wasn't expecting Mom to come home so early," she began in little more than a whisper, only a small lamp illuminating the room, drapes covering the open window, and the still of the hot late night. "It was after school, and I was still in my uniform. Do you remember how short I'd hemmed it?" Thea smiled at the recollection and remembering her in her final year, I groaned my affirmation, grinding my hardon into the mattress as I ate her out.

"I remember you picking me up from school," she continued. "It would've been just after my eighteenth. I was so proud, getting into your car. I wanted everyone to think you were my boyfriend."

I watched as she ran her hands over her torso, settling on her breasts and massaging her nipples as she spoke, my tongue entering her vagina.

"I wasn't wearing panties that day!" She admitted, lifting her pelvis into my jaw, grinding her pussy against me. "I was hoping you'd see. I sat with my legs spread right beside you, you know! I guess you didn't notice."

I managed to shake my head slightly, again moaning my enthusiasm for her to continue, sucking her clit.

"Well, when you dropped me off, I was so horny. Mom of course wasn't home, so I went straight to the fridge and was hoping there'd be a carrot or something I could use."

I lifted my mouth from her, now more focused on the story than the oral. "A carrot?" I questioned her and she smirked.

"Fuck, I used to use everything. My hairbrush. Pens. When I saw the cucumber, well, it seemed perfect."

"And what then?" I rested my chin on her pubic bone.

"I just lay on the couch in my school uniform and fucked myself," she giggled. "I was so into it; I didn't even hear Mom come in."

I lifted my chin and rose on my hands, climbing up over her body and Thea welcomed me upon her, my cock finding its way inside her tight wet pussy.

"What did she say?" I sighed as I pushed all the way in, my mouth meeting hers to kiss her lips.

"Well, there was some shock," Thea chuckled at the memory. "But really, she was ok with it. We'd already had a sex talk, so it wasn't like it was that surprising. We made the deal about the veggies and that was it."

I was slowly fucking her, kissing her chin and neck and Thea's hands made their way to my ass, pulling me deeper with each penetration.

"Did you eat it?" I laughed beside her ear, kissing her lobe.

"I did!" She admitted, giggling. "Mom wouldn't have a bar of it!"

"I'd eat it!" I declared and once again our mouths connected, her tongue darting between my lips. "I love the taste of you," I sighed, increasing my rate of penetration. "I love you, Freckles," I confessed, pulling out just as I came for the third time that night, our eyes dropping to the pulsing of cum as I glistened her pubic mound and belly. My cock twitched, spurting hands-free, my balls depleted before I rolled off her, groaning.

"And I love this," Thea was eager to play with the batter plastered across her flat belly, smearing it into her pronounced mound of Venus, rubbing it down onto her pussy.

"You're gonna need another shower," I sighed, falling onto the pillow beside her.

"Or not," she giggled. "You could drench me in it, Jude. I'd fucking bathe in this," her thighs locked around her hand, cupping her pussy.

"You're fucking weird Freckles," I laughed, reaching for my phone on the bedside table and checking the time. "2:30," I relayed, dropping the phone back on the mattress. "We should probably think about getting some sleep."

"And then what?" Thea turned her head on the pillow, her demeanor and tone having noticeably changed.

"Well, there's still pizza," I noted. "We can have that for breakfast and then hit the road back home. We've got what we came for."

"And then what?" Thea repeated and I snorted a laugh.

"What?"

"I mean, what happens to us?" She broke my gaze, looking up at the ceiling.

"Oh. I..."

"Exactly," she sighed before rising onto an elbow. "How do we go back to normal?" She posed before quickly adding her opinion. "I don't want to. Do you?"

"I don't think I could," I smiled reassuringly at her, looking down at my dick, still hard. "Mom's gonna want to know why I've got a hard-on around you all the time!"

"And that's it!" Thea suddenly climbed over me, lowering her pussy onto my shaft, and laying down on my chest so our faces were mere inches from one another. "When will we be together? I want you all the time Jude. I want to wake up in your arms. I want your dick inside me all fucking day," her mouth descended onto mine as she slid her pussy to the head of my cock, her hand guiding me once more inside her.

"Mmmm," I sighed. "I'd like that."

"But how?"

"What?" I asked, admittedly distracted by the feeling of my cock inside her, her pussy squeezing me seductively. "Oh. I don't know. You can stay at my place whenever you want."

"And your flatmate won't think twice about your little sister sleeping in your room?" She immediately countered, grinding her pelvis on my cock.

"Yeah, good point," I conceded. "We could move in together," I posited. "Heaps of brothers and sisters get places together."

"Yeah," Thea nodded. "And Mom would be there every other day."

"I don't know what you want from me Freckles," I grabbed her body and turned us in the bed, my cock buried deep as we embraced.

"This," her eyes teared up and it made my heart well with emotion. "I want us. I want to walk down a street holding your hand. I want to kiss in public. Could you do that?"

"I could do that."

"But not in L.A." She countered and I breathed deep as I realized she was right.

"I don't know what to tell you, Thea," I held her tight, my dick twitching inside her.

"What happens to this house?" She questioned and I quickly understood what she was heading toward.

"Well, the lawyers will get someone to clean it out, then sell it for us. That was always the plan."

"And then we split the money and that's it. It's over."

"Yeah."

"And what if we kept it?" Thea ran her hands over my back, lifting her pussy into me with each slow thrust. "We could rent it out as a short stay. Come here together whenever it's not leased. This was Dad's porn den. We could make it our fuck den."

The idea didn't seem so irrational, my cock hardening inside her at the proposition. The somewhat steady stream of income would be a bonus.

"And what about in L.A.?" I buried my face in her neck, kissing her ear, and her hair as we steadily fucked. "You can make do with us not always being together?"

"If I know this is waiting for us," she sighed. "You, holding me down and fucking me," she suggested, and I enacted her fantasy, drawing her hands up above her head, and pinning her wrists. "For days on end."

My abs and buttocks aching, I hammered into her. The thought of us living together as lovers reinvigorated my erection, cum building.

"Tell me you'd like that," Thea panted, gasping as I drove my cock into her.

"I'd love it," I puffed.

"What?"

"Fucking you. I love fucking you, Thea. Tasting you. Cumming on you," I gasped as I pulled out and came again on her crotch, an admittedly feeble load spattering her pelvis before I dropped exhausted onto her prone body.

"Then let's do it," Thea combed her fingers through my hair as I rested my head on her chest, the cushion of her breasts the most perfect pillow.

I looked up into her face and could see the excitement in it, the anticipation of my consent, and there was no way I could deny her.

"Alright," I smiled. "I don't know how Mom'll take the news. But we'll do it."

*

"So, if we're keeping the house, can I keep the porn?" Thea had piled Dad's magazines into several large stacks on the coffee table and was in the process of extracting the DVDs from the tv cabinet.

"Seriously?" I questioned, shaking my head. "Why?"

"I dunno," she rose and turned to face me and I took in her appearance, the tightest pair of pink bike shorts hugging her groin, matching tank top with nipples proudly poking. "Sentimental reasons I guess."

"Really?" I frowned.

"I get it about Dad," Thea conceded. "He wasn't cool. But you have to admit, he did bring us together," she approached me and threw her arms up over my shoulders, her body pressing hard into me, grinding against my swelling.

"Again?" I ran my hands down the silkiness of her exercise gear, cupping her buttocks.

"One for the road," Thea slid down my chest, her hands seeking my cock.

*

The sign rising in the road ahead of us, Thea and I glanced at each other and shared a smile as we silently agreed to stop.

"Fuck, we've only been driving three hours," I sighed as I pulled into the parking lot of the motel and followed a giggling Thea as she hightailed it toward reception. "How are we going to survive back home?"

"We'll figure it out big brother," she grinned as she held the entry door open for me and we approached the desk.

The same manager greeted us, his eyes again ogling my sister and I admittedly couldn't blame him, her body built for fucking, designed to be admired.

"Back again I see," he looked over his glasses. "Well, we've got vacancies. Two rooms was it..." he began before Thea cut him off.

"Actually," she giggled. "We'll take the honeymoon suite," she proudly proclaimed.

*

Thank you for reading.