The Innocent Adulteresses

Story Info
Young innocent wife is seduced.
2.5k words
46.3k
47
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hairy4135
hairy4135
209 Followers

Most people think that all adulteresses are slut whores, but what most don't know is that a lot of the women who cheat on their husbands are shy innocent girls who have been seduced by older much more sophisticated men, who are in a position of some control over these venerable girls. I am attempting to explore this subject with the following stories are based on this premise. I hope you enjoy my efforts.

Angie and Jack Howard got married early, Jack was a 5' 6", 156lb high school senior and Angie was 5'4" 34b-22-36, blonde, sophomore. Angie was pregnant and their parents made them tie the knot. Jack went to work at night and continued school, Angie dropped out and took the GED test. They moved into a small one bedroom apartment and prepared to have a baby. About seven months later Angie gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.

The couple was struggling to make ends meet, so Angie got a job at one of the fast food, their moms were more than happy to split the babysitting while the couple worked. After a few weeks the district manager of the fast food chain, Mr. Masters, came by the store to check up on the operation, he noticed the new employee at the front register. After a short meeting in the office he and Mark, the store manager came out and began to walk around the store and talk to each of the employees, they waited until last to talk to Angie, and the store manager left Mr. Masters alone with the young wife.

He positioned himself behind Angie Ann so that she had to squeezes by him as she continued trying to do her job. A couple times as she passed she felt his hand brush on her rear. She believed it was all he innocent didn't mean to grope her ass, until, there was a problem with the register. As she was trying to fix and redo the order, he steeped up behind her and pushed her forward until her hips were pined between the counter and his lower body.

"Here let me help you," he said into her ear, "now you see how it is done" he continued moving his hips in slow circles, brushing his cock from cheek to cheek. He took the receipt and change from the drawer and handed it to the customer, then he brought his hand back her front cupping her breast and giving it a soft squeeze. "There now that is a good job." He said as he pulled back turned and walked back to the office.

"Well what do you think? Is she not every thing I told you she was?" Mark the older man as he entered the office.

"It looks good. Can you cover for her tomorrow night?" Mr. Masters replied.

"Sure, Judy has asked for more time this week, I'll just change the schedule.

"But keep little Angie, on the pay sheet, and tell her I want her to get more training, and I will be instructing her,"

The next day, about 2:30 pm, Jack dropped Angie off on his way to work, she was not suppose to clock in until 4:00 so she took a seat in one of the booths. As she supped on her drink Mr. Masters came in and sit down in the both across from her. "Good to see you Mrs. Howard, Mr. Fyffe and I were talking about your position here. He said as he leaned forward with his arms crossed on the table, "are you interested in advancement?"

"Ah-yes Sir.'

"Good, then you are willing to do some extra training right?"

"Yes Sir."

"Ok I will help you with the training, Mark is covering you shift tonight, you can meet me around back at my car and we will go somewhere where we can begin you training for assistant manager. Is that alright with you?"

"I guess so, but what about my pay, we can't afford to miss a day of pay?" the young mother asked.

"You will be paid full pay, while in training, don't worry about a thing." He informed her.

Mr. Masters got up and went back to the office, he let Mark know she had accepted his offer of help with her "training", then he went out the back door and walked to his car, Angie gathered her uniform top and purse and walked out the front door and around to her bosses boss's car, and was standing there when he walked up.

"Go ahead and get in, we will head over, and get you started on your way to a better position," he told her with a sinister smile on his face.

Once they reached his motel suite, he opened the door and let her walk in ahead of him, on the small round table was a note book and some forms. "Sit here." He said pulling a chair out for the young wife to sit at the table, "you can start reading over the resources there, while I shower, and change. Angie began to page thru the note book in front of her. The man went into the bathroom.

When he returned, he was wearing a undershirt, and a pair of loose fitting sweat short. Angie blushed when she notice it was clear he was not wearing under pants. "Do you think you are ready to take the test?" he asked as he leaned over her places his hand on her back.

"I don't know, it's kind of confusing," she replied.

"Well lets see what I can do to help." He said pulling a chair up next to hers. He let his hand slide down her back as he sit down, stopping at the top of her pants. He leaned closer to her until his face was close to hers, What seems to be confusing?" he asked.

"This part," she said pointing at a paragraph that had something to do with dealing with customer complaints.

"Oh I see, lets don't get hung up on that, if you have a problem you can tell Mark, or call me I'll be glade to help you out." He told her as he let his other hand drop beneath the table and placed it on he thigh, while he moved his hand on her lower back down more with his last two fingers sliding in her pants, as he moved his mouth closer to her ear, his hot breath bathing her sensitive ear, causing cold chill bumps to form on the back of her neck. "Go ahead start taking the test. I'll walk you thru it." He said as his hand slipped deeper in her pants and between her panties and her buttocks.

Nervously Angie opened the booklet that contained the management test, the first two questions were simple and she answered them quickly, as she read the third question, he moved his right between her legs, "You know we are looking for a night shift manager, and I think you are on the fast track for that position," he cooed in her ear as he moved his hand closer to her hidden prize. Pinch her panties and the back of her pants he pulled the material up tight into her crotch creating a camel toe effect, the he iced his hand closer until his index finger was rubbing up and down the slit between her sweet pussy lips.

"Ah, Mr. Masters, this question is confusing to me." She stated with a quivering lower lip

"Call me Dan, " he said as he raised his head and looked down at the page in front of him, "Oh the answer is #1, if that salutation ever comes up you can call me, and we will work it out."

"O-ok D-Dan, thank you." She said as he kissed her on her neck just below her ear and slid his hand father down the back of her pants, until his hand was firmly covering her ass cheeks and his middle finger was tucked in the valley between them, while his other hand was pressed fully and moving on her crotch.

Angie continued to answer the questions, after the next ten she was stumped again, "Dan, this one isn't clear."

"Oh, the answer is #4, all of the above, let's take a break," he said standing up and taking her hand. Then he lead her to the bedroom and let her sit down on the large queen size bed, then he returned to the kitchenette, and fixed them each a drink. When he came back he handed Angie a tall glass. Then he sat down next to her, sipping on his own drink.

"Just relax Sweetheart, drink you drink," he told her as he began to unbutton her blouse.

"Mr. Masters, you know I am married right?" the young wife asked her employer.

"Yes, my dear, I know, as a mater of fact I am married too, but what they don't know want hurt them." He replied as he opened her top reviling her bra filled with her milky white breast. Besides you do want to advance your changes for promotion, don't you?"

"Yes sir."

Well, good, this is how you get a promotion, you make me happy and I'll make you happy, and up the ladder you go." He said as he kissed her on the cheek, and moved his free hand up her back under her opened blouse, and unhooked her bra. "You are so beautiful, and so sweet, this is going to be wonderful." He continued as he pulled her bra forward reviling a nice pair of tits. He put his drink down on the table next to the bed, and then took her half empty glass and sat it next to his. Then he removed her blouse and bra. He unbutton her pants and looked her in the eyes. "How bad do you want this promotion?"

"I-I guess I want it really bad, we really need the money." She answered in a timid voice.

"Well just relax and go with the flow, now let me help you out of your pants." He said as he took hold of the top of her pants along with her panties. Angie raised her rear up off of the bed and Dan pulled her pants down her legs and off of her feet.

Dan stood up walked to the dresser and turned on some music, then he returned to the bed and looked down at his conquest, reached out and took her hand and stood her up, "let's dance." He said as he took her naked body in his arms, and began to move slowly, he bent down and nuzzled her neck, kissing her ear, and holding her ass in his hand, while foundling her perk breast with the other. He let his hand on her ass travel down and between her legs from behind and began to slowly insert his middle finger into her moist pussy, knowing soon he would be filling her hike with his large cock. He worked her back to the bed and sat her down on the bed. He dropped his short to the floor and his cock stood out in front of him aiming at her face, "Take it in your hand." He said,

Angie sat still looking at the monster head before her, "Go ahead take it in your hand and stroke it a couple times." He said again. This time she reached up and took his member in her small hand and began to stroke it up and down the length. "That's good, now kiss the head." Angie leaned forward and stuck the tip of her tongue to the head, "Lick around the head," the young wife, licked the head slowly. "Now take it in your mouth and suck it, give me a good blow job, get it good and wet."

Angie took the head in her mouth and Dan placed his hands on her head. As she sucked on the head he began to pull her head forward slowly, he pushed his hips forward until the head of his cock was pushing at the back of her throat causing her to gag. He pulled his cock out of her mouth, and pushed her backwards, "Don't worry about not being able to deep throat. We will work on that later. Right now I want to hit that sweet little pussy." He said.

He pushed her legs apart and crawled up between them, he lowered his head and licked between he pussy lips and took her clit in his and gently sucked on it. When she moved her hips he worked his way up from between her legs to her navel, then to her tits taking one nipple in is mouth while he fingered her tight cunt. Then he took the other nipple in his mouth and sucked on it, the he moved up some more and positioned the head of his cock at the opening and pushed forward sliding inside of her until he was buried to the hilt.

"Ah yeah that fells just like I thought it would," he moaned, then he began to pull back out until only the head remained then her push forward again, he repeated this for a while then he picked up the pace, driving in and pulling out over and over again, until he could fill himself about to blow then he pulled all the way out and moved up on her chest, and stroked his cock fast until he shot his load onto her chest and over her face.

He pounded away at her for a while driving his cock in and out of her hot cunt,

"Here suck the rest out." He said pushing the head of his cock into her mouth.

Unknowing what to do, Angie sucked on his cock as he pumped two more spurts into her mouth,

Dan rolled over on to his back breathing hard, "That was so hot, you are a great fuck, I thank you will need a little more management training, just like this session." He said sitting up, "I'm going to get a shower so I can take you back to the restaurant, clean yourself, and get dressed I will take you home." With that he got up and walked to the shower.

"But my husband is supposed to pick me up when he gets off."

"You can tell him, you got off early and someone gave you a ride home."

While Dan was showering Angie when into the kitchenette used paper towels to wipe the cum from her face and boobs. Then she got dressed and sit on the bed waiting for her ride back to the restaurant. When he came out and got dressed they left the motel and he drove her home.

"Ok, Angie, I'll see you the next time I'm in town, and we will take the next step to get you that promotion." He said just before he drove away.


hairy4135
hairy4135
209 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Wife at the Company Retreat Innocent wife loses control at husband's company retreat.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taking Allison Ch. 01 Young couple tries wife sharing with an older man.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
More Stories