The Inn Club Ch. 11: Aimee undone

Story Info
Aimee pisses off a gypsy, and sluttiness ensues.
8.6k words
4.83
4.3k
7

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 10/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PtmcPilot
PtmcPilot
198 Followers

My name is Easton. No, I don't know what my parents were thinking, so don't ask. You may have read some of my other Inn Club stories, and while this one doesn't take place at an Inn, we were both members even if we hadn't hooked up before. And while I've had some wild Club stories, I'd be hard pressed to come up with anything as strange as what happened during a recent trip with one of my co-workers.

On this occasion a few people from each of the company's many business areas were invited to a group training session. Two people from my area were selected: myself and a woman from contracts, Aimee. As a coworker I would say Aimee is very competent in her line of work, but she can be opinionated and is really quite the pain in the ass. As a man I have to say she is almost comically sexy. And by comically I mean devastatingly good looking. One of the best looking women I have ever met, with a body that is somewhere off the chart to the right. Unfortunately, as a coworker, I had to ignore the great looks and deal with the pain in the ass. What made the situation even worse for me is that while we both knew the other was a member of the Inn Club, we both also knew I was never going to fuck her.

The session was initially slated to take place in Las Vegas, but someone balked at the idea of claiming to do business in Vegas. Oddly, when I proposed the National Harbor Conference Center it seemed no one realized, or cared that the venue was co-located with the MGM Casino. Accomplishing that feat would normally be strange enough for one trip, but it turned out to be just the tip of the iceberg.

Aimee and I were on the same flight into Reagan National and had agreed to using one taxi. I was fine with the arrangement, though it did mean sitting with Aimee for the short ride. Biology is a funny thing...the stunning woman next to you has the expected effect almost regardless of what your brain is trying to say. Still, I was really turned on by her presence and wondered fancifully if we might have an Inn Club kind of evening.

After checking in we agreed to meet for breakfast at seven so we didn't have to eat alone before the event began. "What about dinner tonight?" I asked, a bit too hopefully.

"Plans," she said as she turned and headed toward the elevators. I shrugged as I watched her fine ass walk away. So, nothing changed.

After dinner and a stroll around the property, I did my chores (like ironing my shirts), went to bed early, and got a full night's sleep.

-----

At 7am I was down in the restaurant with my breakfast on the table and looking around for Aimee. Knowing her to be punctual, I was surprised when she didn't show up until ten minutes later. Walking into the restaurant she was as beautiful as ever in a blue jacket, blue skirt and a frilly white top. She spotted me, nodded, then started to serve herself before deciding to drop her bag with me at the table. As she did so I was able to observe her a little closer (always pleasant with no conversation) and thought she looked a bit disheveled. Anyone who did not know her would not have noticed, but her hair was not perfect, her eyes were slightly tired, and her movements were not as precise as I'd typically seen.

When she returned to the table a few minutes later, her plate was quite literally piled high with potatoes, eggs, bacon and sausage. This was at odds with my memory of past events, but then again how was I to know what she ate before joining the group breakfast. Trying to hide my amusement with her ravenous morning appetite, I checked email.

"What do you think of them holding this session at the MGM?" I asked when she was washing down a mouthful with some water.

She looked at me a little vacantly, then shrugged, and belched loudly before shoveling another spoonful into her mouth. I'm pretty sure I gawked at this as Aimee is typically nothing but professional and proper around business associates.

Keeping track of the time, as she cleared the last of her plate I suggested we leave so as to arrive a couple minutes early. Continuing to remain silent, she simply nodded, dabbed her mouth with her napkin, reapplied some lipstick, and nodded again. Strangely, as she stood facing in my direction, she adjusted her breasts in her bra and tweaked her nipples, which were at once standing proud and visibly on display even through the material of her dress. Shaking my head in amusement and confusion, I ignored the urge to adjust my dick and followed her out of the dining room as we made our way toward the conference room for the session.

-------

After a brief introduction by the facilitators, the session started as all things do: go around the room, give us a very short intro of who you are, where you are from, and something people typically don't know about you.

As you might expect, this was equal parts banal yet mildly interesting. I expected Aimee to say something like, 'I'm Aimee from upstate New York and I run 40 miles a week.' But instead, she stood slowly and said in a very labored voice, "Aimee, New York," and then she sat down. And now, just an hour since I saw her sit down to eat, she was flushed and appeared quite distracted.

Over the next two hours our group worked through a number of scenarios, with Aimee contributing little more than nods, head shakes, and occasional one word comments. She was totally out of character, and now her behavior tugged at my awareness to distraction. I'd never seen the like. While she may be a pain in the ass, it is partly because she is so critically insightful and quick witted. Today it seemed like she was hungover, which would have been a reasonable conclusion except for the insane amount of chow she put down at breakfast. Still, as our early lunch break approached she seemed unable or unwilling to contribute and seemed uninterested in what we were doing.

During our first break I visited the restroom and then checked email in the hallway where reception was better. I was startled by someone touching my shoulder. I jumped, but the hand remained. A feminine, husky voice said in starts, "I'm feeling, off. Check on me later, please?" And turning I saw Aimee looking as confused and distraught as anyone ever. She pressed something into my hand and departed at a quick pace. She had given me a key card as well as a slip of paper that listed her room number. Watching her leave, I wondered if she remembered what room she was in.

After finishing for the day I went for a run and then showered in preparation for the mixer that evening. I figured I would meet up again there with Aimee as she never missed those events. But thirty minutes into it there was no sign of her. Given how out of character she had been all day, I was a little concerned. I made a head call and then nonchalantly departed the party and headed up to her room.

I arrived at the door and knocked, "Aimee?" I called out. There was no reply. I repeated my actions, with the same results. Now I used the key card and slowly pushed the door open. Fortunately the security locks were not engaged and I entered the room. Two things hit me right away. The most obvious was the smell of sex. The room positively reeked, though in a good way. The second were the sounds: moaning accompanied by a low hum. "Aimee?" I called out, and again got no reply. Closing the door behind me I walked further into the room and peeked around the divider wall. There was a lot to take in.

Lying in the middle of the bed was a very nude Aimee. On her back with her legs spread, she provided me with an excellent view of her pussy, which was very wet as evidenced by the large dildo she was intermittently thrusting into herself. With her other hand she held a wand vibrator against her clit. Her whole body was flushed, her nipples solid points atop truly glorious breasts; her eyes squeezed shut. Her breathing was labored and it looked like she had been crying all afternoon, which did not agree with the rest of the scene. Now sporting a raging hardon, I walked forward and touched her foot. "Aimee?"

Her eyes blinked open and she slowly focused on me, "E, Easton?"

"Aimee, are you okay?" I asked.

Closing her eyes she said haltingly, "Please. Fuck. This. Slut. Now."

I would like to say that all kinds of thoughts of consent and such went through my brain, but my very fuckable, very horny, very out of her mind with desire, co-worker had just called me by name and asked me to fuck her.

Only one option: got to give the lady what she wants.

I took off my clothes, hanging them neatly in the closet. Returning to Aimee, I took the dildo from her and dropped it on the floor. Taking a hold of her ankles, I pulled them together and rolled her onto her belly. She had a wonderfully tight looking butt that was everything I'd thought it would be. Straddling her hips I guided my cock down into her pussy, and I reveled in the feeling as I sank into her in one long stroke. Her skin was hot and flushed, and her pussy felt like it was on fire. There really wasn't much conscious thought on my part. I held on to her hips as I withdrew, paused, and slammed back into her.

Aimee groaned loudly, face down into the pillow, and I had a feeling that pillow was going to be a good thing. Though I wasn't trying to tease her, I held myself fully sheathed for some long seconds before slowly pulling out and then quickly thrusting back in. About the fourth time, her body started to shake and the groaning stopped. I gave her two more quick strokes then held onto a bucking bronco as she came like a firecracker. Her pussy clamped down on my cock and then started to spasm. Then she screamed into the pillow for a good ten seconds before her whole body started to twitch; kind of like her muscles were doing 'the wave.' Somehow this show didn't push me over the edge, and I cannot say how that was possible. After half a minute of twitching she relaxed completely. I reached under her and took the vibrator from her loose grip.

Still slowly fucking her, I rocked her side to side so I could reach under and take hold of her fabulous tits. Hands now full, fingers pinching her very taut gum drop nipples, I leaned down and kissed her ear. Her pussy clenched me, and her eyes fluttered open. "Don't. Stop," she said, and her breathing started to pick up again.

As I said before, got to give the lady what she wants. Not having a lot of mobility in that position, I stayed deep within her and fucked her with slow, shallow strokes. Her breathing increased, and her pussy started to flex around my cock again. I was seriously enjoying myself, but after a few minutes she again opened her eyes and gave me a smoldering look, "Fuck. Me. Now."

It was clear this filly wanted to be ridden across the finish line and I was mounted up and ready to provide.

She had pulled her hands from underneath her, and now I took her wrists in my hands and held them in the small of her back as I again shifted to sitting astride her. Pinning her by putting a bit more of my weight on her, I felt driven to pound her into the mattress. Though I really wanted her to climax again, I was focused on my own orgasm. Grunting every time I slammed into her butt, her breathing got more and more rapid. Her hands started to clench, and again her body started to shake.

It was at that moment, when I knew she was about to come, that I knew I was about to as well. "Aimee, I'm gonna come!," I groaned. Though I wanted to hold her hips, I loved the position and kept a hold of her hands as I pressed them down on the small of her back. Then, when I was seconds away from ejaculating, she went rigid and screamed (thanks again for the pillow!). Still fucking her hard and fast, I starting flooding her pussy. Her sounds, her movements, the rippling of her pussy, all combined to overwhelm my mind and gave me a climax for the ages. It was a deeply satisfying orgasm, made all the better by being deep inside a very sexy partner that I never dreamed of actually fucking.

As before, her orgasm seemed to take a while to release its hold on her, but this time when it did, she went completely limp. I wasn't sure what had been going on with her all day, but she now appeared exhausted. Reluctantly withdrawing as my cock started to soften, I rolled her on to her back and positioned her in a more traditional sleeping pose, mostly so I could get into bed beside her. I now saw her face was streaked with tears and makeup, so I gently cleaned her up with a couple of the makeup remover wipes the hotels always provide. Somehow this did not wake her up. She was as attractive as ever as she slept, her resting face not quite what I expected. While she was now in good order, the pillow that had been muffling her screams was a disaster. I swapped it out and still did not awaken her. Satisfied she was in good shape for now, I got a glass of water, turned on the TV and sat in bed next to her.

An hour later she had moved to be sleeping against my side, her arm across my abdomen as I watched TV. An hour and a half later she suddenly jerked awake, but remained where she was. Her hand ran across my chest, then down to my now stiffening cock, under the covers to her pussy, and back to my chest.

"Ok," she said, "Easton, don't take this the wrong way, but this wasn't my plan."

I said, "You did ask me to check up on you. How else did I get the key?"

She sat up and lay back against the headboard, breasts displayed quite nicely for me. "To be fair, that was a great fucking you gave me, but it wasn't my plan." She shivered, and an odd look came over her face. "I can feel it starting again," she said softly.

"Feel what?" I asked.

She shook her head and shrugged, "You won't believe me. It's happening to me and I don't believe it."

Her hand moved down my chest and took hold of my now hardening cock. "Right now it's like a whisper in my mind. I'm horny, and I expect that over the next couple hours I will get worked up enough to really need to be straight up mounted and railed. And that's never happened."

"Until today," I said.

Her hand moved over the head of my cock, spreading out the weeping precum as a lubricant for her efforts.

"Yes, until today."

"Okay, why don't you start talking about what happened today and we'll see where that goes?" I offered, then added, "Though, if you really want my attention you'll need to stop stroking me."

Her hand stopped, then resumed. "I didn't do it consciously, and I don't want to stop," she said.

"One thing before you start, if you are that horny right now, how can you think straight?" I asked.

Her efforts with my cock did not cease as she spoke. "At the moment it's only distracting, but later I won't be able to think about anything else."

"Ok," I said.

"Alright," she paused. "I got up at six this morning as normal, but I remember feeling very horny. That's not that uncommon, but I was -super- horny. The weird part was I tried to take care of myself in the shower but couldn't get off. I recall trying for quite some time."

I nodded. "That explains why you showed up late for breakfast."

She was focused on her memories and wasn't looking at me. She continued, "And I was really hungry." I nodded, she went on. "As the morning went on I got more and more horny. By noon I literally could not think of anything except, well," she stopped, flushing a bit.

"As we've had sex already, there's no reason to be bashful," I said.

"Around ten all I could think about was cock. I was a needy, horny slut that needed a cock inside her. Now." She blushed and looked away momentarily. "Wow," she said and shook her head, "I don't talk like that even in the middle of sex. This is weird." Then she looked back up at me. "I mean, don't get me wrong, I love fucking, and coming, but it's never been something that distracted me at work. But this time, I couldn't push those thoughts aside."

"And at the lunch break you decided to go back to your room," I offered.

"Yes, and spent the rest of the afternoon trying unsuccessfully to scratch that itch. Nothing worked." She looked at me with a leer, still stroking my now hard cock. "Because a slut needs a cock to satisfy her."

"It's a good thing you gave me your key then."

"I totally don't remember doing that, but by lunch I couldn't think straight." She shrugged, "I suppose it does make some kind of sense."

"It does?"

She nodded. "You were the only one in the room I knew, someone I trusted, and someone attractive."

"Thank you, and I feel the same. But I'm still surprised you gave me the key."

"Frankly Easton, I probably knew on some level that I was going to hunt down someone to fuck this afternoon. I couldn't stop myself. Better to be you than some random person that could put me at risk."

"But you didn't think about all that."

She smirked, "No, I wasn't thinking at all. My slut pussy was doing all the thinking."

I noted her language continued to get more dirty. Then I laughed at what she had said, "Men say that all the time."

She nodded, "And they're right." She paused for a moment and then said, "So you came to my room, gave the slut the dicking she needed, and now here we are."

"Yes, well, you were putting on quite the show, and when you told me to fuck you I undressed and got down to business."

"Told you to fuck me?" She asked.

"Yes, very directly. Twice."

She raised an eyebrow, "You made me ask twice?"

I raised my hands in surrender, "Not exactly. I was fucking you, just not forcefully enough I guess."

She nodded, then said, "Condom or.."

"Uh, no," I said. "Though I had a vasectomy years ago and I'm clean."

"Okay, I usually don't fuck bareback outside committed relationships, but since the deed is done," she said, and then rolled on top of me and guided me into her pussy. She rode me slowly. "Interesting," she said, and a considered look came over her face.

"Mmmm, what's that?"

"You feel great, but the itch feels the same."

"Meaning?" I asked with obvious hope.

She leaned down, kissed me, then rose and pulled my hands to her breasts. "I think it means that I need a cock inside me to orgasm, and that combo might, well, take the edge off."

It was then that I noticed she was wearing a necklace. I'd never seen her wear jewelry aside from rings and earrings. I didn't bring it up then, however, as I was distracted. I flexed my cock and she squeezed me back. "I hope you don't mind that I'm enjoying being your, uh, fix."

She said breathily, "I don't, actually." She rode me in silence for a couple minutes. "We've made the decision to do it, so we both should enjoy it," she said, squeezing me on a down stroke. "So tell me about the sex."

"It was pretty carnal really. I got the dildo out of the way, rolled you onto your belly and pounded you through two orgasms. Which, I must say, were explosive."

"Really? I mean, I tend to moan a lot, but I'm gathering there was more than that?"

I recounted my side of her experience. "Wow," she said, "What's going on with me?"

"I don't know, though if I had to guess it started with something that happened before you got up this morning."

"That makes sense. But until we figure it out.." she trailed off.

I grinned, "Scratch the itch?"

She smiled, "I've always thought you quick on the uptake. Now, pinch my nipples while your slut rides you."

"My slut?" I grinned.

"For now, Easton," she said, eyes closed. "For now," she repeated quietly.

Then I did as she asked with her nipples, then added some light biting. She approved, and after a lovely fuck we settled in for the night--alarm set for six--and whatever was coming next.

----

The alarm went off at 6 AM and I awoke with Aimee curled up snugly against me. While I had spent the night restless as usual in a hotel room, she had spent most of the night snoring softly beside me. No stranger to this sleeplessness, I got enough rest, though not as much as she. As we both stirred with the alarm, I reached out to silence it while she stretched and then sat straight up in bed.

PtmcPilot
PtmcPilot
198 Followers