All Comments on 'The Initiative Inhibitor Dilemma'

by KathrynLocksley

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
GortmundyGortmundy12 months ago

What a great story. Really, really imaginative. From a technical perspective the writing style is very good, but the core concept, plot and the portrayal of the two characters are thoroughly capticating. Splendid stuff!

cmj711cmj71112 months ago

Very creative, I enjoyed & hope you explore more.

PastaManPastaMan12 months ago

I enjoyed, hoping there is a part 2. Not that I would want to put pressure on you.

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor12 months ago

Well done! She helped him out of kindness, not desire, but it slowly changed over. Very sultry! 5 stars!

sensualinguasensualingua12 months ago

Absolutely brilliant. Such an original take on caring development of D/S control and responsibility and final mutual complete fullfilment.

TomtastyTomtasty11 months ago

What brilliantly cleve story and so beautifully written, more of these two, if you please?

Crusader235Crusader23511 months ago

What a wonderful imaginative Tale, holographic sex in space. Five stars, and please continue.

WickedxSwitchWickedxSwitch9 months ago

That was so lovely and cute <3 I adore it! I like how it mixes the vanilla and the kinky along new lines in that different world. Also bonus points for how hot it is to have a female protagonist masturbate a cock as if it were hers...

Duke567Duke5677 months ago

A sequel would be awesome. This is a beautiful innocent story for sure.

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029about 1 month ago

Awww. Cog is an adorable little subbie (not his choice at the moment but could be?). As far as AI + sentience progress goes, this story doesn't feel that far fetched.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKathrynLocksley@KathrynLocksley
***UPDATE SPACE*** Update 4/28/24: Just posted a new story to Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/posts/strip-club-of-103231423 It's called "A Strip Club of Our Own," and it's about a couple of strippers who find themselves on the outs with their club owner, and go out for a ...