The Inheritance Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No RENT?"

"Of course not, I value my employees. I deeply appreciate futanari who want to work for me. Cinnamon -- if you haven't guessed, that's not her real name -- was living out of her car when I found her. In her spare time, she's studying to be a dental assistant. Sugar was working in some sleazy strip club for some asshole, but now she's working for me and just bought her mother a house. Molly, the blonde washing her car back there? She left her crappy job working as a cashier and now she's a few years from maxing out her 401K."

"That's amazing," I told her.

"I know Marianne isn't hurting for money, but this job will allow her to meet interesting people. She'll have something better to do than sit at home waiting for one of us to fuck her."

"You do make a good point. Okay, let's make the offer. The next time we see her, you can ask her, and I'll back you 100%."

"Terrific! She'll love it here."

We met with Marianne the next day at her house. While the three of us sat down at the kitchen table Sybil and I carefully explained Sybil's proposal. I had to admit that Marianne looked very intrigued at the prospect of getting paid to have sex with men and women in a community inhabited by futanari.

"I just want to be clear," I told her. "This is YOUR choice; even though I'm your master, I can't make this decision for you."

"I understand," Marianne said.

"So, what do you think?" Sybil asked.

She smiled meekly and fidgeted in her seat before saying, "Well, I'd certainly like to try it."

Sybil jumped out of her seat with glee, ran over to Marianne, and gave her a big hug and a deep kiss. Marianne giggled as Sybil squealed like a little girl who had just been given a pony for her birthday.

"Also, there's something else that I need to say," I told the both of them. "Marianne, as your master, I want to give you the following command: when I'm not around, you are to completely obey Sybil as your mistress. Do you understand?"

"I understand, Master," Marianne said, bowing her head. She then got up from her chair and curtseyed to Sybil. "I look forward to being at your service, my Mistress."

Sybil had a look of pure elation upon her face, as if she'd just been granted entry into Heaven. She giddily launched herself into Marianne's arms, once again putting her lips to hers. I then saw Sybil's eyes go wide as Marianne forced her huge tongue into her mouth. Sybil didn't seem to mind at all but was having the hardest time putting her own tongue into Marianne's mouth.

Seeing the two of them was getting me all kinds of hard. I unashamedly got out of my chair and started taking off my clothes. The two women were so engrossed in each other that they didn't seem to notice what I was doing.

"Marianne," I said aloud. "Go get in the master bedroom and get naked."

Marianne reluctantly removed herself from Sybil's embrace and said, "Yes, my Master."

She sauntered out of the kitchen, taking care to sway that fulsome backside of hers with every step. I could tell that she was doing it on purpose, because she looked back at Sybil with this mischievous smile of hers.

"Oh, this bitch is about to get it," Sybil said.

The slim female already had her polo shirt off as she chased after the futanari. I stood alone in the kitchen, distantly hearing the sounds of excited laughter and running. With a growl, I walked towards the master bedroom, my heart pounding and my mind racing on what I would find inside.

The door was already open when I arrived. Sybil was naked and was working on getting Marianne there as well. I found Marianne only wearing her dress and bra. Sybil was behind her, undoing the clasps on Marianne's 44M bra. Once the garment had been undone, Marianne leaned forward and let it fall from her torso.

My cock throbbed at the size of Marianne's exposed teats. Each breast was enormous, bigger than my head, and capped with a dark brown nipple the size of a pill container. It amazed me that Marianne never complained of back pain with a bust like that.

Sybil pinned Marianne against the wall and ferociously kissed her. Her mouth wandered to Marianne's neck while her hands sunk deep into the colossal mounds of tit-flesh before her. Marianne lowed like the cow she was, and Sybil treated her like one, squeezing on Marianne's enormous nipples until they became moist with milk.

"Please," Marianne moaned. "I must be naked. Master told me so!"

"Relax, my new slave," Sybil said. "We'll get you naked in no time."

Sybil used her slender fingers to undo Marianne's dress. After pulling down her panties, then ten-inch baton that Marianne called a penis was bared. Both she and Sybil moaned as Marianne's erection jutted proudly in the open for all to see.

Already, I could smell Marianne's futanari pheromones in the air. Though I didn't possess Marianne's great length, I was no less aroused. I was even more aroused when Sybil dropped to her knees, grabbed Marianne's cock with both hands, and began sucking on it.

"OH! My mistress! Oh, have mercy on my huge futanari cock!"

"You like having your mistress blowing you?" I asked as leaned on thine wall beside Marianne and began fondling her tits.

"Oh, Master, she's wonderful!" Marianne moaned at me. "I...this...this is the happiest day of my life."

I pulled her in for a rough kiss. Marianne's huge tongue overwhelmed mine easily. I licked and spat on her face, which was contorted with pain and lust. I could tell that she was furiously resisting the urge to cum.

I looked down at Sybil, who was sucking on Marianne's bald testicles while stroking her rod. The first time we had met, Sybil had pulled me into some random room and given me the best blowjob of my life. I knew that Marianne was being treated to the same right now. I was looking forward to getting another one today.

"Mistress, please!" Marianne wailed. "Let me cum all over your beautiful face!"

"Absolutely not!" Sybil teased with a devious grin. She rose to her feet and grabbed Marianne's dick with both hands. "The only place you're going to cum is inside of me, slave."

Marianne wailed as Sybil pulled her by the dick over towards the bed. The two of them stopped and stood beside it. Sybil let go of Marianne, climbed into the bed, and got down on all fours, sticking her ass in the air.

She looked over at Marianne and said, "Mount me right now, you big dicked freak! PUT IT IN MY PUSSY!"

Marianne moaned as she hastily climbed into bed and knelt behind Sybil. I grabbed my dick as I watched Marianne push hers inside of Sybil's moist twat. The women cried in unison as they became one.

Marianne's expression of sexual frustration was replaced with one of joy and relief as she slowly began to thrust in and out of Sybil. Marianne loved sex, but it was very rare for her to be able to have sex with a female. Before Sybil came along, I would treat her to the occasional escort. There were a few custom fleshlights that she had, but nothing compared to the real thing.

I looked down at Sybil, her face mashed against the mattress, her eyes closed, and big smile on her face. There was a blush on her cheeks, and she gasped and moaned as she let Marianne have her way with her.

"That's it," Sybil moaned. "Oh, honey, give it to me nice and deep."

I got into the bed and knelt behind Marianne. I reached forward to fondle her boobs while she fucked Sybil. The milk needed little coaxing, coming forth in gentle sprays that made the three of us wet.

"Oh, Master," Marianne moaned. "I'm so horny that I can't think."

"A big futa cow like you doesn't need to think," I growled.

This always happened. Whenever I had sex with Marianne, I became really rough both physically and verbally. Looking back, the way I spoke to Marianne sometimes shocked me. Still, Marianne told me numerous times that she didn't in the slightest; even at my worst, I was a lot gentler than her last master, who had been my own father.

I kissed Marianne's neck as I caused her to keep lactating. The three of us were in perfect sexual harmony with each other. I let go of Marianne's right breast and brought the hand to my mouth to taste her delicious milk. On occasion, she'd use her own breastmilk for drinking and cooking in the house. I might have to try and make me a whole jug to take home.

I then relinquished my hold on her jugs and hugged her abdomen. A malicious chuckle was all the warning I gave before I began moving both Marianne and I back and forth quickly. Sybil squealed as she felt the large futanari cock being pistoned into her at an increased rate.

"Master, what are you doing?!" Marianne asked.

"I'm helping you cum, slave," I said. "Didn't you say earlier that you wanted to cum?"

"Ohhhh, but, Master, I was enjoying taking my...oh, that feels good!"

"Of course it does. Shut up and let me help."

Marianne tilted her head back and moaned. I nuzzled her beautiful ebony hair as I forced her to ram her cock into Sybil. My ears could hear the slapping of flesh, mine against Marianne's, and hers against Sybil's.

Marianne suddenly took herself out of my grasp and got on top of Sybil, mounting her like a dog mounting a bitch. It was amazing seeing those gigantic breasts mashed against Sybil's slender body. Marianne planted her feet flat on the bed and matched her thrusts with mine.

"Oh, yes! Take my cock, Mistress! Oh, your fucking pussy feels so good!"

"Gimme it!" Sybil said. "Oh, fuck meeeeheee!"

"Oh, yes! Oh, I'm gonna cum! Master, I....OHHHHHH!"

Marianne released herself inside of Sybil. I could only imagine just how much semen was being blasted into Sybil right now. Marianne must have been backed up because it took her three spurts to complete her orgasm.

I climbed off of the bed. Sure enough, there was an enormous puddle of spooge on the bed underneath the place where their genitals met. Both Sybil and Marianne's thighs were wet and dripping with cum.

I reached over, gently grabbed Marianne's dick, and pulled it out of Sybil's pussy. It was like removing the cork from a bottle of wine. Once unplugged, more cum bubbled out of Sybil's pussy. Good thing she didn't give Marianne her ass.

12