The Inn Club Ch. 11: Aimee undone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aimee looked at me with an expression I could not place. After a long moment she said, "Huh."

"Yeah, so what do you want to do now?" I asked.

She shrugged, "I really don't believe this could be real, but I have to tell you something." I gestured for her to continue, and she said, "I was fully aware while wearing the necklace, yet I was totally unable to avoid seeking out sex. And I absolutely enjoyed the hell out of it. But it still doesn't make any sense."

I smirked, "Tell you what. I don't believe it either, but the last twenty-four hours have been crazy. Tell me, is there anything, of a sexual nature, that you have never done and don't want to do, that other people have certainly done on a regular basis?"

She raised an eyebrow, "So I tell you, and then what, you think I'll do it?"

I nodded, "Yup."

"I never let a man come in my mouth. Ever."

"So, in the interest of science, can I tie you to that chair while we investigate?"

She was amused, and so was I, as I tied her to the chair by her wrists and calves. Then, I made quite the show of fastening the necklace around her neck. Then I left her and went into the other part of the room to watch some video. I made it an hour before I could hear her moaning. Looking into the room I could see she was trying to grind on the chair and free her hands. My years in the Boy Scouts told me that she would not be successful. Leaning on the doorway I crossed my arms and cleared my throat. She looked up and smiled at me. I noticed the chair had a damp spot and her nipples were like diamonds. The level of absentness in her eyes indicated whatever was going on might have been accelerated by the bondage. "Something I can help you with?" I said.

"Mmmm," she purred, "It'd be nice if you gave this slut your cock."

"I don't know if you want it badly enough," I taunted.

"Let me show you," she said in a deep voice.

"Okay, you can have my cock, but only with your mouth. And you can only come after I tell you to swallow."

Her breathing deepened, and she licked her lips before opening her mouth. This was, unexpected. I was pretty sure she was telling the truth earlier, so something really weird must have been going on. Nevertheless, I was hard and her mouth was watering at the sight of it. Stepping forward she leaned down and took me in her mouth. Not only that, she proceeded to give me the most sensational hands-free blowjob I've ever had. She was quite literally amazing, and within a few minutes I was ready to come even though we'd been fucking like rabbits for over a day. Reaching down I grabbed her tits as she sent me over the edge, and with a loud groan I pumped a considerable load into her mouth. She continued to nurse my cock for more until I started to soften, then she pulled back with her lips pursed, nothing but desire in her eyes.

I cut the binds and she immediately went to the bed and flopped down, her hands in tandem finger fucking her pussy and frigging her clit. Her mouth still closed, she was breathing faster and faster through her nose until I said at last, "Swallow, slut." With a visible gulp she sent my load down to her belly, and as she did she came with a shout and a serious amount of shaking. When her orgasm had run its course, she was laying on her side. With only a small amount of fuss I was able to unscrew the clasp and remove the necklace, at which point she rolled to her back, her eyes closed and her hands still on her pussy.

"Mmmm. Well, fuck," she said, and then smacked her lips. She sighed, "Put the fucking thing back on and ask me about it."

I once again placed the necklace around her neck, "Did you enjoy that, slut?"

Her eyes got dreamy, "Yes, sir. And I'll do it again whenever you like."

I removed the necklace. She looked at it, and then to me, "Okay, now I'm totally fucked up. No way I enjoy doing that, I really don't, but when that thing is around my neck," she beamed at me, "it was fucking awesome."

I didn't know what to say to that, so I just took her in my arms and we lay together on the bed for a little while. Later, she said, "I'm sorry I didn't fuck you sooner, Easton. You know, some time when we were at an Inn."

I was stroking her sides, occasionally cupping her breasts. "What do you mean?"

"You're a good guy, and I should have seen that. Here you have that thing that will make me do apparently any sexual favor you want, and you made it an option for me.'

"This may sound obvious, but that doing that would be kind of monstrous."

She turned and kissed me. "Yeah. Sorry I just never gave you a chance."

I picked up the necklace and twirled it around a finger. "So now what? All you have to do is break it and the curse ends."

She closed my fingers around the necklace and crawled on top of me. I swear I could have been ready to go again in only a couple of minutes. "Easton, you know I'm someone who is always in control. This past day plus has been a vacation of sorts that I could never explain. And I don't want to. I don't know what's responsible, and I don't care. What I do know is that we need to make plans to spend a full weekend together when you can really test out some limits of mine."

"Have you really never swallowed before?" I asked, wondering if she was playing with me.

She made a face, "No, and if you ask me to, I would tell you to get bent." When I smirked she poked me in the chest, "And I mean that."

I held up my hands in surrender. "I believe you." She relaxed, "So what did you have in mind?"

"You hold on to that necklace. I don't trust myself to do so. How about in a couple of weeks we use miles and points to get a place that is reasonable for business, but is really just us getting away? No one else needs to know."

"And then?" I asked, now ready for another round.

"And then," she said as she took my rigid cock inside her, "And then you will have a most willing slut at your disposal."

I pulled her to me and crushed her taut nipples to my chest as she started to ride me. Her proposition sounded like a very good idea to me.