The Inner Circle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit back and enjoy the show some more, Jacobi," said Dusty as he grabbed on to Grace and started to mount on top of her. As his brother was pumping her daughter away, Jo sat on a nearby chair and fingered her pussy away.

As Jacobi collapsed on a sofa, a loud grunt was heard from further away. Looked like Barry had just finished, too. He was hugging Carmen tightly before she lifted herself out from his flaccid cock, and they both sat back down on chairs, panting hard.

While Barry and Carmen were finished for now, Will and Rosalind were just getting start. Will was taking Rosalind roughly doggy-style. "Ahhhh, Ahhhhh, Ahhhhh...." The petite older Asian lady was crying out nonstop with pleasure amidst Will's taunting words and deep cock stroke while Olivia was half hugging her mother and bracing her mother from the furious attack from behind.

"How much do you enjoy your grandson's cock, you fucking slut?" Will snared between his pumps, "a haughty and dignified lady like you just love to be degraded like this, huh? How could you make such a sound in front of your daughter? Your small, tight body is made only to take dicks, right?" A high-pitched "ya," was squeaked out from Rosalind between her cries of joy.

"You take this a lot better than I did back in the day, kid," Jacobi turned his head from the actions to find Barry approaching him, "back then, I turned into a jello incapable to form more than two-worded phrase. I was about to pussy out until Jo got annoyed and jumped me and here we are."

"I heard that," shouted Jo while still fingering away.

"So, this is your way of imitating people outside of the family, huh," asked Jacobi, "for activity this big you keep it under wrapped pretty well."

"We don't received people outside of family often," said Barry still panting a little,"the one that we did we vetted well beforehand. Most people who ended up in this position usually depends on the Crane family business like you and me, so keeping this secret is for both business and pleasure."

"And the ones who marries into this family," Barry pointed to Maya still getting impaled by her sister-in-law, "either accepts this lifestyle and enjoy it or keep away and keep their mouth shut."

"Most people accepts it," said Carmen with a little hint of Eastern European accent as she sat down, "the family money is good and each member of the family keep trying to improve their carnal skill to heighten their own enjoyment and seduce new member."

"When I married Bob," continued Carmen, "his father and brother practically ran a train on me. I had to dropped a job because I was too tired and sore."

"And Maya was essentially and closeted bisexual, so she was satisfied greatly from both sexes," said Barry, "usually her husband and his sister teamed up on her."

Jacobi listened and took all this in. His head didn't fully wrap around the idea yet, but his dick guide him to stay around and find out.

Will now carried Olivia up in a standing missionary position. Each step he took walking toward the others meant each deep penetration the petite girl felt. Olivia hugged Will tightly while muffling her cries. "Don't be shy, Auntie dear," said Will, "let it out loudly like your whore of a mother does. You know you love it."

Another yell came from another side of the hall. Maya started to convulsed and her pussy started to gushed out clear liquid all over the place. She then collapsed into a heaving, whimpering pile on the sofa. Isobel had a satisfied smile for a job well done making her sis-in-law squirted like no tomorrow.

"All of y'all are sick, man," uttered Jacobi, "I can't still believe this is real."

"Well, we're not the only sick ones here," laugh Barry, "looks like you're ready for round two. I'm jealous of you younger guys. You recovered real fast."

Jacobi's cock betrayed his words. As Barry said, he's fully erected and ready once again. With all of this actions around him, how could he not?

"Wow, big and thick. Very nice," exclaimed Carmen, "I could go again right now."

"C'mon, aunt Carmen," interjected Isobel, "I work Maya so hard she's now out of it, and I have not gotten myself off, yet. Let me take him."

"I also wanted to try what my dear daughter had experience," said Jo.

Jacobi didn't know what to say as Barry laughed his ass off from all these comments. How should I play this, Jacobi thought.

"Ladies, don't fight," Esther's voice entered the hall before her body appeared from the nearby door, "we can all enjoy him one at a time or all together. Gather around, y'all."

Dusty stopped pumping his niece and look up. Will carried Olivia toward the crowd. Rosalind and Maya slowly gather themselves and went to form sort of a circle around Jacobi.

"I thought of a nice way to welcome young Jacobi here into our fold," started Esther, "but no matter how many kegel exercise I do, my lady part wouldn't be as tight as that of a younger woman, so I went ahead and prep myself, so our distinguished guest can enjoy the ultimate tightness of my behind."

She turned her butt toward Jacobi and the crowd amidst surprised oohs and ahhs. Her asshole looked lubed up and ready.

"Now I will need some help taking on that monster," she pointed at Jacobi's cock, "Will, if you're still hard, please lie down to enter me from the front, so you can brace me and give me more pleasure to go through it."

Will lifted Olivia off his still erected cock and said, "yes, Ma"

Esther lowered herself to be penetrated by her son. She let out a grunt as she lay on top of Will and stick my ass up and put toward Jacobi.

"Now, don't keep a lady waiting, young man," demanded Esther.

All the logics and reasons went out the door as Jacobi position himself behind the older lady. Hell, most people would say they all went out the door a long ass time ago. Jacobi was about to enter the anal passage of the wife of his company's CEO while her son would fuck her in the pussy in front of their family and friends.

"Very well, ma'am," said Jacobi, "here's go."

He slowly entered her ass. The tightness was tight enough that he couldn't just plow up her behind but loose enough to let him know that she was well-experienced in anal intercourse, but not often with a cock as thick as his. She let out a long yell up until when he entered her about a third of a way in. He paused as she started to whimper. Maybe this is way too much for her, he thought, but then she snapped her head back and hissed,

"KEEP GOING, YOU. I'LL TAKE THE WHOLE THING. THE WHOLE DAMN THING."

Everybody around them started cheering. Will gave a small pumped while kissing his Ma neck and then in the mouth. Jacobi saw her resolve, so he continued to push his cock her ass.

Until her buttcheek rest against his pubic area.

Esther also felt that she took the whole length and gave a big confident smile, especially toward Rosalind. Almost like she tried to exert some sort of dominance. Rosalind was awestruck seeing Jacobi entire length buried deep in her stepdaughter-in-law's asshole.

Jacobi then start slowly pumping. Then, Will followed. They worked in rhythm. Jacobi led. Will followed. Together they all made some sort of twisted music full of the sounds of flesh slapping together, grunts, and cries. Jacobi experienced such tightness in the lady's behind that he knew he wouldn't last very long. He concentrated to prolong such amazing pleasure as long as he possibly could.

Most people now stood in silence and in awe and watch the threesome in front of them performed. Well, most of them anyway.

Jacobi looked up from the sight of his cock sliding in and out of Esther's ass to see Grace on her knees facing him with Dusty lubing her behind. Then, not too long, Dusty also entered his niece's anal passage.

Now the crises of both aunt and niece started to synchronize, "AHHHH, AHHHH."

As both parties slammed away, Dusty piped up,"HOW GOOD IS MY WIFE'S ASS? IT'S ONLY FAIR THAT AS YOU ENJOY MY WIFE, I GET TO ENJOY YOUR CRUSH."

Jacobi couldn't even process what was said. The only important thing now. No, the only thing in the world to him now was his cock going up Esther's ass. All the thrusting motions seemed to feed on one another. The pace kept escalating, and the yelling became more and more unintelligible. This was a race, both to see who could kept up the intensity and who could last the longest.

Maybe because it was Jacobi's second erection after blowing it all down Esther's throat or because of his stamina since his collegiate athlete days or Dusty's age, The older man let a long and loud grunt, then he stopped the thrusting before he pulled out of the redhead's ass. Not that long after his son let out a "I'm cumming, Ma," before the motion under Jacobi stopped. Will took a deep, long kiss to his mother, muffling the noise she made.

Now it seemed like the only thing moving in the hall is Jacobi's action on the older lady's ass. To the mesmerized crowd, it might as well be the only thing moving in the world. The eyes, filled with amazement in all and especially with lust in the females', locked on to the spectacle like a stage play reaching it's climax. With no quickening thrusting nearby, Jacobi slowed the pace of his thrusting down both to prevent himself from ending this too soon and to give his partner a break. The slow, deep fucking continued for a bit like a calm before a storm before Jacobi leaned forward to whispered, "you good?" While she was handling the double penetration very well so far, but he was a bit concerned due mostly to her age.

"Take me hard and come deep inside my ass, Jacobi," commanded Esther with such clarity and determination in her voice that dispelled any doubts Jacobi had about her ability to take more of his cock.

A brief pause was there for now spent Will to slide out from under the active participants. Jacobi grabbed on to Esther's shapely hip and announced, "Here goes."

It didn't start with just intense and quick pumping. Part of it was that Jacobi was getting a bit tired with the constant activity, but he was trying to be unpredictable with his motions. An old girlfriend told him that girls like it better if they don't know what's coming, so he worked her ass in a rhythm like a musical instrument with the mix of pace and intensity in his thrust. When he felt himself close to climax, he gave the most furious ass-fucking like he was sprinting for the goal in a relay, spending all his energy in one go. At the end, he cummed deep inside her ass like she told him to do before both of them collapsed onto the well-carpeted floor.

Jacobi was trying to catch his breathe. He looked up from the floor to see many pairs of eyes not unlike predators ready to pounce their victim staring back.

Guess he's still considered lucky, right?

12