The Initiation of Mistress Q

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracey moaned her desire for more. Master slowed his strokes, but pushed deeper. Tracey gagged when the large head pushed into her throat, but the reaction subsided as Master's cock pushed deeper. The contractions of her gagging added to the pleasure of the dildo filling her pussy. Master pulled back, and Tracey gasped for breath. The cock plunged back into her throat, past the gag point, and Tracey felt her throat stretching to accommodate the girth. The dildo was fully jammed into her pussy as Master's scrotum reached her chin. She was deep throating Master's entire erect cock. Master pulled back and she tasted his slippery pre-cum oozing onto her tongue, and she wanted more. He increased his speed and force-fed his cock down her throat as Tracey's eyes rolled back into her head. The dildo fucked her pussy, fast and deep.

Just when she felt it couldn't get any better, she felt a hand on her ass, spreading her open. She felt hot breath, and then Evilyn's wet tongue licked her ass! She had never had that done to her before! She felt awkward, but Evilyn's aggressive licking added another insane level of pleasure. Tracey was building to an intense orgasm. Master groaned and abruptly pulled his cock out of her mouth. Evilyn stopped licking, but the dildo stayed inside her.

Her masters traded places and Evilyn's pussy was against her face again. Tracey felt Master's leather-clad legs move in behind her. She wanted Master's cock to replace the rubber toy, but the dildo stayed in place as Master pushed forward. A strong hand spread her open and Master's cock rubbed against her asshole! She had painfully attempted anal sex once before, but with a smaller penis, and without a dildo stuffed in her pussy. A vibrator in the dildo started pulsing on and off, causing contraction and relaxation of her openings. Tracey held her breath. Master slowly pushed against her, and her tightening and relaxing ass slowly opened up around the head of his cock. Tracey groaned when the painful stretching gave way, and Master's cock popped in past her sphincter. The vibrating dildo throbbed and Master worked his cock gently in and out of her ass. Tracey's tongue never stopped lapping at Evilyn's swollen clit.

Tracey felt like a roaring, vibrating rocket, blasting faster and faster into space, heading toward an explosion with the sun. Evilyn came for the hundredth time on her face and moved away. The dildo was pulled out of her pussy, and Master's cock pushed completely into her ass. Tracey cried and groaned with pleasure as Master pulled her hair and forcefully plunged the entire length of his cock in and out of her. Evilyn worked her way between them and attacked Tracey's clit with her tongue. Master cried out and shoved his erection even deeper, making Tracey scream. She felt his cock swell and erupt, and cum pumped into her. She cried and wailed as her orgasm exploded from her like a bursting dam. Wave after wave rolled through her body with every pulse of Master's cock. Her own cum squirted from her pussy. Her vision went black, and then gave way to violet and electric blue fireworks. She shook and contracted, with each orgasmic wave flooding her body, leaving her drained and soft. The opium of sex wrapped around her like soft blankets made of warm clouds. She floated away and left everything behind.

One Month Later

"Congratulations on your article, Mistress Q," said Evilyn. "Everyone is talking about it, and our phones haven't stopped ringing."

"Thank you, Mistress Evilyn," replied Tracey. "I had to leave out the best parts of my tour, but maybe someday I'll put them in a book."

"I want to read that book, darling. By the way, you are booked for appointments for the next three months."

"That should give me a few more chapters," said Tracey. "Now where is little Edgar? I have to warm up my whipping arm."