The Inn Club Ch. 09: Tish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she did I pushed my fingers under her panties and slid them steadily to her cleft where I slowly stroked the length of her lips. Her eyes went half lidded as I gently reached her clit and went softly over it before placing my hand along the length of her slit with the heel of my hand on her clit. I could feel she was moist if not outright wet.

The sake arrived, and as the young lady poured into the two small cups I pressed one finger gently between Tish's folds and eliciting a sharp intake of breath from her.

"Are you okay honey?" I asked. The young lady departed without so much as a smirk.

Tish waved in front of her face and took a sip of water as I held my insinuating finger still. Still looking ahead she said, "This is just not right. We're essentially on our first date." She paused, "I should slap you."

I stroked my finger slowly back and forth and ever deeper inside her. "Tell you what. If you go remove your underwear I'll promise not to do this when people are nearby."

She laughed shortly. "Are you being a bastard on purpose?"

"You don't feel pissed off." By now I was full on finger fucking her, though slowly. Her breathing was deeper. "You feel excited."

She downed a tiny glass of sake and briefly made a face. "Excuse me, I need to use the ladies." I removed the invading digit as well as my hand from her undergarments and made a 'be my guest' gesture. I was rewarded with a 'humph.'

Before Tish returned our dinner arrived and I poured some soy sauce and mixed in some wasabi. I tried to keep it on the mild side since I didn't know what she'd be up for. I tried a piece of the salmon and found it quite good. Truth be told I've rarely had sushi I didn't fully enjoy. Those few times I didn't it turned out to be some odd spice the chef added rather than the fish itself.

Tish returned and resumed her place snuggled up to my side. I could feel her breast through my shirt and her dress, and there was no bra there. Very nice. I assessed she had resolved to let go a bit. A moment later, as I described what each of the items on the table was, she confirmed my thoughts when she slowly lifted one leg and rested it over one of mine--deliberating parting her thighs rather wide. This clearly communicated she was up for continuing our little under the table session. Unfortunately she was seated on my right, and there was no way I could work chopsticks with my left.

When I mentioned this to her she looked at me with confusion, "You could just use a fork you know."

My jaw dropped. "I, I don't even know how to respond to that. Eating sushi with a fork isn't even 'wrong'."

Grinning at me she picked up a fork and speared a roll while her left hand went to my zipper. I raised an eyebrow at her. "What?" she said, "Two can't play?"

I picked up my chopsticks and joined her in working our way through the plate. It turned out that a little more wasabi was in order, and after finishing my portion my fingers resumed their exploration of her pussy. We enjoyed another small flask of sake, and by the time we were done, I was hard as a rock and she was flushed and breathing deeply.

"Up for dessert or shall we retire to our room and see what other trouble we can get into?"

She removed her hand from me and moved it to my hand, where she pressed my fingers more firmly inside her. "Alex, let's go."

I nodded and readjusted my cock and my slacks. She giggled as she watched me do this. "Did you enjoy that?" I asked.

She nodded. "It was easier when I had some control in the situation."

We continued to chat as we walked back to our side of the resort. "You've always seemed very controlled to me, Tish. Try to let me lead this dance. You might enjoy not having to be in charge."

"Hmmmm," she mumbled, "promise to give me at least a chance to be in control?"

"You needn't worry about that. You can count on it."

Finding ourselves suddenly quite alone in a long stretch of walkway through the center of the expansive atrium she stopped and turned to me. "I, uh, don't know how to ask this."

"Since I think we are on our way up to my room to have sex, I would say there isn't much you shouldn't feel free to ask." When she didn't take my lead, I said, "What is it?"

"Well, um, the purpose of the waxing was for, um, what exactly?"

"Because licking a smooth pussy is fantastically fun."

"Oh! Um, okay. Uh, I've never, well, never had anyone do that."

I nodded, "I thought that might be the case. Are you against the idea?"

"I, I don't know. Should I be?"

"No," I said. We resumed walking. I was now even more eager to get back. "Did you get the vibrator?"

"I didn't get a bullet."

"Oh?"

"I got something better."

"Better? How?"

"It took me a bit to find a store selling such things, and when I got there it took me another ten minutes to work up the courage to go in. Once I was in there I was confronted by a whole slew of things I'd never seen before. I think my stunned look must have got the attention of the staff and one of the young women came over to me. I was taken aback by how clinically she discussed dildos, vibrators, and even more. Finally she quit the descriptions and we had a ten minute chat about me and what I wanted. It was strange really, this total stranger getting me to admit I'd never tried a sex toy and had only had a few orgasms in my life, maybe."

I was nothing short of astounded to get this much conversation out of her. But I stopped her, "That's, wow. A few? You might just lose your mind tonight if I'm any good."

She patted my arm and spoke with a gleam in her eye, "Oh no, I spent a good two hours with my new toy and easily matched my previous life total. Turns out when you go looking for them they aren't terribly hard to find. Of course it helps to have the right kind of assistance."

"Oh Jane, er, Tish, we should have a good time."

We were now at the elevator. "Almost there. Any butterflies?" I asked.

She held my arm firmly, "Oh yes, that's the kind of vibrator I bought."

I laughed. Things were definitely looking up.

We arrived at my room and I looked at her after the key card unlocked it, "Ready for a good time?"

She nodded and I led her into the room. She walked to the side of the bed tentatively then stood there and watched me as I walked over to her. "What now?" she asked.

"Hold your arms straight up," I said. And she did. And in an instant I grabbed the hem of her dress and lifted it straight off her. I was rewarded with an "Oh!" and her hands shot to cover her breasts. I slid my hands up her belly and pushed her hands out of my way so I could get a good grip on her breasts as I squeezed her nipples. She was looking at me with an odd expression, so I gave each nipple a brief suck and was rewarded with,"Mmmmm."

I pushed her backward until she contacted the bed and then I told her to sit. When she did I pushed in the center of her chest, nudging her to lie back. I then sank to my knees and placed my hands on her calves. "Care to give me a good look at your bare pussy?"

"I'm feeling a little, I don't know, bashful with the lights on?" she said.

I pushed and she resisted. I stood. "Tish, take my pants off." She sat up and her unsteady hands went to my belt. As she worked to unbuckle it, I started to take off my shirt. With my belt undone she quickly unfastened my slacks, unzipped them and pushed them down. I watched as she traced the outline of my hardon with her fingers. She did that for a good little while and then she hooked her fingers on my underwear and pulled them down as well. My cock bobbed free and she sat back a bit. A couple moments later she wrapped her fingers around me and gave me a squeeze.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she said. She gave me a tentative stroke. "What should I do?"

"Lay in the middle of the bed on your back, and spread your legs."

"Should I take my shoes off?"

I leered at her as she pushed back on the bed, "No, leave the heels on. They look great."

As I got out of the last of my clothes, Tish was in the center of the bed with her arms folded over her chest and her legs together. I had sort of a plan for this situation, so I went to the nightstand and retrieved a couple ties. I got a raised eyebrow, "What are those for?"

"You need to let go, and so I have a little mental exercise for you to try." When she didn't reply I figured she wanted me to go on. "I'm going to take some control and options away from you."

"Oh really?"

I nodded, "Yep. First thing, think of a safeword."

"A what?" she said.

"I'm not going to do anything you really don't want me to do, but you need to be able to act out to the extent you would like. So, you can complain, shout, beg, hiss, curse at me for whatever I'm doing, but unless you use that word, what happens is my choice."

"Bacon," she said immediately. "I'll try to play along."

I nodded, then got on the bed and straddled her chest, also pinning her left arm at her side. I noticed that her eyes were locked on my dick, which was inches from her face, sticking straight up and leaking rather profusely. Taking her right wrist in my hands I used a tie to secure it to the headboard. Then I freed her left hand and tied it to her right.

I sat back to admire my handiwork, then scooted back and lay down on her, my balls resting on her mons as she continued to hold her legs together. I nuzzled her neck and said quietly, "First, I'm going to give your pussy a good tongue thrashing, and then I am going to fuck you." She said nothing, but when I started to kiss my way down her body a moan escaped her lips. I took my time, going from ear to neck, slowly down between her breasts before circling around each nipple and giving them a nice long suck.

"Alex, untie me, I want to do this my way," I heard her say as I passed her belly button.

"We tried your way, now I'm just going to give you what you need."

"What I need?" she said, her voice rising, "I never thought of you as that arrogant. Now. Let. Me. Go."

I kissed my way down the tops of her thighs to her calves, which were freshly shaved or waxed as well. I put my hands on her feet and went to push them apart. Again she resisted me. "Have it your way," I said. Then I took hold of her feet and rolled her on to her belly.

"What are you doing?" she barked at me.

Snatching the bottle of lube from the drawer I dribbled some down her ass and put some on my hands. "Easier to get to you in this position," I said.

"What-" she started to say before the sliding of my hand between her thighs caused a short intake of breath.

I started to rub her pussy and I'll be damned if her legs didn't start to relax. "If you're enjoying this you're going to love having my tongue on your clit when you come."

I slid one, and then two fingers inside her slowly, but as far as I could go. She moaned then said, "Fuck you Alex, I don't know if I want that."

Keeping those fingers inside her I rolled her on her side, then hooked her knees and brought them toward her chest. She didn't resist me and I had the sense she hadn't anticipated what I had in mind. With her bent double at the waist, her pussy was nicely exposed. Before she could react I quickly shifted to straddle her torso, hooked her knees with my left arm and stuck my tongue right between her lips.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed. She tried to straighten her legs, but with them bent she had no leverage. I tongue fucked her for many strokes before she spoke again. "Oh, I, I may have been wrong. Mmmm."

Now I shifted my weight and pressed my hands between her thighs. Rolling her to her back to was able to push her thighs apart and get my arms between them. Now I was lying on my belly, hands between Tish's out stretched thighs, her glistening bare pussy right before me. I licked all around her lips, teasing her mercilessly now that I was where I wanted to be. "Alex," she purred, "lick me."

I paused in my ministrations and pressed two fingers deep inside her, curling them to press her g-spot. She arched her back. "I'm sorry, you'll need to be more specific," I said.

"Lick my... please don't make me say it." I kissed a spot right above her clit then licked around her labia without actually touching them. "You fucker, just do it!" I started to kiss my way further from her pussy even as I got more assertive with my fingering.

At last she exhaled, her legs relaxed, and she said quickly and very quietly, "Please lick my pussy."

Well, now that she asked so nicely, I did just that. I licked her lips up one side and down the other, then took them between my lips and gave them a suck. The whole while I continued to massage her g-spot, and when I thrust my tongue into her and slowly rose to her clit, her hips came off the bed and she let out a long, low moan. My tongue beat a fast staccato on her button and I was rewarded with a string of "Oh, oh, oh, ohhhh, ohhhhs" as she rose toward a climax. Her breathing got more rapid and then finally she all but yelled, "Oh, I think I'm going to come!" And on that note I sucked her clit between my lips and continued to lash the tiny appendage with my tongue as I continued to assault her g-spot. Her breath caught and I felt her tighten around my fingers before she started to contract rhythmically with an orgasm. I didn't relent as she came, making sure to keep up my efforts until I felt her start to come down. When she said with a huff, "Please, I need just a minute," I let go of her clit but kept my mouth on her pussy. Withdrawing my fingers I took the opportunity to roll on a condom. Not typical for me during Club activities, but I had plans.

"Wow," she said, "That had to be the strongest orgasm--AH!"

I cut her off by plunging my fingers into her again while simultaneously recapturing her clit firmly between my lip covered teeth. I tongued away for all of twenty seconds before her hips lifted up and she moaned a loud, "Oohhhhhh, coming. Again. Nnnggghhh!" And again I kept up my efforts until she came down from her peak, but this time when I withdrew my fingers I subtly wiped her juices from my face and sat between her thighs where I started to rub my cock up and down her cleft.

"Mmmmm," she purred, "Are you going to enter me now?"

"No Tish, I thought I would fuck you."

"Mmmm, okay," she said.

I leaned down over her and held her head up. "Open your eyes, I want to see them as I slide into you."

She looked up at me, her face and chest flush with excitement, and her eyes glazed over as I slid slowly into her wet pussy. When I was in to the hilt I reached out with one hand and undid the knots. She rubbed her wrists then moved her hands to trace my sides as I started to pull back. Her mouth opened in reply, but no sound came out. I leaned down and kissed her as I started to fuck her, first with long slow strokes to both keep myself in check and to stoke her fire. "Wrap your legs around me, it'll pull me in deeper." She did, and I did. Then she took my head in her hands and kissed me with what I can only call fury.

I broke the kiss to tell her, "Now, wrap your arms around me." She did, and I answered the urge to quicken my pace.

"Alex," she moaned, "Please...." she paused.

"We're fucking, Tish, you can say what you feel, tell me what you want."

She once again took my head in her hands and looked right into my eyes, "Hold my hips down and fuck me." She added with a smile, "Please?"

I growled my approval then sat back on my haunches. I pushed her legs apart and back and told her to hold her knees. I leaned forward to put my weight on her hips, then shifted so I could fully thrust with my mine. Two fast thrusts and her eyes rolled up, "Oh god!" she grunted. I fucked her as hard and fast as I could, and a short while later I felt her clench around me as I felt myself reach the point of no return. I exploded into her, my hips taking off on their own rhythm as my climax took control. Able to do nothing else, I continued to fuck her soundly all through both of our orgasms and only slowed when she released her knees and looked up at me with a satisfied grin.

I kissed her and she returned it with gusto. Still inside her she wrapped her legs around me and said "So that's what I've been missing. Mmmmm." and she relaxed all her muscles, her legs and arms going limp.

I slowly withdrew from her and got rid of the condom. "There's more, if you're game."

She rolled onto her side and looked at me with a grin. "I think I'm game as soon as you're ready."

We lay there holding hands for a good ten minutes before I announced I was going for water. I returned with two bottles and we both sat up in bed and drank them quickly. "I hope I've put your fears to rest about your not being desirable," I said.

Jane 'hmphh'd and set the empty bottle on the nightstand. "I think I heard somewhere that stiff dick has no conscience?"

I leaned over and tweaked one of her nipples, eliciting a squeak. "I heard the same about a wet pussy. But honestly, it's rather easy to just get off and not worry about your partner. But that's a huge part of the fun for me"

Jane turned her head to look at me, "Are you popular? In the Club I mean?"

I shrugged, "I don't know there's a way to measure that. We don't keep score and I'm not aware of too many ways people share information, let alone 'reviews'. I tend to think that reviews would undo the nature of it." Jane was watching me with an odd expression, but I continued. "If I put myself out there, and a woman I might otherwise not look at sits down and asks me to play, it would be horribly rude to decline. Moreover, once you set aside your superficial assessment of their, um, capacity for fun, you find out that if you both are out to have sex for fun you both will succeed."

She reached out and took hold of my currently tame cock. "So you really do like um, performing oral?"

I nodded and she asked, "Why?"

I put my hands behind my head and let her play. "I'm not going to answer that. You're a very smart woman who should be able to figure it out." I was starting to harden in response to her attention.

She gave me a squeeze. "Looks like someone might be ready for round two."

"And you're in charge this time. If you need some suggestions, I can make some."

"Sure, but first I need to do some research," she said, continuing to stroke me.

I closed my eyes and said, "Take your time."

It was an instant later when I felt her mouth close over me. I inhaled sharply and seized the nearest breast. "Ohhh, fuck yes that feels good."

She pulled off me with an audible pop and I looked down at her. She grinned and said, "I'll keep going, but I want you to watch me." I nodded vigorously and shimmied my way up the bed so I could lay back and comfortably watch her minister to my now fully hard cock.

She took me back in her mouth, struggling to keep eye contact. As she lavished (no pun intended) pleasure on my cock I moaned my head off, pleading for her to continue and constantly telling her how good it felt. After just a few minutes I could tell I was getting close. "Jane, er, Tish, you need to stop or you're going to get a mouthful for round two."

She gave a 'hmmm' kind of sound but I wound my hand in her hair and slowly pulled her away. When she let me slip from her mouth she smiled broadly and said, "I totally get it now."

"Totally?"

She slapped me on the chest and said, "Totally. So, give me an idea. About me being in charge."

"Female superior is called cowgirl, so, saddle up!" I said as I slapped both hands on her butt. She squeaked again but moved to straddle my hips. I slid down the bed out of her reach and then moved my arms up. "But first, I want you to pin my arms down with your legs and make me eat your pussy again."

The look on her face was as pleasingly demonic as I had hoped. Straddling my hips she ground her pussy along the length of my cock before taking hold of my arms and moving up to pin them under knees. I was now rewarded with a very close up view of her dripping sex, still wet from our last bout and now renewing itself for another. Looking down at me she lowered herself steadily to my mouth. "Lick my pussy, Alex."