The Inn Club Ch. 09: Tish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, as she lowered her lips to mine I had little recourse but to comply. I pointed my tongue best I could and when she came into contact I slid between her lips and into her pussy. I ran my tongue the length of her cleft, but each time I tried to capture her clit she moved just out of my reach. We repeated this dance for several minutes before she took a firm grip on my hair and started steering me to exactly where she wanted me to lick. For my part, I decided to just be a fleshy dildo and kept my oral efforts confined to a very specific locale, encouraging her to position herself just where she needed. After several minutes her breathing was getting ragged and then her grip on my head became fierce as she proclaimed, "I'm almost there! Now, suck my clit!"

Nothing an actor adores more than good direction. At that instant her clit was readily accessible and I did just as she asked, pulling her tiny pleasure bud between my teeth and punishing it with rapid strokes of my tongue. Seconds later I heard her breath catch as her body went rigid, then felt the pulsations in her pussy as she rode my mouth through a strong orgasm. However, since she was in charge this time, I kept going until she forcefully lifted her pussy away from me and broke contact.

She shifted her pose to put her hands on my wrists, then slid slowly down my body until I felt her pussy touch my cock. With a snap of her head she threw her hair over her shoulder and out of her face. "I've never had intercourse in this position Alex."

"You're a smart woman, Tish. And besides, your body knows what to do. But if you want some hints, just ask."

Letting go of one wrist she reached between us and guided me to her entrance. Whereas on the first go around I had entered her slowly, once assured of our alignment she sat down on me in an instant, sheathing me fully inside her and eliciting a guttural, 'Mmmmmm', from both of us.

"Damn you feel good," I said.

"So do you," she said, but her movements indicated she wasn't sure what to do next.

"If I might," I said. I put my hands on her tits and pushed her to a riding astride position. "Now, slide your hips forward and back." She did, delivering a delicious jolt of pleasure as she did. I exhaled in approval, "Okay, well done. Now, lean all the way forward until your chest is on mine." I didn't have to tell her the rest when she moved her body back and forth. I held her there momentarily and held her hips firmly as I gave her two fast strokes with my hips.

"Hey!" she said with not much disapproval, "I thought I was in charge this time."

"Yes, but if you start to tire, I can get us to the finish line." She nodded, and I pushed her back up to sitting astride, still fully impaled on my cock. "Now move your feet to my alongside my hips, then bounce on me using your legs."

She did so, and the look on her face said, 'oh, hell yeah!'

She started to bounce on me and the look on both our faces said we were ready to come. "Mmm, now I see the condom was all part of your plan," she said.

Her pussy felt great as she pumped herself up and down, but I heard her. "I merely had hopes about the way things might progress."

She stopped with her hips joined to mine and leaned forward with her tits just above my chest as she gave her hair another flip. "I think I shall tell you how to service me now."

"Yes, ma'am, please do."

She took my head in her hands and stared into my eyes. "Fuck me like crazy, and come inside me."

I didn't bother to answer her, and I probably could not have. I grabbed her fleshy hips and stared right back at her as I bucked my hips to jackhammer my cock into her pussy. We both watched the other rapidly approach the peak, lose focus and then go over as our orgasms hit. I fucked her for everything I was worth as her inner muscles clasped me and urged me on even as I urged her. Pulse after pulse I pumped into her greedy sucking pussy as I thrust harder and harder in search of the end. As her eyes came back into focus she leaned down and kissed me before aiming her head off to the side and placing her full weight on my body. Her nipples poked into my chest and I could not help but rub the sides of her tits.

"Can I stay here a bit?" she said.

"I'd like it if you stayed until I slip from you."

"Hmmmmm, nice idea."

"Alex, did you think I would need the safeword?"

"Nope, but I figured you would relax if you knew you had the option."

She didn't answer and I didn't see the need for one either. I could feel both our hearts start to slow down after our mutual climax, and it was a good ten minutes until I felt myself slip from her pussy. She pushed up, looked down at me and frowned. "It was so nice to have you inside me."

"Mmmm, yes it was. But I must say I feel the need for sleep just now," I said.

We both used the facilities and washed up a bit before climbing under the covers. "I spend so many nights alone; will you cuddle with me, or is that silly?" she asked.

I turned and spooned her, my soft prick against her butt and my hands holding her tits. "Not silly at all, provided you don't mind my falling asleep holding your tits."

"Breasts," she said.

"Funbags," I said.

"Hmmph."

"Good night Tish."

"Good night Alex."

Then we slept.

*****

I don't recall waking during the night, which was unusual for me. I do remember distinctly being awakened in the middle of an awesome sex dream where I was getting a blow job from a drop dead gorgeous blonde with the ability to suck a golfball through a garden hose.

You can imagine my pleasant surprise when I awakened to find a flesh and blood woman sucking my cock. I blinked, and sure enough she was still there. "Jane, what--"

The sucking stopped and she stood up, looking down at me. "Tish. Tish is the wanton, not Jane." I watched as she walked to the desk and bent over it. I also noticed she was fully dressed and there was lipstick at the base of my cock. Oh what a sweet life it is. "Now, I think this is the right position for 'standing doggy'? I'd appreciate it if you would get over here and fill my pussy again right now as I have a presentation to give in thirty minutes." She wiggled her butt at me, but stayed in position bent over the desk.

I was not awake, but my dick was, and he led me out of bed and right up behind my clearly sex-starved ex-Sister-In-Law. I took hold of her skirt and threw it up and over her back. I then took her white lace panties and pulled them down to her knees. I put my hands between her legs and cupped her sex, spreading her as I lined up my cock with her entrance. I noticed her raise up on her heels, as every woman I have ever taken in this position does. Then I pressed into her slick sex in one long fluid motion. "Ooooooo," she cooed.

I took firm hold of her hips, holding myself fully within her. "You did say you were in a hurry?"

"Yes, please. And I'm taking part of you with me to work," and she wiggled her butt again.

Needing no further permission, I simply allowed myself to rut in her. We watched each other in the mirror, she completely clothed with her face made up and me nude and hair disheveled looking every bit the horny caveman fucking his woman.

"Oh, fuck, oh, fuck me! Oh, fuck meeee!" she crooned over and over. As was normal for me in the morning, I was hard as an iron spike and sure I was giving her a royal dicking. As it was morning and I was not fully awake when we started, I was able to drive her through one orgasm, and continuing to pound the life out of her, I rode her directly to a second climax before I started to come myself.

I nearly shouted when I exploded inside her as her pussy clamped down on me. As always, it seemed mere moments passed before the climax ran its course and I was done. But as I made to withdraw she reached back with a hand and stopped me. "Not so fast there, I'm not quite done." I watched in disbelief as she tidied up her hair, reapplied just a dab of lipstick, stood up halfway to straighten her blouse, and then, only then did she gently push my hips back and let my cock slip from her passage. In one smooth motion she pulled up her panties, stood, and smoothed her skirt. "Won't it be so decadent for Tish to walk out of her with her pussy full of your come only to have Jane give a presentation to three hundred people in just over twenty minutes?"

I honestly did not know who the hell was in the room with me. I was pretty sure Jane wasn't going crazy on me, but then again, if this was crazy, I was all in.

She kissed her fingers and touched them to my lips. "I hope this isn't the last time we're able to meet up. I had an unexpectedly great time." She walked to the door, and as she worked the handle she said, "Go back to the original bar tonight. I'll make sure Beth is looking for you."

I fell onto the bed, grateful that I didn't have anything to do for another two hours. Later, after a restful day of meetings and discussions, Jane looked over my work calendar and indicated several opportunities for further, uh, congress. At the bar that night I quickly spotted Beth. Her eyes lit up when she saw me, and she extended me a card straight away. The card was Club standard, "Ellie, solo, het," but non-standardly written in wet ink was, "I'd like what she had." Looking up I found her already standing, her eyes full of eagerness.

I smiled at her easily and took her hand in mine, "Whatever the lady wants."