The Inner Fullness Heist: Intro

Story Info
Where do pets, dolls, bimbos, and fucktoys come from?
2.2k words
4.38
11.3k
10
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 11/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Inner Fullness Heist

This is a fantasy portraying a sinister organization, the women who fall into its clutches, the torments they undergo, and the beautiful things they become. It greatly expands on the world of Luxury Goods, and features the slavers Carla, Joey, and Jan; their unsuspecting targets; and some of the trainers, handlers, researchers, and managers who will turn those targets into the most sought after playthings in the world.

Luxury Goods was mostly a serial kidnapping story, with drugs, breath play, and NC sex. This story depicts an afternoon-long raid on an isolated luxury Massage Studio, and everyone who steps through the door. The kidnappers' plan: to restrain their unhappy cargo and return them to headquarters for inspection, processing, training, and modification by a colorful cast of characters.

The stakes are higher in this story too; there will be desperate escape attempts, high-stakes field tests of experimental drugs, unexpected (and armed) threats, and a little corporate intrigue on top of it all.

You don't have to read Luxury Goods first, but it'll give you a good taste of the world in a quick read. This intro is optional as well. Read on if you want some juicy background on the organization, and a tantalizing glimpse of what's to come. If you're strict on "no spoilers," skip the Mission Preview section at least, and if you're super strict, skip Talent Acquisition as well.

As always, this is just a fantasy. Don't try any of this at home. Have fun, and play safe.

- IT

The Many Faces of the FC&DO, LLC

The broad, squat, grey fenced-in complex looked utterly unremarkable from the outside — just another nameless fulfillment center, albeit an unusually secure and well-guarded one.

It didn't even have a name — not really. In the state where they were located registered them as the Fabrication, Crafting & Display Organization, LLC, a light industry outfit specializing in manufacturing bespoke products from difficult to source materials, which was more or less the truth, but missing some key details about what those "products" and "materials" were. The national chapter (something like a loose mafia umbrella organization with a thin, corporate veneer) referred to it simply as Region 3.

Their clients knew them under many different names, none of them permanent or fixed:

There was Silk and Star Keepsakes, which targeted old money, and older new money — The sorts of people who might refer to the their purchase as a concubine or a harem girl, or "my little indulgence."

It was far from the worst assignment their charges could get. Silk and Star girls were often chosen for personality and artistic skills as much as looks, and were permitted to entertain their masters and mistresses in more rooms than just the bedroom and dungeon. Many were even allowed to retain a modicum of independent thought, and received the sort of training you could undergo fully dressed in addition to the normal curriculum.

Display was the brand for the showoffs, the control freaks, and the classic, capital "D" Dominants seeking out the purest submission. A Display girl wears her owner's mastery in her every movement. The organization often starts young, promising trainers on these projects. Nothing boosts self-confidence and polishes skills like training a Display girl to worshipful perfection.

The Cozy Folds Bedroom Co. was a newer name, conceived of as a younger, hipper lifestyle brand. It was meant for those who just wanted a simple plaything: gorgeous, submissive, and perpetually available

Serving the clientèle hadn't turned out to be quite so simple. Sure, the brand received their share of orders from brogrammers and entrepreneurs who didn't want anything more from their girl than sex on demand, and perhaps an occasional orgy to entertain clients or friends.

But Cozy Folds also pulled in rich nerds with sexual fantasies that bordered on the impossible, and little common sense.

One of their first orders had been for a voluptuous catgirl named Taco, meeting quite demanding specifications. In addition to a huge bust, trained waist, insatiable sexual appetite, and prosthetic ears, the buyer wanted her to communicate exclusively through purring, moaning, and rubbing various parts of her body against him (and, presumably, the occasional guest or bedpost.)

Between the training and the surgery, it took a full six months to get the little church mouse they'd acquired up to standards. Her trainer had been very proud when he finally walked her into the audition room to meet her new owner. Her sexual training had worked sublimely; just the five minute walk had her whimpering and rubbing her slick thighs together in unfulfilled need. On top of that, she could still dress, walk upright, and even be taken out in public for brief stints, although she was more in her element indoors and on all fours.

The audition room was like a hotel room and a fantasy dungeon in one. The trainer would introduce the client to his purchase, demonstrate any built-in commands, piercings, tattoos, and implants, and then leave them alone for a few hours to get to explore their purchase. At the end, the client could either request changes or further upgrades, or accept the girl as is and leave with her.

This particular client wanted to take his kitten home the moment he set eyes on her; it was all the trainer could do to convince him to inspect Taco and take a quick test drive to make sure he was happy with the product.

He'd been grinning from ear to ear when he left, so the angry call the next day caught everyone by surprise. Apparently the conversation skills of the catgirl in perpetual heat were not up to Sir's standards.

Pink's Lifestyle Supplies was the organization's fetish brand. It catered to society lesbians, equestrians, pet play enthusiasts, doll and drone fanciers, and other kinky subcultures.

Most trainers loved PLS clients, because they'd always request challenging, yet realistic builds that were rewarding to bring to life. Trainers still talked fondly about their favorite Pink's girls, like:

  • Pumpkin, a glamour model-turned-cuddly puppygirl who could play in public without raising suspicion from consensual partners, and relished being at the bottom of the pack.
  • Cammy Crankshaft, A very flexible doll, with a washboard stomach and puffy tits, who could hold virtually any positions, cum silently on command, and take choreography well on top of it.
  • Suesue, A fumbling, overheated, and supremely suggestible submissive, desperate to please, and constantly making just the sorts of mistakes her owner enjoyed punishing. He still brought her back for visits now and then.

Pneumatic Staffing Solutions was for "persona" girls — those who fit into the standard fantasy archetypes. They'd mostly sell bimbos, maids, schoolgirls, secretaries, and office girls, and similar fare. Most of the girls started in either acting or white collar fields — law students, accountants, academics, teachers, and the odd politician.

In the case of the various office girls, the persona was usually for show — Pneumatic girls from professional fields typically typically had their mental capacities adjusted to fit their new role. A Harvard-educated lawyer-turned-horny secretary with her intellect intact is just too much of a security risk in a public office. But typically, they could at least answer the phones and even manage some light clerical work, provided the reading was light and "stress relief" breaks were provided.

Talent Acquisition

The brands were really just names; outside of sales, client-management, and senior trainers, very few staff even knew them. A particular Cozy Folds girl and a Pneumatic maid might have almost the exact same training program, for example, and a washout for a Silk and Star client might still find gainful use as a Pink's girl, or vice versa.

As far as the people who acquired, handled, trained, and modified the livestock were concerned, it was simply The Org. And as you might imagine, they rarely discussed it outside of work.

The pickers — the field agents who actually procured, prepared, and transported the girls — would usually have a cover story that let them put their targets at ease and signal each other inconspicuously in public.

Today, for example, Joey, a tall, brawny "acquisition specialist" and Carla, the short, unassuming team leader, are posing as a couple on a business trip, stopping by a massage studio called Inner Fullness for their first couple's massage. That much is actually true — they're even dating.

Providing the rubdown are Vera, the curvaceous, French-American owner of Inner Fullness, along with her young, fit head employee, Sammie. It's Vera's last before she departs for a relaxing trip to the coast, leaving Sammie in charge of the small team. Vera is looking forward to being pampered, cared for, and perhaps finding a new lover or two on her getaway. While her travel plans may change, the kidnappers intend to give her exactly what she wished for —and then some.

The mission has five confirmed prospects in all — girls who have been selected and scheduled for acquisition. Once it begins, they become targets. When the targets are secured, they become acquisitions, until they're packed and ready for transport, at which point they're simply cargo or items.

Of course, things rarely go completely according to plan. There are unexpected arrivals — girls (and occasionally, guys) who happened upon an operation in progress. They're called "clovers," and the Org goes to great lengths to make them seem lucky.

Having a surprise guest drop into an operation is, objectively speaking, bad news. One moment, the pickers are executing a flawless operation with every step carried out according to plan. The next moment, there's a new prospect, who has to become a target, an acquisition, and finally cargo extremely quickly — ideally before she suspects anything is amiss.

And the clover isn't the only risk to the operation. Someone could know where she is and come looking or sound the alarm. That could make the pickers nervous, and nervous field teams make mistakes.

But clovers were also a windfall. Typically, most of the cargo was purchased and assigned a role long before the mission started. But a clover was unspoken for, and it usually took weeks to find a buyer and assign a training program. So the Org did what more legitimate businesses usually fail to do: they let their employees enjoy the windfall.

A clover was available for light recreation, staff training events, or even experimentation until she was assigned, and the team that picked it got first dibs. A staff member with enough seniority might even take a clover as their own "assistant," although in many cases, she'd be kept in-office and generally available.

The clover system was a major reason pickers coped so well with unexpected surprises. The biggest threat now came with a special treat, more than worth the stress — and something to enjoy back at base. It also ensured a ready supply of test subjects for new drugs, training techniques, and product configurations (e.g. types of slaves), and provided some very dedicated, long-term interns.

Taco herself had started as a clover — a dowdy missionary stopping by to "share the good news" at just the right moment to find her true calling.

Inner Fullness Mission Preview

An Org workday can be a long one. Before Carla even hits the road, she has to helps a trainer deal with the escape attempt of a very determined acquisition. As for Joey, our well-endowed co-protagonist first must help a petite trainee named Squirt with her daily stretches while rushing her to the machine shop crew who has agreed to keep her entertained for the day.

Once that's done, the two will head out to enjoy enjoy a massage and the Inner Fullness staff, before sticking around to secure two afternoon clients — along with any clover who happens to stop in.

One picker who's especially eager to find a new clover today is Jan. A researcher who also assists on missions, Jan had been experimenting with a new serum designed to train a very special sort of doll. He intends to bring his assistant, Sprinkles, along to administer the drug when he joins Joey and Carla later in the operation.

But first, he has to convince his boss, Donna, by showing her what he's accomplished with Oral Appliance Prototype 1, otherwise known as Felicity — a heavily trained and modified iteration of his former mentor now enjoying a sort of semi-retirement on a waist height stand.

It's not the only field experiment for the day. Carla and Joey are testing a special drug used to condition bimbos on the flirtatious receptionist, Laney. With the help of the drug (and some sweaty, energetic field training) she'll be convinced to help them keep suspicion at bay while they wait for their afternoon targets — if it works, that is.

But the targets aren't the only ones in danger. Unexpected visitors, underworld intrigue, a daring escape attempt, and a romantic rival, hell-bent on revenge could unravel the operation at any moment. Will Carla, Joey, and the crew return with two trucks full of well-used cargo, ready for training? Or will the criminal crew be the ones locked up in the end? Read on to learn the fate of the Inner Fullness Heist.