Boudoir Photography

Story Info
Older lady wants erotic photos.
2.5k words
4.56
17.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brian6588
Brian6588
580 Followers

Having a hobby paying job as a photographer has been very interesting. I first got started in boudoir photography from placing an ad on Craigslist. A high-end escort had me come to her hotel and do photos of her. She liked them a lot and referred a lot of other escorts to me.

Not all the boudoir photos were for escorts. I did some for neighbors, friends, and referrals from friends.

One day my cell phone rings and it's a lady asks for me by name. She told me she got my name and phone number from a friend and wanted to do a boudoir photo shoot with me. I asked who her friend was. But she wouldn't tell me as she wanted to remain confidential.

We set up a time at her place the following Saturday. Her name was Kathy. When Kathy answered the door, I was greeted by an attractive older lady. I was guessing she was mid-40s to early 50s. Only to find out she was 61.

We sat on the couch and visited a bit. I brought a bottle of wine to share as that helps the ladies relax a bit. As we visited, I found out she worked as a business banker at a bank I was familiar with. I found out that this is something she has always wanted to do and was very excited. We moved to her bedroom where she had laid out a lot of lingerie items. She had some drawers pulled out showing a lot more lingerie clothing. I was surprised by how much she had. She had tons of lingerie!

We picked out 3 outfits. I went into the living room to check out the lighting and do a little staging. Kathy came out in a sexy dark green outfit. We did a bunch of poses on the couch, on the floor and standing in front of her balcony window drinking wine. I couldn't help but notice how well she was put together for being 61. She was 4 years older than me, but I was thinking, "I would date her."

"Okay Kathy time for the next outfit." I told her.

"Great, but you are going to have to help me get dressed for the next one." She replied.

I followed her into her bedroom, and she had a red and black corset on the bed that she picked out. I tried not to stare at her as she got undressed. But I noticed how youthful her breasts looked and that she kept her pussy bald.

After getting her laced up in the back we did a bunch more shots in the living room, in front of the bathroom mirror and bedroom. We moved onto the 3rd outfit. I shear white bra and panties that didn't hide much.

As I took the photos, I wondered what her dating life was like. Some guy out there must be having a lot of fun with her.

We finished the final outfit. Kathy turned to me and said, "I want to thank you for making me feel so comfortable. Do you think we can do one more outfit?"

"Sure, I am in no big hurry." I told her.

She told me to wait in the living room and she would come out in her next outfit. It wasn't long before she came out wearing a long strand pearl necklace. "I have always wanted to be completely naked in front of a camera. This is my fantasy coming to life."

I smiled and said, "I am glad to be part of your fantasy. You look amazing."

We did shots all over her condominium. Kitchen, living room, by balcony window, bathroom and then bedroom. I am thinking she was a bit of an exhibitionist, as she really liked posing in front of the balcony window.

I got about 300 photos taken. Kathy stood next to me naked, as we scrolled through the photos. "Wow, you really do good work. Thank you so much." She said.

"It's easy when you have a great subject." I told her.

"Really, you think I am pretty?" She asked.

"Yes, Kathy you are. Look at how young and youthful your breast are. Any 25-year-old lady would love to have a pair like yours."

"Well, I did have a little surgery done. But they feel very natural. Go ahead and feel them." She said as she took my hand and put it to her breast. Feeling her left breast, she was right. It felt completely natural. I moved my hand to her right breast and started to massage it a bit too.

Kathy's nipples started to grow hard, and she moaned slightly. My cock started to get hard. Kathy whispered, "Oh God, it's been so long since I have been touched by a man." While she was saying that her hand touched my growing hard cock.

Then without warning she faced me and kissed me deeply. Then whispered in my ear. "Brian, I want you to fuck me. Will you please, please fuck me? I need it so bad. I will pay you extra."

"You don't need to pay me. I would be happy to fuck you." I answered her.

Kathy had my pants undone and her hand down my boxers rubbing my cock in seconds. "Fuck, you have a big thick cock. I want you so bad." She said as she took her hand out of my shorts and walked over to the bed.

I was out of my clothes in no time. I walked towards her with my hard cock standing at full attention. I got into bed with her between her legs. As we kissed, I would occasionally lick and suck her nipples. She had my cock her hand and was rubbing the head of it against her clit.

"Fuck me, Brian. Fuck me with that big cock of yours." She said as she was now guiding my cock into her hot wet pussy.

I couldn't hold back, and I shoved my cock deep inside her. I felt her vaginal walls squeeze my cock. I started to fuck her hard and fast. "Oh yeah, baby, fuck me, fuck me hard. I want to feel your cum fill my pussy. Fuck me like a dirty slut."

I didn't need much encouragement. I started to fuck her hard and fast. "You like this? You like being my little slut?" I asked. She really enjoyed the dirty talk as she was fucking me back as hard as she could. It didn't take long before I unloaded 4 jets of my hot seed deep into her hot pussy.

Kathy came hard right along with me. But she wasn't done yet. She started to push down on my shoulders and said, "Eat my pussy Brian, please eat my pussy. Make me cum on your mouth."

I went down on her and tasted are lovely pussy. I sucked, licked and finger fucked her pussy giving her two more strong orgasms.

By this time my cock was hard and ready for more fun.

I moved up and guided my cock into her pussy. She came again in less than a minute. I could not believe how orgasmic she was.

"Get up here. I want to taste your cock. It's been a long time since I have had a cock in my mouth." I moved up so I was straddling her chest. I rubbed the head of my wet cock onto her nipples. I loved how her hard nipples felt on the head of my cock. By the way she was moaning, I think she liked it too.

I moved up to offer her my cock to her mouth. She slowly took me deep into her mouth. She sucked and stroked my cock for a bit before I pulled out. I placed my cock between her boobs and told her to squeeze her boobs together. Kathy had a nice set of C cup tits that fit my cock perfectly. As I fucked her tits she was sucking on the head of my cock. I reached back with one hand and played with her pussy as I fucked her tits and mouth.

Kathy being so orgasmic had 2 more orgasms as I did this. I could feel my balls swollen and ready to dump my seed. I pulled out of her mouth as I unloaded my cum onto her chest and face. Kathy grabbed my cock and put it back into her mouth as I shot two more jets into her mouth. She continued to slowly stroke and suck my cock until I was completely drained.

I rolled onto the bed next to her exhausted. I looked at the clock and saw that I should get going as I had dinner plans, I would need to get ready for. I told her I better get going.

"Do you want to take a shower before you leave?" She asked.

"I wish I had time. But I have to get ready for a dinner date." I told her.

"Well, you will need to shower. Why don't you shower here? I will wash your back for you." I was easily persuaded.

Kathy joined me in the shower and took charge of washing my entire body. Obviously, she had other intentions as spent a lot of time washing my balls and cock resulting in getting me hard again. Kathy turned her back to me then leaned over putting her hands on the shower wall. "I have one more favor to ask. I want you to fuck my ass."

I thought, "I am going to be late for dinner. But fuck that, this lady is offering me her ass."

I slowly guided my cock into her tight ass. Kathy began the dirty talk again. "Oh god that feels good. Make me your dirty bitch. I am your fucking slut. Spank me as I have been a bad bitch."

I slapped her ass hard. "You like that bitch?" Slap again. "You slut. I am going to fill your ass with my cum." I said as I slapped her ass a third time.

Kathy reached outside she shower door and produced a vibrator. She started to fuck her pussy with the vibrator as I fucked her ass. She came several times before I was able dump my load inside her ass.

After I pulled out of her ass she turned around and got down on her knees and washed my cock again and gave me a few teasing licks and suck.

I got dressed and Kathy put on a white bathrobe. She handed me $300. I looked at it and said, "My fee is only $200."

"The $100 is for the incredible fuck."

I laughed and said, "I should be paying you." I took a $100 bill and put it between her tits.

We had a quick kiss. I grabbed my bag of equipment and headed out the door.

It took me a good week before I finished editing the photos. I sent her a text message saying they were done. We agreed to meet at her apartment during our lunch hour so I could give her the flash drive with her photos.

Kathy greeted me at the door. She was dressed in a business style skirt, blouse, and blazer. She looked like a professional banker. She almost seemed a bit cold towards me. I handed her the flash drive. "Don't leave yet. I want to take a quick look at them. I have a few minutes before I have to get back to work. I have a meeting in half an hour."

Kathy put the flash drive into her laptop. She was leaning over, and I could see down a blouse. Damn, she wore sexy lingerie even at work. I could feel my cock getting hard.

Kathy was commenting how much she liked my work when she looked up and could see the lump in my pants. Suddenly she didn't seem so cold anymore. She smiled at me and said, "I see you are having a problem. I think I need to take care of that for you." She picked up the phone and dialed her office. "Hi Mary, I am running behind. Can you tell Bill Morrison I will be half an hour late? Okay, great thank you."

She hung up the phone and said, "That should give us enough time. I have another fantasy I want to do. I want you to fuck me from behind as I lean over the couch in front of my balcony window."

I smiled and without saying a word I undressed myself. We were both naked in front of the window and she got down in front of me and started giving me an amazing blow job until I was rock hard. I could see people walking by outside but was not sure if they could see us because of the reflection off the glass.

When I was fully hard, she got up and leaned over the couch. I guided my cock into her pussy. Damn, she was already wet.

You would have never guessed Kathy was a prim and proper banker by the words coming out of her mouth. But from prior experience I was not surprised. "Oh God yes, Fuck yes, Oh god fuck me harder. Fuck me faster. I love your cock deep inside me. Cum for me baby. Cum in my hot cunt."

I looked out the window and I could see people outside walking by. "Fuck Kathy, I wonder if they can see us?" I asked as I continued to fuck her.

"I don't care. Let them see us fuck. Show them I am a dirty fucking slut. Make me your bitch whore. Fuck me like this is our last fuck ever."

After a good 20 minutes of fucking her Kathy was coming hard on my cock for a 3rd time and I was filling her pussy with my seed once again. Her juices were dripping out of her pussy and running down my balls and dripping onto the white carpet. People continued to walk by. Some definitely looked right at the window.

I pulled out and she turned around and kissed me deeply. "Okay, I have to go." She said as she started getting dressed. "I wonder if Bill Morrison will be able to smell my wet, cum filled pussy. Maybe it will help get the account!"

I laughed and started to get dressed. "Just close the door behind you when you leave. I really need to run." She said as she left the apartment.

I stood by the window getting dressed when I saw her walking outside. I noticed some construction guys nudge each other as she walked by. I guess that answered my question if people could see us.

Turned out that was the last time I fucked her. I am glad I gave her what she needed. But I wouldn't mind if she called me again.

Brian6588
Brian6588
580 Followers