The Inheritance Ch. 05

Story Info
Sybil has an interesting proposal.
5.4k words
4.64
7.7k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 02/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cool October evening, and I was seated on the deck of a fancy lakeside restaurant. Usually, there would be other people eating around me, but my girlfriend had paid the owner of the restaurant to close it off for the both of us. Based on the complimentary champagne we were enjoying it must have been one hell of a check.

Sitting across the table from me was a slim, beautiful woman with freckled skin and a pageboy cut of dark brown hair wearing a stunning black wrap neck dress and a pair of heels. Her beauty and the smell of her perfume easily stirred my loins.

The two of us had just finished an exquisite seafood dinner and were enjoying the quiet solitude and the magnificent view of the lake. A crescent moon hung in the sky and was reflected in the placid water below. The meal and the view were nothing compared to the woman that I was with.

Sybil and I had enjoyed a great date night. We had visited an art gallery, taken a nice ride in a horse-drawn carriage, gone to a jazz concert, and were now capping things off with dinner. Hopefully, we would have enough time to let the food digest so that we could end things in her bed or mine.

A waiter came out and asked, "How are things going?"

"Good," I said. "That Mahi filet was so tender."

"Food was excellent," Sybil said.

"Will we be having any dessert?"

"Oh, no!" I said, cradling my stomach. "I'm done."

"I will try this strawberry cheesecake, thank you," Sybil said with a wide grin.

"Coming right up!"

A short while later, the waiter returned with Sybil's dessert. She gleefully tore into the confection. I marveled that such a slim woman could eat an enormous meal of steak, lobster, and mashed potatoes, and still want more.

"These diced strawberries make all the difference," Sybil said as she savored her cheesecake.

"I like cheesecake, but I'm a huge fan of peach cobbler."

"Speaking of peaches...how is Marianne?"

I tried my best not to roll my eyes. I was really hoping to enjoy this nice date without mentioning my voluptuous futanari sex slave. Ever since Sybil had met her, she could hardly talk about anything else.

"Why? Haven't you seen her? You know that you're more than welcome to her any time you want."

"I know, trust me," Sybil said. "I stopped by her place last Tuesday for a quickie."

"And how did that go?" I asked, rhetorically.

"It ran much longer than I had intended. I ended up having to cancel a few appointments."

"I totally understand; being with Marianne is entirely intoxicating. I have to force myself to leave her place sometimes."

"Ugh, I used to wonder to myself why you didn't live with her, and now I see why. It's so tempting!"

"It is."

Sybil set down her fork. "So, I need to ask you something. What's your endgame with Marianne?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, are you going to marry her, or just keep fucking her for the rest of your life?"

I pondered it for a moment and then said, "The latter, I guess. Why do you ask?"

"Well, that's funny," Sybil said. "Considering that you keep asking me to marry you."

"I mean, I think we'd make a great couple," I said. "We're both rich, sexually compatible, and we complement each other very well. Not to mention that we both enjoy having sex with futanari."

Sybil set down her fork upon her empty plate. "All true," she said. "So...hypothetically, if we DID get married...what would happen?"

"I guess, nothing really would change between us," I said. "But I have a feeling that you're talking about Marianne."

"I am."

"I'd be more than okay if you continued to sleep with her," I said without hesitation.

"And...what about me being her mistress?"

I smiled and rolled my eyes. Sybil had been pushing this issue for a while. Not contented to have unlimited access to my sex slave, she wanted authority over her similar to what I had. 99% of the time, Marianne obeyed my commands without question, no matter how depraved they were. My guess was that Sybil wanted to see exactly just how depraved Marianne could get.

"Well, here's the thing that I've been worrying about," I said. "You have tons of futanari sex slaves, and I only have one. Why do you need mine so badly?"

Sybil opened her mouth to say something, but then she started giggling. "First of all, I don't have futanari sex slaves; I run a futanari escort business."

"And you don't ever enjoy them the way that you enjoy Marianne?" I asked, fighting a smile.

Sybil's giggling began anew. "Okay, okay. You have a point. Still, I haven't met a futanari like her. Matter of fact, when's the last time you've been with a futanari other than Marianne?"

It was my turn to be speechless. "She's...actually my first...and my only."

Sybil smiled sweetly and folded her hands. "Understandable, but you're missing out on a whole world of futanari. Tell you what, why don't you spend some time with a few of my girls?"

"Say what?"

"Give me a day when you're free, I'll take care of the rest. You spend some time with two of my ladies, and then tell me what you think."

"Two?"

"Is there an echo in here?" Sybil joked "Yes, two. I'll cover the cost of this encounter, and then maybe you'll feel better about having Marianne visit."

I pondered it for a few minutes before saying, "Let's do it."

After a few days of confirming appointments and going back and forth with Sybil, we set a date for Saturday the 27th. This wasn't my first time seeing an escort, so I made sure to groom myself well before leaving the house that afternoon. I started the car and put the address provided by Sybil into the Google Maps app on my phone. After about 25 minutes, I found myself at the entrance to an upscale gated community called Half Moon Hollow. I stopped at the gate and rolled down my window as a burly security guard walked out of the guard house.

"Good afternoon, sir," he said. "Name?"

"Mr. DiBonitello," I told him.

He pulled out a tablet and tapped the screen a few times before asking me, "What are you here for?"

"Playing ping pong."

He put the tablet down and said, "Thank you, sir. Please prepare for a search of your vehicle to make sure that you're not carrying any weapons, harmful substances, or unauthorized persons."

The guard then checked my backseat, trunk, and under my car. After he was done said, "Everything checks out. Please drive to the address provided. Have a nice day."

I rolled the window back up and watched the guard walk back into his station. A few seconds later, the gate in front of my car rolled aside and I drove forward. The community was very nice, with rows of similar-looking houses. The lawns were nicely kept, and the trees were well-trimmed. I even passed a large pond with a fountain spraying water from the center.

At last, I reached my destination: a pretty one-story house with sprinklers watering the front lawn. I got out of my car and walked up to the front door. After knocking on the door, it was opened a few minutes later by a beautiful woman with long flowing black hair and caramel-colored skin. She was only wearing a pink bra and matching panties. She smiled at me with bright exuberance.

"Master! Oh, I'm so glad you're here!" The woman launched herself into my arms and gave me a big hug. I was surprised but pleased that such a lovely woman was embracing me. "Come on in!"

I didn't hesitate to accept her invitation at all. We both entered the house, and I followed her to the den. The interior was great, looking like it was decorated by a professional.

"Sugar!" The woman said aloud. "He's here!"

At first, I thought she was calling me sugar, but into the den skipped another woman, only this one was Caucasian. She had blonde hair, and, like her friend, she was only wearing a bra and panties, only hers were purple. She looked at me and gasped.

"Oh, Cinnamon, you're right! Master!"

She traipsed over to me and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. My nose was treated to the delightful smell of her perfume. I reciprocated her hug, and she beamed up at me.

"When Cybil showed us your picture, I thought that it had some kind of filter on it, but I was wrong," Sugar said. "You are handsome."

"He sure is," Cinnamon said as she walked up and caressed my face. "You sure are a gift. I'm so happy, Sugar."

"Me, too," Sugar said before letting go of me and embracing Cinnamon.

Cinnamon turned her head as her partner put her lips to hers. The two of them started making out in front of me in earnest, moaning and smacking their lips audibly. I could feel myself getting hard.

Apparently, I wasn't the only one getting excited. Looking down, I could see large lumps appearing in the front of the ladies' panties. Cinnamon grabbed at Sugar's boner, making her squeal. Sugar turned her head away from her friend, and Cinnamon opted to feast on her neck.

"Ah! Ah!" Sugar cried. "Oh, you're wonderful!"

Cinnamon growled as she yanked down the front of Sugar's panties, causing her cock to flop out. Cinnamon took it between her index and middle fingers, stroking it softly. Sugar squirmed and whimpered as she was overcome with pleasure.

Whatever doubts I had about being with futanari other than Marianne were rapidly fading. I started taking off my clothes while I watched the ladies kissing. The sound of my belt buckle caused the two of them to look over in my direction.

"Well, well," Cinnamon said. "Looks like Master is ready to join in on the fun. Shall we take this into the master bedroom, Master?"

"No," I said as I stood there naked. "I'm going to fuck you both right here in the den."

"But, Master," Sugar said with a poorly concealed smile of delight. "What if the neighbors next door see us? Shouldn't we close the blinds?"

"Let them see," I said. "Now, get naked and come over here."

The two of them happily complied. Their lingerie joined my clothes on the floor, and they stood before me in their birthday suits. Sugar was a bit slimmer, with good-sized breasts and a perky backside. Cinnamon had slightly bigger breasts, and much more of a booty than her counterpart. Their respective dicks were engorged with desire.

As they sauntered towards me, I smiled and pointed imperiously to my dick. The pair understood and knelt before me. Unlike Marianne, they didn't wait for an order to start feasting upon my dick. Cinnamon took my shaft into her mouth while Sugar sucked and licked my testicles. They might have considered me to be their master, but I felt as though I were completely within their power.

Sugar stopped sucking my nuts. Greedily, she pulled my dick out of Cinnamon's mouth and put it into her own. I could see the pain of loss upon Cinnamon's face. She surprised me by getting on all fours and sucking Sugar's dick. Sugar moaned loudly, causing my penis to fall out of her mouth.

"Ohhh, see what she does to me, Master?" Sugar asked as she stroked my shaft and looked up at me with puppy eyes. "Cinnamon is so hungry for cock. I can't even walk to the kitchen without her trying to blow me.

"You poor thing," I said to her. "Does she like sucking cock more than you?"

"Oh, yes, Master. I prefer getting fucked in my tight little pussy."

"Don't worry, honey. Master will definitely help you with that."

I took her hand in mine and helped her to her feet. I then guided Sugar over to the couch and laid her upon it. She smiled as she spread her legs open for me. Eagerly, I knelt between her legs, spread her open and stuck my dick into her slick twat.

"Oh, yes!" Sugar cried as I pushed myself inside of her all the way.

"How does it feel, Sugar?" Cinnamon asked.

I looked over to see the brown-skinned futanari crawling on all fours like a hungry beast. She knelt next to Sugar and smiled down at her as I began fucking her. Cinnamon giggled as she used her right hand to squeeze Sugar's tit.

"It's amazing!" Sugar said. "Ohhhh, don't stop fucking meeeee!"

I happily obliged her, grabbing her ankles as I pumped into her. She looked so beautiful as her cock and tits bounced with our gyrations. I had to give Sugar credit, for being an escort, she didn't go over the top with excessive compliments or exaggerated moaning. If she was doing any faking in enjoying our sex, then she was doing a really good job of acting. Her face was blushing, and she was holding onto the couch as I plowed her.

Cinnamon was enjoying things, too. She giggled at the sight of me banging her friend. A jolt of lust arced up my spine as she put her lips to Sugar's. The black woman's hand lovingly wrapped its fingers around her white friend's shaft and gently stroked it. I could see Sugar's pre-cum making Cinnamon's hand slick.

I stopped and pulled out of Sugar, who was panting madly. Cinnamon gave her friend a peck on the mouth and turned towards me. Her eyes lit up at the sight of my vacant cock. As soon as I sat on the couch Cinnamon quickly straddled my lap.

My cocoa skinned friend was sopping wet as I slid inside of her. Once I was fully inserted, her eyes fluttered shut and she leaned forward, mashing her beautiful tits against my face. I took one of her nipples into my mouth as I slowly thrust up into her.

Cinnamon wrapped her arms around my shoulders and started moving her hips in time with mine. I couldn't tell if she was fucking me, or I her. She then guided my face away from her bosom and up to her hungry lips. Cinnamon was a gentle and excellent kisser. I hummed with pleasure at being one with her.

"I hope you saved some of that gusto for me," Cinnamon whispered to me at a lover's volume.

"Of course," I told her. "We can't let Sugar have all the fun, right?"

"Oooh, did someone say my name?" Sugar said as she knelt beside us.

"Yes!" Cinnamon squealed as she looked over at her friend. "Oh, Sugar, this one is a good ride."

"I know!"

The women made out again while Cinnamon continued to ride me. Cinnamon cried aloud as Sugar played with her hard nipples like they were dials on a radio. I held onto her hips as she leaned away from me, arching her back to put those beautiful tits of hers on display.

Those weren't the only things on display, too. I looked down to see Cinnamon's chocolate cock jutting vigorously into the air. Sugar had noticed it as well, and with a squeal, she reached down and grasped it. Cinnamon moaned as her partner jacked her off.

"Oh, I haven't seen you this hard in a way, sweetie!" Sugar squealed.

"Yeah, Sugar!" Cinnamon groaned. "Stroke my dick good!"

"Sure, baby."

Sugar feasted on one of Cinnamon's breasts as she gave her a handjob. I was preoccupied with delving into her delicious snatch. Still, I did enjoy the sight of the two futa getting lost within one another.

Already, the air was thick with pheromones. Now I was certain that the two of them were genuinely enjoying our little date. I reached up and squeezed Cinnamon's vacant teat, making her groan with lust.

Sugar then decided to abandon Cinnamon's breast. Instead, she bent her head down and dove face-first towards her lap, swallowing her shaft with one fell swoop. Cinnamon's eyes went huge as she watched her friend suck her cock.

"Oh, yeah, Sugar!" Cinnamon moaned. "Oh, honey, I can't believe you're sucking my dick while our master fucks meeeehee!"

Sugar didn't respond to that last statement. All I could hear from here were loud gurgles and slurps as she feasted upon Cinnamon's girthy rod. I watched her head bob up and down, her cute lips taut as they sucked on futa cock.

"Shit!" Cinnamon said as she reached down and grabbed Sugar's hair. "Keep your mouth on my cock, Sugar! Ooooh, here it comes! OHHHHH!"

Cinnamon grunted as she sent her seed rocketing into the mouth of her friend. To her credit, it looked like Sugar was able to gulp it all down. Cinnamon pulled Sugar's head up to reveal a face red and tired with mascara running.

"Delicious," she croaked before coughing. She gave another gulp, opened her mouth wide, and stuck out her tongue for both of us to see.

"Cinnamon!" I hissed. "Oh, here I go! I'm gonna....MMMM!"

Cinnamon and I roared as my male parts and her female parts climaxed in unison. I could feel my dick shooting its payload into the hot, sweaty futanari. When we were done cumming, I clutched her hot body to mine.

"Oh, Master," Cinnamon moaned. "Thank you for the gift of your cum."

"You're welcome."

"Hey! No fair!" Sugar said, standing up and wiping the spit from her mouth. "I wanted Master's cum, too!"

"I guess you'll have to take your friend's place then," I panted as I reached over to grab Sugar's tasty buttocks.

I went two more rounds before we called it quits. We three retired to the bedroom, where we all enjoyed a group shower. Sad to say that my dick was too dead to enjoy being bathed by a pair of hot, wet, futas. Afterwards, we cuddled on a king-sized bed while eating popcorn and watching movies. It was safe to say all three of us were quite sated.

Sybil was right to arrange this threesome; this was incredible. I would never have experienced this by just having sex with Marianne.

Marianne! It was amazing to think that I was having such a great time that I forgot about my futanari sex slave. Right about now, she'd be making me dinner or giving me a post-sex bath. It was refreshing being with two futanari that weren't overly submissive.

What's funny is that even as we were lying in the bed together and munching on popcorn, Cinnamon and Sugar still called me Master. Still, we enjoyed ourselves, conversing naturally like we were sitting in a coffee shop or something. The two of them were adorable, with Cinnamon cuddled up beside me, and Sugar sitting cross-legged on bed. I then looked to see the door of the master bedroom open. Cybil walked inside the room.

"Oh, hey, boss," Cinnamon said.

"Hi, Sybil," Sugar said, her mouth full of popcorn.

"How was he, ladies?" Cybil asked, casually leaning against the wall with a smile.

"Great," Sugar said.

"Awesome," agreed Cinnamon.

"Good," Sybil said. She then turned to me and said, "Get dressed."

"Sure," I said. "My clothes are in the den."

I hopped out of bed and followed her to the door. I looked back and bade my hostesses farewell. After getting dressed, Sybil led me outside where a golf cart was parked beside my car in the driveway. Sybil jumped into the driver's seat, and I got in beside her. She then backed out of the driveway and took off down the street.

"So, now that we're clear, let's get your honest review," Sybil said.

"They were great," I said. "Honestly, I...I didn't think that anyone could compare with Marianne, but those two were choice."

"See?" Sybil said with a grin. "It's nice to have a little variety to see what you're missing."

"You were right." I said that because I knew from experience that women loved hearing that. I looked around at the scenery, enjoying the picturesque suburban bliss of the community.

"You picked the right place for an arranged hookup," I told her. "I just hope the association that runs this place doesn't find out."

"Well, I don't get many complaints, seeing as I own this community."

I looked at her with surprise and realization, "So you're telling me...that you own an entire gated community...simply to host an escort service."

"Yup. I actually got this for a steal; the city wanted to condemn all these houses, but I bought the entire development and did a full-scale renovation: sewer lines, power lines, fiber optics, you name it. Thanks to my business, I'm about a few years away from recouping my investment."

"Hi, Sybil!"

I turned to the left to see a beautiful blonde woman in her late forties washing her car in the driveway. Sybil waved back at her and kept driving. A few minutes later, we passed a pair of women riding their bicycles.

"So...do these women live here?" I asked.

"Not all of my employees do," Sybil explained. "Some of these women have families and their own homes, but they occasionally use this place for business. Others have the option of living here, where they just pay for their own utilities and no rent."

12