The Inheritance Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right, brother, I'll be in touch," Isaac said, rising and shaking my master's hand. Hakim escorted the three men onto the front porch and chatted for a few more seconds before strolling back inside.

"Hey, Twinkie, how about a quick blowjob before the girls get back from shopping?"

"Uh, yes, sir."

"Get your sissy ass up in the bedroom then. And hurry up."

Because Amber and the twins were due home soon, Hakim said I didn't need to put on makeup and change into one of my nightgowns, although he did make me wear the wig while I sucked his dick. After he blew his load in my mouth, he shoved me off the bed and told me to get started on dinner.

I brushed my teeth and whipped up a batch of chicken parmesan. The girls returned from shopping just as I was finishing.

"Oh, good, dinner's ready, hurry up and bring the bags in, Tim," Amber said, dropping her purse on the floor and making a beeline to the bedroom to greet her lover. The twins followed their mom into the house, silently brushing past me as I set Amber's purse on the counter and rushed out to the SUV to retrieve the ladies' purchases.

After setting the table and serving everyone, I took my seat and ate quietly while Hakim held court.

"So, what'd you guys buy?" He took a bite and chewed.

"Nothing fancy, just some school stuff for the girls, and I got a couple new blouses," Amber told her boyfriend before turning to me. "Everything needs to be washed and ironed, Tim, and I want it done tonight."

"Uh, sure, I'll get it done before I go to bed," I said.

Shanice pointed. "More milk."

I hopped up and refilled her glass. She smirked up at me as I poured.

"It must suck having to do what everyone says all the time."

"I'm glad I ain't Tim," Leesa agreed as I sat back down.

Amber chuckled. "Well, girls, in every household, everyone has a job."

"Yeah, and Dumbo's job is to do what everyone says," Leesa said, and they all laughed while I sat there and squirmed.

Hakim leaned back in his chair and looked around at his three ladies. "Okay, who's ready for dessert?"

After the females all replied in the affirmative, the head of the household raised his hand and snapped his fingers.

"Dessert, Timmy, on the double."

Red-faced, I stood up and faked a smile. "Apple pie with ice cream, coming right up."

Amber waved her hand. "Get these dirty dishes out of here first."

While I cleaned the table, the family ignored me and discussed the ongoing hunt for a new house -- another process from which I'd been excluded, even though my mother's money would be paying for the place. But although I was feeling left out, it was actually a pretty nice dinner. I was able to serve the pie and even enjoy a slice myself without anyone insulting me, so I counted my blessings. It was a small victory, but as crappy as my life had been lately, any relief, however slight, was most welcome.

My respite was short-lived. After dinner, I puttered around the house, throwing the new clothes in the wash and knocking out other chores while the twins watched TV in the living room and their parents relaxed upstairs. Before I knew it, though, the girls were in bed, the witching hour was at hand, and I found myself trembling in the hallway tapping on the master bedroom door, struggling to fight back tears.

"Come on in, Timmy," Hakim called in response to my knock. With my head hung low, I inched my way into the bedroom, steeling myself for yet another night of debasement.

"Make yourself pretty for me, Timmy," Hakim said as soon as I entered, and I threw out a "yessir" and headed for my "sissy box" in the back of their closet.

After I was "pretty," my master switched things up, ordering me to lick Amber's ass while she rode him cowboy-style. It was a pleasant change, although she ground my neck vertebrae into sawdust by slamming her hips up and down on her lover's cock without regard for my well-being.

After Hakim shot his wad, I licked up his mess as usual while he cuddled with my wife.

"Good job, Twinkie." He sighed. "Tell you what -- after you put me to sleep with that silver tongue of yours, you can go ahead and crash on the floor by the bed."

"T-thank you, sir."

"No problem, Twinkie. Now cut out that light and come give me a little sugar."

I obeyed, winding down yet another evening with eyes full of tears, a soul full of bile and a mouthful of ass.

"The Inheritance," Chapter 17

by c.w. cobblestone

I was putting a grocery bag in my car when someone tapped me on the back. My shoulders slumped when I turned and saw the two slimy DEA agents flashing shit-eating grins.

"Mr. Snodgrass, good afternoon," Agent Anderson said.

"Hey, Timmy." Agent Fawlking nodded at the bags in the car. "Spending your vacation doing a little shopping for the family, eh?"

"Uh, yeah."

Agent Fawlking smirked. "Did you pick up any sugar, Timmy?"

I gritted my teeth. "No, I didn't pick up any goddamn sugar. What the hell do you guys want?"

"Well, there's a gang war heating up right now, Tim, and your Mr. Greene is right in the thick of it." Agent Anderson pulled a small notebook from his jacket pocket and flipped it open. "The past few days have been quite eventful. At 6:32 p.m. on the 14th, Darryl Williams, second in command of the Folks gang, was fatally shot as he walked out of Little Petey's restaurant in Aurora. Then, the next day, at 12:23 p.m., your wife arrived at the First Bank of Chicago and withdrew $25,000 cash from the Snodgrass family trust. She gave the money to Mr. Greene, who met with Isaac Carlson at 3:43 p.m. in the parking lot of the Second City Chop House. Mr. Carlson contributed $25,000 from earlier cocaine sales, and they sent a third party, a Stomp Boyz lieutenant named Joseph Harris, who used the $50,000 to purchase two kilograms of high-quality cocaine."

Agent Fawlking nodded. "This isn't just any coke, Tim; this is the most potent stuff to hit the streets in 10 years. To build up demand, the Peruvian cartel is introducing it slowly, with an initial release of only a couple kilos in five markets: New York, Chicago, LA, Detroit and Philly. Our informants tell us the Stomp Boyz are planning to market the drug in Chicagoland as 'Killa-Dilla,' with each packet stamped with a skull and crossbones encompassed by a triangle. The Folks had first dibs on purchasing these first two kilos of Killa-Dilla in Chicago, but Darryl Williams' assassination threw the gang into chaos -- which was the point of the hit in the first place. So, the Stomp Boyz were able to step in and purchase the coke, and now we fear retaliation from the Folks."

"I ... uh ... what do you guys want me to do about all this?" I frowned. "I got enough problems; why don't you two stop following me around? I can't help you. If you know everything like you say you do, then you should know I ... that I can't do anything to help you."

"Oh, but you can, Tim," Agent Anderson said. "We need you to be our man on the inside. We--"

"Fuck that shit." I kicked at the ground. "You guys got nothing on me. There aren't any damn drugs in the house."

"Yes, because Mr. Greene gave them to Mr. Carlson the day he visited," Agent Anderson said. "We were watching."

"Good, then you know there aren't any damned drugs in my house, and you got nothing on me." I showed him my car keys. "Now, if you don't mind, if I'm not under arrest I'm leaving. Stop bothering me. Stop following me. I can't help you."

As I drove home, I felt exhilarated and proud of myself for having stood up to the two smarmy G-Men -- and then, within five minutes of walking through the front door, my supposed family knocked my self-esteem right back into the shitter.

"Tiiiiiiiiiiim!" my wife called as I was putting groceries in the fridge, and I reported to the living room, where Amber sat on the sofa with her daughters. When they saw me, they all started jabbering at once, and from the three chattering voices I gathered that there'd just been a TV commercial announcing that the twins' favorite artist, K-Starr, would be performing at Chicago Stadium the following month.

"The tickets go on sale Saturday, and they said you can only get 'em by waiting in line," Leesa said.

"You need to get down there, Tim." Shanice pointed at the front door. "Like, now."

"I ... uh ... you guys want me to wait in line for three days?"

"It's only two-and-a-half days," Amber snapped. "Why, do you got something better to do?"

"Well, I ... I ...uh, I don't know, Amber. That's ... two whole days of my vacation ... and that's kind of a long time to be standing in line." I blinked. "What if I ... have to go to the bathroom?"

"Just pee in your pants like you did when you were 14," Leesa said, and she and her sister cracked up, while Amber chuckled and shook her head.

"Aw, come on, guys, please?" I held out my hands. "Maybe I can leave tomorrow, and just spend one night in line. You'd still get good seats, I'm sure."

Amber scowled. "No, Tim, you're going tonight. Get four tickets." She turned to her daughters. "Your father and me will take you, if he says it's okay. If not, you can take one of your friends."

"Yay!" the twins squealed.

I licked my lips. "Um, uh, sorry, but ... but, seriously, what if I have to use the bathroom? A lot of people bring a friend so they can leave the line, but I--"

"Oh, for chrissakes, Tim, bring a piss bottle and a blanket," Amber said. "We're done talking about this; you need to get your ass down there now. Unless you want me to bring Hakim into this when he gets home."

"Uh, no, no, I'm sorry, I'm leaving right now, sorry."

Leesa chuckled. "Yeah, you better leave now, or my Dad will ... kick ... your ... butt."

"Tim's so scared of Dad, huh, Ma?" Shanice smirked. "He does whatever Dad says."

"If he's smart, he does." Amber sniffed. "When it comes to ol' Dumbo, your father doesn't play. Dumbo does what he's told because he knows better."

My wife then turned to me and flashed that familiar sneer. "And you're still standing there why?"

"Um ... I still have to put the groceries away."

"Well, then put the damned groceries away, numb-nuts, instead of standing there with a stupid look on your face. Go."

"Don't forget your pee bottle, Dumbo," Leesa mocked, causing both her sister and mother to die laughing as I tramped to the front door to tote more grocery bags from my car.

When I finished bringing in the food, I grabbed a book, a blanket, a couple sandwiches and a two-liter bottle of Diet Coke before trudging out the door. Nobody said goodbye.

"The Inheritance," Chapter 18

by c.w. cobblestone

I ran out of food by noon Friday and later that day I was forced to cover up with the blanket and use my piss bottle as a diarrhea bottle, to the disgust of the other people in line. That was the bad news.

The good news: Since I was third in line behind a couple teenyboppers, I was able to nab premium tickets -- four first row center-stage seats for pop sensation K-Starr, with Dingo Juju as the opening act. The tickets had gone on sale at noon Saturday and by 12:30 I was already driving home, feeling pretty damned proud of myself.

That didn't last long, although things were great when I first arrived home and presented the tickets. The twins jumped up and down, yelling and squealing, and their joy brought a smile to their mother's face and mine.

"Nice job, Tim, you did good," Amber said. "You're probably tired after all that time in line."

"I don't know, a little. It's worth it; the twins are so happy."

"Yes, they are." Amber smiled and waved her hand around the room. "Why don't you go ahead and just pick up the big messes and then you can go relax? You can do the deep cleaning later."

"Um, sure, thanks, Amber." I walked away wondering why the hell I was thanking her for ordering me to "just" pick up all the messes they'd made during the two-and-a-half days I was standing in line for the girls' tickets.

After I spruced up the house a bit, I grabbed my book and fell onto the couch. Although my novel was missing a few pages after I'd been forced to use them as emergency TP in the ticket line, I felt happy and relaxed for the first time in what seemed like forever,

Then Hakim came home.

"Timmy, get off your motherfucking ass, bitch, laying around on the goddamn couch," he said as soon as he walked in. "Bring me a beer up to the bedroom."

"Yes, sir," I said, rolling off the sofa and scuttling to the kitchen.

When I got to the bedroom with Hakim's beer, he was sitting on the bed with his hand on Amber's leg, deep in conversation.

"Give me another week and I'll have enough for the down payment," he said.

"But I just gave you that $25,000--"

"I told you, I needed that for the initial investment," Hakim said. "Believe me, baby, we'll get that money back and then some in a couple days, because this shit is gonna hit like a motherfucking bomb. But we need to get rolling first, and that's gonna take a few days."

"Well, okay, baby, whatever you say ... but the realtor said we need to get that down payment in soon, because there's a couple from Boston who's also looking at that house."

"Two days, baby, three tops." Hakim patted Amber's knee. "This shit's about to blow up. You'll see."

Hakim noticed me standing there and held out his hand. After I passed him his beer, he took a swig and looked me up and down.

"Timmy, what are you doing right now?"

"Uh, I was just relaxing, sir."

"He just got back with those tickets for the girls' concert," Amber said. "He got good seats, too, right in the front row."

"Oh, well, good for Timmy. But he's done relaxing; my car's a mess and I got a meeting with Isaac tonight."

I sighed. "Uh, yes, sir, I'll shine it up real good ... but, um, is it okay if I lay down for just a few more minutes? I was up two whole nights standing in line and I'm absolutely exhausted."

Moving slowly, Hakim lifted himself off the bed -- and then his hand suddenly slashed forward, cracking across my jowls and making me double over in pain. As he strolled toward the master bathroom, he said over his shoulder, "no, you can't lay down for a few more minutes, bitch."

Hakim released a firehose stream of piss into the toilet and the tinkling sound carried into the bedroom. As we listened to the alpha male mark his territory, Amber shook her head.

"You should know by now, Tim," she said. "When he tells you to do something, you need to just do it."

"I-I know, sorry." I rubbed my face and headed outside to wash Hakim's car, wondering why I'd just apologized to my wife for getting slapped.

Hakim was on the phone all afternoon and texted throughout dinner.

"Hey, Daddy, what's your favorite K-Starr song?" Shanice asked.

"I don't know, girl, I'm busy right now, damn it," Hakim snapped, never looking up from his phone.

Shanice seemed hurt by her father's brusque reply; Amber noticed and tried to soothe the awkward moment.

"I like 'Can-Can,'" she said. "It's got a really cool beat, and--"

"Can y'all shut the fuck up?" Hakim bellowed. "I'm trying to concentrate."

For the rest of the meal, everyone was on eggshells as they ate my eggplant.

After dinner, Hakim drove his sparkling car to his meeting with Isaac and the girls relaxed in the living room watching a movie while I did the "deep cleaning" Amber had wanted. After more than two days of neglect, the house really needed it, and as I weaved my way around the three relaxing females who dominated my life, I felt like I was doing my little part to contribute to the household, and, thus, their happiness. It wasn't much, but I was grasping for any little reason to feel good about myself.

As the evening continued, things got even better. I finished cleaning and the movie was still going, so I sat on the floor at my wife's feet, and the four of us enjoyed the last half-hour of the film.

By bedtime, Hakim still hadn't returned. After the twins retired to their room, I put a glass of water on Amber's nightstand.

"Thanks, Tim," she said. That surprised me, as did her request that I stay in the bedroom when I turned to leave.

"What's wrong, Amber?" I started to sit on the bed next to her but thought better of it.

"I don't know." She sighed. "I'm worried about this shit with Isaac, to tell the truth. I'm worried about the girls."

I licked my lips. "Um, I am, too ... but what can anyone do? He's gonna do what he wants to."

"I don't know why he needs to get back into that shit," she said. "We're already getting plenty of money from the inheritance; why get greedy? He just got out of prison, damn it. He finally gets a chance to come home and be a father to his daughters, and he gets right back into this bullshit."

I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs: "I'VE BEEN HERE ALL ALONG TRYING TO BE A FATHER TO YOUR DAUGHTERS AND ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS THAT ASSHOLE!!!"

Instead, I tried to be sympathetic. "It's okay, Amber. Some people are just ... I mean, that's what Hakim does. He's ... a drug dealer. I'm not putting him down; that's what he is."

"Yeah, but I thought with the inheritance money he'd leave that shit alone." Amber scowled. "But you're right: Some people are just like that, I guess."

She looked at the clock. "You better get out of here before he comes home. Good-night, Tim."

Her rare display of kindness almost brought tears to my eyes, but I swallowed them and gave back a casual, "g'night, Amber."

I curled up on the couch and fell asleep with a smile on my face for the first time in ages -- and then my pleasant dreams were rudely smashed to pieces when I woke up in incredible pain, with someone pulling my hair.

"Wake your ass up, bitch," Hakim slurred, obviously drunk. "My baby's sleeping and I need to bust me a nut."

"Uh, I, uh ..." I blinked, trying to focus my eyes and get my bearings -- and then Hakim bitch-slapped me and I was instantly alert.

He slapped me again, this time on the head. "I don't want to wake everybody up; get your faggot ass out to the garage."

As I turned to obey, he kicked me hard in the ass, sending me stumbling forward. He followed me through the mudroom exit into the garage, where I stood trembling.

Hakim staggered toward me, slapped the shit out of me yet again and grabbed me by the hair. I yelped as he pulled me to a chair in the corner.

"Pull down them pants and bend over that goddamn chair," he garbled, unbuckling his belt. "I'm a' tear that white sissy ass up."

I did as he said and waited, terrified, trying to hold still in my unsteady position doubled over the chair back. The sound of him spitting on his hand made me squirm, and I felt like throwing up.

In one violent movement, Hakim grabbed my hair and slammed all the way into me, causing me to scream in agony. He clapped his hand over my mouth.

"Keep quiet, bitch; if you wake the twins up, I'll beat the shit out of you," he hissed in my ear. "Enjoy it, sissy."

For the rest of the rape, I sobbed silently until he came in my ass and threw me on the floor.

"Clean me up, bitch."

I struggled to my knees and started licking while reaching behind me and plugging my ass with my fingers, lest I leak cum on the floor, one of Hakim's biggest pet peeves. Drunk as he was, I feared he'd thrash me to within an inch of my life if I leaked.

When he was clean, Hakim slapped me one final time.

"Thanks, bitch," he said as he strolled back into the house.

I lay on the garage floor sobbing for more than an hour. Then, summoning every ounce of energy and courage, I managed to pull myself upright, intent on finally doing something to stand up to that evil, abusive sonofabitch.

And I did just that. Instead of scooping his cum out of my ass with my fingers and sucking them clean the way he preferred, I hobbled to the workbench and wiped up the mess with a handful of paper towel.

1...456789