The Initiation of Mistress Q

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry," Evilyn said with a smile. "You'll get to see him again. We're having a special party here tonight, and we would like you to be our guest of honor."

"What? Tonight?" Tracey asked. "Wow. I wasn't expecting that." She thought for a moment, and knew she had to get closer to The Master. "That's very generous of you, Mistress Evilyn. Thank you."

"Our pleasure," purred Evilyn. "We're closing up in a couple hours. Get changed and have dinner and drinks in the neighborhood. We have a dozen fantastic restaurants within a block of here. I'd go with you, but I have one more client tonight. And you have to leave poor Edgar here."

Tracey gave the leash a good yank. "Thank you, Edgar. Try not to be such a worthless cocksucker." Tracey paused and looked at Evilyn. "What's tonight going to be like? Should I be nervous?"

Evilyn raised an eyebrow and smiled. "A little."

After a steak dinner and a glass of wine, Tracey brought herself back in the club. The party had started, and most people were dressed casually. She recognized some of the people from earlier in the day, and they smiled at her as she moved through the rooms. Evilyn waved to her from a small bar.

"Have a shot with me before things get started," urged Evilyn. She poured two shots of Tequila and handed one to Tracey. "To the initiation of Mistress Q!"

Tracey threw back the shot and shuddered.

"Now go to the dressing room and change into a robe. Someone will come for you shortly," Evilyn said with a grin. "We're going to have so much fun tonight!"

Tracey didn't have to wait long before a nude, muscular man with short black hair arrived and took her left hand, and a nude, petite young woman with long red hair grabbed her right.

"Hi, I'm Tracey. Are we going...in the shower? Okay, we are going in the shower."

The couple led her into a large, gray, slate-walled shower. They removed Tracey's robe, exposing her hard nipples and goose-bumped flesh. The tap was turned on and hot water shocked Tracey's body, but she quickly relaxed as steam rose up. Her nude attendants lathered and washed her body with soft sponges lathered with soap that smelled of cedar and rose. She closed her eyes as their four hands caressed every part of her body. She could feel herself tremble with lust, and sighed when the hands left her body. Her attendants wrapped her in a robe, placed a blindfold over her eyes, and guided her down a hallway to another room.

Tracey could hear people moving about quietly. Her robe was opened and removed and she was directed to sit on a hard table. Someone laid her back onto a towel and pulled her arms and legs away from her body. Leather cuffs were secured around her wrists and ankles. She fought to control her fear and tried to surrender to the moment. She had never felt more exposed and vulnerable in her life, and she had no idea how many people were in the room. She had also never been more aroused. Her legs were spread wide, and she feared she was visibly dripping.

A hand caressed her face, and a familiar voice whispered in her ear. "Relax, darling, I promise you will enjoy this." Evilyn lightly grazed Tracey's lips with a teasing kiss, making Tracey whimper.

She heard more people enter the room. Someone tested her restraints and pulled her legs farther apart. Tracey felt her heart beating in her chest. "Please someone just fuck me, or lick me, or fucking touch me!" she screamed to herself.

"Thank you all for coming to tonight's special festivities," a deep male voice addressed the room. Tracey knew it was The Master. "We are here to welcome a new member to our family. Many of you have met her already. As an initiation, the soon to be Mistress Q, will be the centerpiece of our party."

Tracey tried to control her trembling. She couldn't stop her body from squirming on the table.

The man continued, "We begin with a favorite. Mistress Q will serve as our dessert. Remember, no hands or penetration. Lips and tongues only."

Tracey groaned.

A cold shot struck her right nipple and Tracey's body convulsed. She laughed when she recognized the sound of whip cream being discharged onto her breast. She smelled chocolate and a hot liquid was poured over her left breast. More people joined in, and hot and cold desserts quickly covered her body all the way down to her toes. Finally, she felt a thick liquid dripping onto her clit and around her inner thighs. The same liquid dropped onto her tongue and lips, and she tasted honey. Soft, feminine lips covered her panting mouth. Ravenously, she kissed back, and knew it was Evilyn. All at once, licking, sucking, and nibbling mouths attacked her breasts, hips, navel, neck, and legs.

At least a dozen points of contact charged her body with electric lust. A male mouth and a female mouth slowly worked their way up her inner thighs. Chocolate sauce was sucked from her labia until the lips met at her clit in a three way kiss. That was the release Tracey needed. She screamed in orgasm as her body thrashed and her hips grinded against the flicking tongues. She wailed as wave after wave of pleasure and release shook her body. The hungry mouths groaned and continued to feed on her sweet, orgasming flesh. Her pussy flowed with her release, and her eyes poured tears of ecstasy. Layer upon layer of orgasm sent her spinning out of her body, and she felt the lust and love of every being in the room. Hot, sticky lips and tongues traded places, sucking her nipples, feeding on her throbbing pussy, and licking her from her toes to her lips.

Eventually, Tracey's writhing and screaming slowed to a contented whimper. The feasting crowd retreated. Tracey floated as her limp body was unshackled and carried back to the shower. She was tenderly cleansed and laid down in a large pile of puffy pillows. She slept with a smile as the party continued around her in other areas of the dungeon club.

"Tracey? Wake up darling," said Evilyn as she caressed Tracey's cheek.

"Mmmmmm," purred Tracey. "Is it morning?"

"No, it's almost 3 am. It's time to pay the Master for your pleasure."

"The Master? Pay?" Tracey struggled to open her eyes.

"Put this on." Evilyn placed clothing on a chair. "Don't keep the Master waiting."

After Evilyn left, Tracey pulled herself up and inspected her next outfit. "Wait. These are just my own clothes. Are they kicking me out? What do I have to pay?" Worried, she dressed quickly and felt dejected that it might all be over.

She met Evilyn outside the room. "Right this way, Tracey."

Tracey began to ask, "Mistress Evilyn, I'm confused. Why am I..."

"Shhhhh. You'll find out soon enough."

They entered a black room that had a single spotlight illuminating a black, padded bench. The bench was equipped with multiple straps.

"Is that for me?" asked Tracey.

"Yes," answered Evilyn. "Lay on the bench facing down."

"In all my clothes?"

"Yes. If you want to please the Master and become a true Mistress, you must submit to this last initiation."

Tracey stared at the bench.

"Of course, you may leave if you wish. It's your choice," offered Evilyn.

Tracey walked to the bench and touched one of the rough leather straps. A surge of fear and excitement made her dizzy. She lay down with her legs straddling the bench.

Evilyn wrapped a strap around Tracey's waist and cinched it tight. Another strap was tightened around her throat and attached to the waist restraint. Tracey hands were pulled behind her and secured together with a cuff, also attached to the waist strap.

Tracey's heart was racing and her panic grew as each strap restricted her freedom.

Evilyn pulled Tracey's legs apart and placed a long spreader bar between them. Leather cuffs tightened around her ankles, so that she had no choice but to leave her legs spread wide. Something was slipped between her legs until it rested against her crotch, making Tracey gasp.

"How do you feel," asked Evilyn.

"Terrified, Mistress Evilyn."

"Good. One more thing, open your mouth."

Tracey hesitantly opened her mouth, and Evilyn placed a ring gag in her mouth, and secured it in place with a strap around her head. "Oh god, what am I doing," Tracey thought. The gag kept her from closing her jaw, leaving her mouth obscenely gaped.

"Now, obviously, you can't use a safe word with a gag, so if you absolutely want the session to stop, you are able to lift one of your legs," Evilyn explained. "Stomp three times if you want to quit. Okay? Now stomp two times for yes."

Tracey used what little free movement she had to raise her left heel and stomp it twice. She felt awkward being fully dressed in her personal clothing. Drool dripped from her open mouth, and there was nothing she could do to stop it. Tracey suddenly realized how the gag apparatus was going to be used. She liked oral sex, but she wasn't sure if she could handle what was coming next.

Trance music suddenly filled the room with a hypnotic beat. A door opened and heavy boot-steps thudded toward her. Tracey caught the masculine, sexual scent of the Master, and her clitoris tingled.

"Tracey, have you enjoyed our hospitality so far?" Master's deep voice startled and aroused Tracey.

Tracey tried to voice her appreciation, but just gurgled through the gag. "This is embarrassing," thought Tracey. She stomped her foot twice for yes.

"You have discovered the power of your own dominance and strength. You've experienced the thrill of making others submit to your will and your whip. You've received pleasure from inflicting pain and humiliation on others." The Master paced around the room as he spoke, still out of Tracey's line of sight.

"But to truly understand and master the art and potential of dominance and sadism, you must understand the surrender of submission and masochism. You must completely let go of your ego and control. You must experience pain as a spectrum of pleasure that is invisible to most people. You must derive pleasure from our use of your flesh and ego as a disposable toy for our domination. Do you understand?"

Tracey trembled, but stomped her heel twice.

"Mistress Evilyn and I will use you for our pleasure for the rest of the night. If we are satisfied with your submission, you will become a full member of our family and you will be entitled to use the title of Mistress Q as a club mistress."

Tracey wondered to herself, "Could I make all of this a regular part of my life? Can I go back to my regular boring life, as if none of this happened?"

Without warning, a clean-shaven crotch was pressed against her face. Tracey squealed and turned her head. She had kissed a girl before, but had no desire to perform cunnilingus.

A sharp smack stung her bottom through her clothing. Evilyn yelled at her, "Lick my pussy, you ungrateful, conceited little princess!" The whip delivered another smack.

Unintelligible words fumbled from Tracey's open mouth as she tried to defend herself. Another slap made her yelp, and her eyes began to water.

Evilyn continued, with a slap punctuating each statement. "Did you think you could just come in here (smack), have full access (crack), whip and torment our members (smack), discover your true perverted self (smack), experience the best orgasms of your life (smack, crack), and then just walk out of here and write your little story about all the freaks you met?"

Tracey sobbed from the pain and frustration. She wanted to explain that she wasn't ungrateful, that she felt alive in this place. She pleaded the best she could, as tears and saliva dripped from her crying face.

Evilyn grabbed Tracey's head and pushed her pussy onto her mouth. "If you want to show your appreciation, dear, this is your chance." She shouted, "Eat. My. Cunt! You worthless whore!" Another lash cracked against her sensitive bottom.

Tracey moaned and stuck out her tongue. She felt it slide between the fold of Evilyn's outer lips, and Evilyn moaned and pushed herself against the virgin tongue. Tracey's mouth was filled with wet, warm lips. The unmistakable taste of pussy mixed with her tears.

"Lick, you whore. Eat my pussy and show me how grateful you are."

Tracey wiggled her tongue along the slit and found Evilyn's swollen clit. She rolled and flicked her tongue, working her mouth the best she could. Evilyn held Tracey's head and rubbed herself on her messy face, moaning and shaking. The object that had been wedged between Tracey's legs suddenly came to life, and she let out a long, deep moan. Pleasure erupted from her pelvis as a vibrator buzzed against her pussy.

"There you go, little whore. Pleasure my cunt and you'll get a little reward."

The vibrator stopped and Tracey whimpered, but continued licking and sucking. She was beginning to enjoy the sensual rawness of Evilyn's warm, wet, quivering pussy.

"Shit, I'm going to cum already," moaned Evilyn. "Don't you fucking stop, whore." She slapped her ass, threw down the whip, and grabbed Tracey's head. "Yes. Fuck. Yes!" She pushed her pussy into Tracey's mouth and screamed. Evilyn came and squirted on Tracey's face and wiggling tongue. She held onto her head as she convulsed with waves of pleasure.

The vibrator between Tracey's legs was turned back on, so that she shared in the orgasmic indulgence of her Mistress. With her mouth full of pussy, Tracey moaned and tried to push against the vibrator. Evilyn pulled herself away and the vibrator stopped. Tracey cried out and thrashed against the straps. "Please let me cum," Tracey thought. "I'll do anything, just let me cum!"

The Master walked into the light in front of Tracey. She could see only as high as his chest. He was dressed in black leather chaps with wide zippers along the full length of his legs. A spiked codpiece covered his crotch. His chest was bare and lean like an animal. Blonde hair fell past his shoulders. Leather gauntlets wrapped around his forearms.

The Master grabbed her chin and lowered his face to hers. Only his intense green eyes were visible above a black mask. "You must let go and submit yourself entirely to my control. I will whip, humiliate, frighten, and violate you. If you trust me, you will be released the prison of the past and you will become Mistress Q."

With drool and Evilyn's juices dripping from her mouth, Tracey already felt humiliated and frightened, but also exhilarated. She stared into the Master's eyes and her body ached for release. Her pleading eyes told the Master all he needed to know.

Master pulled a long, steel knife from a sheath on his hip. He placed the cold blade against her cheek, "Goodbye, Tracey."

"Wha...?" grunted Tracey. Master moved to her side and she was jerked up by her collar. The blade touched the back of her neck and then slashed downward. Cool air hit her back as her street clothes were torn open. Her thigh was gripped tightly as the knife worked its way through her skirt, exposing her legs and backside. Her panties were yanked up, slashed, and pulled away. Her clothing was ripped off, except for her boots. Her naked body trembled as Master walked around her and ran a hand over her flesh.

Mistress Evilyn's voice came out of the darkness. "Do you need to relieve yourself, pig?"

Tracey realized that she badly needed to use a bathroom. She nodded her head.

"Fine, do it now."

What? Wait... Tracey realized she wasn't being given a bathroom break. She was expected to urinate on the table in front of them.

"Do it now! Piss yourself, you disgusting whore!" shouted Evilyn.

Master's hand came down hard on her exposed ass. "Stop wasting our time, child. Piss on the table and show us how filthy you are."

Tracey was horrified. She couldn't! She didn't like peeing in a private stall in a public bathroom. She shook her head, which earned her another painful slap on her upper thigh.

"I see," said Master. "You need to be shown. Some people learn the easy way, some people learn the hard way."

"How can I learn to piss myself?" she worried to herself.

Master positioned himself in front of her, opened his cod piece, and pulled out his cock.

The vibrator pressed against Tracey's crotch buzzed to life and sent vibrations through her pelvis. She moaned and writhed on the table, staring at Master's shaft.

"Since you have to be shown, let's pretend you are my toilet." Master pointed his manhood at her face.

"No?! What the fuck?! He's not actually going to..." Tracey's confusion was interrupted by a hot stream of piss hitting her face. She gasped and shut her eyes as Master's urine splattered against lips and into her mouth. She was disgusted, but the vibrator on her pussy sent irrepressible waves of pleasure through her body. She'd never even seen a man piss, let alone have one do it directly into her mouth. The salty, bitter stream filled her mouth and spilled out, but somehow she was coming close to having an orgasm.

The hot stream stopped and the vibe was turned off. "Do you understand how it's done, you stupid whore, or does Mistress Evilyn have to show you too?" Master inquired. "Piss on the table, princess. Make a mess of yourself." Master delivered a sharp slap across her face.

Tracey cried out and tried to fight; yanking against the straps, but Master and Evilyn just laughed at her and slapped her face and ass. "Fine. Fuck you." she thought. "Just do it." She closed her eyes and tried to relax, but felt the embarrassment holding her back. The vibrator came back on. "Fuck!"

Another whack stung her bottom and the vibe stopped. Tracey relaxed and released the warm fluid to flow along her legs and drip off the table. She pushed herself over the cliff of her inhibitions and enjoyed the embarrassment and erotic shame. The vibe switched back on and she moaned loudly.

"Shame on you, dirty, disgusting girl!" Evilyn shouted, and a stream of warm water hit Tracey's ass. Her face and hair were flooded next, making it hard to breath. She was being hosed off with clean water. "Thank god," she thought. "Is this over now? Just leave the vibrator on for just a little longer..."

The vibrator shut off, and Tracey cried out in frustration.

"Whores don't get to cum until your Masters are satisfied." Master's cock appeared in front of her again, only this time, it was erect. "For this next bit of fun, you get to show me how well you want to get fucked."

"Master's going to fuck me?" thought Tracey, staring at the angry, large erection in front of her. She had not been penetrated during her entire visit to the club, and the thought of Master's throbbing cock inside her made her ache with lust. Still, this man was practically a stranger, and she had never been this helpless and submissive.

"I am going to fuck your mouth with my cock, and Evilyn is going to fuck your undeserving cunt with a dildo," the Master explained. "Your cunt will be fucked only as deeply as your mouth is fucked. If your mouth can only accept three inches, your cunt only gets three inches. It's up to you."

This just keeps getting crazier, worried Tracey. How far should she let this continue? Master stepped forward and placed the swollen head of his cock on Tracey's tongue. She moaned and savored the warm, throbbing head. The vibrator was taken away, and a large dildo was placed just between the lips of her aching pussy. Doubt vanished in a tidal wave of lust. All she wanted in that moment was to be used by the Master and Mistress Evilyn.

The Master's hands held Tracey's head as he popped the head of his cock in and out of her open mouth. The dildo pushed into her pussy and teased her opening with short, frustrating strokes. Tracey moaned for more. Master gradually pumped more of his cock deeper into her mouth, and the dildo matched his motion. Tracey lost herself to the sensation of being skull fucked, until the cock hit the back of her throat, and she gagged. Master's cock pulled back with shorter strokes, but she desperately needed more of the dildo inside her.