The Inner Slut Of Mara Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You want to come with?' Paul asked.

Clearly, they were about to go for a swim in the sea and they had just asked her if she would like to come along.

'Ehh, yes. Give me a second.'

She tied her bikini top behind her back before getting up this time and followed the three of them to the sea.

The cold water felt good on her warm skin. It actually cooled of the arousal that was going on down there and she could actually focus on something else than her roommates' cocks again.

They were enjoying the water like this for a good amount of time. The waves were quite strong despite the nice weather. They played with them, trying to keep standing as the waves hit them. Normally Mara would have been conscious about her bikini and would correct it after every wave. At the time she cared a lot less about that and was really having fun at the moment.

After some more time they decided to head back to their towels to warm up again. As the water was reaching lower and lower her body and bikini were being revealed again. She adjusted her top to make sure her nipples were hidden again.

She looked down to her bikini bottom that had shifted down a bit from her hips by the waves. a god inch of dark trimmed hair from the start of her landing strip was peeking out from the red material and was really in contrast with her pale white tan line. She wanted to correct it as Megan touched her shoulder.

'Leave it. It is freaking hot'.

The guys were walking in front of them, but it was the other people Mara was worried about. As they continued their long walk back to their spot, she put a smile on the faces of many men. This time, she did not have her sunglasses to hide behind and felt a lot less confident with them.

She must have been a sight to see with her long hair, her voluptuous figure and the tints of red accentuating her outfit. Megan was right, the thought of showing her pubic hair was hot.

It was the fact people now knew she had a landing strip down there pointing towards her pussy that made her legs feel weak under her wide hips. She was sure many heads even turned to have a good look at her ass as she walked by.

For some weird reason the knot in her stomach was not there. Instead, the feeling of arousal grew with every step she took or every set of eyes that glanced over to her.

They reached the towels with the boys already laying down. She was greeted with open-mouthed stairs as she took her spot between them still not fixing the malfunction of her bikini bottom. Shit, she had gotten so horny again from that walk she would fuck anyone with a dick right now.

Behind the safety of her sunglasses, she had set her eyes on Paul's crotch as she sat down reaching with her arms behind her. Her legs completely stretched like this made even more of the bridge of her pussy come on display.

She knew Paul was watching. It encouraged her to shift her ass back and forth nonchalantly and the material got even driven back further exposing almost the top her swollen pussy.

She saw a big bulge forming at Paul's crotch. She acted like she was looking the other way, but her eyes were still focused on him.

God! She must have been right about his size when she imagined it. It looked enormous even hidden under the material of his shorts. While she was watching him, she was picturing herself riding him. How she would squat down on him feeling her pussy getting stretched.

Her thoughts were getting out of control. She just couldn't stop thinking about being used by all her roommates at the same time. She had to snap out of it before she was willing to completely expose herself to them.

She lifted her butt before laying down on her back. Her bikini bottom still wasn't completely in place, but it was good enough. She reached out for her sun lotion and the rest of the afternoon she focused on getting her tan on.

Things got back to normal, and her libido calmed down a bit. She actually was able to join their conversations again and they were just having a good time. When she sunbathed on her belly, she did undo her bikini from the back but made sure to keep her chest down. Although the guys seemed to keep close attention on her in fear of missing out.

The day went by in a similar fashion. They alternated between going in the sea and tanning on the beach. It had been a very relaxing day. At the end of it, Megan and Mara went to the sanitary building with shower stalls. They wanted to get changed out of their wet bikinis for the ride back.

They entered the little building. There were four closed stalls with walls not fully reaching to the floor. Megan dragged Mara into one stall, closed the door and pushed Mara against the wall.

'I have been waiting for this all day.' Their mouths met for a passionate kiss. Megans hand was already inside Maras bikini, rubbing her pussy.

'Fuck you looked hot parading around today with your tits out'. Her fingers entered Mara while they were still kissing. 'Little slut that you are. '

This was the second time today her build up arousal flowed back in her body.

'You have been a good girl. I have a little surprise for you'. She pushed Mara on her knees.

Her bare tits and face were pushed on the cold floor as Megan reached in her bag. Mara could look outside from under the walls of the stalls and through the door of the building. People were still enjoying their time on the beach and thankfully no one was looking their way.

She took out a tiny metal buttplug and showed it to her with a smile on her face. Meanwhile Mara could see the bare feet of someone entering the building. She looked back over her shoulder at Megan.

Her fear of being discovered must have been clear to read from her face as Megan brought her finger to her mouth signing, she needed to be quiet.

She took her finger in her mouth wetting it with spit before she entered Maras tight asshole. Mara tried not to make any sound as her little asshole started to get fingered slowly.

She heard the shower running in the stall next to them. The male hairy feet of this stranger were inches away from her face when she felt Megan pushing the plug in her wet pussy. Now both her holes were getting fucked slowly and her mind was out of control.

Flashes of the day entered her mind. One moment she saw herself exposing her tits on the beach, then she was riding Paul's big fat cock. Megan removed her finger from Maras asshole and slowly replaced it with the plug. It popped in with little resistance.

To Maras' surprise it did not hurt but felt rather pleasant. She felt full in a sense as Megan other hand started to touch her pussy.

The show next to them was still running and water droplets spattered on Mara face as her pussy got fingered hard. She knew what was about to happen next. Megan was going to make her cum.

She looked back to Megan up from the floor begging for it. 'That is right, look at me as you cum' Megan whispered as she started to finger Mara hard.

'Im going to make you feel orgasm after orgasm. A good little slut like you deserves it'.

And so, the first orgasm hit Mara. She had to be very careful not to make any sounds as the release she had been waiting for so long finally came. She could feel her anus grip on the plug in her ass as the waves of pleasure took over. That was a totally new experience.

When she came to her sense the man was done with his shower and Mara could watch him walk away, now wearing shoes. He had closed the entrance of the little building as he left.

Megan was clearly not done with her. 'Time for round two.' She yelled loudly now as she smirked down at Mara. Her hands came down hard on Maras plugged ass. Mara caught by surprise could feel the plug move as she clenched her ass, but it stayed in.

She felt the stinging sensation and her ass warming up on the spots that got hit. Megans hands were all over her pussy again making Mara grunt in pleasure. She had lost herself in the moment and was in pure bliss from the sensations she felt.

Megan pulled her head back by her long hair and fingered her hard. Mara lost herself in overpowering sensational bliss. They were going to be there for a while!

12