The Inheritance Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary and Liz at each other out for some time. Both girls cumming a few times before finally Mary collapsed in exhaustion. It was earlier than she thought, but Liz had fucked her hard. "F-fuck." She panted as her hips landed on Liz's face with a slight squish. "You're fuckin something."

"You're not too prudish yourself." Liz said when she wormed her mouth off of her sisters cunt. "You did learn something important, valuable, and moral from me... That or how to eat pussy like its a five star buffet."

"Sorry for the mess of your bed." Mary said as she let herself rest for a bit.

"Sorry for what?" Liz teased. "Sorry you didn't make enough. Tell ya what, why don't you piss in my bed and I'll be ready for a second round." Liz and Mary laughed, but Liz was only slightly kidding.

Meanwhile Pat had been having her own fun. She was just as kinky as her siblings, but more... Reserved in revealing it. Only a few people knew about how kinky she could be, and she was on a call with one of them.

It had taken a lot of effort to get the phone set up, but Pat was wriggling her panty clad ass in front of her phone. "Can you see me now honey? See my brown dirty spot? There's no toilet paper, or even paper towels, hell even soap in the house." She said with a mild whine in her voice.

"Your dirty ass looks sexy as hell hun." A voice said back from the phone. Pat's husband was on the very, very short list of people who had even a reasonable idea how kinky Pat could be. And when Pat had mentioned how dirty her ass was gonna get he asked her to show him. He was getting what he wanted. "It reminds me of our second honeymoon. At least the first day."

"I know, but that was only a week and a half, this is a whole month." Ass still facing the camera she began to rub her slit. "Mmm, fuck... I'll either hate it in a month, or be so damn horny I'll just be always masturbating. And god if I'm letting Liz or Mary see that."

"Come on honey relax a little bit." Pats husband said. "I have a feeling they're gonna see you naked and horny before too long. Maybe just break down and do it sometimes. You don't have to do it all the time."

Pat huffed. "I don't have to do it for you too." She said as her fingers pulled away. Before her husband spoke they were back, pressing harder now.

"Alright, alright, I won't push. But, I do want to see that dirty... Butt once."

"Oh, wanna inspect it? Make sure its ok?" She chuckled as she pulled her panties down, revealing her hairy and hairy slit. "Does it pass muster?"

"Nope. Too dry! Gotta cum ten times!"

"Alright, I'm a fucking horn dog, but that's a tad much."

"Nope, better get to it honey." Her husband said as his cock came out, wrapping it in some of her panties. "Otherwise I'll just jerk off into these for you to wear."

Pat laughed. "Fuck, now you're making me want to not do it." She panted. "Well, I'll see what I can do, if I reach nine, you'll have to jerk off into those anyways." She smirked. "And I guess I'll have to wear them when I get home." She teased. She... Maybe, just maybe, she could like this month here. Maybe.

12