The Inheritance Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife bequest slave husband to sister and mother.
1.4k words
3.14
4.6k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i was scrubbing the bathroom floor as my wife ordered me to. i had wash down all the walls, cleaned the toilet bowl, bathtub and sink. i cleaned the mirror making sure not to leave any streaks. Mistress hates when the mirror has streaks. i was shaking as i did my chores knowing that my efforts would be inspected and i would face punishment if i did not pass inspection.

It was hard enough to pass the standards set by my wife, but since her sister and mother moved in it seemed I couldn't do anything right.

My wife Sonia whom i addressed as Mistress Sonia, was a beautiful Swedish woman. She had a small curvey stature, stood five, five, had red hair, brown eyes, and an appealing voice that made her seem gentle and sometimes even a little helpless. She almost never raised her voice in anger, she just gave a feminine look that made one know she was not pleased. That was usually enough for me to know I should comply or face her wrath and fury, which would lead to me getting punished. Usually that meant a spanking that I would never want repeated, sometimes an enema as well.

We have been married for thirty years and our children have all grown and moved out. Although Sonia managed to dominate all of us, not so much our daughter; but Sonia and our daughter were strict with me and our son. Our son and I were often spanked by our daughter. It was so humiliating being stripped naked in front of our daughter.

Both children have moved out of state and have their own families.

Mistress Sonia has become ill and has terminal stage four cancer. So she insisted that her mother, Alice and her sister Greata move in with us. They have been living here for three months now.

I was instructed on the first day they moved in to address Alice as Supreme Mistress and her sister as Mistress Greata.

When we first married Mistress Sonia insisted that our home, car, savings accounts and investments all be registered in her name alone. Everything belonged to her, i owned nothing in my name, even her life insurance named her mother and sister as beneficiary. I was not permitted to cash my pay checks. I had to bring the check home uncashed, endorse it and give it to her. If there was any change involved in the check amount ( i e. $ 500. 53 ) I sometimes was given the change (.53 ). If she felt I was good and deserved a reward. when she did give me the change she expected me to save it so i could by a card or something for her birthday or some such occasion. I usually had to walk the mile or so to work and back and had nothing for lunch nor was I given lunch to take to work. Sonia believed men did not know how to manage money so they should not have any

I finished cleaning the bathroom and before doing any of my other chores I asked Mistress Sonia if she wanted to inspect my work. Mistress was sitting in the living room with her mother and sister and said they would be in shortly.

I have always had to be naked when in the house, even if there were visitors in the house. Mistress felt my being naked showed I was humble and obedient. I was always humiliated by it. I also had to wear a cock cag, usually a pink one, but I also have a transparent one, which I usually wear when there is company in the house.

Mistress said the cock cage prevented me from having an erection so It was for my own good so I wouldn't feel so humiliated by having an erection.

I could hear Mistress, Supreme Mistress and Mistress Greata speaking as they approached the bathroom. They ordered me to get out of the room so they could inspect my work. I could hear Supreme Mistress state the bathroom window didn't look like was washed inside or out, Greata said the shower curtain and towels were not changed. Mistress Sonia gave me the look of her displeasure, and asked why did I waste their time to do an inspection if I didn't finish my chores. She ordered me to finish up and make sure I washed the outside of the bathroom window. That meant going outside naked to wash the window at the side of the house. When done I was to report to them for punishment. They would be watching TV in the living room.

I was mortified at having to race outside naked to wash the window. Especially since it was 2:30 in the afternoon and parents were picking up their children from school, that was on the same block as my wives house. I couldn't be seen by anyone while washing the window on the side of the house, but someone might see me getting to or from the window..

I was sure someone spotted me because I heard laughter and a scream. I had to stay out there almost a half hour, before I took a chance to race inside. There were two women talking to each other as I raced into the house. They laughed and I turned bright red as I ran inside.

I changed the shower curtain and towels in the bathroom and went into the living to see if they wanted to inspect the bathroom again. They did and approved everything. Then I was ordered to march into the living room.

The three women were in the living room ahead of me. They were waiting for me with hair brushes in their hands. I knew was going to be spanked by all three of them for having inspect the bathroom when it was not properly cleaned.

The house rule was, when I got spanked any and all females, young or not, that was in the house was allowed to participate in my punishment if they chose to.

I had to get over Mistress Sonia knee. She made sure my cock cage was held tightly between her legs squeezing my testicles together, a trick she learned from her mother. She said I would be walloped for ten minutes by each if them, for a total of a half hour.

The window in the living room was opened and the women outside were still there. Each wack Mistress Sonia gave me with the hair brush turned my butt a bright red and I screamed out. I began to get teary eyed and Alice and Greata laughed. The women outside looked through the window and laughed. Mistress Sonia just kept whacking me and I cried louder. The women outside said I sounded like a baby.

Then it was Supreme Mistress turn. As I rolled rolled off of Sonia's lap onto the floor the women outside said to each other that they saw the cock cage I was wearing and they laughed even harder. They both took their camera phones out and took pictures of me, being humiliated. As Alice kept spanking me, Sonia asked the woman if they wanted to come in. While one woman stood outside with the carriage the other came in to take more pictures.

By now my butt glowing red and I was bawling, begging for Greata to stop to stop. She would not and spanked me even harder causing me to scream louder between my tears. When Mistress Greata finished she pushed me off of her lap and I rolled face up on the floor. The women taking pictures laughed so hard at the sight of my pink cock cage she fell backwards on the couch and all four women laughed to the point of hysteria.

The women taking pictures said if she could get Mistress Sonia's email address she would send her copies of the pictures. She also asked if any of my Mistress's would if she put the pictures on social media. They all thought it was a great idea, except me. Sonia and Supreme Mistress said don't pay any attention to him, no one does. They all giggled and the women said she would, soon as she got home.

Mistress Sonia asked the woman for her name, she said it is Erika. Sonia asked if she and her friends wanted to come back in the evening when his punishment would continue. She said she would ask her friends and let me know. She then left.

Meanwhile I was ordered to escort the women out, then go and stand in the corner. I of course did so.