The Inn at Southerness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Logan approached one of the open altars and affixed the sigil. Douglas and Mirren stepped onto the altar. Douglas pulled the train of his robe onto the stone like a blanket and Mirren laid down on it. She opened her legs to reveal her bare pussy through an opening in her bodysuit. Douglas shrugged the robe from his shoulders to reveal a surprisingly toned physique and a very large, erect shaft between his legs. He looked down at his wife and said something I couldn't understand-probably Gaelic then dropped to his knees and buried his face in his wife's lap.

I hadn't moved since I discovered this strange sex dungeon but I felt my breath catch on my throat as the curtain parted again and Saoirse stepped out in a black silk negligee followed closely by Andrew who wore a pair of tight black mesh shorts. Saoirse reached a hand back to Andrew as she led him up onto the final open altar. Pulling him against her small chest she reached around him and grabbed his ass and pulled him down into a deep kiss.

I hadn't meant to make a noise but seeing my husband in the arms of another woman pulled out a scream from deep inside me. It wasn't even words that I screamed, just a primal interjection for them to stop.

All eyes were suddenly on me, standing in the doorway. The sex acts from each altar were suddenly paused and Mirren's voice called out over the beating music.

"Logan!"

The red bearded man was suddenly in front of me. He grabbed me by my shoulders and forced me toward the altar where Mirren and Douglas now stood. Logan held my arms behind my back as I stood before these masters of ceremony.

"She shouldn't be here," hissed Mirren to her husband.

"How is she here?" He bellowed. I saw his hands curl into tight fists.

"She didn't drink the tea," Logan said behind me. "I tried to bring her some but Saoirse was supposed to be in charge of that."

Suddenly Saoirse was next to me staring daggers at me and her brother.

"Mother said it wouldn't work on her anyway!" She argued.

"It doesn't matter now," Douglas snapped. "The question is what do we do with her?"

My eyes grew large at that comment. "What do you mean?" I asked, attempting to hide the fear in my voice.

"Have Logan take her!" yelled Saoirse.

Douglas held up one firm hand to his daughter quieting her. "No, there's no need for a sixth union."

He looked at me, studying my features.

"Tell me girl, do you have any Scottish ancestry?" He barked.

"None that I know of," I admitted.

"Irish? English? Welsh?"

"No," I shook my head. "My father's family was all from Sweden over a hundred years ago."

Douglas and Mirren exchanged another loaded look.

"It's possible..." Douglas started.

"The risk is too great!" Mirren interrupted.

"Quiet!" he bellowed. "We have to see this through or none of us will survive the night...Logan, remove her clothing."

Logan released his grip on my arms for a moment and I spun to protect myself, but before I could even turn around he had produced an antler handled knife. Catching the hem of my camisole he slit it and pulled the thin fabric from my body. I shrieked but he did the same to my black panties. Suddenly I was standing completely nude in the middle of this ritual chamber, eyes on my bare body as Douglas walked around me searching for some unknown clue to my ancestry.

Dougas stepped down from the stone altar where he had been pleasuring Mirren. His enormous cock was still fully erect as he walked in a slow circle around me. Mirren, Saoirse, and Logan all peered at me as well. The three couples on their own altars had paused their pleasuring, awaiting further commands. I took a timid look to Andrew; he was standing on the stone altar where Saoirse had left him. He was gazing off into the distance in some sort of catatonic state.

I felt the beads of sweat running down my back as my breasts heaved up and down under the scrutiny of this man and his family.

Douglas completed one trip around my body and I saw the looks of worry on the faces of his wife and children. He started a second lap; I felt his eyes on my breasts, my stomach, my thighs, my legs, my feet. He stopped and stared down at my legs.

"There!" He stopped and pointed.

Mirren hopped down and joined her husband in looking at the back of my right leg. Douglas crouched down for a closer look.

"This. Have you had this mark your whole life?"

I gapped back at him, "Yes? It's a birthmark. I've had it as long as I can remember." I glanced down at the small oval shaped birthmark that had been behind my right knee my entire life. It was a faint orangy brown and never seemed worthy of comment.

"It's too small!" Mirren insisted.

Douglas glared at her and walked to one of the wooden shelves that lined the walls. He plucked a vial of greenish liquid off the shelf and dabbed some onto his fingertips. Douglas walked back to me and knelt to place one wet finger on the birthmark.

The instant his skin touched mine a searing pain shot through my leg radiating from the birthmark. I held in pain and would have fallen over if Logan hadn't been there to support me.

Mirren and Saoirse gasped as I whimpered.

"She will do just fine," Douglas concluded. "And her unity to the man will make their bond stronger."

Saoirse jetted out her lower lip in a pout, "But what about me?"

"You will join Logan in keeping the flames. Now we must get on with the ceremony, time is drawing short."

Douglas turned to me again, "Now go to your husband, lass."

The pain in my leg was starting to subside and I was able to stand on my own again. I looked up at him, "What!?"

"Go to your husband. Pleasure him in any way you prefer until he spills his seed on the altar. More than just your life depends on it."

Douglas turned back to Mirren and they stepped back onto their altar. Saoirse looked at me with angry eyes once more before going to the edge of the pentagram and stoking the fire in one of the bigger candles. I stood still, confused and disoriented until Logan pushed me toward Andrew.

I staggered toward him and stepped up onto the stone altar where he stood.

Looking around the room I saw that the other couples had returned to their sexual encounters. The old man slowly penetrated his wife, the woman with the strap-on penetrated her partner, and the young lady from London went back to her oral work on her husband. Douglas and Mirren returned to these knees and Douglas peeled the bodysuit from his wife's body as she took him in her mouth.

I looked at Andrew who still stood with unseeing eyes.

I took his face in my hands, "Andrew? Are you all right?"

Something about me saying his name made him register who I was.

"Elsa..." he softly said my name, smiling a smile I recognized from our years of lovemaking. His hands slipped around my waist and landed on my ass which he gave a good squeeze. His face lowered to mine and he kissed me hard.

I pulled back and searched his face, "Are you okay?" I insisted. "Did they hurt you?"

"I'm great, darling," he assured with a smile as one hand went to my neck to brave me for another hard kiss. The way his tongue probed my mouth, mixed with the heat and the ambiance of the hundreds of candles did start to make me feel amorous.

Douglas' words played through my brain, 'Go to your husband. Pleasure him in any way you prefer until he spills his seed on the altar.'

I glanced down at Andrew's crotch, still wrapped in the black mesh briefs. I slipped a hand in the elastic and found he was semi-hard. I sank to my knees on the hard stone altar and pulled the fabric down his hips and thighs, letting them drop to his feet.

Andrew ran a hand through my hair as I prepared to take him in my mouth. I took his hard-on in my hand and gave it some tugs before pulling the tip into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around the tip and felt his member continue to grow and harden between my lips.

Continuing to stroke his shaft I took more of it into my mouth, wetting it with my saliva. Andrew's hand went through my hair and I heard the early grunts of his appreciation. I dropped my mouth under his shaft and took his balls into my mouth one a time, swirling them with my tongue, applying enough pressure to make Andrew moan again. I took a deep breath and took both his testicles into my mouth while I continued to jerk his now fully hard cock.

Content with my treatment of his balls, I went back to his shaft. Opening my mouth wide, I took his cock into my mouth down to the base. The tip of his glorious cock hit the back of my throat and I gagged a moment before it slid into my throat. My hands wrapped around his hips to grasp his ass as I held him tight against my face.

I pulled away then took him deep again and again. His moans of pleasure heightened each time his cock hit my throat.

I had always loved pleasuring Andrew with my mouth and the way he moaned and how his cock felt in my mouth had me starting to feel the desire for my own pleasure.

Sweat was already pouring down my body and the beat of the music was starting to put me into a sexual trance as I leaned back from Andrew's hard cock and pulled him down to kneel opposite me. I kissed him hard, biting at his lips and tongue and with every passing moment my need for him grew hotter and more intense.

"Elsa..." he moaned in my ear while I nibbled his neck. Looking up into his eyes, I again saw the man that I had fallen in love with. The last couple weeks had been hard but I needed him now more than ever.

I pressed his shoulders, urging him to lie on his back. I continued to stroke his cock in my hand as his hand cupped my ass cheek.

I swung a leg over Andrew's lap, facing his legs. I quickly aligned his cock against my now dripping center and sank down to take him completely inside me. We both moaned at the union of our bodies.

The room was beginning to fill with moans of pleasure as each couple was nearing their own climaxes. I began to slowly rock my hips on Andrew's lap, keeping him mostly deep inside me.

Andrew's hands were on my waist holding me to him while he forced his hips up to fill me.

The sexual atmosphere began to overwhelm my senses. The music throbbed in my head; the smoke filled my nostrils and lungs, and Andrew filled my pussy. The innkeeper's children were chanting in Gaelic as they stoked the fires in the room.

I grabbed Andrew's knees and began to really ride him. I moaned his name and cried out as his cock hit my cervix sending waves through my body.

Andrew's hands traveled to my back and he ran his fingers in patterns over my sweaty skin. I felt my climax approaching, being encouraged by the cries of orgasms around the room. I could sense that Andrew was close as well and as my pussy clenched down on his cock he began to erupt inside me.

Every fiber of my being wanted to stay there with him inside me, but I knew I had to let his seed spill on the stone beneath us so I lurched forward letting his ejaculation continue uncovered. Andrew grunted while the spurts of his cum came forth. I turned to look at him and felt the juices of our lovemaking dripping from between my own legs.

The exertion of our physical union and the smoky aroma started to blur my vision. I collapsed down on the stone altar next to Andrew as I heard an animal like screech come from the center of the room. Red flames and black smoke erupted around us as I slipped out of consciousness.

**

I squinted as a ray of sunlight hit my face and I scrunched my eyes against the intrusion. I stretched my arms and my eyes fluttered open to see Andrew looking at me from his side of the bed. I looked at him for a moment, confused and disoriented.

"Good morning, my love," he said leaning down to give me a gentle kiss.

I didn't respond as I sat up and looked around the room. The sun shone through lovely lace curtains into the cheerfully decorated room. The walls were free of cracks and paint chips; the furniture looked antique but well maintained. I felt the bright white duvet that was over our bodies. It was smooth and soft and not the scratchy wool blanket that I had remembered pulling over my head the night before.

"Where are we?" I asked my husband who was looking at me queerly.

"The Inn at Southerness," he answered. "We came up for a weekend holiday."

I frantically looked around the room again. Nothing was as I remembered it the night before.

Andrew moved closer to me and slid a hand over my stomach. I realized I was completely naked under the sheets.

"Where are my clothes?" I asked, looking at the floor for the sweater, camisole, or panties I had fallen asleep in.

Andrew laughed and planted a kiss on my forehead, "I knew I did well last night, but I didn't know my cock had the power to give you amnesia."

I put a hand on his cheek and searched his eyes, "What?"

Andrew sat up again, "Do you really not remember?"

I sat up too, thinking about the night before, the ugly old inn, the creepy staff, and the ritual...or had it all been a dream?

"I...I don't know," I said, trying to make sense of anything at all.

Andrew took my hand and gently reminded me, "We drove up last night and checked in. We had evening tea in the parlour then came upstairs and made love for hours."

"We did?"

Andrew suddenly looked concerned, "Elsa, are you feeling alright?"

I looked around the room again and blinked.

"Yes," I answered. "I think I just slept really hard....I had the strangest dream."

Andrew kissed my forehead again and squeezed one breast in his soft hand, "Tell me about it over breakfast? I'm starving."

Andrew hopped out of bed and made his way to the attached bathroom. I heard the shower start. I slowly got out of bed and joined him in the hot water. We kissed under the stream and my memories became more and more uncertain.

We dressed and went down for breakfast. The hall and staircase also appeared to me like they had been renovated over night. The carpets were plush and clean. The doors were silent and smooth when we opened them. The smell of pan fried sausage filled the lobby. Stepping into the dining room we saw the other lodgers already eating. They all looked happy and content sipping their breakfast tea. They greeted us as we walked in but no one made any reference to the events of the night.

As soon as we sat down, Saoirse approached the table with a kettle of hot water.

"Good morning!" She greeted us both warmly. "How did you two sleep?"

"Very well," Andrew answered, taking my hand. I hesitated.

"And you?" She turned to me with an easy smile. Her eyes seemed lighter this morning in the sun and her features were softer than I remembered.

"I had some strange dreams...but I slept well."

Saoirse nodded, "It was probably the tea."

"Excuse me?"

Saoirse finished pouring the hot water in our cups, "Some people who aren't used to our strong tea say it gives them bizarre dreams." She gave me another smile and headed on to refill other cups.

"I didn't have tea last night," I said softly to Andrew.

"Yes you did," he said. "We both had two cups. You said it was really strong but you liked it."

Next Mirren appeared with two plates full of sausage, eggs, beans, and toast. As she set them down in front of us I stared at her hair. Last night when we checked in, it had been streaked with grey but this morning it was fully chestnut brown and tied back in a braid.

"Here's your breakfast, you too. I hope you had a good night?" She looked right at me and something about her eyes told me that she knew what was playing through my head.

I watched her go back to the kitchen and when she was gone I turned back to Andrew, "Didn't she look a lot older yesterday?"

Andrew was already digging into his breakfast, "I guess she slept well too," he shrugged.

We enjoyed our breakfast and decided to take a walk down to the beach. Logan and Douglas were stacking wood for that night's festival bonfire. Douglas also looked different from how I remembered him. His hair was still grey and pulled back but his eyes were bright and his face didn't have the deep wrinkles that I thought it had.

Both men waved to us as we passed them and Douglas jogged over to us.

"Good morning!" he called as he approached.

"Good morning," Andrew answered.

"I take it you two had an eventful night?" He said with a wink. Andrew gave a little chuckle and I saw some pink in his cheeks.

"I hope you didn't have any complaints on our account," Andrew said sheepishly.

"Oh no, none at all!" He assured us then he turned to me. "And you lass, did you enjoy yourself?"

I felt heat in my own cheeks, but not of embarrassment. I knew what Douglas was asking me but I wasn't sure how to answer.

"I, uh...I think your strong tea here gave me weird dreams."

Douglas nodded slowly, "Aye, the tea will do that to outlanders. Are you two coming to the festival tonight? You two newcomers will be our guests of honor!"

"We'll be there!" Andrew said and shook his hand as we continued on to the beach. We got there and started to walk along the sand. Andrew slowed to look at the shells along the way and I looked out over the water. A gust of wind came and caught my skirt, pulling it up around my hips. I smoothed it down and Andrew peered down at my right leg.

"What's that there on your leg?" He asked.

"What? My birthmark? You've seen my birthmark plenty of times."

Andrew knelt and looked, "It's so dark today." He ran his thumb over the spot that was indeed dark red now. It burned a little under his touch and I winced.

"I'm sorry," he apologized.

"It's alright. It's never hurt before." I tried to get a good look, but behind my knee was always a place that had been hard to examine on my own.

"What do you know about the Samhain festival?" I asked as Andrew stood back up.

"Oh not a lot, just what my grandmother used to talk about."

"Does it have anything to do with sexual cult rituals?"

Andrew looked at me and laughed, "No, I think that tea really did you in, my love." He placed a kiss on my forehead and we looked out over the water together.

12