The Initiation

Story Info
Edith decides she wants Acadia.
5.8k words
4.61
8.5k
13

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 12/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Initiation

soppingwetpanties

This story is a follow on to Slut E. It can be read alone, though you'll benefit from the context of the first story, "Slut E." It's dedicated to Boxwood, a thoughtful person with a twisted imagination.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, merchandise, companies, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older.

It was half past midnight and Edith was the last one up, washing the dishes from Acadia's supper and after party at her expansive Somerset County horse farm and estate. The kitchen was dead quiet as Edith carefully dried and put away the fine china used during the dinner service. Andrea, a feisty short haired buxom blonde, was picked by Acadia to be the sub in charge, and with Edith being the newest of Acadia's subs, she was assigned the scut duties apropos for person sitting on the bottom of the barrel.

Edith knew that Andrea didn't like her and didn't know why. Edith would soon learn that jealousy was a powerful motivator. Andrea loved her new position and rightfully saw Edith as a threat. After all, Edith, a half Indonesian, half Caucasian woman was stunningly beautiful, as well as hard working, intelligent and ambitious. Andrea was attracted to Edith, and that bothered her.

Edith was dog tired and sore after being on her feet (or knees) all day, helping with both the lunch and dinner service and the clean-up as well as attending to the sexual "needs" of Acadia's guests. As the founder of Karike & Holden, a well-respected regional accounting and consultancy firm, she was used to a leadership position, running her practice from a well-appointed office in a swanky suburban office building, not being a newbie housemaid and sex slave in someone's else's house.

As Edith polished and put away the silver she thought about her new life, and having an accountant's mindset, created a mental balance sheet of what she'd given up and what she gained. The giving up part was easy to quantify: luxury apartment in Midtown Manhattan, late model German sport touring sedan, designer clothes and all the other accoutrements of new found wealth. What she gained was trickier to quantify. It clearly wasn't the accommodations or the treatment she received at Acadia's estate. Both were horrible. It was freedom. The freedom not to worry about her quarterly board meetings, making the bi-weekly payroll, and complaining clients. The freedom to feel, not think. The freedom to act on her basest impulses without the fear of being judged by others.

It was the first time Edith felt free, unshackled from her colorless corporate life, an empty shell covered with pretty wrapping paper. Acadia helped her come to the realization that her true calling was as a submissive slut. Acadia, the valuable client, became Acadia, the all-consuming Mistress.

Edith slid the silverware drawer shut and drew a deep breath before going up the two flights of stairs to the "dormitory." The dormitory was a cramped unfinished attic that was converted to sleeping quarters for Acadia's subs. It lacked air conditioning and lights, so it was perpetually hot and stuffy, and but for a small four panel window, was dark during the day and pitch black at night. There was one bathroom at the far end of the room that lacked a door for privacy and a seat for the toilet.

During the previous evening Edith had been hazed by the other four subs, three women and one man, led by Andrea. Edith had willingly fucked, sucked and licked all four of them, all under the watchful eye of Acadia's video cameras. Edith wondered what was in store for her that night.

* * *

It was an unseasonably warm night, so the attic, with no air conditioning and only a faint breeze from the single open window, was stifling. Edith only had the light of the crescent moon to navigate her way past the sleeping subs to get to her assigned spot next to the bathroom. Andrea had a bed to herself, and a top sheet; the others, like Edith, slept naked directly on thin, stained mattresses.

Edith could see the curves of Andrea's hip and shoulder under the sheet as she passed her. She felt an unnatural attraction to the short blonde, unnatural because Andrea had been nothing but mean to her. Yet Edith craved Andrea's attention and didn't second guess her attraction. She had learned to listen to her body and not her mind.

In the dim light Edith saw fragments of exposed bodies -- an open mouth, curls of long hair, an arm and a slim breast, hips and asses, long legs, and a full breast. She wanted to touch them, to explore their curves, but she remembered how they had used her the previous night, not with a sensuous touch but roughly and crudely, laughing as they held her down and made her respond to them, overloading her senses with raw, lustful emotions until she bucked and came with a whimper of unquenchable need.

Edith stumbled into the bathroom, placing her bare ass directly on the frigid rim of the porcelain toilet. She relieved herself and left the bathroom feeling hot and clammy, naked, except for the belly chain and tags all of them wore. It was so typical of Acadia to have taken the humiliation of wearing a pet tag one step lower; the second tag with the bar code reduced them to property, or merchandise to be located. She thought about having had to basically hump the gatepost to be allowed to enter the estate, was that only a day ago?

Edith laid down gingerly on the thin mattress and tried to go to sleep. The other subs were asleep, or at least pretending to. She was still sweating in the sauna like conditions in the attic and could sense the dried cum matting her hair and pubic patch. After her twelve-hour work and fuck session she would have settled for a cold shower if she was allowed to have one. But showers were reserved for the early morning..

Edith had one eye open and saw a shadowy figure pass her on the way to the bathroom. She heard the sounds of urination and then hand washing. A few moments passed and then a cold, damp hand touched her shoulder. Edith could see in the faint light that it was Andrea's hand.

"Miss me E?" Andrea asked in a low voice not to be heard by the others. She was there to dominate Edith and show her who was boss. Andrea's hand traced lightly over the borders of Edith's curvy hips and toned thighs. The intimate caress raised goosebumps on Edith's arms and legs. It was the attention she desperately craved.

"Yes," Edith answered truthfully.

Edith watched a kneeling Andrea move her hand between her legs and run the edge of her hand through her hairy slit. Her hand went under Edith's nose. It had the unmistakable odor of pussy and piss. Andrea leaned over so she could whisper in Edith's ear. "I didn't wipe myself after I went. Do you want to lick me?"

Edith shivered when she heard Andrea's indecent proposal. It was what a slut would want. It was what she wanted. Instead of answering, Edith slid her head under Andrea's crotch and lapped at the pee-soaked pubic hairs, tasting the sweet nectar of submission. Andrea lowered herself on Edith's mouth, sealing the junction between Edith's lips and her pungent cunt.

"Ahhh," the short blonde moaned. It wasn't just the feel of Edith's velvety soft tongue that gave her pleasure. It was the knowledge that Edith had surrendered herself, body and mind. Edith grasped Andrea's muscular thighs as her tongue zig zagged across the narrow band of flesh between the blonde's pussy and anus, and then rimmed her asshole. Andrea fingered herself to an orgasm while Edith tongue fucked her ass.

The red light on the ceiling mounted high resolution camera blinked. Acadia had a wry smile on her face as she watched the "lovemaking" between her two subs on a video monitor she had installed in her bedroom. She was sitting up in her king bed with a sheer nightgown on, her knees up and open, using her index finger to trace lazy circles around her clit. She watched intently as Andrea fingered herself to an orgasm while her hairy cunt was planted on Edith's face. Their tryst confirmed to Acadia that she had made the right decisions in tabbing Andrea as the lead sub and inviting a not yet fully trained Edith to her estate.

* * *

Edith was shook awake by a hand on her shoulder. She opened her eyes and had to mentally adjust to being in a shabby attic dorm with four other naked subs in Acadia's estate instead of in her posh New York City apartment. She licked her parched lips and could still taste Andrea's pussy, ass and piss on them. Her eyes focused, and it was Acadia who was standing over her. As usual, she was dressed for her status, in a thick plushy robe and slippers, her hair coiffed and her make-up perfect. She had her finger to her lips, signaling for quiet.

Edith got to her feet, joints complaining, realizing she was at least ten years older than the stable of submissives sleeping around her. Acadia tugged on her wrist, leading her toward the stairs, still naked, with the dog tag attached her belly chain flapping against her pussy. Going down to the second floor, Acadia led her to what seemed to be a vacant guest room, comfortably decorated, and into the bathroom which had a neutral hotel room feeling. Acadia reached past her to turn on the shower and nudge her into it. The cold water shocked her awake and Acadia pointed to the shampoo and body wash dispensers on the wall.

"You're a mess, E, and no wonder, but at least you can start today fresh. I've been thinking about your training, and getting you up to speed as a useful and amusing sub. I know that you're thinking about the slutty things you've done here at my estate and the freedom of not having to think too much, but I also know your other previous life is still in the back of your mind.

"Even here, shivering naked and wearing just your chain and tag, you've been thinking about how you'll be going back to that other life tonight, as if you've been to a sort of perverse resort on a whim, and about the staff meeting you have scheduled at 8:30, the client audit conference at 10, and lunch with the business school dean at 12:30 where she'll ask you for a sizeable contribution to the scholarship fund or maybe to have your name added to the plaque on the new addition to the library. I know, too, that you've been looking at tailored light wool suits and silk blouses on the Nordstrom website and looking at that sailing place in Antigua that wants you to come back for a week on their 40-foot yacht.

"So, E, I decided to change direction today. You will be going back to the City tonight, but I see now that you need a higher level of deconstruction. If you choose your old life, say so now. If you want to serve me again, you'll have to show me that you've embraced your new life."

Acadia reached in to turn off the shower and hand her a plain white hotel towel. Edith was shivering as she wrapped it around her shoulders, then knelt on the tile floor, head bowed.

She pleaded passionately and spoke from the heart while talking down to the floor. She didn't dream of looking directly at her North Star.

"Mistress Acadia, serving you is my greatest and only pleasure now. Please help me to focus on that and that alone."

Acadia was moved by her words and sincerity. This beautiful woman before her was the head of a multi-million-dollar accounting and consultancy practice. Hard driving, ambitious singularly focused on growing her business. Now she was begging to be her slut.

Acadia took a step back and held her robe open. Edith gasped, to see her Mistress in all of her glory -- so beautiful - tall, slim, toned, so sexy -- and naked for the first time. Edith watched intently as Acadia fingered her trimmed pussy and raised the wet finger in front of her face.

"Here's the thing, E. I know you want me -- to lick this finger, to taste me and wish that I'd offer my pussy to you."

She paused to suck her finger clean. "But I won't because I enjoy using your desire for me to control you. Maybe someday I'll let you lick my finger, but that day isn't today. We're never going to be lovers, but you'll amuse me by displaying your slutty sexual needs and responses even with you knowing this in the vain hope that maybe I'll change my mind. What excites me is that you're not a free person anymore, you're someone that I control to the exclusion of your other thoughts.

"Yesterday you accepted submission and service, cleaning up in the barn, working in the garden, peeling carrots in the kitchen and serving my guests with your body, while my other subs made you serve them too. Today though, you can stop thinking and just get to know yourself. Get dressed, I want to arrange things before breakfast."

Acadia stood nearby as Edith put on the clothes laid out on a chair: a thong, a minimal front-close bra, stockings, heels, a pleated skirt and simple cotton shirt. Once she was dressed, Acadia took out a pot of red lip gloss, applied it to her, and led her downstairs. On their way through the kitchen, Acadia handed E a protein bar and cup of water and waited while she finished them, then led her to the screened porch overlooking the pool and the garden. There was a slight cool morning breeze and the sun was still low on the horizon.

Edith saw that Acadia had pulled one of the cushioned lounge chairs to the center of the flagstone floor with a laptop connected to two video cameras set up facing the lounge chair from two angles. Bottles of water and soft drinks, packaged snacks, along with condoms, dildos, clamps, floggers and masks adorned with feathers were on a table next to the chairs. There was a note taped to the table which read:

Slut E is being trained to respond. You and she are being livestreamed with the proceeds being donated to a battered women's shelter. Help yourself to what's on the table. What will she do for you?

Acadia had Edith lie on the lounge and slipped a soft sleep blindfold over her eyes.

"I need to go get dressed E, I have guests coming over for a brunch buffet by the pool, which the house subs will be serving. I'll be back for you later, so in the meantime I'll expect you to entertain the guests. Until then, you need to focus on your responses and set aside other thoughts."

Acadia leaned over Edith, who was sensing the room with eyes closed. E felt Acadia's cool hand rest on her shoulder, then slide over her shirt to cup her right breast and slide down to her knee. She heard the scuff of slippers as she moved away, then only the quiet of a morning in the country. In the distance she heard the whinny of horses and the occasional crunch of tires on the gravel driveway.

Edith's mind started to wander, losing track of time but slightly aroused, until she heard voices and the clatter of the buffet being set up by the pool. Voices got closer; people came into the screened porch, then came closer. She couldn't see them, then felt a hand. It seemed to be a small feminine hand cupped around her right knee, feeling the texture of her stocking, then it slid up under her skirt, tracing the stocking up to its lacey band, then onto the smooth thigh above.

Edith held still, accepting the touch and her new role, not moving her legs or saying anything. The fingers explored her thigh, moving up to discover the thong, then probing under it to discover her bushy hair. The laptop "dinged," signifying a donation made by a viewer on the website.

"Are you just a slut, E? How much do you need this? You seem to be sopping wet already."

She didn't recognize the voice. Was this a guest, one of the other subs or one of the catering crew, or maybe someone cleaning the pool? Now there were two fingers pushing the thong aside and stroking her. Edith felt herself respond, inching her thighs wider and tilting her hips slightly. There was a laugh, then the hand was pulled back and she felt the fingers at her mouth, and she was sucking them and tasting her own juices.

Ding.

That first visitor went away, leaving her frustrated, and the day went on. More people came in, alone or in groups, some silent but some laughing and joking at her response. The first few enjoyed her compliance, a woman to be touched and felt, with their hands all over her clothes, legs and face.

Ding

Soon her shirt was open, the bra unclasped, and her skirt pushed up with different hands on her belly and breasts and thighs. Ding... ding. She sensed that some went away and came back, first women but then some men too. One man asked her to use the words "tits, cunt, clit and asshole" as he played with each of them. Ding. Hands played with her hard nipples and fingered her until she went over the edge and came as they cheered. Ding, ding, ding. That group wandered away, after feeding her water and pouring the remainder over her body.

Edith lost count of how many times the laptop chimed. She kept the sleep mask on as a continuous stream of men and women used her. Someone found the dildo in the basket and used it on her, then left it lying sticky between her thighs. She turned over so someone could use the flogger on her ass. Mouths on her nipples left her sticky with juice and crumbs. She heard the music from a live quartet as the brunch got started, then more couples came in who enjoyed her response as four hands and two tongues stroked and fingered her until she came hard.

Edith was exhausted but happy. Acadia was right. Clearing her mind and letting herself concentrate on her responses to her seemingly endless stream of anonymous lovers was precisely what she wanted.

* * *

David was working to set up Acadia's brunch buffet on the pool terrace. The female house subs were bustling around, dressed in very high heels and very short T shirt dresses, with bare legs and no bra or panties, so that every movement exposed something. There was a crew from the caterers busy unloading trays of food and setting up a bar and the serving tables. Acadia had dressed David as it amused her, in a T shirt dress like the others but in his case with fishnet stockings, lower chunky heels, panties and a padded push-up bra. As a final touch, she applied garish red lipstick to his lips so he could pass as a cheap transvestite. As an overweight and balding middle-aged man, he looked nothing short of ridiculous.

He saw a stream of staff people coming and going from the screened porch next to the house, but it was only after he set up the tables and umbrellas and folding chairs that he had a break in his work and a chance to check out the porch. It was shady there, a cool relief from the terrace where the morning sun was getting warmer. It was only when he pushed the door open that he clearly saw the attraction of that semi-private venue.

The furniture had been pushed aside to leave one lounge chair at the center, where a woman was lying blindfolded. She shifted her legs and flexed her shoulders and he recognized Edith. She was half undressed, with her shirt unbuttoned and bra open and a short skirt pushed up to her hips. He took in the note posted next to her. She lifted her head, knowing someone had entered the room, but he said nothing. As he leaned closer, he saw her thong had been pushed aside and there was a sticky dildo vibrator lying next to her legs.

David touched her bare belly first, seeing her flinch at his touch but then hold still, which seemed to be the point of her symbolic captivity. An image flashed through his mind, of Sleeping Beauty in a crystalline dress in the forest and a handsome Prince in a white uniform bending over her. He pushed the image away; he was an overweight older sub in feminine clothing, faced with a compliant naked woman.

12