The Initiation of Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't stop. It's OK. See, I can play the cards while you continue." She somewhat franticly sorted the cards.

"No dear. That would not be fair to the other players. Now, what do we have?"

Mary had not pouted since she was twelve, but she pouted now. How could he tease her, get her so close, then deny her? As that thought entered her head it quickly left. Phil had gone back to kissing her neck and playing with her nipples.

"Our cards dear?"

"Oh, uhm," She struggled to concentrate. "Just these three aces."

The betting continued and Phil's three aces fell to Jim's straight flush. Mary wheeled the stool around to Jim. She sat facing the table and Jim organized his cards. She was getting anxious that he was not going to touch her when he reached over and laid his cards face down on the table. He stood and pulled Mary to her feet facing the table. He grasped her thong, "Let's get these wet clothes off of you." He slid the thong down her hips and let it drop to the floor. The players looked at her like they wanted to eat her for dinner. Jim was doing things to the stool while she stood with her back to him. He put his hands on her shoulders and pulled her down onto the stool.

The stool had been reconfigured. The wheels were on legs that had now been extended out to ensure the stool would not tip. The stool back had been inclined back sixty degrees and the folded mechanisms she had noted when the guys showed up, were now unfolded. She realized that the mechanisms were supports as Jim placed her legs on them. She soon discovered that the supports pivoted as well when Jim shoved outward on her feet, spreading her legs. She was sitting in a poor man's gynecological exam chair. She was tilted at an angle that gave easy access to her wet pussy but allowed her to see what was going on.

Jim handed his cards to Mary and went down on his knees. He looked up at Mary, "Would you mind playing my hand? I am going to be a little busy." Mary tried to sort the cards while looking over top of them to see what Jim was doing. Jim pulled the stool toward him and planted his face in her crotch. His tongue went to work immediately. He stopped and looked up at Mary, "You taste wonderful." He plunged his face back onto her crotch.

"Oh, fuck you are good at that!" Mary put her free hand on his head as she squirmed.

"Your turn Mary."

"OK, I need two," She must be getting better at this she thought. Then she noticed she had thrown away the pair she had in her hand. She picked up the two replacement cards while Jim licked and teased her pussy. The hand was now a total loss. There was no way it could win with these savvy players. She did not care. Right now, all she cared about was the tongue that sweet man was using to lick her pussy. She managed to call when the bet came around. After that all she felt was that mouth, then the fingers that were gliding into her.

She dropped the cards on the floor and grasped Jim's head with both hands, "Oh God! Don't' you stop. Don't you dare stop!" The orgasm rushed through her body like a storm. Her thighs were quivering against Jim's face and her hands were pulling him tight against her. Aftershocks went through her when he licked his way outward from her clit and kissed her thigh. She gradually relaxed her hold on his head. He reached down and picked the cards from the floor, looked at them, and tossed them on the table. "I don't know how much I lost on that hand, but It was definitely worth it"

Ron had won the hand. Mary was still recovering from her orgasm when she looked up and saw him towering over her. He held out his hand and helped her to stand. "You won't be needing that stool." He laid his hands on her shoulders and lightly pushed down. Mary understood immediately what he wanted and got onto her knees. She looked up at him expectantly. "Pull out my cock Mary."

She almost came again. This was so much better than her fantasy. Her hands were unzipping his pants before her thoughts caught up. She pulled his pants and his underwear down together and stared in fascination at his cock. It was magnificent. Long and thick and glistening at the tip. She wrapped her hand most of the way around it and licked the tip. She could taste the saltiness and she pulled as much of him as she could into her mouth. He was so hard and yet so soft in her mouth. Running her tongue over that silky smoothness was nearly orgasmic.

The men watched in fascination as Mary made love to Ron's cock. None of them had ever seen such a sensuous blow job. Ron was happy to let her continue for a while, but eventually he pulled her to her feet. He walked her over to the couch and laid her down. "Would you like me to fuck you with this big black cock?"

"Oh, hell yes!"

Ron smiled as he positioned himself between her legs. Holding his cock in hand he began to stroke the head up and down her slit, teasing her clit on each stroke. Mary pulled her legs back, silently begging him to fuck her. He positioned the head at her entrance and pushed it into her. She let out a gasp as he began to penetrate her. Ron took it nice and slow. He was well aware of how big he was, and he wanted to make her day, not ruin it. As her body adjusted, he began to slowly stroke into her. Mary watched as his cock slid in and out. It turned her on so much to watch that magnificent cock fucking her pussy.

Ron increased his pace and Mary wrapped her hands around the back of his neck. She pulled him into a passionate kiss. As his pace increased, they abandoned their kiss and looked into each other's eyes.

"I love your cock. Fuck me good with that cock." She watched his cock fucking her and she could feel the orgasm of a lifetime build. "Honey, he is fucking me so good."

"I know honey. You like that big cock don't you?"

"Oh god! Yes, I love it!" Nothing she said after that included words. She thrashed against the massive cock imbedded in her as the orgasm thundered over her body. Ron slowed down as she quivered below him. Finally, she looked up at him and smiled, "Would you please come in my mouth?"

Ron's cock came out of her drenched pussy with a soft plop, "It would truly be my pleasure."

Ron leaned back on the couch and Mary took his cock into her mouth. Phil moved behind her and as she took Ron's cock into her mouth Phil began to fuck her from behind. Mary was pleasantly surprised at how big he was.

A naked Jim walked over, "Hey, can I get in on this?"

Mary soon found herself on top of Phil and sucking Ron's cock. She felt lube on her ass and then a finger penetrated her. Shortly after that she felt Jim's cock penetrating her ass. Fortunately, Jim was not as well-endowed as Ron or Phil. It did not take her long to get used to him. Shortly after that the guys had their strokes in sync and Mary was having a hard time with her coordination. At that moment she felt Ron's cock swelling in her mouth and greedily swallowed as the cum jetted out of his cock and down her throat.

The guys continued to fuck her ass and pussy. Mary's face was resting on Ron's stomach, his spent cock gripped in her hand. The feeling of two cocks at once was so forbidden and felt so good that it was not long before she was cumming again. She pulled Ron's cock back into her mouth, sucking and groaning around it while the men shot their loads deep within her.

The guys pulled their cocks from Mary and stood. Ron laid her head on a pillow and stood up as well. Bob came over to her with a warm washcloth and gently cleaned her up. He pulled a blanket over her and let her rest.

Bob shook her awake at just after midnight, "Sweetheart, let's go to bed."

She drowsily smiled up at him, "Yes, let's do that. I love you." Her look became concerned, "Can I take care of you tomorrow? I'm a little sore."

"I love you too babe. You will get plenty of opportunities to take care of me and I am glad you had a good time."

Mary smiled, "You will get to have a good time next poker night. And the one after that. And the one after that!"

"True, but I can't imagine my future poker nights will ever be as erotic as this one."

<b>Epilogue</b>

Mary had been wondering about the other wives in the poker club. What do they do while their husbands are fucking another woman? It seemed a bit odd that the guys controlled everything. Not that she was complaining. She had no problem with Bob fucking the neighborhood wives. It was only fair after all.

She did not have long to wait for answers. Saturday late morning she got a call from Phil's wife inviting her to lunch with the other wives. She arrived on time as a nervous wreck. She wondered what the women were going to say to her. She knew them all and liked them, but this was a unique situation.

They could not have been nicer.

12