The Inner Circle Ch. 02

Story Info
The Crane household gave Jacobi a very warm welcome.
5.4k words
4.47
7.7k
12
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacobi thought back about everything happened in this past surprising week while driving to Wellspring.

Lady Luck was certainly on his side.

He was lucky that what he thought was his exit interview with Dusty the CEO turned out to be his induction to their inner circle and his new branch manager job at Wellspring.

He was lucky to find out that the stern safety inspector he used to butt head with turned out to be a cute and spicy vixen who enjoyed his company.

He was lucky he didn't get his ass kicked and fired for banging his CEO's niece over the old man's desk. For older southern guy, Dusty was quite open-minded. He just swore and laughed and said how great it is to be young. Then, he told us to clean up after ourselves before leaving.

He was lucky there was not much work to finished up and prepped for his colleague Arnold to take over. It was like Will set it up for him to be ready for the move.

He was lucky his mama was so understanding. While Wellspring was not that far from his home, his new responsibility meant it's more likely that he would come visit his mama less. She only blessed him to make the most out of this opportunity.

He was lucky that Barry, the former Wellspring branch manager and his would be advisor, sounded so friendly and upbeat on the phone. Jacobi had some apprehension that they might not get along with him going to replace Barry. One phone call dispelled such anxiety. He could not wait to meet the guy and learn from him.

For the first time after a long while, things seem to be looking up for him.

He thought that his life was over when the doctor told him he could not properly play football after his devastating knee injury. His chance for a better life for him and his mama slipped away with one freak accident. He thought he was dealt such a bad hand after Gary Sewell bailed out on the Templeton branch office and left him and his crew to fend for themselves. He used to curse the Lady Luck everyday as he worked himself to the bone to keep the branch office and his livelihood afloat.

No more cursing at Lady Luck. At least, not today.

***

After a day of unpacking and settling in the house the company provided for him, he showed up to the Wellspring office and met with the warmest of welcome by Barry. The fifty-something round-bellied man was full of energy. He introduced Jacobi to the Wellspring office staff and then the construction crew. Then Barry spent the rest of the morning showing Jacobi the day-to-day of his new position.

"Shouldn't be too tough for someone who survived Templeton," said Barry cheerfully, "if you ran into any trouble, I'll stay around for a while, so ask away."

Barry was right. The basics here used the same format and system like in Templeton or the main office. Jacobi can start right away.

"Time flew by so fast when you're teaching a smart guy, huh?" said Barry, "let's get some lunch then I'll show you around the town and let you get ready for tonight."

Tonight would be his reception as a Wellspring branch office manager at the Crane family home. Maybe, Grace would be there, Jacobi thought. After that fateful night, they not yet met properly and continue the relation with Jacobi being busy getting relocated to Wellspring and all.

"Will talked you up a great deal, you know," said Barry as he worked through his cheeseburger at the restaurant down the road from the office, "how old are you? Thirty-five? Forty?"

"Just turned thirty, Barry," said Jacobi unable to hide his pride, "I do need to learn a lot from you."

"A good ass-kisser, too," said Barry as they both laugh, "young, smart guy like you getting this job. Lots of people in the main office are going to be jealous. But don't be worried. You're family now"

"Yeah about that," said Jacobi, "I heard that more than twice this past week now. What's that mean me being in the family? It sounds like a mafia or something."

"Nah, nothing like that. You'll get a clearer picture tonight," said Barry as he wiped his face with a napkin, "if you're done with that chicken fried steak, let's go. I'll show you around."

***

"On this part of the neighborhood, almost every houses here were built by us, exclaimed Barry proudly, "on the corner of the street there's strip mall where you can find a decent Chinese buffet and the office of Dr. Jo Crane."

"Dr. Jo Crane as in our Crane & Co.?" asked Jacobi.

"Yeah, you might know her better as our spunky safety lady Grace Larson's mom."

"What?" exclaimed Jacobi. What a small world. Well, a small town.

"Yeah she got split from Grace's daddy a while back, so she came back to use the Crane name. Has better weight in this town, anyway," continued Barry, sounding not so cheerful for the first time that Jacobi met him, "she's psychiatrist, so if you got stressed, give her a visit. Her service is covered by our benefits anyway."

Well, thought Jacobi, if I want to meet Grace's mom, I'd rather not be as her patient.

As Barry's truck cruised down the road, he pointed out a big, white building across the bridge, "that's Wellspring Financials. You gonna be dealing with them a lot from now on."

Of course, Jacobi knew about the financial firm. Almost anything to do with money of Crane & Co. Construction, Wellspring Financials got a hand on it. From securing a loan for big project to setting up insurances and consults on personal finance for the employees, the relationship between the two companies were as strong as they come.

Will briefed Jacobi on this. One of the most important aspect of his new job was to build better relationship with Wellspring Financials.

"The bond between us and them used to be stronger, you know," continued Barry, "with Dusty's brother Bob being their senior director. Will's sister working for them for years. Hell, Their CEO's sister even married our founder. You'd think there shouldn't be any problems."

Nodded Jacobi. Crane & Co. Construction and Wellspring Financials were like the two pillars that supported this town. They both looked like family businesses from the outside. But, family did often fight. Was that why Will want someone new and outside the family to deal with this issue? Jacobi wondered.

"That should be enough showing you around for now. Let's go back to the office and finished you up quickly, so you have time to prepare for tonight."

***

As Jacobi walked from his parked truck to the front door of Crane's family home, he got to take in the grand architecture of the building.

Rich folks and their big house, thought Jacobi.

Only a few seconds past after he knocked on the door, he was greeted by a familiar slender, Indian lady in a light blue dress.

"Hi Jacobi," greeted Maya, Will's wife, "on time as usual."

"Hi Maya," greeted Jacobi as he went for a soft hug, "how are the boys doing?"

"Rowdy and staying with a babysitter all night, so we can make this party for you," said Maya, "congratulations, again. Everybody is inside."

As Maya led him inside toward the atrium, Jacobi got a good look at the decorations. Contrasting from Dusty's minimally furnished office, everything in this house felt expensive from carpets on the floor up to the lavish chandelier. The decorating painting didn't look cheap either.

"The man of the hour is here. C'mon in, my man."

Will approached Jacobi on the opposite side from his wife to lead him in and started introducing his family.

"This is my mom Esther."

The lady sat beside Dusty on the sofa sported a head full of white hair as if to match her husband. She also looked much young than her actual sixty-something age dressed elegantly in her white dress. Guess Dusty has a partner on his diet and exercises, thought Jacobi.

"Here's my aunt Jo and you already know Grace."

Right away, Jacobi could tell where Grace got her height and busty figure from. Dr. Jo Crane sported the similarly flowing and slight curved hair, but the older lady's was light brown. She also looked younger than her age but on a thicker side compared to Esther. The mother and daughter pair were in matching dark green dress, extenuating Grace red, majestic hair

"Here's my sister Isobel. You might have seen her around before."

Of course, he had seen her around. Most of the time Wellspring Financials needed to do something at his company's main branch they would send her. Jacobi only knew her professionally, though. The tall and athletic brunette was in a black dress which somehow went well with her short, dark brown hair.

"Over there is Carmen. Mother of my uncle Bob's children."

An odd introduction aside, the tall, blonde lady in a golden dress moved in to greet Jacobi. With her meticulously put together makeup, her well kept figure, and her elegant gait, he wouldn't be surprised if she's a former model.

"Finally, my step-grandma and her daughter, Rosalind and Olivia."

Standing by the stair in the middle of the hall, stood a pair of Asian ladies in red dresses, one older and one younger. Both were petite in stature, looking to be around 5"2'. Even though, Will said that Rosalind was his step-grandmother, she looked to be closer in age to his aunt Jo. And, her daughter Olivia looked to be even younger than Grace.

"Rosalind has been closely taking care of grandpa while Olivia is working in a lawyer's office looking to pass her bar exam." continued Will. Something in his voice made his words sounded more like insults than introduction.

How the pair dresses also differed from the rest of the family. Their red dresses were designed to be more showy to put the center of attention on them while the rest of the Crane ladies' dresses were simpler but somehow more elegant. Jacobi caught a hint of embarrassment from Olivia's face.

"Unfortunately, others in the family couldn't make it. Grandpa's health currently did not allow us his presence. Uncle Bob and his wife were out of town for business," said Will as Jacobi caught a slight frown from Carmen's face, "his two kids and Rosalind's son were away for college. But that's almost all of us."

"But before the festivities, a close friend of ours would like to say a word." Will gestured to a door and Barry emerged in a white tuxedo.

"Thank you, Will," said Barry as Maya and Grace started to hand out glasses of champagnes, "first off, big thank you to the Crane family for my wonderful career for so many years. A toast to Crane & Co. Constructions to prosper in this generation and the next."

"Here, here," shouted everyone, well, almost everyone. Then everybody took a swig out of the champagne.

Damn, that's some strong bubbly drink, though Jacobi.

"And a toast to my successor, Jacobi Smith. To his success and health," continued Barry.

"Cheers," another swig of the glass.

"From now on, he will get to experience the wonderful warmth from this family like I have got. From the growth of his career to the increasing wealth in his bank account to the bonds this family will share with him. He then will become part of this family to continue the tradition passing down."

Now that word "family" had a weird echoing sound to it, thought Jacobi.

"Tonight, let the festivities begin. Let our family circle grows even bigger," finished Barry as he put the champagne glass down and started taking off his shirt and pants.

Wha-

Jacobi had been focusing on Barry's speech, he now started to feel an unusual warmth rush through his body. He turned around and felt like he was dreaming.

Dusty was between Jo and Grace, naked like the day he was born. His tongue slit down his niece's throat passionately while both of his hands were undressing both from their green dresses.

Next to him was Isobel with her tongue entwined with Maya's. One of Isobel's hand was pulling down the her brother's wife dress strap while another hand was shoved between

Maya's leg.

By the stair, Will's cock was fully erected with Rosalind and Olivia's mouthes on each of his balls. His hands guiding the motion of their heads while the mother and daughter pair were down on their knees.

Jacobi's eye darted back to Barry who was approached by Carmen. She somehow was able to stripped off her dress and walk in heels toward him at the same time. Her hand quickly grabbed on to his dick and started jerking while she ran her tongue all over his left ear.

Jacobi felt a soft but firm body hugged him from the back and a pair of hands skillfully start to undress him.

"It's okay, baby," whispered Esther, "just enjoy the show."

In his stupor Jacobi saw Dusty switched to French-kissed his sister, Jo, while fondling her breasts. While hers looked like they start to sag due to her age, Jo's breasts were impressive and looked to be bigger than her daughter's. Jo's body looked to be a bit chubby but that fat did wonder on her ass. Dusty's body was quite fit for his age although he looked to be a little too thin. His other hand was running down Grace's long hair while she's giving him head.

The next pair undressed each other completely and started putting themselves on the sofa in the 69 position. The taller Isobel had to arch her back on top of Maya to put her tongue directly on the smaller girls's pussy. Isobel's body looked tight and athletic with her pussy hair completely shaven. Her breasts were smaller than Jo's and Grace's, but their shape and size seemed to be perfectly fit a hand. Maya's breast were smaller but had a quite bit areola and large, harden nipples. Her pussy was also had a thick bush like she never trimmed them. The sisters-in-laws started to actively tonguing each other pussies.

Will stood with his hands behind his back while Rosalind was guiding her daughter's head down the man's big cock. Will's cock looked to be a bit longer and a bit thinner than Jacobi's, but still an impressive cock. Olivia was now completely out of her red dress. Her small frame with smooth, spotless skin was equipped with a very small breasts and small, tight ass. Tears started rolling down her eyes as her mom was whispering something to her as Will was barking commands to suck deeper and faster.

Barry now sat on a chair while Carmen was giving him a lap dance. Her tall frame and her shoulder-length blonde hair swayed from side to side as she grindded on his lap. Her thoroughly tanned and meticulously kept skin contrasted greatly on Barry's pasty white saggy skin. It's not like Barry was especially hideous or anything like that. The guy just had the body of a chubby, older man with an okay-looking size penis. But, the difference between Barry's perfectly average physique to Carmen's hourglass-shaped body and her overall beauty made their activities an odd sight to behold.

"Relax yourself," the Esther's ASMR-like soft voice passed through Jacobi's left ear, "if you're uncomfortable with what's going on and what's about to happen, just say so. Everything will stop, and you can rest here or go back home or whatever you'd like to do."

With his shirt completely off and his pants and underwear around his ankles, Jacobi felt one warn hand gently caressing his balls and another slowly stroking his cock not that it needed any help to erect fully. The scenes playing out in front of him was like some sort of psychedelic dream. And, what did she mean by stopping? Both his horniness and curiosity wouldn't allow the thought of stopping whatever was going up in front of him.

"I'm good with what's going on," said Jacobi as he turned around to face his CEO's wife. Esther was out of her white dress completely. While it definitely looked like she got some work done on the breasts to keep it some sagging due to her age, the older lady's physique was thin and fit like a marathon runner. Diligent exercise definitely ran on Will's side of the family. "Not sure if everyone here is, though," continued Jacobi, eyeing Will as he's assaulting a younger lady's throat.

"Oh that? That's just some role-playing those three enjoy doing," smiled Esther, "though the tears are probably real. Poor Olivia has been struggling to properly sucking a more well-endowed members here while Rosalind has been diligently teaching her along the way."

"Speaking of well-endowed," continued Esther looking downward on Jacobi's cock, "Grace described your equipment quite vividly but that doesn't do the actual thing justice," the older lady lowered herself on her knee and hold Jacobi's cock an inch away from her mouth then said, "may I?"

"Sure. Help yourse....Hooo!" exclaimed Jacobi as Esther took him in her mouth. She started to work on the tip of his dick using her tongue to make a wave inside her mouth and kept tightening the grip on his cock. Jacobi couldn't help but lean his head back, closed his eyes, and moaned as she kept working down his shaft.

Do all the Crane ladies share tips on giving head to one another? thought Jacobi.

"Quite good, isn't she?" said an older man's voiced. Jacobi opened his eyes to see Dusty, Jo, and Grace approached him, Dusty's cock still dripping with saliva.

"Oh..yeah, sir," stammered Jacobi, not quite sure how to respond to a man who tried to strike up a conversation while his wife was working down the length of his own cock.

"Again with the sir crap?" said Dusty, "don't be too nervous. I know you at least enjoy some kinky sex when I caught you cumming all over my favorite niece's back on my desk last week."

Jacobi felt a pang of embarrassment that quickly faded away. Why the fuck should I be embarrassed? He thought, they're the one who's pulling an incest orgy show for him right now.

"Well, I don't blame you," continued Dusty as he positioned himself on the side of his wife point his cock toward her. Esther automatically use her other hand to stroke her husband cock. "Grace has the tendency to nail people on my desk. Most of the time it was me, though."

"Something about that desk turned me on. Maybe it's the power extended from the CEO position or it's just sturdy," chimed in Grace as she walked toward the backside of Jacobi. Meanwhile, Jo stood right behind her brother Dusty then she went down on her knees.

Without warning, Jacobi felt his ass cheek spreading and a wet tongue licking up and down his taint. Combined that with Esther now deepthroating his cock, Jacobi let out a long, "Oh fuuuuuuuuuuck." He could see that whatever Grace was back there doing, her mother Jo was doing the same to Dusty.

"This is what our family do, Jacobi," said Dusty, his voice a bit shaken due to the tongue assault his taint was getting, "none of them sinful taboo is off-limit here as long as the party involved consented. Now you're considered an important family friend that can enjoy the same activities like Barry over there." Jacobi caught a glimpse of the pair on the chair. Carmen was now busy impaling herself on Barry's cock cowgirl-style.

Esther now alternating sucking Jacobi's and Dusty's cocks while the mother and daughter pair Jo and Grace were synchronizing on the taint assaults. Around the room, Maya was now sitting with her back against Isobel front as the athletic woman was using a dildo to work on the Indian lady's pussy. Rosalind was now out of her fancy dress and was sucking on Will's cock earnestly while Olivia sat nearby and looked on intensely. All the things going on around him was giving Jacobi a sensory overload, and he was getting closer and closer to cum.

"I'm cumming," warned Jacobi. When she heard that, Esther switched to focus her mouth solely on Jacobi. Then he exploded into the back of the older lady's throat. As the cum was pumped out in rhythm, Esther did not miss a drop. Finally, she swallowed used her month the clean the spent cock.

"Fuck, that was...fuck," words escaped Jacobi. He did have some regret that he finished too damn soon, but the excitement and the two way assault were too much for him to handle.

"Give our guest of honor a break to recover now dear. You should also went to prepared yourself," said Dusty to Esther. She smiled and walked out of the hall.

12