The Inner Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Amy changes the relationship with Rob.
2.7k words
4.01
12.6k
10

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: The plan

Rob pulls into the driveway, his car is making new noises and they don't sound good. It's going on 8 years old, and has seen enough action. He and Amy are still paying off debts and bills from when they had lived their apartment. 'Just what I need', Rob thinks out loud and lowers his head onto the steering wheel and takes deep breaths.

Rob sits parked in the driveway and considers things. He knows that there is a weird tension between Amy and Mike, and feels threatened by it. Mike has also been treating him different lately. Instead of feeling like an equal, Rob has started to feel less than mike, less than a man. Amy wouldn't give up sex anymore for him. He feels like it is all slipping away, and even if it all ended, he has nowhere else to go.

As he enters the front door, he expects to see Amy and Mike hanging out in the living room, or in the kitchen, as they normally are when he gets home, but not today. The downstairs is empty.

Rob, now curious, heads upstairs and finds Amy sitting on the bed, wearing a sexy red silk negligee and matching silk panties. She is smoking a cigarette and gives him a sultry, sexual look as she blows out a stream of smoke. She puts the cigarette out and tells Rob to come sit down with her on the bed.

Like a zombie, Rob shuffles over and sits down, not knowing what to expect. Amy hasn't dolled up and dressed up like that for him since they had first started living together.

Amy puts her hand on his arm, "We need to talk". Rob, confused, clears his throat "What do you want to talk about?"

Amy starts, "So here's the talk. We both know things have been rough lately. I have thought hard about this for a while, and I also have spoken with Mike about it..."

She continues, "Everything has changed. Your job changed, and our home life changed, which caused changes between us. I can't help it, but I feel that you've let me down to the point that I no longer see you the same way. We are companions, and I loved, and still love you very much. But..."

Rob's heart sinks.

Amy squeezes his arm and gives him a reassuring smile, "But, that doesn't mean you are going to lose me".

Rob starts to feel better for a moment, but then thinks twice. "What does that mean to me?" he asks.

"I'm glad you ask", she answers. "Our relationship must change, there's only one way this can happen, and I need you to be on board to some major changes for this to work. You need to accept that I am taking charge of this relationship".

Judging by the look on Rob's face, he clearly doesn't understand, yet.

Amy continues, "I'm going to start by fucking your brains out. But we're doing it my way. That is, of course if you have no objections to me taking charge of everything going forward. This is not up for negotiation, ever. So do you want me to fuck you?"

Rob stares at her, completely startled, and he can see that she is not kidding. Part of his brain was shouting warnings, but he is so horny, and he loves her so much, he will do anything to keep her, and why not have sex with her? Rob is dying to be intimate with her again after the last month and a half of what he saw as a horrible dry spell.

"Yes" Rob croaks.

"Good. Now go take a shower and get cleaned up, then come lay down on the bed."

Rob already has an erection as he leaves the bed. He has an erection in the shower. Rob is still hard when he comes back into the bedroom, making the towel wrapped around his waist look ridiculous.

Amy is waiting on the bed, still wearing her sexy lingerie. "Amy, what is this all about?"

"Quiet!" she snaps at him. Rob leans back a little, shocked. Speechless.

"There are rules now. The number one rule is that when we engage in any sexual activity, foreplay, or even roleplay around the house, you will only speak when called upon. Your answers will be prompt and on point. Most importantly, If I tell you to do something, no matter how kinky or freaky, all I want to hear is 'yes' or 'yes dear', and for you to do what I ask without hesitation."

Rob just stares at her, shocked and speechless.

"Well??" Amy prodded him.

"Oh, um, yes. Yes dear." Rob manages to say.

"Good. Now take off that towel and lay down."

Rob does as he is told. His dick is still rock hard, and now with Rob lying down, it is pointing at his own face. Amy moves to the corner of the bed and takes his hand. Speaking softer now, she says "I want you to try, for us, try to be cooperative and let me do what I want and need to do, Okay?" As he is listening to her words, trying to make sense of them, Rob doesn't realize that she is closing the first handcuff on his wrist.

Rob starts to panic. "What the hell? What's going on?"

Amy wastes no time making her way to the opposite corner where another set of handcuffs are attached to the bed. Rob begins to pull his arm away.

"Shh" Amy purrs. I'm not going to hurt you. Listen, I love you. I'm changing our relationship, taking the lead; just go with it Rob. I promise you this; someday you will look back and thank me for doing this".

That is a hefty statement Rob thinks. He reluctantly surrenders, relaxing and letting her cuff his other hand. Amy moves to the bottom of the bed and pulls out a pole with bands attached to it and proceeds to cuff both his ankles close together on the pole. He is trapped now, and a little scared.

Amy runs her fingers up his leg to his thigh. Smiling as she walks alongside the bed, her fingertips reach his cock, graze over it only barely touching it, but it sends a spasm up his spine regardless. Her fingers continue up his stomach and to his chest.

Amy's fingers take a left turn and find Robs left nipple. She knows that he has sensitive nipples and that kneading or sucking them drives him crazy. She pinches it, not too hard, but enough to get a hold of it and the she mockingly shakes it a little. Rob moans in return. This makes Amy smile more.

She takes off her underwear and top. Rob is admiring her body for the first time in months. He had almost forgotten just how hot she is. Amy notices, "You like my body?"

Rob nods and said "Oh yes, you have the hottest body I've ever seen before."

"That's good" Amy purrs. She climbs onto the bed and straddles Rob's face.

Looking down and lowering her pussy to his mouth, Amy barks "Now lick my cunt you bitch!"

Rob is shocked, but he does what he was told. He laps at it, but Amy seems irritated after only a minute or so. She looks down to him, "You are going to need to learn how to lick my pussy better than this". Amy doesn't give him the chance to respond and she starts grinding her pussy harder on his mouth.

"Come on, suck my clit like you mean it!" Amy leans back and grabs his nipple again. Rob tries to scream out, either in ecstasy or pain, she isn't sure, but his noise is muffled by her pussy, and the vibration of his muffled scream sends a chill up her spine. Amy screams in pleasure.

"Scream again for me bitch!" she demands as she twists his nipple a little harder. Rob doesn't let her down and she continues to his other nipple and repeats the process. Every tingle up her spine is bringing her closer to climax.

Getting really close now, she is caught up in the moment and reaches back and slaps Rob's cock, he moans hard in return, and that sends Amy over the edge. She shudders as she cums, pleasantly surprised that this was probably the most intense orgasm she has ever had with Rob. As her body subsides, Amy lifts herself off Rob's face.

Amy gets up, walks to towards the foot of the bed, and looks back at Rob. Her juices are smeared on his nose, cheeks, and chin. Rob's cock is still rock hard as he lays there, looking a little pathetic to her. Amy sits on the end of the bed, lights up another cigarette and smokes intentionally slowly, and Rob can only watch and wait.

"That was a good orgasm Rob. You are going to eat my pussy more often, and you will eventually get much better at it too". Rob replies "Yes, dear". Amy sharply looks back at him. "No. I decided I don't like that. You will reply with my name, say 'Yes Amy'. She gives him another look of discontent, and he realizes that she wants him to say it.

Resigned, he says "Yes, Amy"

"Good boy."

Rob feels a little tingle run through his body at that. He still isn't sure what to make of all this, but the 'take-charge' Amy turns him on. This is a side of her he has never seen. He admires her as she takes her time, slowly smoking the cigarette, and how she is running her fingers along her thigh as she does, seemingly uncaring of his presence. She is so goddam sexy.

Rob starts to speak, and she hushes him immediately. "Don't make me have to gag you, boy" She says coldly. Rob abruptly shuts up.

Amy puts out her cigarette, then stands up and looks at him, begins massaging her clit with her fingertip. "Does my pussy make you horny, you little bitch?"

"Yes Amy!" Rob quickly barks.

Amy lifts her finger to her mouth and licks the tip. Rob feels like his cock is just going to spontaneously explode. She is really dragging this out, he wants her so badly, but is cuffed down to the bed and helpless.

"So, I'm going to ride you" Amy stated, "and it's going to be the best fuck you ever had. I want you to remember how great my pussy feels wrapped around your cock because it will be a long, long time before your cock gets in it again!"

And in that instant, Amy hops onto Rob and mounts his dick. Amy rides Rob like she never did before. She twerks, slamming her pussy up and down on him quickly and roughly. After only about 30 seconds, Amy knows he's already past the point of no return, and demands "Cum in me you bitch! Now! Cum you fucker, cum!"

Rob just couldn't hold back and cums hard. It starts dawning on him what she said something about not getting it again, he feels panic sweeping in as his twitching orgasm comes to an end.

Amy quickly slides off Rob's still hard dick, and moves up to his face again, and straddles his face, shoving her cum-filled pussy onto his mouth.

"What the Mmph!!" Rob's words muffle as she grinds her pussy in harder.

Rob's lips are pursed. He cannot fathom why she is doing this, and is resisting. Amy reaches back and grabs Rob's nipple and pinches hard. Rob groans loudly. "Lap up that cum you little bitch." Amy demands.

"I told you, I'm in control now, and if you want us to stay together, you must to do as I say; no fighting, no hesitation. Today is a lesson for you, and from now on, our relationship is changed. Can you accept it, or is this going to end up being our breakup sex?"

Rob is destroyed. He can't stand the thought of losing her, so he starts licking her pussy as she commanded. Cum runs out and into his mouth as he laps her. "Swallow all that cum bitch", Amy demands. Rob complies.

Amy rides his face for the next 20 minutes, making sure he sucks out every drop of cum from her pussy, before finally dismounting his face. She gets the key off the nightstand and releases his restraints.

Amy puts on a robe and sits next to Rob on the bed, and says "You do know, this will work well for us in the long run. There are going to be many new rules. Are you ready to hear some of them?"

Rob mutters, defeated, "Yes Amy"

"Well you know the first rule, simply obey, and I'm glad you have taken to it so quickly, I'd hate to have to punish you. And that brings me to the second rule, which is that breaking any rules will lead to punishments, and believe me, you won't like any of the punishments".

Rob could only nod. Amy continues, "From now on, we will have sex, but not the way you think. Being allowed to cum will be a reward, and from now on, you will always eat your cum, every time. No exceptions."

Rob stares at her, unbelieving, and starts to protest.

"No No No!" Amy snaps sternly. "This is not a negotiation, if you want me to be your girlfriend, then these are the conditions"

"Okay fine. What else?" Rob pouts.

"Well, I will be asking a lot of you, and you will submit to my whims. You will remain faithful to me, but I have needs." Amy lets out a long sigh. "You can't fulfill those needs anymore Rob. I'm sorry, but I need a real man to pleasure me. I'm talking about a man with a nice huge cock to worship, muscles that at least show, and who has enough raw animal lust and sexual prowess to keep me satisfied."

Rob's jaw is hanging open, shocked, again. He can't believe what he is hearing. "What the fuck Amy?" he spouts. Amy swiftly slaps him, hard enough to stop him mid-sentence. Good, she thought.

"As I was saying, you are still going to be my boyfriend; you will just have to share me. I've done a lot of research about this way of life and Mike has shown me articles and videos. Mike and I agreed that this is the best way for all three of us to move forward and for you and me to stay together. You will also be required to read some articles we picked out for you."

All three of us? Rob wonders, his head is swimming.

"Can I think about it?" he pleads. "I don't think I can handle this"

Amy gets a sharp look in her eye, "Well, you don't really have a choice if you want me to be with you. We start tonight. You do have a choice. You can stay or you can leave. I've shown you that you can still be with me and receive pleasure. I think you have a good deal here. A free home to live in with your girlfriend, and all you have to do is stay loyal and follow my commands. You will also have to follow Mikes too."

Amy continues, "Mike went out earlier and should be back in about an hour or so. You have until then to decide."

Rob hadn't even thought about Mike during all of this, until Amy brought him up. He was mostly relived Mike wasn't home to witness this humiliation.

Amy gets dressed, and goes to the kitchen to start cooking dinner, leaving Rob to drown in his own thoughts. Rob couldn't believe how forceful and mean she is being towards him. She told him he wasn't a man. She has been conspiring with Mike, and he guesses that she probably fucked him too. He didn't know and dares not ask. Rob is also hooked. He can't imagine letting her go.

Rob gets dressed and goes down to the kitchen, sits down at the counter, head low. Amy sees this, and smiles.