The Inner Fullness Heist: Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She colored, her eyes focused on the ground and her forehead scrunching for a moment before the expression gave way to a forlorn look. Her big, sad, eyes looked up at him beseechingly.

"I think I can still-"

She winced, a shock of pain deep in her sex urging Peaches on to fulfill her purpose

"No" she mumbled, eyes watering. "Just cock."

She pressed her legs together suddenly with a whine of pathetic need. "I'm sorry. Please, I need your cock, Sir."

It could have been the look from Mel, or the sight of his adversary whimpering and dripping before him, but Bronx felt an unfamiliar thrill of sadism rise inside him. It was time to put Peaches in her place, permanently. He fixed her with a mild smile.

"Good to know, Peaches. So what does that make you? Some kind of cum sock or blowup doll or something?"

She looked like she'd been physically hit, and almost lost her footing in her tall shoes.

She sniffed, staring down at the oversized tits spilling out of her top. "I guess I'm l-like a blowup doll, Sir."

"You sure look like one," he said, stepping forward and placing his hands under her tits, lightly squeezing.

He began jouncing them up and down, seemingly lost in his own private world as she shifted uncomfortably on her feet, whimpering and panting to herself at the continued stimulation from her implants.

"Sir, could you please fuck me?"

Bronx pinched down on her nipples.

"Do blowup dolls interrupt or talk back?"

"Nuh-oh, suh-Sir. Sorry."

He released and began to lightly tease her nipples. As her handler, he'd learned they were unusually sensitive almost as soon as she arrived. He lifted her chin in his hand.

"You're right, they don't. They don't look down their nose at people either, do they, bitch?"

"No, Sir," she breathed, the smell of arousal heavy on her breath. "Please. Cock. Need cock, please."

He looked at her skeptically. "I don't want to fuck that snotty bitch I had to march back, strip, and dress this morning. I want to fuck a slut whose brain turns to mush the moment she gets anywhere near a cock."

Her eyes locked on his and seemed to almost clear for a moment. Then Peaches let out a whimper, pressing her trembling legs together as she seemed to lose all strength as Mel nonchalantly adjusted the controller in her pocked. He caught her, lowering her to her knees.

Her lips hung opened as she leaned forward. Her nostrils flared with the smell of his sweat, and a drop slid down her lips into her cleavage as she brushed her lips against bulge through the shorts.

"Cock," she breathed. "Coohh...." She slurped, rubbing her lips up and down against his shorts, completely mesmerized by the need to please him.

Mel walked up behind Peaches and mimed grabbing Peaches pigtails and lifting. Bronx yanked, pulling her up on her knees to the top of his shorts, where his head poked through, holding her lips so the tip just brushed it.

"Beg, hole," Mel said, slapping her ass viciously with the crop. "Beg for the nice cock."

"Please, Collrrhg!" she said, the word hopelessly garbled as she waggled her tongue against the head, teasing the slit.

Bronx shivered. "So....?"

"Have at it," Mel smiled.

Bronx pulled Peaches' mouth over his head and down, shoving his shorts half out of the way with her face. Peaches gulps and moans built to a squeal, as Mel turned up the stimulation, watching the slave experience the most intense orgasm of her life, seemingly from just the taste of cock. Mel smiled proudly, enjoying the performance of both her protégés.

Bronx had had more polished, practiced blowjobs, but Peaches' sheer enthusiasm completely blew him away. She squealed and shook and sucked and drooled with such enthusiasm, that he knew she'd taken Mel's lesson to heart. Perhaps she'd regress after the training, but for now, she regarded sucking Bronx off as her entire purpose, and the defining moment of her entire life.

He'd have gladly cum down Peaches' throat, but Mel spoke out, reminding him of the fat, swollen, artificially sensitized pussy and tight ass still awaiting his pleasure. The two picked Peaches up, hustled her across the room and bet her over desk, while the pumped up little fuckdoll wailed for Bronx to fuck her with a desperate fervor.

The moaning got so loud that Mel slid the slave's soggy panties into her mouth as Bronx pumped her. The slave came immediately, and then again, her legs flopping and kicking in the air behind her, completely insensible as Bronx drove her into the desk.

Getting in her ass was a little challenging at first; she was so tight that, even thoroughly lubed up, he could barely squeeze inside. The pain seemed to drive her onward, and she came powerfully as soon as he got in, clenching so tightly that he almost pulled her off the desk with the outstroke.

The sheer perversity of it drove him to pick up the pace as she loosened around him, yipping, gurgling, and thrashing as she begged for more cock through the improvised gag, until he came deep in her bowels.

Neither the handler nor the trainer had expected Peaches to take the dirty cock back in her mouth to clean it without some convincing. But as soon as Bronx walked behind the desk, she lifted her head and stared at the member. Her nostrils flared for only a moment of indecision before she lunged, sucking the entire the slowly wilting cock inside. Then she diligently worked him back to full hardness and sucked out a second load, her body shaking so forcefully with pleasure that the desk rattled.

When Bronx finally collapsed back into the desk chair, Peaches tried to follow, craning her head and licking at the air until he pulled his shorts back up. She lowered her head with a sigh, and moments later, was gently snoring.

* * * * *

Mel put the headphones back on Peaches and briefly fiddled with the equipment in her bondage backpack, starting a new round of subliminals.

"So, what did you think? Was it worth interrupting your workout?" Mel asked, tossing him a towel.

Bronx cleaned himself in silence for a long moment.

"I know what I do here isn't... I'm not one of the good guys. But I've never wanted to, you know, take a girl down and put her in her place quite like that before."

"And how was it?"

"Best fuck of my... Best fuck in a long time at least. You want me to-"

"I've got it," Mel said, working a towel between Peaches' butt cheeks. The girl barely whimpered. "Just tidying it up a little for now."

"I bet Peaches disagrees with you now," Mel smiled, tossing the towel into a hamper in the corner.

"What do you mean?" Bronx asked.

"That you're not one of the good guys," Mel said. "This morning, she despised you. Now that you've taken her down, she worships you."

Bronx laughed. "Nah. She'll be a little more respectful, but you can't change a girl just like that all at once."

Mel reached into her pocket and pulled out the controller.. "Come over here for a minute, and I'll show you something."

Bronx walked to the other side of the desk. Peaches' legs were splayed bonelessly against the floor, her lips still pouting and glistening between them.

"See this dial?" she asked quietly, indicating the top left one. "This one controls intensity of pleasure. The one below is frequency. The button and dial on the right are for shocks. Just a push button and an intensity control for punishment at the moment, although I think we'll be able to do much, much more."

She slowly started to turn the top left dial. "This is part of her body now. The tit and lip implants could be removed, but her cunt will always have a built in controller that gives her pleasure and pain beyond what anyone before has experienced. She's become something that's both more than human and less."

Peaches breathing hitched, and she let out a moan, her legs shivering.

"Ohhh," Peaches breathed out. "nuhhh. Again?"

The two backed up slightly as Peaches legs started to twitch. "Right now, she believes these sensations are coming from her. Her body is telling her what she was always meant to be."

"Miss?" Peaches called out hesitantly. "My pussy... it's so, so, so too much, Miss, please!"

She let out a comical yip and her legs flopped as Mel gave her a quick shock.

"It's a miracle to her, and she's already accepted it. So when her body tells her that what she did is wrong, she'll look for some other answer..." Mel stopped, listening to Peaches whispering. "Such as the recording in her headphones."

Bronx listened, and sure enough, Peaches was whispering another message. He couldn't quite hear it, but the word at the end sounded like "cock."

"Sooner or later, she'll figure out that we control the stimulation. Maybe she already has. It won't matter. We're already her gods, and what we've put in her body will always be a miracle to her. And your smell and taste are already at the center of the most powerful orgasm of her life."

The chanting grew louder: "Peaches worships cock. Peaches worships cock."

The sentence drowned, growing in pitch and volume. She banged her knees against the desk, whimpering as she struggling to raise her legs to encourage someone, anyone to mount her.

"Bronx! Sir! Please, anyone!" she sobbed out. "Please, Cooock!"

She grunted, her ass clenching, and returned diligently to her chant.

Mel smiled.

"You know it's all manipulation. You're not a god, and neither am I. But it's only been ten minutes since you gave her a second load, and you're ready to answer her prayers again," she smirked, her eyes flicking down to his shorts.

Bronx stared for a long moment, as Peaches humped against the air, her chanting a desperate prayer.

"So is that it, Mel? Can't say I mind too much, considering, but am I the experiment?"

Mel chuckled. "I guess in a way. But I really just wanted to see if I could turn Peaches' snobbery into something useful. The lower she thinks you are, the more complete her transformation. It'll serve her well with the buyer."

Bronx nodded, thoughtfully. "She's a commissioned snatch, then — someone she didn't like?"

"She's a graduation present from a very wealthy parent for one of her worst students."

Bronx sucked in a breath between his teeth, watching Peaches. With her arms still bound behind her, she couldn't stimulate herself, and was now humping desperately at the air, hoping someone, anyone would use her.

"Imagine your hard ass teacher leaves mid-year under mysterious circumstances, and gets delivered to your house as that," he said. "Lucky bastard."

Mel turned to him, a gleam in her eye. "Funny you should say that. Donna wants you to try your hand at training today. I'll stick around to give you a hand, but you hardly need it — just a few pointers from me now and then. Maybe even have you take over her training, if you're amenable."

Bronx looked at her in surprise. "I thought you were her trainer?"

"I was, but she's got a taste I can't fulfill. Besides, her cunnilingus is middling at best. So, what do you say?"

Bronx smiled slowly, nodding.

"Yeah. Okay."

12