The Innocent Adulteresses Pt. 02

Story Info
A young innocent wife continues her management training.
3.1k words
3.69
15.2k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hairy4135
hairy4135
209 Followers

When she got in their house, Angie left a message for Jack telling him she got a ride home, but he would need to pick up Bonnie, at his mom's house. Then she went to the bathroom to clean herself before he got home.

Jack was satisfied with her explanation of the event of the night before and was excited that his wife was being considered for a management position. And told her he was ok with her spending the extra time that would be needed to obtain the promotion.

The next night as Angie was running the register Mark the store manager came in the door beside her position and moved slowly behind her letting his hand brush across her firm ass in the tight uniform pants. The young wife took a deep breath and continued to work her position. Then as Mark made his way back by her he brushed her rear a little harder this time while leaning in and letting his upper arm push against her back, causing her to lean forward pushing her butt back against his hand, as he brushed past.

Later he asked her to go to the storage room and get some napkins for the tables out front. As she bent over to pull out a box from the bottom shelf she felt a hand on her butt, she looked behind her and Mark was standing there, rubbing his hand up and down her rear. He pushed on the small of her back and moved his hand between her legs and pressing his index and middle finger up hard he pull his hand back forcing her pant material into the slit of her pussy.

"Dam, Dan was right you are a hot little slut." He said as he held his fingers beneath his nose, "I am going to enjoy training you."

"B-but M-mr. Fyffe, I'm a married woman." She protested,

"Look here, Angie girl, Mr. Masters may be the one who can insure you the promotion, but I have to recommend you. Do you understand?" he said as he pushed his hand back between her legs. This time cupping her pubic mound and rubbing slowly.

"Why, do I have to do this, I'm a good employee, aren't I?"

"Sure you are, and you don't have to do anything, But if you don't want to play ball, I'll just have to tell Dan I can't recommend you, and I'll have to cut your hours." He said leaning over her and licking around the edge of her ear.

"Ok, I'll play ball, but how often will I have to do it with you?" she said giving in.

"Well, any time Dan is not in town, I will over see your training. If you are nice to me, maybe two times a week, and we can play around here, just a little. I think you have a good change making assistant manager in no time at all."

"Ok, but I can't loose any time." She said

"Oh don't worry about that I think you will be getting some over time with the management training you will be doing." He laughed as he turned and walked out of the supply room.

Alice came out of the supply room behind her boss and went directly to the lady's room. She went into the last stall and began to cry, she stayed in there until Betty Sue came in and asked what was wrong, she told the teenage coworker, that she was having some family problems, and would be out in just a short while. That night when she was waiting on her husband to pick her up, Mark told her she would not be on the schedule and she was to meet him across the street in the mall parking lot, after her husband dropped her off.

The next day she watched as her husband pulled out of the parking lot and head towards his work place, then she walked across the street to the mall where her boss was waiting for her. She got into his car and they drove towards his house. As she satin the passenger seat he placed his hand on her thigh, and rubbed it up and down her leg.

"Don't worry Sweet hart, I don't want to hurt you, and you don't have to do any thing you don't want to do. Well at least anything I can't talk you into." He laughed.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"To my house." He replied

"But you are married, what about your wife?"

"Don't worry, Shelly she will be out all night with her friends, besides she knows all about what goers on in business. We have what is called an open marriage, she allows me to have my fun and I allow her to have her fun as well."

After a short drive Mark pulled into his drive and around to the back of the house. He got out and walked around and opened Angie's door, "Come on in, we will go down to the party room." He said as he offered her his hand. He led her in the house thru the kitchen and dinning room and down the stairs to the basement.

The basement spanned the whole length of the house, divided into two rooms, three quarters of the area was open with two poles that supported the upper floor, spaced equally down the middle of the room. At one end of the open area was a smaller room. In front of the small room was a bar.

He went behind the bar and mixed two drinks. Bringing one of the drinks to his date, Mark went to the console and started playing music. When he returned to the bar and took the stool next to her. After a short while of small talk he took his guest's hand and led her to the dance floor, he began to move her around and his hands roamed over her body. With his right he hand firmly groping her ass cheeks, He left hand moved between them and began squeezing her breast. He moved his face down and covered her mouth with his, and forced her lips apart with his tongue. She could feel his cock through his jeans, growing against her belly, as his tongue explored the inside of her mouth.

He continued to move her around the room with his mouth clamped over hers as his tongue wrestled with hers until he stopped next to one of the pole supports. He removed her hand from his shoulder and placed it high on the pole, Pulling away to arms length he looked into her eyes, " Have you ever been to a strip club, one with pole dancers?" he asked.

"No." she answered

"Well for now just dance around the pole and remove your clothing." He told her as he backed away. "Just go slow and take your time, make it sexy." He said as he placed a chair just feet from where the young wife moves slowly.

"Do I really have to do this? I thought you were going to help me prepare for management, not be a sex object." She said standing next to one of the pole.

"No, you don't really have to do anything, but I have been tasked with training you to serve the upper management, and guest, and also to see just what you are willing to do to not only be a contributing member but to keep the job you have.

Angie finished unbuttoning her top and started pull her right arm out, "no, let it fall off of your shoulder, down both arms at the same time." She worked the garment back and down her arms and let it drop to the floor, "now kick it to the side." He said, and Angie did as she was told, "Now lean back against the pole and remove you pants, slowly." She back up until the pole was between her shoulder blades. Standing there she looked at her boss and unbuttoned her pants and let them slide down her legs to the floor, bending down she removed them from her feet and tossed them next to her top.

"Now turn around and grip the pole with your left hand above your head and step back spread your feet and bend at the waist, sticking you ass toward my face." He commanded, and she did as she was instructed. "Now drop your other hand between your legs and push you panty crouch up in between your pussy lips and rub you middle finger back and forth between them, Yes like that." He said as he pulled his hard cock from his shorts and began to stroke it.

"Now spin around the bole, then lean against it again and slide down and squat." He said pointing to the floor a couple feet in front of him. She gripped the pole with both hands and swung around it landing clumsily and staggered back against the pole. Slowly she slid down until he ass was only inches from the floor. "Now rub you cunt between your lips make it wet." He told her, and she complied, rubbing two fingers between her pussy lips paying attention to her clit to make her juices flow wetting her white cotton panties.

"Use your other hand and remove your bra." He said, she reached up between her breast and unfastened the clasp and let the cups fall to the side and her tits bounced into view. "Oh yeah, those are as nice as Dan said, a bit small for my taste, but more than a handful is a waist, right?" he laughed.

"Now the panties take them off and put the gusset in your mouth, then crawl to me." He ordered. She stood up and pushed her underwear down her legs the removed them, holding them up she noticed how wet they were, she closed her eyes and stuffed them in her mouth as she got on her hands and knees, and began to slowly crawl toward her boss.

"That's it now give me your panties." He said reaching out, She took the garment from her mouth and handed them to her tormentor. He took them and held them to his nose, "Hmmmmm, how sweet you smell, now give me a lap dance, you do know what a lap dance is don't you?"

"No sir." She quietly replied.

"Ok, stand here, between my legs." He said pointed to the floor between his feet, "now move you ass with the music, yeah like that, now push back until you but touches my chest, yes, now while moving you ass slide down until you are sitting in my lap." She followed his instruction until she was resting on top of his cock trapping it between her butt cheeks. "Now hump your hips like you were fucking." The young wife began to move her hips back and forth, up and down the lengthy of his cock. After a while he pushed her up,

"Put your hands on my legs, and bend forward until your face is in my lap, and rub your face and hair over my cock." He told her. She bent down until his hard 8 inch cock was rubbing against the side of her face. She moved her head from side to side letting her hair brush over his dick, and allowing it to leak precum on her cheeks.

"Yeah, how take the head in your mouth, and suck on it." He said, and she did as she was told. He wrapped her hair in his hand and began to push her head down until the head was buried in her throat, "Oh yeah, that's great, I think you are going to be a great manager trainee." He laughed.

"Stand up, and turn around." He instructed, "Now step back and straddle my legs." When she was imposition he placed his hands on her hips, and pulled her down, "take my cock and put it in you cunt." She reached between her legs and took his rod and worked it back and forth along the slit until it was aimed at her love hole. Then she lowered herself easing the hard stick between her pussy lips and into her hot cunt.

She worked her hips back and forth, fucking the length of his cock in and out of her cunt. He felt himself getting close, as she fucked him, 'Stop!" he said as he pushed her up off of his lap, and moved her over to the pole, " hold on to the pole and bend over." he told her. When she was in position he slid his cock back inside her cunt, and began to fuck her in earnest. Slapping his hips against her round ass, as she braced her shoulder against the pole, he pumped his rod deep in and out of her cunt, while he pushed his index finger into her littler puckered bunghole.

"Dance on the pole, a little, I'll be back." He said as he pulled out of her hole, and walked into the little room at the end of the basement. As Angie danced, he returned with a tube of KY jelly, "now back in position." He said and the girl bent back over with her shoulder against the pole wandering why he needed the lube. He stepped up and reinserted his cock deep into her cunt and began to fuck her again. He opened the tube of lube and applied a good amount to her dark hole. Then he worked two fingers into her rectum and matched his fucking in and out of both holes. Soon he pushed a third finger and continued to fuck both holes, as he began to widen his fingers stretching her ass hole.

He pulled his cock out until only the head was inside of her pussy and applied lube along the top of his rod. He continued to fuck both holes a while more and repeated the lube of his cock two more time before pulling .all the way out and aiming the tip at his little puckered prize, and pushed forward sliding the head inside.

"No! Pleeeeeeeeeease, not there, not there!" she screamed.

"Oh yes, I'm going to fuck that tight little ass hole, and I'm not going to be the only one, a lot of the upper management love a tight little ass hole.' He informed her. "Now just relax and let it happen, it will not hurt as bad or as long if you just relax your ass hole and let it slide in." He reassured her.

Angie closed her eyes and took a deep breath, it was clear she was not getting out of this. She tried her best to relax, and let it happen, her boss pushed forward slowly sliding his cock into her shit hole inch by inch, until it was buried balls deep,

"Oooooooh God! Please stop, don't move it hurts so bad!" she begged, with her hands behind her pushing at his hips.

"Ok, just relax and go with it, I'll take it slow for a while," he said as he held himself in place deep in her bowls. Then he pulled back slowly, until only the head of his cock was inside the tight ring of her rectum entrance, then he pushed forward again slowly, burring his cock again all the way inside of her ass, ten slowly pulling it back out. Over and over again he repeated his action until she was no longer, tensing up as he entered her, and the grunts became more like moans.

He drove himself deep inside and took hold of her hips and began to pick up the speed, faster and faster he fucked her in and out of her hot tight asshole, over and over again harder and harder, until her reached a peek, and exploded deep into her bowls.

He held her hips tight against his body with his cock deep inside of her ass as it began to deflate, once his member had returned to its passive state he released her hips and pulled out stepping away from her. She dropped to the floor and lay there at the base of the pole. He ass leaking the massive load of cum her boss had just deposited.

Mark disappeared into the smaller room, when he returned he handed her a wet rag, "you might want to clean up a bit, I'll fix us another drink," he said as he walked back to the bar. While Angie used the rag to clean her cunt and ass hole, her boss mixed two drinks, and sat down by the bar still naked. "Come here and have a seat," he said patting on the stool next to him.

Angie pulled herself up off of the floor and slowly walked to the seat her boss directed her to. As she sat down and he turned her to face him, and pushed her legs apart and set his leg between them. He began to rub one of his hands along the inside of her thigh and placed the other on the back of her neck. He pulled her to him and placed his lips on hers, by pressing hard and using his strength he forced her mouth open he sucked hard causing a vacuum between their oral cavities until he got her tongue between his lips, then he sucked on it like a pup at his mother bitch tit. Her boss continued to kiss, slobbering and sucking at her pretty face, while moving his hand up between her open legs to her cunt, he inserted two fingers deep inside her, and began to finger fuck her as he continued to abuse her mouth, face and neck with his mouth.

"Please Mr. Fyffe my husband will be getting off work, and I need to be at the store to meet him." He looked up at the clock behind the bar, and grunted, "Ok, I guess your right." He said pulling his fingers out of her pussy and bringing them up and breathing in the arousing aroma. "Open your mouth," he commanded. When she complied he inserted the juice covered digits in and told her to suck them clean. Then he stood up, and started to walk away, "Get dressed, and I'll take you back."

When they were both dressed he led her back up stairs and out to the car. As he pulled his car into the parking lot across from their work place he handed Angie a bag, "you need to watch these training DVDs before next week's session,"

"Yes sir." She said as she got out of her boss's car and walked across the street to wait her husband.

hairy4135
hairy4135
209 Followers