The Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands slid up to cup her breasts and circle the nipples, then he bent to kiss and suck them. E had sensed his rougher masculine hands and arched her back, moving her legs slightly wider. David was surprised to hear the computer ding, then realized the cameras were broadcasting them live over the internet. He glanced around and saw they were alone, except for Acadia's video cameras, but he chose to say nothing, letting E think he could be any man. He bent over her, using his tongue to tease and taste her hairy pussy, sucking on her clit. As she responded, he pulled away and used the vibrator on her lips and clit and then raking her with it, teasing and holding it, then going deeper, finding a rhythm that she began to respond to. He heard her faster breathing, took her to the edge, then pulled back which made her gasp in frustration. He stroked her thigh and fingered her, then plunged deeper with the vibrator at a higher speed and held it against her until she bucked and came in a rush. He turned the vibrator to a low hum and held it to her mouth so she could lick and suck her own juices. David put his hands on her thighs and leaned closer, licking and sucking her wet slit. He loved the taste of a woman after she came.

He fed her a sip of water and backed away, going back to his chores with his arousal unresolved. Edith and David had sex a number of times before, and after he left she wondered if it was him.

* * *

Day turned to night as Edith became completely immersed in her new world, a sexual object to please and be pleased. She'd lost count of how many of Acadia's guests she'd entertained, using her mouth, vagina and anus to satiate their own needs. In doing so, she fed that unquenchable desire to feel with intensity, be it pleasure, pain or humiliation. Her universe had contracted to a single point - Acadia. She wanted to debase herself for her Mistress's pleasure. All other matters were of little or no consequence.

Acadia returned to watch as Edith, kneeling on a folded towel, sucked on the penis of a well-endowed man. The man grasped Edith's shoulders as he came, his cock pulsing. Edith's cheeks bulged, and then cum leaked out of her lips, dripping off her chin. She dutifully licked the man's penis clean, then licked her own lips.

"That's good E," Acadia said, taking off Edith's blindfold. "Now clean up and get dressed. Eduardo is waiting outside to take you to your apartment."

Edith squinted as her eyes adjusted to the glow of the lights inside the screened porch. She knew better than to ask Acadia a question, and wondered to herself whether Acadia would contact her again or invite her back. Part of Acadia's exercise of control was the use of doubt, as she rarely signaled her intentions.

Edith watched as Acadia walked away, uncaring that she was kneeling, with cum running down her naked body and caked in her disheveled hair. Her focus was on her Mistress, imagining her nude, as she'd seen her earlier. She tried, but failed, to suppress those irresistible urges engendered by Acadia's presence. Casual and anonymous sex was only a temporary salve for those desires.

* * *

Edith's energy lagged as she climbed up the two flights of stairs to her attic quarters, collecting the few belongings she brought and donning the street clothes she wore on her trip over. It felt strange to her to cover her body. She was becoming used to being naked, and wearing fashionable clothes didn't allay that feeling. She took one last look at the dormitory space, crowded and stuffy, but holding good memories of sex with the others, but especially Andrea, who did her utmost to humiliate her.

Edith waved to the camera, its ever-present red-light blinking, hoping Acadia would see her farewell. She walked gingerly down the narrow staircase in her designer heels, feeling out of place as she passed naked subs washing the evening's dishes. No one raised their eyes from their tasks as Edith walked by, now wearing the costume of a corporate executive. They too wondered if E, the oversexed slut they all enjoyed, would return.

Edith went out the servant's entrance to the kitchen. There was enough of light from the crescent moon for Edith to make out the black limo parked in the back of the parking lot, idling with the rear passenger door open and a man in a smart black uniform standing at the ready.

"Hey Eduardo," Edith said as she approached the handsome, forty-ish man. Eduardo tipped his cap to her.

Edith got in and Eduardo closed the door behind her. He went around to the driver's side and took the wheel, backing out of his space before proceeding forward to the long tree-lined driveway.

Eduardo had lowered the plexiglass partition separating the front from the back seat. Edith spoke over the purr of the limo's V-12 engine.

"Is it permissible to speak with you, you know, about what went on?" Edith asked. She knew that Eduardo had been in Acadia's service for over ten years and suspected he knew much about what was going on.

Eduardo turned his head slightly to face the rear, with one eye still on the road.

"Of course you can, but you must know that Miss Acadia may be listening to our conversation, either now or when the mood strikes her."

With the admonition that Edith expected, she asked her burning question first.

"Do you know if I'll be invited back?"

Eduardo looked ahead at the road when he chuckled.

"No one know Miss Acadia's mind, and certainly not me. I'm just her driver."

Edith knew bullshit when she smelled it. "Haven't you picked up... um... people just like me?"

Eduardo was amused by Edith's coyness. "Of course I have. Many many times."

"So have you ever brought them to Acadia's estate more than once?"

Eduardo thought Edith clever for getting around his roadblock. He decided to give her a little bit more information.

"Yes, yes, of course. And if you asked me if I thought she'd invite you back I'd say yes."

Edith was relieved to hear Eduardo's prediction.

"Why do you think that?"

Very clever, Eduardo thought. "Edith, you know you're a beautiful woman, a successful businesswoman and a skillful lover. Why wouldn't Acadia want you?" he asked rhetorically. He knew his latter statement to be true because Edith had sucked him off in her office right before going into an important business meeting she was leading.

"I guess you're right," Edith said with a sigh. "But all of her subs are beautiful."

"You're exceptionally pretty Miss," Eduardo said from the heart.

"I'll bet you tell that to everyone," Edith said.

"No Miss, that's not true," Eduardo insisted.

"Even Andrea?" Edith asked. Edith couldn't help herself but be smitten by the moody blonde.

Eduardo laughed from his gut. "There's a piece of work... Andrea. She's tough enough to spit nails if she wanted to."

"I find her to be exceptionally beautiful... " Edith started to say before Eduardo interrupted.

"There's a hard edge to that one. I'm not exactly sure why she has a chip on her shoulder."

"She... she doesn't seem to care for me," Edith admitted.

"As far as I know, she doesn't care for anyone else but herself," said Eduardo. "But you seem to have a crush on her, and that's a one-way street."

Edith sighed. "The story of my life."

* * *

Edith took to heart what Acadia had said to her right before she left. She had to show her Mistress that she had truly embraced her new life. The limo pulled up in front of Edith's apartment building, modern in style with twenty-foot floor to ceiling windows and a gleaming polished marble floor in its lobby. It was approaching midnight, and other than the doorman, Edith was on the only person within sight. Derek, a sandy blonde twenty something college boy working during his summer break, was manning the door that evening, opening it with his white gloved hand.

"Evening Miss Karike," he said, tipping his cap.

Edith was about to breeze through the door as she usually did, but this time her inner voice told her to stop. Before she went through the door she paused. Derek continued to hold the door open, but his eyes were trained on Edith. He'd opened the door dozens of times for Edith and not once had she stopped or offered anything more than a curt hello. He thought she was smoking hot under that ice cold shell.

"Yes ma'am?" he asked.

Edith looked down and with deliberation unbuttoned two more buttons of her blouse. The tops of her breasts and her entire bra were visible to his astonished eyes.

"Do you want to see more?" Edith asked calmly.

Derek hesitated for just a moment. He realized it might be a moment he wouldn't forget. He would turn out to be right.

"Yyyes," he stammered, not quite sure why a usually grim and determined businesswoman was suddenly coming on to him.

"What time is your shift over?" Edith asked.

"In... in 15 minutes, ma'am."

"Be at my apartment in 18 minutes. You know where?"

"Apartment 4205, ma'am," he said without hesitation. He was good with numbers and he liked Edith, despite her frosty demeanor.

Edith patted him on the butt. "You be a good boy and be on time," she said.

"Yes ma'am," Derek responded back immediately.

Edith walked towards the elevators with a coquettish smile on her face. It was the first time she'd used her sexual power so brazenly.

She had learned from the best.

* * *

The high-speed elevator whisked Edith to her 42nd floor apartment. She relished a glass of wine after the long journey home but found that there was blue tape in her kitchen cordoning off access to her wine refrigerator, the last vestige of civilized living. She cursed silently to herself before remembering there was an open bottle of Chardonnay in her regular refrigerator. To her dismay, the bottle of wine was gone, replaced with two six-packs of Pabst Blue Ribbon. Edith sighed. Acadia. Always thinking about how to push herself deeper and deeper into my life. And me, wanting it in the worst way.

She sat down at the flimsy card table that had been substituted for her Restoration Hardware dining set and twisted the cap off one of the beers. At least she was nice enough to give me long necks instead of cans, she thought. Edith put her feet on the table and tilted her chair back on two legs, swilling the beer and toasting her new life as Acadia's whore. The cold beer was surprisingly invigorating, and firmed her resolve to prove that she was embracing her new lifestyle.

Edith finished her second beer before getting ready for Derek's arrival. She went to the entranceway and carefully removed all her clothes, placing them in a neat pile near the front door. She looked up into the corner of the foyer. The omnipresent red blinking light was there on Acadia's ceiling mounted camera. Edith knew what was in the field of vision of the camera and wanted Acadia to see her clothes. She sat down on the tile floor, her ass clenching at the feel of the cold marble. She looked up at the camera, holding her tag. She checked her watch. As the time clicked over to 12:18 there was a soft knock on the door.

"Come in, it's unlocked," she said, kneeling nude on a bath towel.

The door opened slowly. Derek peeked his head in.

"Miss?"

E signaled him in with her eyes. His were wide open, drinking in the sight of Edith kneeling in a submissive position, nude, but his eyes were drawn to the belly chain. He got down on his knees and read the pet tag:

Owned Slut E, property of Mistress Acadia. Obeys on command, reward if found. 201-555-6266

A smile curled up on his lips. He stood up and started unbuttoning his pants. Derek glanced down into Edith's eyes and saw the eyes of a wanton slut instead of a cold and distant businesswoman.

Edith reached over and unzipped his pants and cradled his semi-soft cock in her hand. She gave it a lick and then inhaled his length, working it with her tongue and lips as it hardened in her mouth.

"Oh God," Derek groaned. It was too much, too fast. His rock-hard cock was pulsing and he knew he was about to cum.

Edith took him down her throat. She looked up at him, her eyes locking in on his as her throat rippled. He saw her fingering herself as she sucked him off, shameless and unapologetic. It was the nastiest, dirtiest thing he'd ever seen.

He gulped in a big breath as he tumbled off the cliff into freefall. She used her lips and tongue to milk the cum out of his cock. As his knees sagged, he put his hands on Edith's bare shoulders to steady himself. He shuddered once, and then again, as his cum pulsed into her eager mouth.

Edith looked up in the camera, showing the cum that was puddled on her tongue. Then she swallowed. She parted her lips again to show the cum was gone.

"I love you," she mouthed to the camera and her Mistress.

Acadia, watching miles away in her bedroom, patted her video monitor.

"I love you too E."

* * *

12