The Inner Slut Of Mara Ch. 04

Story Info
Mara is exposing herself on the beach.
5.2k words
4.71
8.7k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters and events in this story are fictional.

Thank you for all the support, comments and feedback. I really appreciate to read others are enjoying my personal fantasies. There will be more to come!

Chapter 04.

It was the morning before their trip to the beach. Mara and her roommates had to pick a date further up due to all of them being busy and the weather wasn't great last time.

Mara had to tell James, her boyfriend, she would not be coming over today. He didn't sound too happy about it. He had probably been looking forward to his weekly weekend blowjobs from her. Now she was using her mouth skills on something else.

She was on all fours sucking on a fat purple plastic cock that she almost couldn't wrap her red painted lips around. Her big round ass cheeks were split in the middle by the small stroke of matching red material of her new bikini.

After that last breakfast where she cooked for her roommates in a thong and a t-shirt there have been multiple occasions where she had walked around John and Paul while flaunting her thick ass. No surprise she owned now multiple thongs and even G-strings.

She had surrendered to Megan pushing her boundaries. She had to admit, mostly to herself, that she had loved it. After the first horrific minutes where her body had protested and her heart almost went into a cardiac arrest, Megan had shown her new levels of arousal she had never known to have existed.

About a week ago, it even went one step further. She thought about while she was gagging on Megans strap on. Megan enjoyed watching her sucking cock. Mara felt Megans hands go through her hair. God, she loved it when she did that.

-about a week ago-

She was home together with John and Megan after dinner, and they were watching a movie. Mara had just taken the opportunity to change into something 'comfortable'.

You have to understand Mara was already in a state of high arousal. For the last two weeks, she had been exposing herself and had pleasured her boyfriend James and Megan with her mouth multiple times. Things that had made her pussy throb and beg for some release. However, Megan had not allowed her any orgasm lately.

She had come back wearing one of her new G-strings together with a long T-shirt that covered only half of her ass. John watched her take a seat with open mouth. It made her pussy tingle. God she was a slut!

They watched American pie together on the couch and Mara had been teasing John multiple times. She was certain the shape of her boobs was clearly visible to John next to her. Every time the girls in the movie flashed their boobs, she made sure to change position so her boobs would bounce in her shirt. She loved it she could catch him taking glances sideways during these moments. Megan had given her looks of approval.

She had moved to her side her, curling her knees and feet up on the couch exposing her ass to John. His legs had been only a few inches away from her naked cheeks.

She stayed like that until the movie had almost finished, getting wetter and wetter by the minute. She was imagining John having a hard on drooling over the sight of her ass. If only he could take her right there.

She got snapped out of those thoughts by people opening the front door of their apartment. Paul had come home from drinking with his friends, and he had brought them home! Fuck.

Her heart started pounding immediately and the feeling of a knot in her stomach formed. Her thoughts panicked. She was used to teasing John and Paul, seeing this much of her body. Now she was going to meet new people like this.

The material of her T-shirt suddenly felt very thin, and she was too aware of the movements her boobs made inside of it. She positioned herself on the couch to hide her bare ass.

The guys, clearly tipsy from the beers they just had, didn't even try to hide their stares from her braless boobs while they shook her hand to introduce themselves. She made sure not to stand up. Luckily for her they continued their drinking at the dinner table away from the couch and the sight of her boobs. They were clearly enjoying themselves while John resumed the movie.

Mara had time to calm down again. The thought of them being there was flowing away as they got into the movie again.

'Mara, would you mind getting me a drink? Then i can get to the toilet in the meantime.' Megan asked her not to wait for an answer as she jumped off the couch to the restroom.

'Yeah, I wouldn't mind a beer also Mara, if you don't mind? John added.

Shit. She had to go now if she wanted to keep her casual act of being comfortable in her current outfit. Her heart pounded in her chest, and she couldn't even breathe while walking through their fridge.

It was in front of where Paul and his buddies were drinking. She could feel them staring at her thick round ass as she had to bend over to reach in the fridge. The room became quiet for a second. Her face felt hot and must have been dark red.

She kept her back towards them while she poured the drinks for Megan and her. It took a bit of time as her hands were shaking and the guys continued in conversation. She quickly bent over again to store the bottle back in the fridge and she grabbed a beer for John.

'Hey sweet cheeks! Could you grab us another round as well?' A guy asked.

At that moment the feeling in her stomach was too much. It felt like someone had punched her. Her face had gone beet-red.

She ran for it. Not caring about the show that she was probably giving. She felt her ass cheeks and her boobs bouncing as she ran. The last thing she heard was their whistles and laughter while she entered her room.

She dropped herself on the bed to bury her face in her pillow in shame. This was the first time she doubted herself and what she had been doing for the last months. Maybe it had all been a mistake?

She was so in her own thoughts she had not heard Megan entering her room.

'Mara love, are you alright? That was quite the show you have given them.'

Mara did not move. She did not want to have to face anyone at this moment. She stayed in the same position she was in. Her face buried in her pillow. She felt Megan climb on her back. Her hands started to massage her neck softly and gently.

'You are such a turn-on'. Megan whispered.

Mara felt Megans lips kissing her neck while she moved her t-shirt up. She felt Megans hard nipples on her naked flesh as her boobs were sliding over her back. She moved her head to the side and Megans lips met hers.

For a time, they stayed like this, kissing each other passionately. It had overwhelmed Mara. Her thoughts had moved from what had happened before to the here and now.

Megan flipped her over and started to massage her breasts. Taking Maras nipples in her mouth one by one. Mara noticed Megan herself was completely naked. As a predator she was on her knees, devouring her prey. She moved Maras legs up while she kissed her body from her boobs down to her pussy.

'Please.' Mara moaned as Megan had pulled her panties to the side and breathed down her pussy. She was clearly teasing her. The combination of her own fluids and the air felt cold. Apparently, she had become very, very wet down there.

Megan gave her a sexy wink that made her legs feel weak before her tongue found her clit. Every lick sent shockwaves through her body. Jolts of pleasure shot up from her pussy to her brain. Where she had doubt earlier, she was certain now. What she was turning in to lately, was exactly right. Her panties were coming off.

Maras toes curled as Megan took her pussy lips in her warm mouth. Mara could feel Megans fingers enter her. 1, 2,3 ... 4!?. They were sliding in with ease as more and more jolts of pleasure reached her brain.

She was about to cum. Just in time Megan covered her mouth to muffle the screams of pleasure that she couldn't hold in. The orgasm made her legs shake as Megan kept attacking her clit. More and more waves of pleasure were hitting her. It seemed like it would not stop.

When she was back to her senses, she was on her belly again with her legs wide. She felt Megans wet pussy on her lower back. It was almost as wet as her own. Had she done this?

She thought back to how the guys had been ogling her down as she was bending in front of them. Only this time she didn't feel shame, she felt proud and empowered. And most of all, very aroused.

She gasped as Megans tongue entered her pussy from behind. She was stuck, pinned down by Megan and was forced to receive a tongue fucking from her. Megan used her hands to spread Maras cheeks to be able to dive in deep with her pussy.

Mara could not believe how close she was to her next orgasm. She started moving her ass up to give even better access to Megans tongue. She could feel Megans warm tongue moving in and out of her, licking her big, aroused clit every time she slipped out.

'Fuck, I'm cumming again!' She moaned in a high-pitched voice.

She felt the jolt of pleasure coming from her clit when Megans tongue exited her pussy and was anticipating it to enter her pussy again.

Only this time she felt it enter her ass instead. The warm slippery tongue pushed past the barrier of her tight asshole easily and Mara had never felt anything like it. She felt her pussy swallow Megans fingers again while the tongue kept entering her ass.

The sensation was too much to handle. Out of pure bliss she couldnt think straight anymore and was making a lot of noise moaning and screaming.

Just in time Megan pushed Maras' head on the pillow with her feet. Her tongue was still fucking her ass and one hand was completely swallowed by her pussy. The use of bigger and bigger dildos clearly has had their effect on her pussy. She used her other hand to finish Mara off by rubbing her clit.

Her orgasm hit even harder than the first one. Her loud screams were muffled by her head pushed down in the pillow. All the sensations of both her holes and clit being assaulted had turned her into a sex hungry animal.

-the present-

Megan was now entering her from behind. The big purple dildo slid in without any resistance. Her own spit from her gagging on it as it barely fit her mouth, now served as lube.

To be fair she didn't need any. The thought about last week and the fact she had been thinking about it every minute since, had made her pussy wetter and more swollen than it had ever been. She was shocked how Megan had the ability to bring her to new states if arousal every time.

Megan was fucking her hard from behind. She did her best not to make any sound as she knew the boys were getting ready as well in their own rooms as well not far away.

Not to her surprise Megan wanted to have her as aroused as possible prior to this trip. She needed the courage of a blurred sex hungry brain if she was to parade around on the beach in her new bikini.

The top was actually not so bad in terms of the amount of material other than that it clearly pushed up her boobs. Making them seem even bigger. The red was actually a good color for her.

The bottom that was now pushed to the side. It had a very low rise on her hips and the material reached just to the start of her landing strip. It was tightly hugging her pussy, revealing a bit of the shape of her pussy-lips underneath.

She was terrified to wear it out on the beach. However, At the moment she had no headspace to think about it. She could only focus on the dildo stretching her pussy. It was gonna make her cum as Megan increased her pace. She had a good grab on Maras thick ass cheeks as she was fucking her.

Mara looked back over her shoulder with a face of pure lust. She could see Megans fit body in her own bikini. Her boobs swayed as she was riding her. Fuck she was getting close.

Knock knock.. 'Hey, are you guys ready? Let's go!'

It was Paul. They were apparently done getting changed and grabbing their bags.

Megan did not even intend to slow down fucking her. Instead, she wet her finger and slowly pushed it inside Maras asshole. Since she discovered it drove Mara wild, she had been playing with her ass now and then.

'You better answer before they come in' she said with a grin.

Mara could feel the finger sliding in and out her ass as her pussy was still being fucked hard.

'Hold on, we are still changing!' She yelled with a high pitch.

Her orgasm was only a few seconds away as Megan pushed her off her. The dildo sliding out her with a pop. Her pussy has had a tight grip on it.

Megan patted her on her sweaty forehead. 'Come, the boys are waiting.' Megan tossed the dildo aside and they both quickly pulled a summer dress over their bikinis. Mara had to tie her hair back together. For some reason Megan always liked her hair loose falling just short of her ass when she rode her from behind.

Mara could still feel her pussy being swollen and pulsing as she took a seat next to Paul in the car. She needed to cum badly but knew that would have to wait until after the trip. If she was lucky. Megan showed her that naughty smirk in the rear-view mirror from the front of the car.

They arrived at the beach and found a nice patch of sand not far away from other people and close to the sea. As they laid down their beach towels Mara started to get nervous. This was the big reveal of her new bikini.

As her heart was beating fast in her head, she got rid of her summer dress and nervously looked around. The bikini looked amazing on her. Its color matched the color of her lips, her toenails and her fingernails. She still painted them every couple of days just like Megan had instructed. The same went for her pubic hair that was still shaped in a neat landing strip just above her pussy.

To her surprise nobody at her party or the people around her seemed to care. She was expecting everyone to focus on her while she felt exposed. Instead, Paul and John were busy with their own towels and were getting into a conversation.

That made her feel comfortable as she started to lay down on her stomach on her own towel. She started to enjoy the feeling of the sun on her skin.

Got did she still wanted to cum badly. Megan had achieved her goal of sending her out as horny as possible.

She opened her bag to reach for her sunglasses and a magazine to distract herself with some reading while the boys got up to play some soccer together.

She felt Megan undo her top from the back. She looked back.

'Hey!'

'Relax, I'm just making sure you aren't getting burned. Plus, it is good for your tan lines.'

She was rubbing her back and shoulders with lotion. Massaging her a little. Bringing Maras mind back to that night she ran to her room and how that ended.

Megan spent a little too long on Maras ass. Her thumbs made sure to touch her pussy on the right spots while she massaged her cheeks. She could feel her orgasm building again. Right there and then on the beach surrounded by other people.

She couldn't believe the subtle touches were getting her so worked up. She closed her eyes to focus on her orgasm.

'Oh sorry!'

Paul and John had lost the ball while playing soccer and it landed inches to where she was. Sand was splashing up hitting her face, snapping her back to reality. Megan started laughing.

Mara reached out with her arm to grab the ball and lifted her torso up to throw it back. Since she had never undone her top before while tanning, she was not used to it. She was unaware that by throwing the ball back like this she had quickly flashed her tits to the boys.

'Thank you' Paul said with a big smile on his face.

'That was exceptionally nice of you'. Megan said, again having her usual smirk.

'What do you mean?' Mara asked. Still flustered by getting so close to an orgasms

'Oh? No, nothing.'

Megan said as she turned on her belly to do some tanning herself.

It didn't take long until the ball again almost hit her face.

'Watch it!' She yelled as she again reached out and threw the ball back.

'So sorry!' John replied as he had already run back to where they had been playing.

More and more the ball was coming her way. She was getting really annoyed by it now. One more time and she swore she was going to take the air out of it.

'You know what is happening right?' Megan asked.

'What?' Mara replied moving her torso up to look at her.

Megans eyes were moving from Maras eyes to her boobs. Then it all made sense. She felt the knot fold in her stomach as she realized how much she had been showing to Paul and John. She had never flashed anyone in her life like that, she always had been really insecure about her boobs.

She tried to hide her now red face and laid flat on her towel. Megan started laughing.

'Ah it is okay, they clearly enjoyed it. Seeing how many times they kicked the ball over here on purpose'. She smirked again.

Mara felt a sense of pride come over her as arousal took over again. The knot faded away and her pussy was screaming for attention again. Once she realized what a slut she had become.

A couple of minutes later again the ball came their way, but this time out of reach. Megan saw the head struggle that was taking place in Maras' head.

'Yes, my love, do it. Do it for me'.

She gave Mara a look she could not resist. Shit was she really doing this, she thought, while she felt herself already getting up from her towel. Maybe the fact her eyes were behind sunglasses helped. There she stood upright. Her big perky tits were proudly in display for anyone around to see.

She looked around behind her sunglasses and noticed there were quite a few people around them. Did she see a man turning his head their way? There were probably more eyes on her naked boobs right now than there had been over all the years of her life combined, she thought.

She tried to focus on the ball instead of the boys staring at her chest. She saw their eyes were also glancing down, which reminded her of the camel toe she was probably showing in this bikini.

She took her time to reach down and grab it up giving her boobs a second to dangle while she did. It took all her willpower not to break her act of being casual about being topless. She threw the ball to Paul and walked back to her towel.

'That.. was... epic! You are so hot!' Megan grabbed her shoulder.

'I'm so wet right now' she whispered in Maras ear.

She was definitely wet herself as well. She felt free, sexy and desired. It felt amazing. She focused a while on the feeling of her hard nipples pressed against her towel and the feeling of the tight material hugging her swollen pussy. She was feeling brave.

She got up to rest on her elbows making sure her boobs were fully on display, dangling between her arms. She looked at her own nipples. Even in the warmth of the sun her nipples were still hard from arousal. She liked the way her boobs looked hanging like this between her arms. They looked much bigger than normal. She could feel her pussy tingle.

She continued reading like this while scanning the environment constantly with her eyes behind her glasses. She was certain the young man that was closest to them was staring at her chest from behind his own sunglasses. She did not mind at that moment.

Only when John and Paul returned to their towels and were literally a couple of inches away from where she lay, she closed the magazine to lie flat down. She was sure she saw a tent forming in Paul's swimming shorts when he quickly dropped down on his towel.

It made her thoughts wander off again. She was picturing herself naked on all fours before Paul and John. Megan was riding her from behind pulling her hair ordering her to take their dicks in her mouth. She was imagining how her throat would struggle on Paul's big cock while she tried to deepthroat him far enough for her tongue to touch his balls. For some reason their cocks were huge in her mind.

12